Caught by Little indians (fffff/M) - Up to Part 4 (Finished) - Request by zelda 99

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caught by Little indians (fffff/M) - Up to Part 4 (Finished) - Request by zelda 99

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hi there. This is my first time replying a story request, I hope you like it. For those familiar with my other story, this will be a lot shorter than that one, maybe 3-4 chapters only. Enjoy!

Part 1

Finally I got on this long awaited vacations. I was having a lot of hard time in my office, also a hard time with my neighbours, and I needed this. Yes, I needed to go away from the city, away from all my problems and be here, on my way to camping.

I love camping. I used to go camping a lot since I was a child, with my father and my two brothers. I remember the preparations, the night before, where we couldn’t sleep because of the anticipation. The actual road trip, which took several hours. And finally the actual camping. From three to four days of living outside a house, far from everything we know, far from TV and other distractions. Just the four of us, enjoying some time together fishing, talking to each other, just having a good time.

This time, of course, I was going by myself. I needed this time just for me. There shouldn’t be any issues: I knew the road, if anything happened to the car, I knew how to fix it. I am not a great mechanic but I know the basics. I know the perfect spots to place my tent, and I know how to survive, At least for a few days. Besides, I am a grown up man now, a 32 year old man. What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing happened during the road until I got to the forest. Once there, I saw some families camping, nothing outside the ordinary. The first area was just were most people stay, and it was a little quiet, but not quiet enough for me. I was going even deeper, were most people didn’t go. It wasn’t dangerous, since there was no sight of wild animals there. I just wanted some peace and tranquility.

So it came to my surprise that on my way there, to “my spot”, I thought I saw a small camp. Well, really small. There were like four to five young girls, dressed as indians. That was odd, I thought, usually there isn’t a lot of people around here, especially families. Yes, I know that my father and my brothers used to come all the way here, but we were the only ones. But still, there didn’t seem to be any adults with them. Heh, not my actual problem. Under other circumstances, I would have called the forest ranger, but they seem to be playing and besides, how can a bunch of girls set their tents and be there without any help? They are going to be fine. What could possibly go wrong?

So the first day and night went pretty much as expected. So much silence, so much peace. Nobody was there. So it was pretty much of a surprise when I went to my pick-up truck and I thought there was some rope missing. Odd. Not that I needed it right away, but that surely had never happened to me before. I drove back to the only place near that I had seen some people: the girls camp. But there was nobody there. Even odder. Maybe I just looked wrong? Maybe I hadn’t brought the rope? Meh, I didn’t need it anyway. I went back to my tent and to my activities.

And went night came, it happened.

I was planning to go to sleep early. You see, without electricity there isn’t much to do alone in the forest. Yes, you could look at the pretty stars, but I was still worried about the missing rope and annoyed by the fact that there was a small camp with no adult supervision whatsoever. I decided to go and get some rest. When suddenly, I heard it. It was like a little battle cry. An indian battle cry. Only, this one didn’t sound as actual indian male warriors.

It was a girl’s voice.

I was in complete darkness in my tent and suddenly I saw lights all over the place. There were at least five torches I could count from inside the tent, watching the light through the walls. Were there the girls I had seen before?

“You, white man, come outside. Hands on your head!” I heard a little girl’s voice.

This wasn’t actually happening. I mean, this was a game right? I hesitated a little. The girl called again. “White man, come outside. Now!”

I sighed. This was supposed to be a game for them, I might as well play along. It was actually pretty boring outside here, in the woods, and this could be a little fun. I opened my tent and came out with my hands on my head.

“On your knees, white man!”

There were indeed, five girls, from different ages. The smaller one seemed to be six years old while the tallest was maybe twelve or thirteen. They all held some torches. The tallest girl made a sign with her head to one of the others and she took her torch, now holding two torches. The other girl approached me with something in her hand. Rope. Was that my own rope? The one I thought I had lost. I couldn’t see it very well with the torch light.

“On your knees, white man!” The tallest girl called again. I complied and decided to play along. This was a game obviously.

“Oh please, please, mighty indian, don’t hurt me. I am just a lonely white boy. I mean no harm to your people.” I said kneeling on the floor. Some of the smaller girls giggled.

“Silence!” The tallest girl, apparently their leader, said. “You are now prisoner. I am Red Eagle and you come with us. Understand?”

I was about to speak but I recalled the silence command. I just nodded. “Good. Secure prisoner.” Red Eagle said as the girl with the rope came behind me and pulled my arms behind my back. Soon after I felt ropes being tied around my wrists.

I looked at the girls better while I was being restrained. They all seemed to have some sort of indian headdress. The leader was wearing a red one, therefore the name Red Eagle. Good. That would be a good way to recognize them.

There was silence except from an occasional giggling from the smaller girls. I felt a cinch behind me and I knew my hands were secured. But that wasn’t the only rope they were using. Soon, another rope was tied around my arms, pinning them to my sides, and tied very tightly.

“Ouch!” I protested at the tightness. “There is no need to…”

“Silence, white man!” Red Eagle said again. “You be gagged if you disobey.” I sighed and nodded.

After the rope was tied around me, Red Eagle commanded me to get on my feet. It was hard, having my arms tied to my sides and my wrists tied behind me, but I got there. I took this time to test my bonds. They seemed secured enough. Maybe this girls were girl scouts and knew their way around rope. This was going to be funny.

Red Eagle gave the torch back to the girl who tied me. And then she took the rope in her hand. I then noticed it: the rope around me had a leash.

“Prisoner ready. Go back to camp.”

All the girls made the battle cry again, like they had achieved some kind of victory. I still decided to play along. Clearly I wasn’t going anywhere.

I mean… what could possibly go wrong?
Last edited by Mineira1986 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I suspect we'll find out "what could go wrong" soon enough.
Excellent start.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

a great start. you write in great detail I like that. I can hardly wait to read the next parts. and to see how the things go wrong. ;) . and thank you again that you write this story.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Can't wait to know what will happen!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I'm glad someone took this request, and from all the chapters I have read of your story, I am glad it was you. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Luyan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Luyan »

Totally following this. Great start!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

So many replies!
MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago I suspect we'll find out "what could go wrong" soon enough.
Excellent start.
Thanks! Yes, we are going to find out soon enough
zelda 99 wrote: 4 years ago a great start. you write in great detail I like that. I can hardly wait to read the next parts. and to see how the things go wrong. ;) . and thank you again that you write this story.
Thanks for the feedback and thank you also for the idea
Mike wrote: 4 years ago Can't wait to know what will happen!
Thanks! Me neither hehe
Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago I'm glad someone took this request, and from all the chapters I have read of your story, I am glad it was you. I can't wait to read more of this story.
You are so kind! Thank you very much!
Luyan wrote: 4 years ago Totally following this. Great start!
Thank you!!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 2

Little indian battle cries filled the silence of the forest during the walk back to the girls’ camp. Or wherever they were taking me. My wrists bound tightly behind my back, my arms pinned to my body, myself being led by a leash pulled by Red Eagle, the tallest of the girls, who was the only one relatively quiet of all five little indians. I looked at them as they ran and hopped around Red Eagle and myself.

I could identify them by the color of their headdresses. There was the littlest one, not older than six years old, wearing a yellow one. Another girl was very little as well, wearing a white one, maybe seven? Eight years old? I couldn’t see their faces very well, because they were walking around us, making the torches spin, but I thought she looked pretty much like Red Eagle. Maybe her sister or cousin. The next girl was wearing a blue one and finally, the last one, just an inch or two smaller than Red Eagle, wearing a green one. That was the one who had tied and secured me as their prisoner.

This seemed like an odd but fun game. Still, I didn’t dare to speak yet, having been threatened to be gagged. It was a game after all but I knew their leader would keep truth to her word. And I didn’t want to be gagged. I still had the possibility to talk them out of the game in case I got tired and wanted out. Clearly this wasn’t the point yet, and having my talking possibilities taken away from me so soon could lead into catastrophe.

If only.

Was their camp so far away? It was maybe five to ten minutes driving, I thought we should have got there by now. My hands were ok but my feet were starting to hurt a little. How did these girls do it? They didn’t seem tired, still jumping around me, making their cute battle cries. Maybe their excitement? Adrenaline? Or maybe I was getting old. I just laughed inside my head.

Finally we get there. I could count the tents now. Only three, but big enough. They did look like real indian teepees. Quite a job for small girls like them.

“Stop!” Red Eagle commanded and the four girls immediately obeyed. “We need to secure white prisoner for the night. Tomorrow,” she paused, “ritual begin.”

There was that crazy battle cry again. Wait, what? Tomorrow? I was going to spend the whole night there?

“Ehm, sorry, Red Eagle? Did you just…?” I started to ask but was interrupted by a pull on the leash.

“Silence, prisoner! Or be gagged!” Red Eagle threatened me again. I looked at her, frozen in my spot. Well, she only threatened me. If she was truthful to her word, she would have gagged me right there, because she had given me the same warning before. But I didn’t want to test her and I just nodded. “Good! You spend night in Blue Wolf’s teepee. Green Bear, help secure prisoner.”

That battle cry again. It was starting to get annoying. I remained calm as the girl who had tied me, Green Bear, took the leash and led me into one of the teepees.

It really looked like an indian teepee inside. No sleeping bags, no modern bags, no phones. These girls were really, really playing their part. In the middle, there was a stack at least as tall as me. I didn’t know normal teepees have stacks inside, maybe only that one. Maybe that was the reason Red Eagle had chosen that teepee for me to sleep.

Green Bear guided me to the stack, put her hands on my arms and pushed me down a little. I got the cue and sat down next to the stack. She and Blue Wolf untied my hands but held my wrists with her small hands. I didn’t try to struggle but I wasn’t sure if I could overpower these girls, their grip seemed really strong. They pulled my hands behind the stack and re-tied them firmly with the rope. All of these were lit by the torch held by Red Eagle, who watched the procedure very carefully.

The girls weren’t done yet. The leash rope was tied around the stack as well, pinning me now to that big wood. The girl with the white headdress came in with more rope and gave it to the other girls. “Thank you, White Hawk” Red Eagle said, with a little bit of tenderness in her voice. Yup, definitely her small sister.

My feet were bound at the ankles by Green Bear. I could finally see her ropework. Very neat, very firmly and very quick. This girl clearly had some expertise tying her knots. I wasn’t going anywhere. My only issue was that I was going to spend the night with my back against a hard wooden stack. And a little anxious about the so called ritual the next morning. But that was supposed to be it, right? Just a white man as their prisoner to play some innocent ritual and they would let me go. Right?

After my feet were restrained, Red Eagle nodded and they all left the teepee. Except for Blue Wolf. She put out the torch and laid there, on her indian bed. The only light there was now a little bit of moonlight, coming in by a small hole in the top of teepee. I didn’t dare to wake my new roommate. Clearly they were going to stick to the game until the end. I was a little upset by having to sleep sitting, but there was little I could do. I tried closing my eyes and resting my back but the stack was really annoying. Maybe if I could shift my body? Nothing. If they hadn’t tied my upper body to this wood, maybe I could have been able to switch my position and rest on my side, on the ground. But that wasn’t an option now. Even trying to relieve some pressure from my back was difficult. I could only kick a little with my bound ankles, but that wasn’t bringing me anywhere. I was going to stay like this until they said so. And I was very sure if I woke them up, I would be tied in an even worse position.

I closed my eyes and drifted in my thoughts. Was this for real? No way, right? There had been little light and a lot of movements, but I had seen through their painted faces. These girls were not real indians. It was just a game. Maybe the teepees, and the way they talk, even the way they dressed but, no way they were real indians. That was kind of a relief. Still, there was no need to tie me in this uncomfortable position. I shifted my position one more time and made quite a loud grunt. The girl sleeping in front of me raised her head.

“Stay quiet, white man” Blue Wolf hissed. “Or I call Red Eagle. Understand?”

“Alright, alright…” I muttered. Jesus, these girls are really into this.

I threw my head against the stack to look up. Nope, still uncomfortable. But I was eventually getting tired. And somehow, after a few minutes, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

great part again. I look forward to seeing more. :D
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Excellent.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Amusing as always. Great choice to use first person narration as it builds tension and anticipation. I'm looking forward how this one develops!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

zelda 99 wrote: 4 years ago great part again. I look forward to seeing more. :D
Thanks! I'm so glad you are enjoying it.
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago Excellent.

Rafey
Thank you!
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Amusing as always. Great choice to use first person narration as it builds tension and anticipation. I'm looking forward how this one develops!
Thank you so much! Yes, I thought writing this from a first person view was going to be better. I'm happy it's working

Part 3

That was not a good night's sleep. I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the ceiling, my lower back hurting like hell. I blinked my eyes twice. It was morning, late morning it seemed. How many hours had I been tied like that? My wrists were hurting a little, but they were ok, so to speak. The indian girls clearly knew their work, otherwise my hands would be in serious trouble. I closed my eyes again and tried to shift my position, to reduce the pressure on my lower back, moving my neck as well when I hear a little giggle.

I opened my eyes and saw the smallest girl kneeling in front of me. She was giggling and holding some kind of indian bowl. I looked around. No sign of Blue Wolf or the other girls. It was just her and me. Well, this could be an opportunity to find out what was in store for me.

“Hi there, I am sorry, I don’t know your name.” I said.

“Shhh” the little girl giggled, bringing one finger to her lips. “My name is Yellow Otter. White man is not supposed to talk.”

“Well, white man didn’t have to sleep tied up all night.” I smile as best as I can. “How long are you girls going to keep me here?”

“Shhh” Yellow Otter said, giggling again. “Red Eagle don’t like when prisoners talk. Now… you hungry?”

I was indeed hungry. I nodded. She brought the bowl to my lips. I didn’t know what it was, maybe some fruit juice or something, but it was sweet and I needed something to eat or drink. I finished it and she put the bowl down. She gently took a small rag and cleaned any mess I had around my lips. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. Yup, still part of the game. They didn’t have any reason to treat a prisoner well if they were planning to do any harm to me. Still, I could only wonder what…

I heard some noises outside the teepee and then two girls entered. Red Eagle and Green Bear. I sighed and looked at them as Yellow Otter giggled, took the bowl and left.

“So, white man, sleep well?” Red Eagle asked, for the first time since our encounter, allowing me to talk.

“Kind of. It’s hard to sleep tied like this. Still, may I ask how long are you going to keep me like this? And what are you going to do to me?”

“White man was brought here for ritual.” Green Bear spoke. “After ritual, white man may leave.”
I sighed, there was my light outside the tunnel. I nodded.

“Good. Green Bear, bring the prisoner outside.” Red Eagle said and she left the teepee. Green Bear went behind me and untied the rope securing me to the stack. She also untied my hands. I didn’t fight her as she re-tied my hands behind my back. She untied my ankles and grabbed me by my arms. I got her cue and slowly I stood up.

“Walk.” Green Bear commanded me and I complied. We both walked outside the teepee. There was now a big stack in the middle, taller than the one inside Blue Wolf’s teepee. That was new. How did these small girls do these things? Or maybe I wasn’t paying attention?

What I did notice was that White Hawk and Blue Wolf were preparing some rope, which looked strangely familiar. That was my rope! Oh, sh*t, these girls were the ones who stole it! I knew I just hadn’t lost it. My first reaction was to yell at them but I tried to control myself. Most likely they were just going to ignore me, or gag me. And in any case, I could probably take the rope back to my tent after this ritual ended.

“Kneel” Red Eagle commanded once I was a couple of feet away from the big stack. I complied once again. Yellow Otter came running with that indian bowl. Only there wasn’t any food there anymore. There was some kind of paint there. Black paint. Maybe some charcoal?

As I guessed correctly, it was going to be used to paint my face. Red Eagle put her fingers inside the bowl and then painted my forehead. Then Green Bear. All the girls painted my face with the black paint. It itched a little but I was ok.

“To the stack!” Red Eagle said as Green Bear and Blue Wolf helped me on my feet and brought me there. They untied my hands and pulled them behind the wood, tying them again. Then more rope around my upper body, my waist, my thighs and my calves, all securing me to the wooden stack. I wasn’t going anywhere.

“Good, now the ritual can begin!!”

Again that stupid indian cry? The girls started shouting and singing, dancing all around me while I could only watch them do it. They looked kind of cute, and I was sure I could have enjoyed it if it wasn’t because of the itching painting on my face and me being restrained with my own rope. I didn’t know for how many minutes they did it. Eventually Yellow Otter brought some leaves and flowers in her bowl and started throwing them at me, while they all kept dancing.

“Enough!” Red Eagle commanded and they all stopped. “First part of ritual is completed, let’s eat before continue.”

That indian cry and all of them left, leaving me there! By that point the sun was up in the sky and I was starting to get annoyed by the restraints and by the painting, and by my sleeping. I was too shocked when I saw them left that I didn’t say a word. Maybe a prank, I thought. The ritual was funny, but now I was there waiting for them to return.

There were several minutes. Like, a lot of minutes. And I couldn’t take it anymore. It had been funny, yes, but now I just wanted out. I wanted to wash the painting off, I wanted to sleep laying on the ground instead of sitting, I wanted my tent with the silence and peace I had wanted to have since I began my trip. I started to jerk my body but the rope held me. I also tried to move my wrists but there was no slack. I struggled and struggled against my restraints but the girls, those little indian girls had tied me too well. All I was accomplishing was becoming a sweating white man with black painting on his face, tied secured to a big wooden stack in the middle of the indian camp.

The girls eventually returned. Yellow Otter and White Hawk, the little ones, were hopping happily. The other three were walking more calmly, but I could tell they were giggling. All the sweating had made some of the painting come into my eyes, and my vision was now a little blurred.

“How is prisoner doing?” Red Eagle asked, while the other girls giggled a little.

“Red Eagle, listen. You had your fun, I had my fun, very nicely. You are very good indians. Now, I would like to return to my tent. I don’t want to play anymore.”

The girls stopped giggling. I should have know I was in trouble right there. “This is no game, white man. Ritual must be completed.”

“Ritual? What ritual? You are not real indians. Listen, this was funny, I get it. Now please, untie me!”

“White man has no power here. White man don’t tell indians what to do.” Red Eagle replied.

“Cut it out, already!” I snapped. “You little girls, listen to me! I want out! So untie me right now and I won’t go to the police and tell them you stole my rope! Untie me! Now!”

All the girls remained silent. Red Eagle crossed her arms in front of her. She then raised her eyebrows. “White man must learn. Let the final ritual begin!”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great follow-up and tension building! Leaves me wondering what the ritual will be...
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

great cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to the ritual.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Great follow-up and tension building! Leaves me wondering what the ritual will be...
Thank you!
zelda 99 wrote: 4 years ago great cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to the ritual.
Thanks once again!

Now this is the last part. So sorry for the delay. As promised, I was going to keep this story way shorter than my other one. I hope you all enjoy it!

Part 4

“Get away for me! You crazy girls! Listen to me! Untie me, right now!”

Red Eagle looked at the other girls and nodded. Green Bear and Blue Wolf nodded back at her and approached me. They started untying the ropes around my calves and thighs.

“Thank you. Now, I will take my rope and… hey, hey, what are you doing?”

Once the girls had untied my lower body, they took hold of my forearms and wrists and forced me to sit down on the floor. I was about to shout at them when I figured… maybe it would be easy for them to untie my wrists this way, since I am way taller than them. They could probably reach my hands with no problems, since at least Green Bear was tall enough, but whatever worked for them. I thought I was about to be untied and free in no time.

I was wrong.

As soon as I was sitting, Blue Wolf grabbed my legs and pulled them in front of me. Green Bear immediately came with the rope she had just untied. I was too shocked, thinking about my soon to come freedom, that I didn’t start kicking or struggling right away. Not that it would have mattered. Both girls started binding my ankles, knees and thighs together in front of me.

“Hey! What are you doing? You are supposed to let me go! Untie me, damnit! Red Eagle!”

“We never say white man go. White man stay for ritual.” Red Eagle looked down at me, then up to the sky and raised her arms. “Prepare the sacrifice!”

“Sacrifice! Are you insane! YOU CRAZY GIRLS, FREE ME NOW!! UNTIE OR I’LL MMMPHHHHHHH!! MMPPH? MMPHHH!!!”

Unbeknownst to me, White Hawk had gone and retrieved some cloth. A dirty cloth. And she had come from behind me and stuffed it into my protesting mouth. It wasn’t that effective, but it did its work from screaming actual coherent words at the girls. Then Yellow Otter came, with a long and thin cloth and tied it around my mouth, pushing the first cloth inside with no possibility for me to spit it out.

“MMMPHH! MMMPHHH!!” I protested and looked up to Red Eagle who was smiling. A wide smile. Like she was actually having fun at my expenses. “MMMPHHH!” I kept protesting as Yellow Otter tied the knot tightly behind my head. I tried to shake my head furiously. Nothing. The foul taste of my gag was making me try and spit it out. Nothing. I tried to press my tongue against it in a desperate effort to get rid of the dirty cloth. All I accomplished was to taste my gag even more than before. I groaned.

Red Eagle knelt in front of me and ruffled my hair. “Problem, white man? You say we are no real indian. White man having trouble getting out of non-real indian ropes?” She laughed. That 12-13 year old girl was mocking me right in front of my face and there was nothing I could do to stop her! “Ropes too tight for white man? Poor little white man… Now white man stay quiet while we do ritual.”

“Mmmmphh… mmphhh…” I grunted as Red Eagle stood up. I tried to signal with my eyes that this wasn’t funny by far. These girls were crossing the line and I should have never allowed them to tie me up back at my tent. But my eyes soon were covered with another cloth, taking away my sight. “MMMPHH! MMMPHHH!!” All I could do was to prepare myself for whatever sick ritual they were going to perform on me. What could it possibly be?

The answer came right to me when I felt them removing my boots. Oh no, not that! Come on, you freak girls! F*ck, now they were removing my socks. Stay away from my feet! I tried to kick my legs and move my feet as best as I could, but for starters, my legs were tied too tightly and, second, I couldn’t see them. I couldn’t hit them because I didn’t know where they were. All I could do was to struggle, in a desperate attempt to stop them from having their way with me. Not that it was an actual possibility. But I wasn’t ready to surrender. Then my feet were immobilized when one of the girls, possibly Green Bear, held my ankles while another tied a little rope around my big toes, tying them together. I figured they had used one of my shoelaces.

“NMMPHH! STMMPHHH!!” I tried calling the girls but soon after I felt a sweat cloth pressing against my nose and tied around my head. My sock! My very own sock I had been wearing since the previous day was tied over my nose! For God’s sake, come on! This wasn’t necessary, and judging by the giggles I was hearing, they knew that too! They were only trying to embarrass me even more!

I struggled there helpless for a couple of minutes before I calmed down. The painting on my face was itching even more because of the sweating. All my struggling had only accomplished that: me being a sweating white man gagged by some dirty cloth, blindfolded and forced to smell his own sock. Which, by the way, I was breathing more into it since my strugglings were giving me a hard time to catch my breath. It seemed that my best interest was to stay calm until they were done with me. The ropes hadn’t given in, so at least maybe I could take small breaths? And that way, not being forced to smell my own foul sock? That could be a little victory in all of these unfortunate events.

The girls, sadly for me, had other plans.

I listened first to them talking and whispering to each other. I couldn’t identify any word but it seemed they were arguing or deciding something. That something came clear when I felt something soft, going through my bare sole. Something like a feather… from their indian headdress!

“NMMPHHHHPPPH!” I protested laughing as I felt the feather against my skin, each time faster. The girls were laughing as one of them continued tickling my helpless feet. I tried to bend my legs, but having my knees tied, that was impossible. I tried to shift my legs, but one of the girls, possibly the one tickling me, took hold of the rope around my ankles and continued tickling me with the feather. “NMMMPHH!! STMMMPHH! MMMPHHHHH!!”

It must have been several minutes, although it could have been only seconds until that girl released me. I breathed heavily through my sweaty socks, thinking that was it, finally some freedom, finally this is over… when another girl took her place.

“NMMMPH!! CMMPHH ONMPHHH!! PLMMPHHHH!!” No freaking way! I couldn’t bare it any more. Apparently all the girls were going to take turns tickling my feet with her feathers. And the only thing I could do was to breath into my sock, laugh into my dirty gag and take it. Nothing more! I squirmed and squirmed, the black painting over my face now itching at its most, my attempts to get some fresh air completely crushed and my whole body sweating. The only thing that was still the same about me were my bonds. Damn those freaking indian girls!

The third girl then grabbed my foot. “NNMMMPHH!! MMPHHH!!” How long was that? An hour? It surely felt like a freaking hour, but maybe it was just five minutes. I couldn’t see any of them, I could only hear them laughing. Then the fourth girl…. Then the fifth. Come on, that should be it. And then one of the girls sat again! “NMMPHHH!!”

I wasn’t sure, maybe I wasn’t counting… I was down to a sweaty little mess barely breathing. I could have sworn now there were two girls tickling me at once. I wasn’t counting how many times they tickled me. I just wanted out, for good. “Plmmphh… plmpphhh…”

And suddenly, I heard it.

It was like a police siren. Definitely a police siren. It was loud, and certainly near us. The giggling stopped and I heard lots of little feet running around. And then silence. And then heavier steps as someone knelt next to me.

“Sir, are you alright?” I heard a woman’s voice asking as the sock on my nose and my gag were removed. I coughed a little and flexed my jaw before answering.

“What… was that? W-what happened?” I asked trying to catch my breath as my blindfold was removed. Next to me was a police forest ranger and I could see her pick-up truck with a siren on it. Not a police one, but a siren still. That was that had saved me.

“Apparently you were tricked, tied up and kind of tortured by little Ruby and her friends” She said untying my toes and ankles.

“Little Ruby? You mean… what? her friends?” I asked, not sure what I was hearing.

“Yeah, little Ruby. Sorry, Red Eagle? Teenage girl, wearing a red indian headdress, comes here with her sister Heather. And three other friends.” The woman untied my hands from the stack.

“Well yeah. I mean… Thank you. I wasn’t sure how long I was here. I mean.” I rubbed my wrists and stood up. My back was aching and my body and clothes were a complete mess. “Has this happened before?”

The forest ranger laughed. “Yeah, a couple of times. Ruby and her friends like to… have fun with some alone travelers. Mostly male white travelers who are fine playing with them, thinking it’s an innocent game. These little girls like to be really serious playing their indian parts.”

“You should… you should put a sign or something. Like, don’t feed the bear, it should say…” I started saying while collecting my boots and rope.

“Should say what? Be aware of little girls?” The woman laughed again. “Besides, for how long did they keep you?”

“Since last night! And they have been tickling me for hours!” I said out loud.

“Hours? I’ve just seen them having lunch by the lake an hour ago. So that tickling torture thing, mostly for 40 minutes.” She explained smiling. Man, I sighed. Being blindfolded really messed with time perception. I sighed again. “Wanna a ride back to your tent? Wait, was that your own rope? Did they use that to tie you up?” She laughed again.

I didn’t say anything but nodded at both questions. As I entered the truck, I took one last look at their little indian camp. Now with the girls gone. Yeah, I could use some of that peace and tranquility I was having back at my own tent.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

great ending thank you for writing this story.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Turned out not to be so bad after all, although I suppose it wouldn't be much fun while it was going on. Unless you were into such things.

So... where exactly is the campground where Ruby and her friends hang out?
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Yeah, great ending - I was wondering how it was going to finish!

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

Great story thanks, shame you weren't dressed up as a cowboy, then they would have had an even better excuse for capturing you.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice ending and a great story over all. Curious little girls, I wonder where they will end up. Probably have an interesting life ahead...
barefootprisoner
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barefootprisoner »

This is a great story! I’d love to read more like this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic