Alien vs Me (2M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Alien vs Me (2M/M)

Post by David Han »

2 am and I, David, 29, Asian American, Male, Single decide to go outside wearing my Blue Nike Air shoes, white socks, green t-shirt with word Danger on it, and green shorts. I look like an alien trying to conquer the world in Houston. I am trying to sleep but is unable to. In front of me is open water. I’m at my vacation home near an isolated beach. No one comes here anymore. Suddenly a bright light comes upon me. I cannot move as I an screaming because I’m being lifted up straight up in my current position into an alien ship. It’s huge. It’s oval shaped, and is blue. Suddenly, I’m inside. Aliens strap me to a gurney. They are freakish, with yellow eyes, a creepy face, complete with a body that is skinny with webbed feet.

They put straps securing my wrists, ankles. I am then gagged with what appears to be a cloth but the moment it is applied, I am unable to speak because it actually glued my mouth shut. My big toes are restrained together. The aliens starts to take the gurney and move it down the black and white hallway and take me to a room in the far right corner. They take my photo and then ungag me. I am confused when all of a sudden they start to tickle my bare feet after they remove my shoes and socks. They tickle me with their skinny fingers and I laugh out loud and it seems to please them. One of them say, We got a good person to torture. When the alien said that, I started to be concerned. Surely this may be only be the beginning and it might be worse later on. I think about my family and friends and how much they will miss me and become worried if I don’t return soon.

Then, the alien scribbled very quickly on my bare feet with faster motions with their fingers. I am laughing very childish now trying to prepare myself for what is going to happen next. They then ganged up on me as they tickled my belly. I am giggling, but is now pleading in Chinese for them to stop, but they don’t understand me as the expression on their faces give me the impression that they don’t understand what I am saying to them. The aliens blew raspberries on my tummy after lifting up my shirt and it was making me laugh off the charts. Then both of them started to say their native language and I could not understand them. Both of then then returned to tickling my feet, this time with a hair brush and electrical toothbrush. One instrument on each foot was used. The bristles feeling was immense as I am laughing louder and I inadvertently wet myself which caused them to be angry with me and in response, they slapped me.

They warned me not to attempt to escape as they proceeded to untie me from the gurney. They forcibly removed all my clothing and put me in an adult diaper. This was uncomfortable to me as this was not my kink and I did not enjoy this. Then they dragged me by my ankles into a 2 by 4 cell like jails in the United States use. I thought I will be a prisoner forever. They gave me food to eat which consisted of one piece of burnt toast with 2 slices of ham, and 2 slices of breakfast sausage. They also gave me one cup of water. As I ate and drank the water, , I felt for the first time safe but scared. If they were to eliminate me, I don’t think they will provide for me. I used the small toilet in the cell then hopped on the bed to get some sleep.

At some point in time, the aliens unlocked the door and restrained me the same way I came in to the gurney. Next they led me into a different room and gave me an MRI and told me that everything was normal. They gave me several shots and said I’m way too healthy. After that, I passed out and woke up in the first room where I was tickled. A weird cold liquid was applied to my feet, armpits, belly, sides, and ribs. Then I was being tickled with a fork on my armpits which was in fact unbearable. I was giggling in a medium tone. The aliens then continued to gang tickle me. One got both my armpits at the same time that one alien was tickling my feet. At this tickling treatment, I was unable to communicate and can only laugh. They said to me, “David, if you can endure everything, we will send you back to Florida”. I breathed a sigh of relief. After tickling me for what seemed like hours, they untied me and returned me back to my cell.

I slept and thought 8 hours had passed when they removed me from my cell. They told me to put my hands behind my back and I complied with their directions. They handcuffed me. They also put leg irons on me. I was led to the cafeteria and my handcuffs was removed, but my leg irons stayed on. I got Chinese Baozi, Youtaio, and Congee this time with a drink of green tea.

After eating, they told me they were going to run more tests on me so they took me inside a weird circular roon. They then hogtied me, but this frustrated them because I resisted so they injected me with a formula that made my body go motionless. “David, we told you to just give in, now you will be punished for your infraction”. So they spanked me with their bare hands till my butt turned red. I was in tears. They then tied my big toes together. I felt an amount of embarrassment but I knew I deserved this. They applied peanut butter to my toes and sucked it off. They said it was a weird flavor. Now I had to endure this. They applied orange marmalade on my toes and slowly licked it off and they said it was tart like. They then pit blue bell ice cream and licked it off and said it was sweet. I was their unusual test subject. They could have put them in a bowl and tried them, but instead they decided to use my toes. Next came a variety of other things such as chocolate syrup, green apple jello, strawberry jam, bbq sauce, iced tea, and more.

After about 1 hour of tests, they undid my restraints and sent me back to my cell. After sleeping for a bit they dragged my ankles down a hallway to a room with stocks in them. They locked my feet in the stocks and then tied my toes back to a spreader bar. They tied my wrists above my head. Prior to locking me into the contraption, they had me remove all my clothing. They had changed my diaper. Suddenly, they coated my fingernails and toenails with red nail polish. They put lipstick, mascara and other make up on me. The aliens returned with another message for me. “David, after this, you will be returned home to a regular life or you can stay with us and run tests on other or submit yourself to other tortures, it is your choice” the aliens said.

I thought about it, but decided to wait until this was completed until I gave them an answer. This was called the games test. They took out a blindfolded and rendered my sight useless. The first game was Tic-Tac-Toe. They drew the lines on my feet with a permanent sharpie I surmised. Then, they drew an X somewhere on my feet. I lost the first game and they tickled my feet for 30 minutes without a break and I was hollering with laughter the entire time. Then, I was playing hangman. The word was Evil Lives, but I guessed wrong. This time a paint brush was used to coat my entire feet with paint and like a child doing a footprint project in kindergarten, I could not stop myself from giggling because it was ticklish. They then washed off my feet with soap and water which only made me laugh more. The next game was a dozy as it was guessing the picture on my feet and i failed at 5 of them out of 7 and was tickled on my upper body and feet at the same time for 50 minutes without a break. I was then set free

After leading me to another room, they asked me if I wanted to stay or return to my home. I said I wanted to return home. So they beamed me back home. Aliens were a lot nicer than I expected and I could not wait to tell my friends and family and teachers about it. Still I thought it was not real until I woke up the next day and saw the words “David, Patient 1” tattooed on the soles of my bare feet.
Tie me up and have fun with me