Captivity Under the Sea (M+/FFFFFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Captivity Under the Sea (M+/FFFFFFF)

Post by Newdayrocks »

This was an idea I had been thinking of for a while and wanted to do, so I thought I would give it a try.
-------------
It was a normal day in the undersea kingdom of Atlantica, as Arista lay on a rock, just enjoying the calmness of the ocean. One of the daughters of King Triton, the ruler of the land, with her long blonde hair, she was considered perhaps the prettiest of all of them.
"Oh yeah, this is the life, just lying here and doing nothing," she said "nothing to ruin this perfect moment."
As she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, she became aware that something seemed to be above her, casting a shadow over her.
"Hey pal, I'm trying to relax over here," she said, "so why don't you..." she added, as she opened her eyes to a shocking sight.
A shark head, teeth bared, loomed over her. She quickly got up and tried to swim away, only to find two more of the humanoid sharks appear and grab her tightly by her arms, keeping her from going anywhere.
Arista knew who they were- Sharkanians, a warlike race that lived outside the boundaries of they kingdom. They had caused trouble before and had been stopped, but they had never been this brazen.
"I don't know what you're doing here, but you're making a big mistake," she said, trying to sound brave "when my father hears about this..."
"Oh, but that's exactly what we're hoping for, little princess," said the one in front of her "but now, it's time for you to come pay us a little visit. You know what to do."
One of the Sharkanians holding her produced a long length of what appeared to be vines, and, with the others, forced Arista's hands behind her back.
"Ow! Watch it, pal!" she replied angrily.
Ignoring her, the Sharkanian wrapped the vine around her wrists several times before cinching it, then knotting it. Arista tested her bonds and found them quite tight. More of the vines were wrapped around her arms, pinning them uselessly to her sides; these were as tight as the ones around her hands, and she knew with her limited strength, there was no way she could break them. There was only one chance for her to get out of this...
"He...MMMPH!" the scream barely left her throat before the lead Sharkanian wrapped a length of seaweed around her mouth, looping it a few times before tying around her blonde hair.
"Hlllp! Smmmbbbddyyy hhhllppp mmmm!" Arista tried to yell, but she found the seaweed prevented her from screaming loud enough for anyone to hear.
"Sorry, but nobody's coming to save you," the Sharkanian told her, then turned to one of the others "you know where to take her, I need to go and make sure the others have been secured as well."
As the Arista was dragged away, she began to take stock of what had just happened.
Oh my gosh, I've been kidnapped! she thought and what did he mean by "others?" Was he talking about the rest of my sisters? I hope they're not in danger as well!
---------------
Elsewhere in the kingdom, two more princesses, Aquata & Adella were swimming along. They had received a letter saying someone needed their help, so they headed over, only to find no one there. Miffed about this joke, they were heading back to the palace, and swam by a large bed of kelp. As Adella made to round it, an arm shot out and grabbed her by the fin.
"Ahh!" she screamed, and her sister, seeing what happened, swam over to help.
However, she didn't get far before a trio of Sharkanians emerged, with spears at the ready.
"W-w-what's going on here?" a scared Adella asked.
"It's the Sharkanians, remember? They've tried to take over the kingdom a few times now," Aquata explained to her sister "look, you have no authority here, so I suggest you release my sister and leave, or else!"
"We're not taking orders from you," a Sharkanian said "now, the two of you are coming with us."
"That's what you think," Aquata replied, before the spears were pointed at her "on second thought, I suppose we could come for just a little bit."
--------
At spear point, the two sisters were ordered to stand back to back and place their hands over the other's waist. They stood then and watched as the Sharkanians bound their wrists with vines, pulling their arms into an unnatural and painful position in the process. Then more of the vines were wrapped around them, tying them together tightly. Both struggled against their bonds, but found them to be quite secure.
"You won't get away with this you, creeps...MMMPH!" was all Aquata managed before a length of seaweed was wrapped over her mouth, tied underneath her brunette ponytail. From behind her, she heard Adella mumbling as she too was gagged with seaweed, the knot secured around her black hair.
"Hlllllp!" both girls yelled, but found they could barely make any loud sounds.
"Good, two more princesses wrapped up and ready to go" said one Sharkanian to his fellow "take these two you know where."
"MMMPH! MMM!" Aquata & Adella yelled through their gags. They shuddered at the thought; they had no idea what these fiends had planned for them, but they knew that, whatever it was, it wouldn't be good.
-------------
Last edited by Newdayrocks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Newdayrocks »

I'm sorry this took me more than 2 weeks to update. I suffer from low self-esteem and an autism variation, so sometimes It's hard for me to get up the desire or drive to write stuff, that's why I always take so long to put stuff on Deviantart. I'll try to do better, but I won't promise anything. Thanks to the zero number of people who left reviews.
----------
Later that day, Ariel, the youngest of the mermaid sisters, returned to the palace after another of her adventures.
"Ariel, you got to stop going on dese adventures," Sebastian scolded her.
"Oh, come on Sebastian, lighten up."
"Sorry but somebody's gotta keep tings in order while de king is away on business, and dat's gonna be me," he said "and your father would not like you going out and investigating human tings and de like."
"Nothing bad has has happened to me so far."
"Nothing bad has happened? All kind of crazy tings happen whenever you go out," Sebastian told her "I don't tink my little crab body can take any more excitement. Thank goodness dat, now dat we're back in de palace, we don't need to worry about anyting else."
Just then, a fish came in with a letter.
"Letter here, for the king."
"I'll take dat," Sebastian said "since de king is gone, he left me in charge. Probably a note saying how good a job he's been doing or someting," he said, and gazed his eyes towards the scroll in his claws. After reading it for a just a moment, he promptly gasped in shock.
"What? What is it?" Ariel asked him.
"It's nothing, um, just a flyer for turtle wax, yeah, dat's it."
Ariel ignored him and grabbed the scroll from him, then looked it over, and was horrified by what it read.

King Triton
We have your daughters. If you want to see them again in one piece, hand over your trident and the kingdom.
Signed
Emperor Shaga

"Oh man, dis ain't good!" Sebastian lamented "if de king finds out his daughters got kidnapped on my watch, he's gonna fry me into crab cakes. And I'm not just saying dat, like I do all de other times I screw up, I seriously mean he's gonna fry me big time!"
"Just calm down Sebastian, we can solve this problem," Ariel told him.
"What's all dis 'we' stuff?"
"Hey, my sisters have been kidnapped, I've got to help them."
"Forget it, no way, not a chance," Sebastian told her "by some luck, de Sharkanians managed not to get you too. If you go out dere, you could get caught and den, dey'd have all of ya! And if you tink your father would be upset before..."
"Come on, I helped stop the Sharkanians the first time."
"Only after you got caught by dem," Sebastian reminded her "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to insist dat you stay here until I can get in contact with your father. Once he arrives, he'll take care of dose no good, sharp-toothed jerks and send dem packing to the ends of de ocean!" the crab added, then swum off to prepare things.
"I'm sorry Sebastian, but if you think I'm just going to stay here and do nothing..." Ariel said to herself, before swimming off.
------------

A number of minutes later, Ariel was swimming as quickly as she could towards the Sharkanian kingdom.
She knew going there herself was risky, and Sebastian was right, it would be bad if she was captured as well.
But, she didn't like the alternative.
It could be hours, maybe days before daddy gets back she thought if he doesn't respond quickly, the Sharkanians might get impatient and hurt one of my sisters. And, even if daddy did show up, a sign of force might cause them to do something desperate. No, I'm just going to have to hope this works.
The read headed mermaid recalled the time she, Flounder & Sebastian had attempted to make peace with the shark humanoids. They had played on Sebastian's ego to deliver their peace offering so they could invade the kingdom, while she and Flounder had been taken prisoner. But, they had managed to outsmart their guard, and she was confident she could do so again.
Eventually, she arrived at the edge of the Sharkanian kingdom; hiding nearby, she peeked out at the large, sunken vessel that served as their main base.
There did not appear to be too many guards around, but she saw one swimming around what she knew to be the dungeon area. Searching a around, she found a rock, then swam as close as she could, making sure to conceal herself.
Once she was in range, she threw the rock at the opposite end. As she expected, the guard heard the noise and swam off to investigate.
Swimming as quickly as she could, Ariel made her way over to the ship and swum inside. When she got in, she gasped at what she saw.
All six of her sisters were there, tied tightly with underwater vines, and long lengths of seaweed tied around their mouths as gags. Worse, each now had a heavy ball and chain attached to their fin.
Arista, Aquata & Adella were still as they had been when the Sharkanians grabbed them earlier.
Alana, with her long, dark hair, was struggling furiously against her bonds, her pink tiara nearly having fallen off her head.
Andrina was simply floating there, crying, her short blonde hair and seashell hair band in perfect condition.
And Attina, the oldest, was, like many of her sisters, fighting her bonds like a wild fish, her auburn hair swaying as she struggled and squirmed against the tight bonds.
Seeing thier younger sister, the girls emitted a happy MMMMPH! through the gags.
"Don't worry, I'm going to get you all out of here," Ariel said, swimming over to Arista, who was the closest and pulling down her gag.
"Ariel, thank Neptune you're here," the blonde said "by why did father bring you with him when he came to save us."
"Um, well, the thing is..." Ariel began, nervously "daddy, didn't exactly come with me."
"Are you telling me you came here to rescue us by yourself?!" Arista asked "I mean, honestly, what, were you thinking?"
"Arista, please keep it down," Ariel warned her.
"Seriously, you have done some crazy things before, but this one is probably the MMMMPH!" was all she could manage before Ariel replaced her gag.
"Sorry, but I need you to keep quiet," Ariel replied "if the Sharkanians find out I'm here, this will all have been for nothing."
"Oh, that's not exactly true," a voice said, making the red head quiver in fear "thanks to you, we now have a complete set."
Ariel turned around and found at least four Sharkanian guards there, spears at the ready, plus Commander Shabana.
Realizing she had no choice, Ariel raised her hands in surrender.
Her plan had been to rescue her sisters in secret. Now, she would join them in captivity.
----------------------------
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Newdayrocks »

Still working on a ending. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Newdayrocks »

This story is officially moving to Deviantart and will be displayed and finished there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic