There’s a monster under my bed (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

There’s a monster under my bed (m/m)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Caleb screamed at the top of his lungs, but this time, mom and dad didn’t rush into the room to save him from the monster. Instead, he heard his father slowly dragging his footsteps along the corridor, before finally opening the door with annoyance and tiredness drawn all over his face.

-Another bad dream?

-It’s under my bed, I swear!

The father, mechanically, looked under the boy’s bed, with the hope of finally calming him down and, possibly, get some rest himself.

-There’s nothing there, Caleb. Go back to sleep. I’ve told you a million times not to watch those horror movies.

-But it’s there! Can I go sleep with you?

-You’re eight, already. You’re a big boy and big boys sleep in their own beds. Big boys are not afraid of monsters. Now, would you, please, try to get some sleep?

-Can you leave the door open? -asked the scared boy when his father was leaving. He didn’t want to be a nuisance for everybody, but he was sure there was something living under his bed that was waiting for the right moment to catch him and take him away to a dimension of infinite horror, or maybe just eat him right there.

After he heard his parents’ door close, he tried to sleep. About an hour later, a scratching sound woke him up. He knew his dad wouldn’t like him yelling out again, so he gathered all of his courage, grabbed his blanket and moved as quickly as possible to the bottom to the bed, before jumping out of it and running to his brother’s room.

-Trevor! Open up, please- the kid whispered loudly after a few knocks. He had to repeat the process half-a-dozen times before he got an answer and another dozen before the door was actually opened.

-I know what ya want, and the answer is no. Absolutely not.

-Please! I can’t go back there, and mom and dad don’t want me in their room either.

-Then take the couch- responded Trevor plainly when he was about to close the door again.

The kid used his right foot to prevent his big brother from leaving him out.

-Take it out or say goodbye to yer toes.

-I’ll do anything you want, just let me sleep here.

-You’re terrible at chores and you can’t do my homework. You have nothin’ to bargain with.

-C’mon, Trevor- the kid’s face was pitiful enough even to make his dark-souled brother reconsider.

-I don’t want a scream queen thrashing around my bed in the middle of the night.

-I…- the child was about to say that he’d sleep on the floor but immediately backed out-. I won’t move or scream, I swear.

-Yeah, I’ll make sure of that- his brother’s evil grin made Caleb shiver.

-What’s that for? -asked the kid, though he already knew the answer. Though he had never been tied up before, the seventeen-years-old had locked him up way too many times for him to know that his brother had a really low tolerance level.

-Put yer hands behind you.

-C’mon, how am I supposed to sleep like this? -Caleb was concerned, as his wrists were being restrained by shoe strings.

-It’s either this or yer own bedroom, yer call.

The boy didn’t say another word and let Trevor bind him. Once his hands were fastened, he was marched to the bed and helped to get on it. Then, he had his ankles tied with another string. He didn’t like the feeling. He was uncomfortable with his movements so restrained. It would be hard to get some rest like that. Moreover, he was concerned with being so vulnerable to his older brother. Not that he could put up much of a fight with his skinny limbs free, anyway. The teen was thrice his size. But now, he felt truly defenseless.

-Close yer lips- said Trevor as he held the end of the duct tape roll next to the kid’s mouth.

-You can’t do that, I’ll tell mom!

Trevor took his trussed-up brother in his arms and picked him up. Caleb knew where they headed.

-OK, you can gag me. Please don’t take me back to my room!

Trevor completed his mission and silenced the kid with four rounds of tape. Now that Caleb was ready, the teen grabbed the elastic of his brother’s underwear from behind and pulled as much as he could. The muffled screams were like music to his ears. Then, he put the child in a headlock and began a round of wet willies.

Caleb had never felt so helpless in his life. Though it wasn’t his first time going through such tortures, at least before he could protect himself a bit or, and more usually, yell for help. With his hands tied behind his back, his ankles tied together and his ability to speak canceled by the tape, he was powerless to do anything but endure. Still, he felt safer than in his own bed.

Trevor wasn’t over yet. He put the sore kid back on the bed and proceeded to twist both his nipples at the same time. Not having to use one arm to restrain the kid, he was free to do as he pleased. Caleb soon learned that the more he struggled, the more painful it would be, so he decided to stay put until his big brother was done.

Luckily, nature called the bully and the kid was left alone in the meantime. When Trevor came back to continue with his wicked games, he found the child fast asleep. At first, he thought the kid was just pretending, but he quickly realized it wasn’t the case.

Though the teen resented the lack of space in his crowded bed, he was amused by having his little, annoying brother completely under his power. He was about to pinch the kid’s nose to cut off the air entrance when he noticed how peaceful Caleb looked. Maybe the boy wasn’t just looking for attention and was actually afraid. He remembered how bad it was having nightmares when he was younger. The kid was curled on himself, so Trevor put them both under a thick blanket and put his brother’s head on the pillow.

Later that night, he was woken up by the sound of moaning from his brother and his constant turning. The kid was having a nightmare again. Trevor, then, hugged him with one arm to calm him down, which worked perfectly and slept like that. He wasn’t a monster either.

The following night, Trevor opened his door and found Caleb holding his pillow with a silent plead on his face.

-C’mon in- said the resigned teen.

The kid put his stuff on the bed and Trevor noticed some white nylon rope laying there.

-The shoe strings were too uncomfortable. They say on the internet that this is better- the kid’s face was apologetic.

-And where did you get it?

-I bought it in the hardware store that’s across the school.

Trevor smiled at the idea of his little brother going to buy rope to get tied up with. Wasn’t it so much fun for him, he would have spared the kid from the treatment. Then again, he found it very amusing. This time, however, he decided to go easy on him.

-This is what we’re doin’. I’ll tell ya five punishments and you pick one- he told the bound and gagged kid-. Number one, wedgie; number two, nipple twisters; number three, armpit twisters; number four, a two-minutes noogie; number five, swirlie.

Caleb would never choose the swirlie and the rest weren’t much better either. Having never experienced one before, he maneuvered to signal number three with his hands tied behind. His brother grabbed the rope that held his hands together and pulled it up, forcing him to bend over. Then, Trevor introduced his fingers in the slack of the right sleeve and pinched the soft skin of the underarm, before twisting it. The kid wiggled as much as he could, given his condition, but he wasn’t able to stop his brother. He grunted and squirmed again when the process was repeated on the other side.

Once the price had been paid, he was helped to get in the bed. It wasn’t something Caleb enjoyed, yet, he felt a lot safer there and could rest just fine. He’d eventually get used to it. That’s how it became a custom for the brothers.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Good story
Tie me up and have fun with me
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

This is damned well written. I assume from the punctuation style that English is not your first language. That makes it even more so.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Very good story
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Really good story here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Quite good. Easily a B+ (91-93.) (Our grading system is 94-100 = A; 86-93 = B; 75-85 = C; 70-74 = D; 69 or less = F)

Drawscore
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

The title reminds me of a joke about a father who went into a bar to drown his sorrows. The bartender asked what was wrong, and he said that his young son was having trouble sleeping because he thought there were monsters under the bed, and that he'd have to spend $3000 on a psychiatrist to get the kid's head right.

The bartender said "I can fix the problem for $50, and the next morning, a Saturday, he came over to the father's house. The boy was out playing with his friends, so wouldn't be a bother, and the father settled in with a beer and chips to watch a football game.

He heard some noise coming from his son's bedroom, but let it go. Fifteen minutes later, the bartender came down, and announced that the problem should be fixed.

Sure enough, the boy had no complaints about monsters under the bed for the next week.

The man went to the bar, and told the bartender "That's amazing. How'd you do it?" as he pulled $50 from his wallet.

"Simple!" The bartender replied. "I cut the legs off his bed."

Drawscore
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Quite good story! Makes you wonder how scared Caleb could be to let his brother torture him like that XD
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

oh my god!!!

the things that fear make you do ...

Poor Caleb lets himself be bound and tortured by his older bro to sleep accompanied by fear of an imaginary monster.

wow!!!!
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Excellent story, loved it! Hope for a next part or another story. 
thanks a lot
mpphsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mpphsox »

Love it. I kept expecting an actual monster to appear and tie them both up :shock:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic