Tied Twins: Sharing the Sensation (f/f, ff/F) Rated PG

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: Sharing the Sensation (f/f, ff/F) Rated PG

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: Sharing the Sensation (f/f, ff/F)
by OldTUGger

It had been an anxious week for Denise and Elise.

During one of their epic rope-and-gag sessions, the twins had secured a promise from their mother, Terri Davis, that she would consider letting them tie her up in an attempt to learn more about the sensations the girls derived from being bound. https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 211#p50211

In her usual cautious fashion, Terri had asked the girls to give her a few days to collect her thoughts, consider the pros and cons, and anticipate unforeseen consequences. Whatever her decision, the twins would abide by it.

Six days into their wait, Terri strolled into their bedroom during yet another of their tie-up sessions. She found Denise on her bed, lying on her stomach, her arms pulled up into hammerlock position and tied there with her wrists crossed high between her shoulder blades. A harness of ropes around her shoulders and torso kept her hands securely in place. Elise had frog-tied Denise's legs and had attached them, splayed wide, to the bed’s footboard. Another rope, stretched taut between her sister’s torso harness and the bed’s headboard, kept her pinned firmly in place.

It looked quite uncomfortable, but Terri thought that about many of the ties the girls had been trying lately. She would have asked her firstborn daughter how the position felt, but it wouldn’t have done any good. Not only was she tightly cleave-gagged with a thick, knotted scarf, her ears were covered by Bluetooth headphones, no doubt tuned in to her personal playlist.

“How much longer will she be in that?” Terri asked Elise, who pointed to a digital countdown timer that had just ticked through 5:37 on its way to zero. “After she finishes and you get her untied, come down to the family room for a moment.”

Ten minutes later, the twins strolled into the room and plopped down on the sofa. “What’s up, Mom?” they asked in unison.

“You both know I’ve been thinking over the offer you made me -- to help me understand why you girls seem to love getting tied up as much as you do. Well, I’ve had time to think it over, and I’ve decided to do it.”

The twins wriggled and clapped with glee.

“Good choice, Mom…” began Elise.

“We think you’re going to like it,” Denise finished. “When do…”

“You want to do it?”

“I’m not sure,” Terri replied. “How long do you think it could take?”

“Probably no more than an hour or two,” Denise replied.

“We’d want to tie you up a few different ways…”

“…To see which ties you like a lot and which ones you like less.”

Terri paused for a moment, then spoke. “How about Saturday morning, starting around 10 or so?”

“Sure!” Elise said.

“Wear a long-sleeved exercise leotard, and tights, to keep down the rope marks,” Denise added.

“You’re going to tie me up that tight?” Terri asked.

“Tight enough,” said Elise. “We want you to feel what we feel…”

“…And we want you to understand why we enjoy it,” Denise added.

So, on a rainy Saturday morning after breakfast had been eaten and the dishes had been washed, Terri walked into her daughters’ bedroom. Her basic black leotard and basic black tights would win no fashion prizes, but neither would the ropes she’d be bound with. She smiled at the thought.

“Here I am, girls!” Terri announced. “I have no idea what I’m supposed to feel or why I’m supposed to feel it, so teach me.”

“Great, Mom,” Denise said, strolling toward a straight-backed chair the girls had placed in the center of the room. “Sit down here and we’ll get started.”

The twins went straight to work. Elise worked on Terri’s ankles and legs, Denise on her arms and torso. In short order, they had her trussed in what, for them, was a standard chair tie – wrists crossed behind her back, bands of rope above and below her breasts that pinned her body to the chair’s backrest, a cinched band of rope just above her knees, and a cinched band at her ankles. To accentuate Terri’s feeling of helplessness, they drew her ankles under the chair and tied them off to the wrist cinches with a short length of rope.

“How does that feel, Mom?” Elise asked.

“It’s comfortable enough,” Terri admitted.

“Do you think you could get loose?” Denise asked.

“I don’t know. Would you like me to try?”

The girls nodded. For the next several minutes, Terri squirmed in her bonds, trying to find a slack rope to exploit. Her fingers probed for carelessly placed knots, to no avail.

“OK, I appear to be stuck,” she admitted. “What am I supposed to be feeling?”

“Do you feel helpless?” Elise asked.

“Physically, a bit,” Terri replied. “Not totally helpless, because I know I could always tell you to untie me.”

“What if you couldn’t tell us?” Denise countered.

On cue, Elise stood behind Terri and held a ball gag in front of her face. Succumbing to the inevitable, Terri opened her mouth to receive the silicone orb. Elise bucked the straps quite tightly behind her mother’s neck.

“Feeling a little more helpless now?” she asked.

Terri nodded. “Mmm-hmm.” The ball filled her mouth, compressing her tongue and rendering speech almost impossible. She tested her bonds once again.

“For Denise and me, struggling and knowing we can’t get loose really makes us feel helpless,” Elise said.

“…We know we’re not in control, and there’s nothing really we can do,” Denise continued.

“It’s kind of like when we first started doing tie-ups, and we were pretending to be Rapunzel in ‘Tangled,’” Elise explained. “All the while we were tied up, we imagined having Eugene come rescue us.”

Terri blinked. So that’s what they enjoyed! They were imagining how they would feel when their Prince Charming arrived!

“And when we got better at tying, and we started tying each other up with more and more rope, we figured out that having all that rope around our bodies was like being squeezed in a giant hug,” Denise said.

It does feel sort of that way! Terri realized. She imagined how she might have felt if her late husband had ever decided to tie her up.

Oh, wow!

And what if Gary, the fellow she'd recently gone out with, ever tied her up?

Terri blushed. I know the girls aren’t thinking those kinds of thoughts, at least not yet! she mused. So, why am I? And why am I feeling the way I’m feeling?

She relaxed and settled more deeply into her bonds.

Denise and Elise looked at each other and smiled. “Want to be blindfolded for a while, Mom?” Denise asked. “The feeling gets stronger when there’s nothing to distract you.”

“Mmm-hmm,” Terri answered. Elise, bandanna already in hand, did the honors.

As the darkness settled in over Terri, she sank deeper into her fantasy and the powerful feelings it elicited. Her breathing became slower and deeper.

Unseen by their mother, the twins grinned and exchanged a fist-bump.

Mission accomplished.
Last edited by OldTUGger 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Great story OldTUGger! That's one way to get Mom's approval.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Excellent update
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Very cool story--and really realistic. I can see this happening...maybe not a lot, but yep, this.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago Very cool story--and really realistic. I can see this happening...maybe not a lot, but yep, this.

Indeed! Looking forward to next Part :) I wonder which tie the twins will choose next :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story. Love the thought processes from Terri.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

This is certainly an interesting turn of events! It's hard not to wonder how all this will progress....
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

This is really cool! Any chance a boyfriend or brother might get involved, and tie up all three lovely ladies?
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago This is really cool! Any chance a boyfriend or brother might get involved, and tie up all three lovely ladies?
Perhaps when they're a bit older; the twins' current timeline has some holes that need to be filled for continuity's sake. Thanks for asking!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago Very cool story--and really realistic. I can see this happening...maybe not a lot, but yep, this.
Yep, this very definitely could happen :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool Great Story and I could see Terri! Falling in love with her Daughters tying her up
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Good on the twins :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic