The dress (F|F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

The dress (F|F)

Post by Sociopath3 »

Kate and Hannah were two college girls sharing a large apartment paid entirely by their parents. Both of them were very attractive blondes and were good friends since childhood.

"What the hell Kate!" Hannah yelled in an intense fury, Kate ran in and asked "what's wrong?", to see Hannah in her black underwear shanking in rage while holding a dress "You stained my favorite dress that I've only worn twice, and I didn't even give you permission." Hannah replied in the same rage "I'm so sor-" Kate said before being cut off by the chloroform rag.

Kate awoke to find herself in her pink underwear with her hands tied tightly above her head forcing her to stand on her toes, her elbows were tied as tightly as possible as were her ankles and knees, and she had a foul taste in her mouth and couldn't spit it out (she would later learn it was Hannah's pair of gym socks followed by a thick white scarf cleave gagging her). "Ahh you're finally awake, now the punishment can begin" she said before giggling.

"So here are 3 of your dresses each half the price I will ruin each of these before your true punishment." Hannah said with a sadistic smile plastered on her face. Hannah begun by picking up a green dress and a pair of scissors and cut large chunks of fabric away till there were a few pieces of cloth held together by a few loose fibers all the while Kate was violently struggling and begging for this to end. Next Hannah picked up a red dress and greatly lowered the neck line and then picked up a black sharpie and wrote "im a dum bitch" of the front and "spank me" on the back Kate accepting the futility of struggling tried appealing to Hannah's humanity which would still be useless without the gag as Hannah is in an unstoppable fury "you shouldn't've stained my dress" she muttered while getting the
bolognese and putting on Kate's white dress, it was completely ruined "That was nearly as tasty as this sweet revenge" Hannah chuckled and then said "well it's time for part two of the punishment" while picking up a whip and feather duster.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Ooh, I wonder what Hannah will do with the whip and feather duster? I wonder which one she’ll use first.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

I wonder what the real punishment is
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic