The Bondage salesman (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Bondage salesman (M/F)

Post by sagitarium »

This is a story I have kinda developed in roleplays through the years. I first wrote it in my native tongue, and now I tried to do it in English. Hope you don't mind me sharing it.

The bondage salesman

Jean was tired as she came home from work. Being a saleswoman could be hard work sometimes, especially wearing heels and going up and down stairs trying to make people buy her cosmetic products.

She therefore felt great as she got back to her small flat and could kick of her heels and walk around in her nyloned feet.

She had just poured a glass of wine as the doorbell rang.

For a moment she thought of not answering, but it could be something important, so she went to the door.

Yes can I help you?

In the hallway stood a well dressed man in a suit and tie holding a suicase in his hand.

Hello. I hope I'm not interrupting, he smiled. But I was wondering if I might interest you in my wares?

Jean almost told him to go away, but he seamed like a nice guy and being a saleswoman herself, she knew what it was like to be rejected. Therefore she said :

Sure, why not? Come on in.

He smiled warmly and entered the apartment.

I only sell top of the line products he said as he walked into her living room and and placed the suitcase on her dining table.

Jean sat down in her couch again and waited paitiently to see what he might have up his sleeve.

Try to feel this, he said as he handed her a coil of rope.

Pure Cotton, guaranteed to leave no rope marks when doing bondage.

Wha.. What?

Jean looked at the salesman in shock. Did he just hand her a coil of rope and did he just say rope marks and bondage in the same sentence?

The salesman just smiled a disarming smile and said. Please try touching the rope. Isn't it soft?

Jean hesitated a but then grabbed the rope.

Wow you're right, it is quite soft.

I know, it's crazy isn't it? He laughed a disarming laugh that Jean couldn't help but to join.

Now try putting your hands behind you!

What, why?

So you can try how soft the rope when you are tied up of course silly!

Jean really didn't want to be tied up by a perfect stranger, but somehow she was mesmerized by this guy and he didn't seem like he was a creep or criminal, so without really thinking or saying anything she actually put her hands behind.

He sat down behind her and taking his time he tied her crossed wrist snuggly cinching it of in a not to tight, but still secure knot. Jean was surprised. The rope was really soft, but at the same time there was no doubt in her mind that she could not get her hands free. She did try to struggle a little, though, just for show.

He smiled and winked. It's soft isn't it?

Jean nodded slowly. Yes it is, but still I don't think I can my hands free.

The salesman smiled again. Put your feet up in the couch, he said as he grabbed another coil from the suitcase.

I really don....

He looked at her with a teasing smile.

Do I look like someone who would kidnap or rob you?

Jean laughed and sighed. No you don't

Good and if i really wanted to make you my captive. I would have just gagged you after tying your hands behind, and then I could have done pretty much anything I wanted without you being able to stop me. This is just us fooling around and having some fun, right?

Jean smiled: Yes we are and put her nyloned feet up onto the couch.

Again he took his time coiling her ankles up and cinching it tight.

The ropes felt snug and soft, but Jean knew without a doubt, that they were tight and that she was helpless. A fact that against her better judgment actually made her excited and wanting to try more.

So how do you feel, he asked as he went back to the suitcase grabbing another coil of rope.

Well I do feel kind of helpless, Jean answered as she tugged at the ropes.

You're right about the softness of the ropes, though. The rope is snug but doesn't dig into my skin at all, she smiled.

Good, let's tie your legs above knees, the salesman smirked and started working on the legs.

You really want to take me prisoner, don't you? Jean laughed, but at the same time saying the words "take me prisoner" out loud kind of sobered her up. She was in fact helpless tied up by a complete stranger and having no way of getting out of the her predicament if the situation should take a turn in the wrong direction.

Oh yes damsel. I am your evil stalker and will take you as my captive!

His funny evil accent and acting up like like a bad guy from the silent movies made her laugh and put her worries to rest.

With a smile he grabbed yet another rope and started to tie her arms pinning them to her body with rope above and below her breasts.

Now try getting out of this, he laughed.

Jean laughed too, knowing that it would be impossible to get out of these ropes. Nevertheless she started squirming and struggling, wiggling her nyloned feet.

Let's make this a bit more interesting, he said. I'll blindfold you and leave a knife in the other end of the room. Then you have to find it to cut the ropes and get out, deal?

Hmmmm, I pondered his suggestion.

What's the catch?

No catch, just some innocent fun, he smiled that warm and endearing smile again.

Well okay then.

As he blindfolded her she did think, that this was beginning to look like more than just a sales pitch, but she couldn't do anything to stop him anymore, so she might as well go along.

Jean was just beginning to work her way down the couch when he grabbed her and forced her mouth open pushing a knotted scarf between her teeth.

Heymmmmmphhhhhhh! Jean tried to protest, but she was quickly gagged.

After that he forced her on her belly, connecting wrists and ankles in a tight hogtie.

What's going on Jean thought and tried to struggle against the ropes, but she knew it was no use.

I heard him laughing now and froze as he began to speak.

I just love the way you girls fall for this routine every time. I dress up and do the nice guy act, and before I know it, I have you all tied up so good, that it's too late for you to do anything about it!

Maybe to be continued.....
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Hehehe. Like that at lot
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

;) :) ;) Hehehe I'm liking this one.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the tone of this story! And a second Part? I would like that too!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Thank you for your nice comments. Haven't had the time for writing the next part. but maybe I'll have a little time on my hands these days :-)
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

It's a good start I hope you make part two.
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Good story.
I also hope there will be a second part.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic