A week with the girlfriend part 2 added F|M, M|F, M|MF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

A week with the girlfriend part 2 added F|M, M|F, M|MF

Post by Sociopath3 »

Emma a hot blonde with green eyes wearing a white tank top and a short black skirt and her boyfriend John a hot guy with black hair and brown eyes wearing jeans and a black t-shirt, decided to take a week off for their anniversary. They went to an isolated cabin in the woods. After dragging their luggage inside and stretching from the long drive John asked "So what should we do first, fishing, hiking, something else?" while walking up to Emma, she replied "well there's something I've wanted to do with you for a while now, but first I need you to put this blindfold on to not spoil the surprise." John hesitantly put on the blindfold and Emma ran to the bedroom squealing in excitement, she existed with a rag covered in chloroform crept up to John creaking on the floor boards and put the rag over his face till he collapsed. "Now the fun begins" Emma said smiling before dragging him into the bedroom.

John awoke to find himself in his white boxers and expertly bound, his wrists, ankles, knees (above and below) and thighs were tied together, his elbows were tied but weren't touching, his arms were pinned to his torso with rope wrapped around above and below his pecks, and his wrists were tightly tied to a crotch rope. After assessing his bonds Emma walks in wearing a red bra and red panties "So you're finally awake, I was getting worried." she said in a demeaning tone, "what the hell Emma, why did you tie me up?, This isn't funny, untie me right now!" John yelled Emma replied in the same tone "I tied you up for fun, it's funny for me and if you're going to shout I think I'll have to make a final addition to the bondage." she grabs John's day old socks and a roll of tape, shoves the socks into his mouth and seals his lips with a few strips of duct tape and kissed him on the tape, "you know, I like you much more this way. I think I might keep you this way indefinitely."

"Okay now I think I'll start the fun with some tickling" Emma said and straddled John tickling his ribs and arm pits, "Stop thrashing so hard or I might stop" Emma Laughed, she then grabbed John's legs and begun tickling his feet and he thrashed as hard as possible to get her of to know avail, the room was dominated by the sound of John's muffled laughter and screams.

Emma stood up to John's relief and then said "I'll make you a deal since I love you so much, if you can escape within 6 hours you can tie me up for the next four days and do what ever you want to me and you can tie me up three times a week wearing what ever you want you can also do what ever you want to me but I get to tie you up once a month and the same rules apply, but if you can't escape then I can tie you up for the next three days and do what I want I tie you twice a week in my selection of clothes and you tie me up twice a month. Do you agree?" mmmmhhes John said nodding eagerly, "Okay I'll set the timer and you can start now" Emma said.

John begun by picking at the rope at his wrists and after thirty minutes the rope was barely loosened and John grunted in frustration and looked at the floor to see his jeans and thought 'I had a pocket knife in my right pocket, it might still be there.' and so he begun pulling himself to the edge of the bed grunting the whole way, then he flung himself of the bed and grunted loudly in pain he then reached into the pocket and he found it.

After a long process of angling the knife and scratching himself a few times he cut his wrists and elbows free and begun untying everything else, then Emma walked in and gasped to see John free and John asked "Time's up already?", Emma the replied "Yeah, good job. Now are you going to tie me up?", John then asked "You, wanted this, didn't you?", "I'll say when bound and tightly gagged" Emma replied biting her lip.

Please let me know if you enjoyed, there will eventually be a part 2 and maybe 3.

Tags: F|M, tickling, bound in underwear, femdom
Last edited by Sociopath3 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Nice story, don't forget the tags :)
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Look forward to reading the next parts. Enjoyed part 1
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Looking forward to next chapters
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Very enjoyable little story!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 2

John is wearing a white tshirt and black shorts, Emma is wearing her red bra and panties.

"close your eyes and put your arms at your sides" John said grinning, "come on John do you really have to chloroform me, I know I'm getting tied up so can't I remain conscious?" Emma whined "well I could but I believe in equality for women so I have to chloroform you." John replied with the smug grin plastered on his face. "fi-mmphh" Emma said just before passing out. John went to the car to grab more supplies and then begun the long process of tying.

*thirty minutes later*

Emma awakes to find herself hanging from her ankles to a ceiling beam, her hands taped into balls, her arms tied into a boxtie with rope and enforced with tape, and she was gagged with her old panties and 3 strips of microfoam tape. Mmph she said, John walked in and said enthusiastically "You're finally awake, now we can have our fun." he then spanked her Emma protested through her gag but they both knew she liked it, "so what fun should we start with tickling, spanking, whipping, ice or I know" John said before running into the bedroom and came out with itching powder mmmno Emma repeatedly cried to no avail, John then lowered Emma onto the mattress beneath her to the point where she rested on her back (legs and hips still raised) and then poured some itching powder over her abdomen.

Emma furiously struggling to try to get the powder off noticed John was exercising (squats and push ups) Emma confused continues her struggling and then realized his plan, she audibly gulps.

John approaches Emma holding a bucket and visibly sweating, he then pours the ice-cold water over Emma initially shocked from the cold she is then glad the itching powder has washed off. John then raises Emma off the mattress again, water drips off of her. John gets a short piece of rope and takes one his socks off and ties the rope to one end and ties it around Emma's head while she struggles for that to not happen, Emma was unsuccessful and had to smell the disgusting sock to breathe. John then says "time for part two of the fun" he then picked up a paddle smiling only to hear a crash from the bedroom.

John went into the bedroom, five minutes later Emma called out for John "mmmmph" then a tall muscular man wearing a ski mask walked in "well look what we have here, this really makes my life easier." he said enthusiastically before letting her down. Emma tried hopping away but the masked intruder was much faster walking, he then flung her over his shoulder and spanked her. When in the bedroom she saw John tightly tied with belts and a few strips of microfoam tape (a pair of her panties were also stuffed in) mmmmphh John and Emma both say, "Oh shut up, I'll leave your phones here when I'm done but first I better secure you two further." he said picking up a roll of duct tape.

After thirty minutes they were both completely mummified to each other (their legs were bent) and the thief went to the kitchen to get superglue and put it on both John's and Emma's lips before forcing their heads together and holding for three minutes, "ok you two have fun." the thief said before closing the door and laughing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic