Spoiled College Guy Kidnapped for Ransom M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

Yeah gags are definitely my favorite thing...now if I could only find somebody in real life to do this to me then I'd be set.
Read my stuff: https://tugstories.com/search.php?autho ... 0&sr=posts

Or don't! Unlike the situations in my stories, it's entirely up to you!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I really appreciate the different gags that the protagonist experiences, he definitely has to be gagged all the time, all he can say when his mouth is free is to ask not to be gagged. I can't wait for the next chapter
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

great story , the constant change of bondage and gags is very horny.
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

I know it's been a while, but the next chapter is in progress!

ravish
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ravish »

love this story, I never saw it before somehow, but great to know you're still continuing
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

I'm fucked, I think to myself.

I'm tied spreadeagled on a dirty mattress in a nondescript room, thin white rope encircling my wrists and ankles and lashing them to the iron bed frame. There's a huge gag in my mouth - an entire lemon is forced between my jaws and behind my teeth and duct tape is wrapped between my lips.

I whine into the gag and try and struggle but I can barely move.

*Please somebody, help me!*

"Ehhhghhh aughh hnhhgh mpppmph!"

It's honestly pathetic.

Then I realize that there might be some hope yet. Besides of course the vague hope that my family would pay the ransom my kidnappers have demanded.

There, on one of the bedposts I'm lashed to, is a rough spot. I wouldn't call it sharp, but the metal might just be jagged enough to fray rope.

And so, for the next four hours I spend my time viciously rubbing the rope attaching my left arm to the bedpost against that one spot. There are at least a dozen times where I think 'it's no use,' but I try and shake those thoughts aside.

Then I hear a sound that gives me the first bit of hope I've had in 14 hours.

Snap!

The rope attaching my left arm to the bedpost finally snaps. I quickly reach shake my arm to detach my wrist fully. I frantically reach over and untie my right arm, then lean forward to work on my legs. When I'm finally free, I reach up, unwind the duct tape from around my head and spit out the lemon that had been stuffed in my mouth for hours now.

I look around in the almost total darkness and see the small window, relatively high up on the wall. I'm a tall guy, 6'1", and can barely reach it standing on my toes. I slide the window open and start to wiggle my way out - and suddenly a noise makes my heart stop.

It's the noise of a door opening behind me.

"QUICK, HE'S GETTING AWAY!"

"HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEBODY!"

I get forcefully dragged out of the window and wrestled onto the bed.

"Apparently rope isn't tight enough for this kid..." one guy mutters.

So now they pull out zipties.

With a hand over my mouth the entire time, they ziptie my hands behind my back. Then they ziptie my feet together. Then above and below my knees. Then my elbows together, making me cry out in pain. Then around my chest, pinning my arms to my back. Then they bend my legs until my feet touch my hands and hogtie me.

Then I'm gagged. John pulls both of his socks off, and, ignoring my pleas for mercy, packs my mouth full of smelly socks. He takes. a roll of electrical tape and winds it around my head and between my teeth easily a dozen times before he's finished. I can barely make a sound, and, worse still, there's an awful taste in my mouth from a pair of day-old socks.

This time, they leave the door open when they walk out.

"We'll be checking on you, asshole," says John as he leaves the room.

I start to cry gently as I lay my head to the side.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic