Tied Twins: Rookie Mistakes (f/f, ff/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: Rookie Mistakes (f/f, ff/F)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: Rookie Mistakes (f/f, ff/f)
by OldTUGger

Having just learned that they enjoyed being tied and gagged, identical twins Denise and Elise Davis quickly became fascinated by it.

Their mother, Terri, wouldn’t have said “fascinated.” She would have said “obsessed.”

At any given time, on any given day during the girls’ summer vacation from school, she might find one of them wrapping a jump-rope around the other; or, equally often, both of her 8-year-old offspring hopping around the house with their arms folded behind their backs, pretending to be bound hand and foot.

Terri tried not to intervene. She wanted the girls to be adventurous, and to explore new things. Besides, it made them happy. “It’s a phase. It will pass,” became her mantra.

In fact, it became a mantra she found herself repeating daily -- sometimes several times a day.

“Don’t you girls have anything else to do?” she asked one day, as she walked out into the backyard and found Elise lashing her torso to the trunk of the young tree she’d had planted earlier in the spring.

“Not really, Mom,” replied the younger of her two daughters. “We’re having too much fun, imagining we’re princesses and lady pirates and cowgirls getting tied up by villains.”

Terri returned to the house, shaking her head and wondering how far the girls might take their play. She didn’t have to wait long to find out.

A week or two into their infatuation, the twins came to her, looking a bit glum.

“Mom? Could you teach us how to tie some real knots?” Denise asked.

“We’ve been tying each other up, but we can’t figure out how to make the ropes stay on,” Elise continued.

“Well, I don’t know a lot of knots, but I suppose I can show you one or two I learned in Girl Scouts,” Terri replied. “When do you want to do this?”

“How about now?” the twins asked almost in unison, holding out the jump ropes they had hidden behind their backs.

“Sure.” Terri took Denise’s rope and, holding one end in each hand, showed the girls how to tie a square knot.

“You take rope that’s in your right hand and pass it over the left,” she said. “Then you take the one on your left hand and pass it over the right. Right over left, left over right. It makes a solid knot, and it doesn’t easily slip.”

She handed the rope back to Denise and, step by step, walked the two girls through the process.

“Neat!” exclaimed Elise, as she proudly showed off the knot she’d tied.

To drive the lesson home, Terri had the twins tie twenty square knots apiece. “I think you’ve got it,” she said at last. “Now let’s talk about safety. Keep scissors nearby when you’re tying each other up, or even if you’re just tying yourselves. And don’t make the ropes too tight around your wrists or ankles. You might cut off circulation to your hands or feet.”

“Got it, Mom!” Denise exclaimed. “Come on, Elise! I’ll tie you up first, then you tie me!”

They ran upstairs to their bedroom. Terri resumed working on her laptop computer. She’d been back to her work for about an hour when:

“Mom! Help!”

She charged up the stairs and made a beeline for the girl’s bedroom. There, she found Denise, hands tied behind her back, twisting her wrists back and forth frantically. “My hands are going numb!”

“I didn’t mean to tie her that tight, honest,” said a distraught Elise, tears brimming in her eyes.

“Where are those scissors?” Terri asked. “I told you to get some and keep them around.”

“We tried to use scissors,” Elise said, pointing to a pair of the blunt scissors they used for schoolwork. “They wouldn’t cut the rope.”

“Not sharp enough.” Terri said. “I’ll be right back.” She ran to the cabinet that held her sewing supplies and grabbed a pair of fabric shears. Moments later, she severed the single-strand rope encircling Denise’s wrists with a single snip.

“Let me see,” she ordered, rubbing and warming Denise’s cold, purple-tinged hands with her own. “Can you feel my hands?”

“Yeah, but my hands are still kind of tingly. I can’t believe how quick it happened. I told Elise to make the rope pretty tight, but it didn’t feel too tight until I started losing the feeling in my hands.”

“OK, girls. I think it’s time we put this little hobby of yours on timeout.”

“But, Mommmm….” the girls chorused.

“We really, really like this…” Elise pleaded.

“…And we promise to be more careful,” Denise continued. “Please don’t make us stop!”

Terry looked into the twins’ crestfallen faces. “Let me do some research,” she said. “It’s clear I don’t know enough to teach you girls how to do this safely. You can find most anything online these days. Who knows, there may even be tutorials on how to tie someone up safely. It might take me a few days to figure this out. Think you can avoid playing tie-up for that long?”

“Yes, if it means…” Denise began.

“…We can start again after you teach us,” Elise finished.

“All right. I trust you. Now you need to trust me,” Terri said, wondering inwardly if she’d be able to deliver as promised.

Soon enough, Terri discovered there were any number of tie-up lessons available on the internet. Many of those, she noted, were hosted on websites she’d rather the girls not see. She dutifully altered the household’s parental internet controls to block those and any like them.

As for herself, she had to deal with the emotional reaction she had to a word she encountered again and again and again, a word that terrified her. Bondage. Sure, the girls are innocent now, and their tie-up games are just play-acting at the moment. But what might happen in the future? An image flashed into her mind -- an image of the twins, lashed arms-overhead to poles, being whipped by some sweaty guy wearing leather chaps and a black hood. The thought turned her stomach.

The more research Terri did, though, the more she learned that bondage, and even BDSM, could be far less sinister than that. She joined a couple of online chat rooms devoted to tie-up games, and there sought other members’ advice. Within days, she had watched or downloaded quite a number of tutorials on the basic knots used in tie-up games and the basic lashings used to effectively bind someone.

She bought some rope and, when the girls were out of the house playing, practiced the techniques on thick wooden dowel rods. When at last she felt prepared, she called a family council.

“OK, girls,” she began as the twins sat down for breakfast. “I think I’ve learned enough about tying people up to teach you a few things. Since this is Saturday, I don’t have to work. We have the whole day to devote to this. Eat your cereal. Go to the bathroom if you need to. Put on your long-sleeved gymnastics leotards, and wear tights underneath.”

Excitedly, the girls bolted their food and asked to be dismissed from the table.

“Sure. But I think you’ll need to take this with you,” Terri said. From a chair underneath the table, she produced a box that brimmed with hanks of quarter-inch cotton clothesline.

The twins’ eyes went wide.

“Wow!” Denise exclaimed. “Is all that for us?”

“It’s for me to teach you with. Whether it becomes yours depends on how well you learn those lessons, and how well you learn to tie each other safely.”

“Let’s go!” Elise shouted.

Terri spent the rest of the day walking the girls through the things she’d learned. She tried to get them to lash together the dowels she’d used, but they insisted on practicing their brand-new skills on one another.

“That’s right, Denise,” Terri said as she watched her firstborn cinch the five turns of doubled rope around Elise’s wrists. “Make it snug but not too tight. Good! Now split the tag ends of the rope, pass one tag through one of the windings and finish the tie off with a square knot. Well done! Elise, see if you can work your hands free.”

Elise twisted her hands this way and that, probing with her fingers for the knot.

“See? When you tie the knot on top of the windings, she can’t get at it with her fingers,” Terri said.

After two or three minutes of frantic struggling, Elise tapped out. Denise untied the knot and allowed her sister to wriggle free of her bonds.

“Now, that tie goes by either of two names,” Terri said. “Some people call it a double-column tie; others call it shear lashing. You can use a similar tie, wrapped around the chest and arms and then cinched, to tie the arms close to the body. When you do that, the person who is tied has a really hard time working the wrist-ropes free.”

For an entire day, save for bathroom breaks and meals, mother and daughters worked through the lessons, one by one, until at last Terri said, “OK, girls, it’s time for a test.”

She walked over to one of the girls’ straight-backed desk chairs and sat down. “Use what you’ve learned to tie me up.”

“For real?” Denise asked.

“For real.”

Step by step, the twins worked their way from Terri’s ankles up to her chest -- a double-column tie around the ankles, another just above her knees, square lashing on her wrists and a triple-column tie around her chest and arms.

“All done!” said Elise.

“Try to get out of that!” said Denise.

Terri wriggled and twisted in her bonds for several minutes. Twice during that time, the twins checked with her to make sure her hands were still warm and not tingling. After close to 15 minutes, she concluded with some satisfaction that she’d taught her daughters well.

“I give up, girls. You passed the test!”

The twins cheered and bounced up and down excitedly.

“Does this mean…” Denise began.

“…That we can tie each other up now?” Elise continued.

“It sure does, as long as you keep it safe,” Terri said, smiling. “Now, girls, how about untying your ol’ Mom?”

“Aw, Mom…”

“…Could you stay that way for five more minutes?”

“…With a gag…”

“…And a blindfold on?”

“What could I do to stop you?” Terri said with a wink, shrugging her shoulders. “After all, I’m all tied up.”
Last edited by OldTUGger 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool story Cute and Adorable
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice start! I wonder if Terri should teach them about gag safety...
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Mask6190 wrote: 4 years ago Nice start! I wonder if Terri should teach them about gag safety...
That's implied, but perhaps the twins need an opportunity to refine their techniques. In the story "A Yule-Tied Tale" https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5387 they make the jump to ballgags at age 10, so it stands to reason they'd have needed to learn a few things about effective gagging techniques before then.
Last edited by OldTUGger 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago
Mask6190 wrote: 4 years ago Nice start! I wonder if Terri should teach them about gag safety...
That's implied, but perhaps the twins need an opportunity to refine their techniques. In the story "A Yule-Tied Tale" https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 736#p43736 they make the jump to ballgags at age 10, so it stands to reason they'd have needed to learn a few things about effective gagging techniques before then.
Good point. Also, the link doesn't work.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Mask6190 wrote: 4 years ago Also, the link doesn't work.
Well, that's weird. I copied it directly from my list in the Story Catalogue. I'll try to fix it. EDIT: It's fixed in my post. I couldn't correct it in the quote in your post.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I do like how this series is d ed developing. Yes they . Are children but mum struggles to keep it innocent ab d, is aware of the dangers.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

CapturedCarol wrote: 4 years ago I do like how this series is d ed developing. Yes they . Are children but mum struggles to keep it innocent ab d, is aware of the dangers.
Thank you! I think there will be at least one or two episodes in which the twins begin to explore their adolescent urges and experiment with more adult forms of bondage, but those stories will run on the Adult Fiction section.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I don't know what i can say that hasn't been said. It's adorable, and makes you want to see what happens at different stages of their lives. I think it also makes you wonder what Terri's future love life might be like.

About that broken link to the Yuletide story...the link from your category list does work.

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 736#p43736
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I think it also makes you wonder what Terri's future love life might be like.
Hmmmm! I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the idea!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I don't know what i can say that hasn't been said. It's adorable, and makes you want to see what happens at different stages of their lives. I think it also makes you wonder what Terri's future love life might be like.

About that broken link to the Yuletide story...the link from your category list does work.

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 736#p43736

Thanks for the fixed link BindPam
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Very nice and cute story, OldTuger!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Really fun story!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I'm surprised I haven't commented on this yet, because it's so good. Hope you get a new chapter up soon!
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago I'm surprised I haven't commented on this yet, because it's so good. Hope you get a new chapter up soon!
Thank you! I'm starting work on a new episode soon!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nothing to do but add to the chorus of praise for this cute tale. Parents and children can be a tricky thing but you pulled it off admirably.
Nagisa11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nagisa11 »

I love that ending
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Lovely story, hoping for another chapter or two maybe please?
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

IrvinKlaw wrote: 2 years ago Lovely story, hoping for another chapter or two maybe please?
Oh, there are plenty of them! Just follow the link that appears below this message, and you'll find the entire Tied Twins saga, chapter by chapter, in my story log.

Thanks for the kind words! 😊
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

OldTUGger wrote: 2 years ago
Oh, there are plenty of them! Just follow the link that appears below this message, and you'll find the entire Tied Twins saga, chapter by chapter, in my story log.

Thanks for the kind words! 😊
Sorry for the delay in responding, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. Thank you for responding I will go take a look now :-)

Please keep up the great work, and I'll happily keep sending the kind words :-)

Have a great day :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic