Caleb series. Continued with new series (brotherly love part two) M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caleb series. Continued with new series (brotherly love part two) M/M

Post by ricktied »

I figured this was the easiest way to do this in case any one wants to reread/read my previous stories as I had to take a long needed break from the site. I'm considering continuing the stories of caleb and his friends. I hope I can bring the same enjoyment to the new stories as I did the ones before. Thanks for the read!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=755

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... lem#p19184

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... lem#p19764

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=19764#p19764

Hello everyone! I've been in a long block of my life that has been kind of difficult. Recent events have inspired me to keep this series of Caleb and his friends going. Might take a few days to get the next part going as I had to reread through the series to get all off the story straight again. I strongly urge everyone that's interested to read the series of stories to catch up! As I've been reading through it myself I've found it to be awesome. I hope you all enjoy it and what's to come!
Last edited by ricktied 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

Not much in tying up in this part but want to set the scene for the stories to come.

As everyone cleared out of the house. Weston and Cody were securely tied to chairs in the basement by Caleb. When he finished he went into the livingroom where Blake was sitting in the recliner with his laptop.

"Hey caleb, come here!"

"What's up? I kind of want to take a shower."

"Do you know where this place is?" Blake asked.

"I don't know anything about this area. Looks like it's a ways past where me and the others camped though, why?"

"Why don't you and I go camping? I know you start the new job tomorrow but we can go next time your off for a couple days."

"Yeah, ok! I think I only work tomorrow. When we were at the pizza joint it looked like most of the shifts were filled until like Wednesday or so. Not sure I'll get much after tomorrow till then."

"Cool! While you're at work I'll go shopping for stuff. We can see when you get off tomorrow. If we can leave tomorrow night cool, if not we'll leave early Sunday morning."

"But what about them?" Caleb asked pointing at the floor towards the basement.

"Dude you have plenty of time over the summer. I want some us time. This looks like an awesome area to camp."

"Alright. I'll set them loose in the morning."

"Hey bro! Noone knows what we're doing. This is strictly bro time!" Blake said as Caleb chuckled and went towards his room.

Weston was startled to the feeling of Caleb untying his feet. So much so as to almost kick Caleb in the face. Cody was already untied and looked tired.

"What time is it?" Weston asked

"About 8AM, there you guys are free to go for the next few days. Blake and I are getting some alone time after i get done working today."

"Just like that?! What happened?" Cody asked.

"Nothing. Blake and I just want to be alone for awhile. We haven't seen each other in a long time."

Weston and Cody didn't say much except for how fun the last few days were and to get in touch when they wanted to hang again. They left around 9AM after they were able to wake up.

As Caleb pulled up to Samson's pizza at 1050 am there was a fire truck outside. Caleb ran to mr. Samson who was talking to a fire chief.

"Mr. Samson! What happened, is everything ok?"

Looks like a sprinkler head burst somehow. Caused some pretty good damage. I found the back door unlocked. Not sure if someone did it on purpose or not. I'm sorry son but we won't be open for a couple days until this can be straightened out. I am sorry."

"At least everyone is ok. My brother and I were going camping after I get off today. I saw the schedule was filled."

"Looks like you can start your trip early then. Thanks for giving me something positive to look at! You boys have fun now. Oh and I'm going to pay you for today anyway. Not your fault you can't work."

"Thanks. Let me know when to be here!" Caleb said as he ran back to his truck and drove off to the store in Hope's of meeting Blake.

As Caleb and Blake returned to the house Blake began switching the groceries and the cooler he bought to Blake's truck as well as the other camping gear from the garage. Caleb went to get changed to better camping clothes. As he entered the living room he noticed two large military duffel bags that could only be Blakes. Plus a couple other bags. He became a bit suspicious but didn't say anything as he didn't really know what military people take on leave with.

3 hours later they were finally picking out good place to camp and started setting up the tent. As they finished Caleb couldn't wait any longer.

"Blake?"

"What's up bro!"

"You seemed to have a lot of baggage for only being home a couple weeks."

Blake stopped what he was doing and thought for a minute then pulled out two folding chairs and handed one to Caleb. When they sat down Blake started to explain.

"Caleb, I was going to keep this a secret until dad was with us. But since he's not going to be back for a couple more weeks I don't think I can. I've been discharged."

"What! Now way! Seriously!" Caleb exclaimed as he jumped out of his chair turning to look down at his brother.

"Sit down bro! A couple years ago I got in trouble with drinking. The Army made me go through AA. I thought I needed to do something so I enrolled in college course online. I just got my bachelor's a few months ago. My enlistment date was close and I decided to get out. I'm not sure on a job yet but I wanted to take some time off before I go to work. I was to excited to surprise you and dad. I forgot to stash all my bags."

Caleb was in tears with happiness.

"Get up Blake!"

When Blake stood up Caleb hugged him soaking Blake's shirt with tears. Caleb backed up to look at his brother for a minute while holding his shoulders. Then his knee hit Blake in the groin dropping him to the ground. Caleb took a pair of handcuffs out of his back pocket locking Blake's hands behind his back. Blake was still out of breath when Caleb turned him on his back.

"What th... the hell bro?! I thought you'd be happy!"

"I am! But you could have told me! Here I think you're only here for a couple weeks and we've wasted days with me being mad my friends are all around all the time not knowing we have all this time now!!!" He reached down punching Blake in the arm several times.

"Are you done now little brother?" Blake said struggling to get to his feet with his cuffed hands.

"Like I said it was supposed to be a surprise for you and dad together. I didn't mean to keep it from you but when I heard dad was going away for work I wasn't sure what to do. Why the hell did you bring handcuffs anyway?!"

"I got the feeling you were in trouble somehow and if I had to tie you to a tree until you told me that's what I was going to do."

"These damn things off of me. We aren't doing this the next few days." Blake said as he turned around. Caleb unlocked the handcuffs. And Blake turned around hugging Caleb, crying at the same time.

"I've missed you so much little brother!"
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

After a few days of well needed time together Caleb and Blake packed up the camping equipment and headed for home.

“Take this exit< I want to stop somewhere!” Blake exclaimed.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see! I have an idea for your prisoners!”

About 20 minutes later Blake had Caleb pull into an Army surplus store and told him to wait in the truck. Blake came back with a plastic bag with what sounded like handcuffs.

“What’s that all about?”

Don’t worry about it, I’ll show you when we get home.”

As The two bros were pulling back into town they saw Liuke walking down the sidewalk, so they pulled over to talk to him.

“What’s up Lucas Where’s Sam?!”

“He went home. He was only here for a few days.”

“Ok. How’s everyone else?”

“Well Hunter had to go back out of town. Not sure When he’ll be back. Everything else is normal. All of us are getting used to the way everything went after all the excitement.”

“That’s a good thing it was getting pretty hectic.” Blake added.

“There is one thing I need to tell you, Can I come over in a couple hours? I have to get home and do a couple things.”

“Sure, say like 3 hours give us some time to shower and wash the campfire smell off!”

“Sounds good!”

Caleb and Blake got back to the house and both showered and changed clothes. “Ok what’s in the bag?” Caleb asked

Blake hesitated a minute but grabbed the bag from the surplus store and pulled out two pair of leg irons, two pair of hinged handcuffs, and four pair of thumbcuffs.

“Damn! What the hell is all that for?!”

“Put your hands behind your back, and I’ll show you.”

Caleb turned around and Blake cuffed his hands and put the handcuffs and thumbcuffs on. He then pushed Caleb on the couch and took his shoes and socks off. He wrapped the chain around the skater boy's bare ankles and basically cuffed the boy's feet together and added a pair of thumbcuffs to his big toes.

“Whoa! I don’t stand a chance! Caleb announced

“And if you tighten the leg cuffs it hurts too much to stand up! No rope needed, little brother!”

“Let me try it on you! But I want to use the pole downstairs!”

A few minutes later, Blake was securely cuffed, Hands, ankles, thumbs, and toes on his knees and feet around the pole behind him.

“The toes are hurting bro! You might have to take them off!”

The doorbell rang and instead of letting Blake go Caleb ran for the door. It was Luke.

“You weren’t supposed to be here for like another hour!”

“I know, I finished things early. Didn’t think it would be a problem.”

“Ummm. OK! Hang up here and give me a minute!”

Luke waited as Caleb ran down stairs and tried to unlock his brother from the pole, realizing the thumbcuffs took different keys than the hand, and leg cuffs.

Caleb tried to find the keys for the thumbcuffs as he heard Luke come down the stairs.

“Whoa this might be better than I thought!”

“What do you mean?” Asked Caleb.

“HEY! Come on!”

Just then, Cody and Kyle ran down the stairs and helped Luke cuff Caleb wrist and ankle. A minute later he was securely cuffed. The others didn’t know about the other cuffs. Blake could only struggle with his thumbs and toes cuffed that Caleb wasn’t able to unlock yet.

“You little bastards! You better hope I don’t get my hands on you!“ Yelled Blake.

Blake could only watch as his little brother's shoes and socks were pulled from his feet and his socks stuffed in his mouth and duct tape sealed them in. The same was soon done to Blake as the others grabbed his and forced them in.

“I’m sorry Caleb, But Cody and I made a bet the other day that I lost. I have to convince you to be Cody's prisoner instead of him being yours, or else I was going to end up one of your prisoners as well.. I enlisted the tickle monster here to help me. We’re going to tie you up with rope, and get these cuffs off. Are you going to cooperate?” Caleb Nodded that he would looking at his brother who seemed very angry and uncomfortable.

“The sooner you agree, the sooner little soldier boy over there can be made more comfortable.” said Cody with a laugh. Kyle disappeared upstairs for a few minutes as the others uncuffed Caleb and pulled his shirt off and tied him to the rafters in the normal fashion, ready for tickling. Kyle arrived with a bowl of ice water and dipped his fingers into it. Planning on making them ice cold.

Suddenly everyone heard the front door open and the sound of feet moving around the house. Next the basement door opened and Jack, Vaughn, and Weston came down the stairs. Weston had heard of Cody’s plan and enlisted what help he could on short notice. Weston was going to stick to the plan of being Caleb's prisoner.

“Let em go now!” Jack yelled as he walked in and saw the two brothers.

Cody, Luke, and Kyle ran to find the keys to the thumbcuffs holding Blake as Weston untied Caleb.

After Caleb and Blake were let loose Jack grabbed his little brother and put him on the floor next to the pole. Cody's hands were cuffed behind the pole as well as his ankles, thumbs and after his socks were off, his big toes. He was also gagged with his own socks and of course the dreaded duct tape sealing them in.

“You’re going to have to learn your place little brother! You as well as you Luke. Grab the other cuffs we saw upstairs Weston!”

Jack had a good idea. He cuffed Lukes hands to Cody's cuffed toes as well as his ankles, thumbs, and toes. His shoes and socks were removed but he was spared the sock gag since he was coerced into what he was doing. His hands were wrapped in duct tape to prevent removing his gag.

Weston soon took up his end and was tied with rope to a chair.

“Well…. I didn’t expect that to take off so fast!” Blake said as he headed upstairs.

“Hey Kyle! Is that water still cold?” Asked Caleb, as he lifted up Lukes shirt.

“Yep! I’m on it!”

Caleb left the basement to let Kyle and the others to have what fun they were going to have. He wanted to talk to his brother.

“Are you Glad you bought that stuff?”

“Right now yeah! Just not looking forward to what it might bring for us tomorrow. Just try to keep everyone off my back. I really have to start looking for work. By the way. You need to get a hold of Mr. Samson to and find out when you can work!”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic