Revenge on Lil Sister (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Revenge on Lil Sister (f/f)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Intro

The more advice and comments I get, the fast I post updates (:

Let me know if you like it!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

My parents were going to be gone for the weekend. I rolled my eyes. Good, I thought. They always are bossing me around anyways.

I was going through that “stage” in high school where I really didn’t want to be told what to do. I was a senior, athletic 18-year old who was the star of the school soccer team.

My little sister on the other hand, was more of a mommy and daddy’s girl. She was always doing the right thing and really got on my nerves.

She had told on my last weekend when I sneaked out to a party that my parents told me I couldn’t go to. I wasn’t allowed to have the car for a month now.

She played soccer too and had just made the varsity team as a freshman earlier that day.

I was in charge of her “initiation” to the team. This weekend, I was going to get her back for being a goody two shoes.

I am 5’6” ish with brunette hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes, long legs and an athletic body.

My sister, Ashley, is 5’5” with blonde hair, green eyes, and the same body type as me except a little thinner.

I looked out my bedroom window at my parents silver Toyota driving away. I smiled to myself. Time for payback. . .
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice opener 🙂 Looking forward to next Part.....!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Sounds promising, a nice start :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really nice intro, looking forward to more
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 1

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I get down off my chair and start walking to my closet. I am wearing a grey t shirt, pink ankle socks, black soccer shorts, and my hair is pulled back in a ponytail.

I pull out a bag filled with assorted color tape and rope. I then pull out my bike duffel bag with my soccer gear. She’s going to pay, I smile to myself.

I softly walk down the hallway to Ashley’s room. I peak in and see her laying on her stomach messaging her annoying friends on her phone.

She’s wearing pink shirt shorts and a black t shirt. Her hair is down and she is barefoot.

I creep up behind her and pounce. I put my hand tightly over her mouth and pin her arms down.

“Mmmmph!?!?” She mutters into my hand.

“Shhhhh. Do as your told and you won’t get hurt. It’s time for payback for you snitching on me to mom and dad.” I whisper into her ear.

She doesn’t struggle much because she knows I am way stronger. I pull her arms behind her and push her head into the pillow. I wrap pink tape around her wrists.

I reach down and pull off one of my ankle socks. I let her head up from the pillow. “Chelsey what the f-mmmphhh!!!!”

I shove the sock in her mouth and force it closed. I hold her chin shut and placing strips of tape over her lips.

After seven strips, I think it’s enough.

“Mmmmphmmm mmm mmmmph!!!!” She moans angril at me.

“Oh shutup. The worst is yet to come..” I kiss her cheek and pull her up.

I half drag half shove her down the hallway towards my room.

When we get inside, I close the door.

“Welcome to your home for the weekend.” I say as I shove her into my walk in closet.

She falls to the floor between my racks and racks of shoes. I sit on her back and tie her ankles together with some spare white shoe laces.

I then grab my smelly soccer cleats and tape one over her nose.

“MMMMMPHHHHH!!!” She screams angrily.

“Shutup.. you should have thought about it before..” I grab her hair and force her to look at me. “And uhm..DONT make good much noise in here...or I’ll be forced to take more extreme measures with that dirty mouth of yours.”

I shove her head and walk out. I close the door, leaving her to struggle in the dark.

..for now. . .
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, the action has started, little sister is well and truly captured. :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Chapter and Awesome story so far! Can't wait to read and see what happens next
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed a promising first Part:)
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zerg rush »

Very nice start. I hope we get to see what the more extreme measures are.
"Wait, why are you taking off my socks? My mouth? But I've worn them all day and they're all sweaty and they're far too big to fi-mmmmpgffph!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hiiii. I really love the sound of this story so far, I love the plot senario and the description of what you girls are wearing and how you tied up your sister. I so can't wait for Part 2
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 2

(We are step sisters for those who may be wondering)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I walk back into the closet an hour later. I find my cute sis all tired and sweaty from struggling.

“Mmmmmm...” she moans at me.

“Is someone ready to behave?” I smile and ruffle her hair. “I think it’s time for phase two of your punishment..”

She groans in protest as I pull her to her feet. I untie her ankles and remove the soccer clear from her face. I half push, half drag her into my bedroom and over to my bed.

“I’m going out to the club tonight. Butttt I have a few hours before I have to leave.” I smile evilly as I shove her onto my bed.

“Mmmmph!” She moans as she falls onto my mattress. She looks up at me nervously as I pull out some white rope.

“You and me are gonna have a little photo shoot tomorrow before mom and dad get home. Just as insurance for you to be a good girl. But for now, I think I’m going to enjoy your cute feet for a little while..” I smile as I start to tightly bind her ankles together.

She struggles weakly, and I quickly have her in a hog tie.

I kiss her gagged lips slightly. “Just let me know if you want me to stop..” I whisper as I trace her gagged lips with my finger.

I turn on my music speaker to drown out her gagged moans as I start to worship her feet.

I run my soft tongue over her soles to start. Then I move to sucking each of her individual toes, one at a time. With my hands, I lightly tickle the foot that I am not currently covering in my saliva.

Her screams for help are turned into soft moans by the socks tightly filling her mouth and the tape wrapped around her cute face.

Her eyes get wide as she sees my camera across the room. All ready for her. . .
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice bit of foot torture, before the main event. ;)
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Wonderful! Keep it up!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 3

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I let my tongue drag all the way across her moist foot as I slide off the bed.

“Time for you to show that pretty smile of yours..” I wink at her and step behind the camera.

“Mmmmmmphhheaseeee!!” She begs into her sock gag, her eyes pleading for mercy.

“Shhhhhh baby sis. These are only for insurance..no one will ever see them as long as you do exactly as you are told.” I smile evilly.

I start to click away as she squirms and moans. I make sure to take plenty of different angles and closeups.

“Mmmmph mmmm mmmmph!!” She yells into her firm gag.

“I wish I knew what you were saying, but those socks are making it really hard for me.” I wink at her and take a few more pictures.

“Well, I think I have enough dirt on you. Time for a night of clubbing. I’ll be sure to get back before mom and dad do...” I smile and trace her soles with my nail. “At least I’ll try to....you better just stay quiet just in case.”

“Mmmmpheaseeee mmmmphhhh!!”

“Who knows, maybe you’d you’re good, I’ll let you smell my heels when I get back from dancing..” I kiss her gagged lips. “Mmmmmmm, see you in the morning..” I slowly close the door behind me, leaving her to struggle and wonder when I shall return . . .
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well, well, quite a hot sister-on-sister action...
seems some more devious plans are in store, eh? Nice read. Looking forward to part IV hopefully coming up soon...
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Great to see this one going again. Nice update!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Nice story. Love the foot tickling and licking.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Quite Hot and Sexy Footworship Action going on!!! Really Good Update! Can't wait to read and see what happens next
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic