Spiderman – New & Improved m/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Spiderman – New & Improved m/F

Post by LordNelson »

One more small adjustment and it should be ready…maybe. There’s really no way to tell until it’s tested in action. It’s not the sort of thing that can be proven sitting at a desk in a bedroom.

‘Excuse me Mr. Parker but that doesn’t look like homework’ said Aunt May sarcastically ‘just what are you working on now?’

Peter looked up to see his Aunt standing in the doorway. For a split second he was distracted by what he was doing and glanced at her casually. For a moment he saw what his friends had told him but he refused to believe, Aunt May was hot. Her long dark hair hung down loosely to her shoulders framing her pretty freckled face and big dark eyes. She wore a white long sleeve sweater that embraced her curves snuggly and showed off a great figure. Her tight jeans hugged her hips and thighs and her perky bum. Peter focused and the image switched to one of the Aunt who was his best friend.

Peter held out his wrist and showed her that he had a new second web shooter mounted beside the first original one. ‘Sorry Aunt May, I had an idea and had to try it out, I’m just about done and then I’ll finish my homework.’

‘What does it do?’ she asked curiously. Seeing a chance to test it out he said ‘It’s easier to show you than to explain it.’

He aimed it at her and pressed the firing button. A spray of webbing shot out and hit her across her waist. What she didn’t notice was that on either side about a dozen filaments shot right past her and hit the wall behind her. On contact they began to shrink pulling her back. In about ten seconds she was firmly fastened to the wall.

‘Pretty neat’ she said as she wiggled to find that she was securely trapped. ‘Now I’m going to show you my new weapon’ she said jokingly. She flicked her foot and launched her running shoe towards his head. His spider sense warned him and he ducked to one side. She had anticipated that and had fired the second shoe. It was on target but his reflexes were too good for her and he deflected it away with his hand.

He fired a second shot at her right ankle and then another at her left. Her feet were quickly immobilized as they became glued to the wall. She playfully grinned and held up her hands to give him a two handed one finger salute.

‘Really, you’re getting vulgar now’ he laughed ‘is that the best you can do?’ He fired off two quick shots and bound her wrists to the wall beside her shoulders. She was now completely restrained by the new webbing.

She twisted and turned but there was no give in the webbing. ‘This stuff works really good’ she observed ‘how do I get out?’

‘In about twenty to thirty minutes it will start to break down and loosen up. You should be able to wiggle free then.’

‘Twenty minutes!’ she exclaimed ‘I’m going to be trapped here that long! Isn’t there anything you can do?’

‘There is one thing’ he replied as he fired another web across her mouth ‘I can make sure your complaining doesn’t distract me while I do my homework.’

The web shrunk and pulled her head tight to the wall gagging her. Pleased that his new weapon had worked so well he turned his attention to his school books. He found that he actually liked the sound of the muffled protests that came from behind him and he hoped that she wouldn’t stop.

Twenty minutes later his spider sense tingled again and he ducked as a hand that was meant to give him a hard slap to the back of his head glanced off harmlessly.

‘Your new toy doesn’t work exactly as advertised’ Aunt May said in an irritated voice.

He turned to see that the webbing had indeed loosened up as he anticipated but it still remained stuck firmly to any fabric it had contacted. The only place it had released entirely was where it had come into contact with skin, namely her mouth. Her sweater and jeans were still clinging to the wall, she had wiggled right out of them, and she stood before him in her bra and panties and socks.

He tried not to stare as he stuttered out an apology but she really was rather sexy and his teenage libido was stronger than his common sense.

‘Face forward’ she said as she twisted his head around ‘and keep your eyes to your self. There will be no supper until you fix this problem.’

He stared down at his desk fighting hard to resist the temptation to turn back for one more peek. ‘I can make a few adjustments’ he said timidly ‘but that will mean having to test it again.’

‘It’s funny but I won’t mind’ she said with a grin ‘it was fun being bound and gagged like that. It’s just that the next time I’d like to be able to get out without loosing my clothes.’

As she tugged at her sweater trying to peel it off of the wall, he began to alter the web fluid formula. A big smile came to his face as he realized that what she had said was right, it was fun tying her down and it was going to be more fun to do it again. She finally had her sweater and jeans back on again. ‘Supper is in half an hour’ she said as she headed for the kitchen ‘hopefully you have it sorted out by then and we can try again after we eat.’

“It may be ready by then” he thought “but if not, we will just have to try again, maybe three or four times until I get it right. I know that I won’t mind.”
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice, like the idea of Aunt May having to wriggle out of her clothes to get free
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Very interesting take on a classic! I’d be interested to see how other instalments of this story would go :)
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Nice twist. I've always hammered to be tied up in Spidey's webs.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

People forget that Uncle Ben was his father’s sibling, so May is not related to him. That said, if you read this picturing the Raimi Spider-Man universe, it goes from hot to gross. Lmao
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Fun story!
LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago People forget that Uncle Ben was his father’s sibling, so May is not related to him. That said, if you read this picturing the Raimi Spider-Man universe, it goes from hot to gross. Lmao
:lol: Best to clarify which Spider Man universe this takes place in
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Based on the description of aunt May I'll guess it's the MCU.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

ninterz wrote: 4 years ago Based on the description of aunt May I'll guess it's the MCU.
Oh yeah, it’s pretty clear by his description. It was just a funny thought I had.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago People forget that Uncle Ben was his father’s sibling, so May is not related to him. That said, if you read this picturing the Raimi Spider-Man universe, it goes from hot to gross. Lmao
These were the first Spiderman movies I saw, this is the Aunt May I think of. So yeah, doesn't help this story!
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LordNelson »

I haven't seen all of the movies yet or read some of the most recent stories but I have noticed that with each new installment Aunt May seems to get a little younger and better looking. This Aunt May is a sort of compilation of various better features of each. Would it be fair to say that she is a new character from the Spider/TUG universe?
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

At the rate that which Aunt May is aging, she might be going school with Peter soon. Oh and good story! Bravo
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

LordNelson wrote: 4 years ago I haven't seen all of the movies yet or read some of the most recent stories but I have noticed that with each new installment Aunt May seems to get a little younger and better looking. This Aunt May is a sort of compilation of various better features of each. Would it be fair to say that she is a new character from the Spider/TUG universe?
I can totally live with that.
Authors are allowed some freedom, aren't they?
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I would be ok seeing Marissa Tomei's May get webbed and gagged. Fingers crossed.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic