Sassy Mc Classy MF/MF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sassy Mc Classy MF/MF

Post by lasse672000 »

The thunderous roar of several big bike engines made Sassy Mc Classy look out of the cave she had been excavating. Her face lit up, when she saw the rough men with big, bushy beards, and not-too-clean outfits (helmets were, of course, an optional extra).
Sassy walked out and made a "cut-it-off"-sign by quickly moving her hand over her throat, as she walked up to the one who seemed to be the leader.

"So, Spike? I see you brought your henchmen, this time." she coldly observed, as she wiped her hands on her jeans. "Not a bad idea that, come to think of it. They might actually help bring your IQ-level a bit closer to mine." She gave him a cold look, and twisted her face into what might be called a smile. But cordial, it was not, whatever you call the grimace.
"Very well, then!" She sucked in air and let it out again, in a loud sigh. "Listen very carefully will you, boys, because I will say this only once!" She started talking very slowly, almost as if talking to a group of mentally retarded. "Some of the things I want transported lie over there." she walked over to a big pile of boxes at one end of the camp site, and pointed at it. "The rest is over here!" she walked over to the other side of the camp and pointed at another pile of boxes. "You'll have to drop them off at different locations, but I've made clear and specific markings, called letters, so you'll know which box goes where. All you have to do, is match the markings on the boxes to the markings over the doors, or ask someone to do it for you, and everything will be all right. Have I made myself clear?"

"Is she always like that?" Jeff asked, as they loaded the boxes into their saddle bags.
Spike looked over at his sister and sighed. "No," he said, "she's usually much grumpier. She must have found something very unique in there, to make her that happy. Damned if I can figure out what, though! It all looks like it's been a group of bored kids camping in there for several days, to me."
Jeff thoughtfully looked over at his friend's sister. "I just got an idea. But I'm gonna need your help." he said. When Spike wanted to know what kind of idea it was, Jeff just told him to wait until they were out of earshot of the camp.

Later that night, Sassy sat swearing at her table, painstakingly writing down every last, minute, boring, detail of today's dig on her computer, adding photos to explain things even more thoroughly.
A sudden clicking sound coming from the door flap made her turn around. "I thought mum told you proper ladies shouldn't use that kind of language?" Spike shook his head.
"Spike?" she lifted the corners of her mouth just a fraction of an inch, which actually was a wide smile in her world. "I didn't hear you come in! And yes, you're right; she did. And no; I didn't pay her much attention, as you might have noticed over the years."
"Mm, I have." Spike nodded, as he walked over to her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. He went over and sat on the bed.
"There's something I'd like to get your opinion of." He nonchalantly told her.
"Oh? What is it? And where is it?"
"It's just a box I've placed outside, as it is too big to carry inside. All I want you to tell me, is if you think the dimensions are about right. I think they are, but I know you've got a much more experience, when it comes to judging such things."
Sassy sighed, and got to her feet. "The sooner I look at whatever it is, the sooner I can continue, I suppose!"

When she looked outside, she saw a box that looked very much like a sarcophagus, lying on the ground. She went over to it and walked around it a few times.
"It is perfect!" she stuttered. "Where on earth did you find it?"
"I knew you'd say that." Spike smiled. "I made some sketches, and then the carpenter in town made it."
Sassy lifted the lid, and saw there were straps inside.
"What are the straps for?" she wanted to know.
"This!" Spike said. But as she was knocked over the head and pushed inside, she woke to find Spike looking at her.
"You O.K, love?" he asked.
"Sure." Beth replied. "I just had that 'Sassy'-night-mare again."
"The one where I push you inside a box and tie you up?"
"That's the one." She crawled over and released one of his hands from the cuff holing it over his head, so he could comfort her as she put her head on his chest.
"You know I'd never do that; don't you?" he softly whispered.
"I know." she drowsily replied, already half asleep again, so she didn't notice the look he suddenly got in his eyes.