Absolutely no monsters. Or ghosts. Promise. (mmf/f+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Absolutely no monsters. Or ghosts. Promise. (mmf/f+)

Post by RopeBunny »

Last edited by RopeBunny 3 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great start. Are you sure there will be no monsters or ghosts? :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I wonder where this is heading :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Last edited by RopeBunny 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice! Well written. Thank you. Waiting to see if Tasha will join Layla.

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Excellent story can’t wait to see how it goes those boys are mischievous!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

That was a great and fun story RopeBunny!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Lovely story and exceptionally well-written. Awesome to see that a brother and sister both developed a taste for the ropes independently. I'm sure there will be a lot more opportunities for them to bond in the upcoming week. Keep it up!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Never meant to stop this after four chapters, but I wrote myself into a difficult hole, so I stopped.

I've kept thinking though, because I liked my basic idea, and what I've decided to do is start again.

So.
Either tonight, or soon, I'll be posting a new chapter 001, and we'll see whether I can do a better job this time around.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

001. Monday.
Layla.

It's Monday morning, a school day. Pulling my bedroom curtains open I wince, narrowing my eyes against the suns glare. It's only April, but this year summer's arrived early. "Fuck." I mutter, turning away. "Language Layla." My Mum chides me, wagging her finger as she walks past my open door. "Sorry." I call out after her, only to see her reappear, having backtracked to peer in at me again. She tuts at my appearance, my lack of school uniform, tapping the invisible watch on her wrist. "Come on, you'll be late."
"Okay." I wave her away, but she stays put, fixing me with one of her trademark looks. "Okay." I repeat, stalking over to my drawers, purposefully pulling my baggy black Pokemon tee over my head as I do, tossing it on the floor. "Really Layla, there's no need for that." My Mum tuts again, nothing annoys her in the morning quite so much as my deliberately going topless, something she's yet to convincingly argue against since it's only the two of us in the house. I grin at her. "I'll be down in seven minutes. Okay?"
"Fine." She retreats, shaking her head. I hear her descending the stairs moments later. "Well done girls." I look down, tipping a salute to my breasts. "Victory is ours."

Dad died two years ago when I was fourteen, and since then Mum just kind of moves through life, disturbing nothing, drifting. I can't blame her, I know she misses him something fierce, I do too, but it's different for her. I do miss the old her though, the girly chats we used to have. I hope she finds her way back one day.

Looking in the full body mirror fixed to my bedroom wall, having stripped off my grey pants too, I smile, admiring my figure. I'm a skinny size eight, standing five foot four, with E cups. My youth, and more exercise then any of my friends, keeps my super sized breasts pert, and my belly flat, and my butt firm. My long curling hair is naturally black, which along with pale skin, plus my own tastes in clothing and makeup, gives me quite a gothy look. Even my schoolday attire is dark. I've spent the last year gently stretching the dress code, small steps spaced a week or two apart, and so far it's working, I've yet to be sent to the Headmasters office. I still wear the white long sleeved shirt and school tie, which is dark red with green and yellow stripes, but underneath I wear a push up bra, not that my girls need any help, but I like how the push up thrusts them out, more so then a regular bra. Plus I love the added cleavage the deep front gives me when true summer comes and we get to remove our ties. I keep the shirt size small too, so it hugs my figure, showing my thrusting E's off to full effect, and, if I bend the right way, the small shirt rides up sometimes, showing off a strip of toned stomach. My skirt is also small. It's black, and pleated, just like every other girls, but I searched online for a shorter style so mine finishes above, not below, the knee. My skirt fastens at one side with a small buckle and half length zip. Most of the girls wear boots, so long as they're black and no higher then the knee the school doesn't care, but mine have chunky soles, adding a couple of inches to my height, and they lace all the way up at the front where most others are slip on or zip ups. The school relaxes its makeup rules for year eleven girls, it's the one place I haven't had to be sneaky. Lipstick on the matt black side of red, and black eye shadow with a long flick finish my look. I brush the nights tangles out of my hair, shrug on a black hoodie with the words 'Lost Soul' scrawled on the back in pale green, and pick up my specially packed messenger bag, also black, with Marvin The Martian shaking his fist on the front flap. "Looking good." I say to my mirror self, blowing a kiss. She blows one back. I grin, and head downstairs.

Breakfast is milk poured all over cornflakes. I eat quickly, eager to be gone. More eager then normal to meet Sammie at the school gates. I give my Mum a kiss, then head to school.

Sammie is my oldest friend, she's a nerd, but then so am I. Kind of. My eagerness today, and the reason I packed my bag differently this morning, is down to what's happening at Sammies house this week. It's her parents twentieth anniversary on Wednesday, so, as a treat, Mr Smith is treating Mrs Smith to a six night stay in Edinburgh, where Mrs Smith used to live as a child. Sammie has an older sister, Michelle, who, because she's twenty, is being trusted to babysit Sammie and her kid brother Jake. However. Sammie told me on messenger last night that Michelle took her and Jake aside, telling them she planned on using this week to spend some time with her girlfriend Alice. Which means Sammie, and me, will have the house to ourselves all week, except for Jake of course, but he'll be busy coding, or whatever he gets up to on that laptop in his room. I'm bringing my bikini, so we can spend the day sunbathing in her impressive back garden, sipping iced diet Pepsi and gossiping. Or at least Sammie can sunbathe, I'll be under the Smiths large parasol making sure I don't burn. But I have to pretend to go to school, so I walk my usual route over the road bridge, down one hill and up another, which brings me to Tall Oaks Comprehensive.

Tall Oaks sits on the edge of a large woodland. A half dozen oaks grow on site, left behind when the rest were felled for timber. The school has two entrances, a main one for cars and pupils, and the one I'm approaching now, smaller, less used since it's on the woodland side of the school. There's no sign of Sammie, but I trust her to be here, so I take off my hoodie, since I'm already hot, and loosen my tie, undoing my shirts top button too. I stuff the hoodie into my half empty messenger bag, and wait. Watching the steady trickle of boys and girls in uniform walk past, nodding to a handful of the girls, playfully showing the couple of boys who comment on my chest the finger, I resist the urge to pull out my phone and check for messages, or the time.

I'm halfway through rolling up my sleeves, definately should've gone short sleeved today, when I hear a polite cough behind me. Turning around I find Jake stood a couple of metres away. He isn't in uniform, which figures, since he has no parents to lie to this week, instead Jake's wearing faded blue jeans and a baggy white Sonic the Hedgehog tee over his skinny frame. His blonde hair is styled to look messy, and he wears thick round black framed glasses all the time. "Hi Jake." I smile, finishing my second sleeve. "Is Sammie with you?"
"Morning Layla." He smiles back, shaking his head. "No. Something came up, so I'm here to collect you instead."
"Oh." I frown. "Is everything okay though?"
"Sure." He nods. "She'll catch you up later, she said. Oh." He puts up a finger, remembering. "She also said I have to say sorry everytime I get too geeky or weird." I giggle, and Jake joins in. He isn't too bad. "So." I point. "Back through the woods I guess?"

Sammie lives on the other side of the woods, her parents insist she and Jake walk the long way round to school, following the roads, 'where it's safe' they say, but neither rarely does.

"Yes." Jake nods, before he looks over my shoulder, something catching his eye. "What?" I ask, picking up my bag. "Isn't that Trevor?" Jake asks, grinning. "What?" I ask again, louder, spinning around to check. "Oh fuck." I exclaim. "Quick, into the woods before he sees me." I dash for the cover of the trees, not waiting to see whether Jake follows me.

Trevor is year eleven, like me and Sammie, not a year nine like Jake. The problem is that Trevor looks amazing. He's muscular, tall, and has great fashion sense, which made him irresistible to me just after school broke up for Christmas when a crowd of us met up on the Friday night down the park, and I got drunk for the first time. Unfortunately drunk me forgot what an arrogant wanker Trevor is, and I spent a good hour sat on his lap, kissing and being groped. The following morning I woke up with a headache and a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. In the months since I've lost track of how many times I've had to patiently explain to Trevor that we aren't a couple. Each time he simply laughs, as do any of his mates that happen to be nearby, and then if I'm stood close enough he attempts to grope me again. So now I keep my distance instead.

In three months it'll be Summer, and then college. At college Trevor will be some other poor girls problem, because we aren't going to the same one. I checked.

I stop several paces into the woods, crouching behind a tree, slipping my messenger bag off my shoulder. A moment later Jake appears beside me, slightly out of breath, grinning. "What's the matter?" He teases. "Don't you want to talk with your boyfriend."
"Hush." I give his arm a playful punch. "Is he still there?"
"Have a look see." Jake steps aside, so I peer cautiously around the trunk.

Sure enough Trevor is still there. He's stood at the school gates, looking around. I know he's waiting for me, even if he hasn't just seen me he knows this gate is the one I usually use. "Shit." I exclaim. "He's waiting for me."
"Would you like me to help?"
"Huh?" I ask, turning to face him. "Do what now? How?"
"Shall I help keep you in the woods, so he doesn't see you?" Jake asks.

Because I'm distracted I don't pick up on the serious undertone in Jake's voice, or notice the spark dancing behind his eyes, instead I nod. "Please." I tell him, before returning my attention to Trevor.

It takes Trevor almost ten minutes to leave, I watch as one of the science teachers ushers him and a couple of other boys inside, before locking the gate. I exhale, and grin. "Well, now we can.... Oh?"
"What's up?" Asks Jake innocently. "Oh. Nothing." I reply, matching his tone. Then I yank at my arms a second time. "Except the fact I appear to be tied to a fucking tree."
"Only trying to help." Jake shrugs, smiling. "Help?" I attempt to fix him with one of my Mums special looks, but he simply laughs. I huff. "How is this helping?" Somehow, whilst I was distracted by Trevor and the threat of his wandering hands, Jake has managed to tie me to a nearby tree. My wrists are bound together behind me, I can't actually see the rope work, but it feels tight. And there's about six feet of rope hanging in the air between me and the tree I'm tied too, as though I'm a dog tied to a lamppost so it's owner can pop into the local corner shop for a newspaper and some fags.

"Jake." I huff again. "You need to untie me."
"I do?" He grins, scratching his head. "Why exactly is that?"
"Because...." I shut my mouth, suddenly feeling stupid. There must be a good reason, several. There must be at least a dozen really good reasons why I shouldn't be tied to this tree right now, but every single one is alluding me. "Because...." Jake prompts me, waving his hand in a 'carry on' gesture. I open my mouth again, and what pops out, though from where I've no idea, is. "Because wouldn't you rather tie me up somewhere more private?"

My mouth drops open in surprise at what I've just said. Jake laughs. "Sure." He nods. "Now that's a good enough reason."
"I mean." I begin, and then shut my mouth again, because my mind is still blank. "Fine." I huff. "Get this damn rope off, and I'll play nice once we're back at yours."
"Excellant." Jake nods. Then, looking slightly thoughtful, he adds. "Maybe I should gag you too." He winks. "To stop you from backing out."
"Oh I won't back out." I shake my head. "It sounds fun." And then I blush. "Oh. Um. I mean.... Um." Jake smiles, not helping, letting me bury myself. "Shut up." I tell him, which only makes his smile widen. I shake my head. Does being tied up sound fun? I imagine the next time it won't be just my wrists, the thought sets off a small tingle low down in my belly.

I tug at my ropes. "Untie me already so we can go."
"Sure." Jake is still grinning, slightly too widely for someone who isn't up to no good. "Come on then." I half smile back at him. "Out with it."
"Well." Jake walks over to the tree, unknotting the rope around it. He wraps this newly created slack around his right hand several times whilst he talks. "That was only a simple hitched square knot, but this," he pats my bound wrists, "is a double reverse sailors half mast."
"Which means?" I prompt him. Jake shrugs. "I can't untie that knot without a knife, and that's at home."
"Bollocks." I tell him. "You just made all that up."
"Maybe." He shrugs. "But...."
".... but whether it's bollocks or not, I'm not getting untied until we get back to your house." I finish for him. "Right?"
"Right." He nods. "Unless you can get free I guess."
"Oh." I hadn't thought of escaping, which is silly. "So if I escape then....what?" I ask, already making the effort, wriggling my arms, trying to pull a wrist through Jakes bindings. "Huh?" Jake asks, and suddenly I'm blushing again, as I realise he's just been staring at my breasts, which had been doing a fair bit of jiggling as I fought the ropes. "What was the question?" Jake asks, all innocence behind a huge grin. I guess he liked what he saw. "Forget it." I shake my head. "You're being weird."
"Oh." He thinks for a moment. "Sorry." He shrugs. "But...."
"....But." I smile, shaking my head at his warped 'I win no matter what' logic, especially true given I just failed to get out of his first tie up attempt. "I'm still not getting untied until we're at yours."
"Glad to see you're paying attention."
"And once I am untied you'll be tying me straight back up again I presume?"
"Yes." He nods, adding. "You offered."
"I did." Fuck knows why, but I did, and there was that tingle, so maybe it will be fun. "Fine then. Grab my bag please." I set off walking as Jake scoops my bag onto his left shoulder, keeping hold of my ropes slack in his right. "Let's go and play 'tie up Layla.'"
"Sounds like my new favourite game."
"Jake."
Yes?"
"You're being weird again."
"Oh. Sorry. But...."
"I know, I know." I shake my head, smiling.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

002. Monday.
Layla.

"Is Sammie really busy?" I ask Jake as we trek through the woodland. We've crossed the halfway point, marked by a crossroads with a single pine standing tall amongst beeches on one side, and so far I've seen nobody. Which is good. Even a dog walker would be embarrassing, and at the other end of the scale are Trevor and his mates, who I really wouldn't enjoy being tied up around. I think? "Sure she is." Replies Jake, whose spent most of the walk humming something I don't recognize, smiling what must be the grin of absolute victory. "Why," he turns his head towards me, "where do you think she is?"
"I don't know." I shrug. "Waiting at school for me." I give him a sly look. "Maybe you sent her to the wrong gate somehow?"
"Sure I did." Jake nods. "You did?" I exclaim. "Yes." Jake grins. "I convinced Sammie you'd told me to tell her to meet you at the gate the two of you never meet at. Then I told Trevor you were waiting especially for him. And then, after you hid in the woods, I convinced you to let me tie you up. Oh." He holds up a finger. "And I made up a bunch of knot names just to keep you tied up."
"Nobody likes a smart arse." I stick my tongue out at him. "Hey." He spreads his arms. "I was telling the truth."
"Were you?"
"No." He shakes his head. "Actually the whole thing is an evil plot that Sammie cooked up months ago, and I'm just playing my part. Or." He grins. "Maybe this was all your idea, and you've just forgotten."
"Fuck off Jake." I shake my head, and look over at him, at his grin. Jake's probably the smartest person I know. Did he engineer all of this? I ponder the question for several minutes, whilst he hums beside me, something classical I think? I decide it doesn't matter in the end. I'm walking willingly to his house, and, once there, I've already decided to let him tie me up however he wants, so whether he tricked me into this, or whether it was all a happy accident, it doesn't matter. I start to hum too, following Jakes song, but slightly out of synch. "Hey." He shoves at me playfully. "Quit it."
"Quit what?" I grin, starting to hum again. "I should've gagged you." Jake shakes his head, smiling. "Probably." I nod, grinning back, having fun.

On the far side of the woodland we make a mad dash, racing between the treeline and Jakes back gate, not wanting to be caught when the goal is in sight. I lean against the fence, giggling at Jake, far less in shape, who looks like he's about to pass out even though we only ran a couple of hundred metres. "Finally." I tease, as Jake unlocks the gate, in response he only looks at me and smiles. "What?" I ask. He shakes his head, making his expression serious, but a smile keeps leaking through. "What?" I ask again as we walk up the path towards his back door. "Take a look." Jake nods at the house, starting to laugh, stopping when his laugh becomes a cough, he still hasn't got his breath back. "Jake?" I ask, stopping beside him. "Go on and look." He waves me away between coughs, still occasionally laughing.

Standing at the back door, looking myself over in the reflected glass, it's easy to see why Jake was laughing. My tight fitting school shirt has ridden halfway up to my breasts, exposing a wide slash of stomach, whilst at the same time my skirt has slipped down slightly so the tops of my sky blue boyshorts are visible. Lastly my school tie has blown over my shoulder, just to complete my disheveled appearance.

"Damn." I shake my head as Jake comes up beside me, I can't even straighten myself out due to my wrists. "Come on then." I nod at the door. "The sooner we're inside, the sooner you can untie me so I can sort myself out."
"And then the sooner I can tie you back up again." Jake adds with a smile. "Yes Jake." I nod, smiling back. "That too." Jake pulls keys from his pocket and unlocks the back door. "After you." He gestures me in, holding the door open. "Thanks." I nod, and walk in.

Inside, true to his word, Jake dumps my bag on the table and then unties my wrists. "No knife then?" I ask over my shoulder. "Nope." Jake doesn't look up. "So you could've?"
"Yes."
"Bastard." I grin as Jake finishes.

"So." I ask, as Jake opens up the fridge, pulling a can of Pepsi Max, waving it at me. "Please." I nod. Jake gets another, placing both on the kitchen counter. "So." I start again. "Can a girl get cleaned up before she's tied up again?"
"Sure." Jake grins. "Have the Pepsi, use the little girls room, whatever." He makes a point of putting the rope from my wrists onto the counter between us. "I've got time."
"So Sammie's not here?"
"She shouldn't be." Jake shakes his head, looking around. "Not according to my plan anyway."
"Stop it with the evil plan stuff already." I tell him, heading for the bathroom. "And figure out what you're going to do with me." I call back over my shoulder.

Sammies house is posh, I don't know what her parents do, but it obviously pays well. All three kids have big bedrooms, and the downstairs toilet has a huge mirror covering one entire wall. I pee, and then stand in front of it, staring, trying to decide what it is I want, because I can't see Jake forcing me into this, so the agreement is all mine. So, do I want to be tied up? I see a smile building on my face, so I nod. "Okay then." I tell my reflection. "Let's get tied up." And then a cheeky idea occurs to me, and my smile becomes a grin.

"I'm ready." I announce, walking back into the kitchen, grinning as Jake does a double take. I've left my boots in the bathroom, along with my tie, and my skirt. So now, aside from my white push up bra, all I'm wearing is my shirt, with the sleeves still rolled up, and my blue boyshorts. Also, because I'm a little tease, I've undone the top two and bottom most shirt button, so it's really only held closed over my E cups. "Do I look okay?" I ask a still stunned Jake, doing a slow twirl for him, arms held out. "Definitely." He nods, trying not to grin too widely. "You know you could've stayed dressed though right?" He points at my underwear. "Not that I'm complaining, but you can go put your skirt back on if you want?"
"No." I shake my head. "I'm good." My cheeky idea had been to tease Jake, to offer up half glimpses and hints at my girls, and my pants, but without actually being topless. I just hope it doesn't backfire. "Better get me tied up though." I wink. "Before I change my mind."

We head upstairs. "Wait for me in Sammies room." Jake tells me, turning left at the top of the stairs. "Why?" I ask. Jake stops, turning briefly. "Her bed is bigger." He shrugs. "I need to get some stuff from mine to tie you up with though, so I'll catch you up."
"Oh. Okay." I half smile at Jakes back as he walks away, then I turn around, and do as I've been told.

Sammies bedroom isn't that much bigger then mine, until you factor in her built in wardrobes, which are flush against the wall, and huge. Not needing to have a bulky wooden box in her room gives her more floor space, which makes her room appear bigger. She has a big double bed, a four poster becuase Sammie is obsessed with Disney princesses, and every princess needs a wooden four post bed to wait for her prince charming in. It's quite ornate, dark wood with lots of swirls. Her desk and bedside unit are simple in comparison, and she has a large flatscreen bolted to one wall, positioned so she can lay in bed and watch Ariel and Eric fall in love for the fiftieth time. Wandering over to one of Sammies shelves I pick up a thick book of illustrated fairy tales, and sit down on the bed to wait for Jake.

I'm on my second story when Jake walks in, they're pretty short, more pictures then words, but I hadn't expected him to take so long. He dumps a pile of rope on the floor beside the bed. I look down at it, then back up at him. "And just where did you get hold of so much rope?"
"Around." He pushes his glasses back up his nose, smiling. "And you really need all of that just to tie me up?" I look down again, it's quite a large pile. I feel the tingle again as I try to imagine just how he'd need more then two or three pieces to tie me up. "Well." I shrug. "You're the expert I guess." I look around the room. "Now. Where do you want me?"
"I was thinking stood against this post." Jake pats the bed post next to where I'm sat. "That way once I've abandoned you at least you'll be able to watch a movie."
"Ha ha." I shake my head at his terrible joke. Jake smiles, shrugging, patting the post. "Okay okay." I get up, replacing the book, coming to stand with my back against the post. "Happy now?"
"Not quite." Jake picks up a length of rope, moving behind me. "I will be soon though."
"Being wierd again." I call over my shoulder, as I feel the rope against my wrists. He only laughs, pulling the knot tight.

"All done." Jake announces sometime later, sitting down on the bed beside me, just in view. "Are you sure?" I wriggle my rope covered body. "I think maybe you could use a little more around my legs somewhere."
"Maybe." Jake muses, cleaning his glasses. "But I think you're secure enough." He stands up, coming around to sit on Sammies desk chair, which he wheels over so he's sat in front of me. "Prove me wrong?" He offers, grinning. "You want me to struggle?" I frown, looking down at myself, already fairly sure of the outcome. I look back up at him, frowning. "Is there any point?"
"Yes."
"Care to fill a probably helpless girl in?"
"Have a struggle." Jake winks. "Then, if you really are helpless, I'll tell you what's happening next." My stomach tingles at his words, I hadn't thought about 'next', about what might become of me. "Okay" I nod, taking a deep breath. "I'll do my best."
"No pressure." Jake looks at his phone. "But if you're still tied up in twenty minutes, then you might be fucked."
"What?"
"Nineteen minutes fifty." Jake taps his phone screen. I huff, and get to work.

Jake's tied me standing up, with my back to one of the four bed posts. My wrists have been tied together behind the post, making sure that if every other piece of rope should fall off, I'll still be stuck here. That rope is also tied to the post. My ankles are tied together too, and tied to the post. There's also rope above and below my knees, both lengths making it four places me and the bed post are now best buddies. The fifth, and perhaps most impressive, length of rope, is also the longest. Jake has wrapped my breasts above and below, squeezing them, somehow using the same rope to yank my elbows together behind the post, which thrusts my squeezed breasts out towards the room. The chest ropes have also pulled my shirt tight against my breasts, and pulled it wide open at the top, exposing cleavage for days, pretty much the entire tops of both my E cups are on show. Most of my stomach is also on show now, and considering I'm only wearing boyshorts I'm feeling quite exposed.

I make three attempts at getting free, the second two are only because Jake teases me, loudly mentioning when I've ten and five minutes left respectively. Of course the first attempt showed me how tightly I was bound, how impossible escape was, it also succeeded in giving Jake quite a show. It seems he's a fan of big bouncing breasts and half dressed schoolgirls trussed up, because a smile never leaves his face. And then my time's up.

"Well." Jake stands up, pocketing his phone. "Thanks for the show."
"Hold on." Jake already has one hand on the door handle, he pauses, then turns around. "Yes?"
"You're leaving?" Jake looks back at the door. "Yes." He looks back at me, and nods. "Don't worry though, Sammie will explain everything when she gets home."
"But...." I look down at my bound body, struggling as the realisation hits that I'm about to be abandoned, and that there's nothing I can do about it.

I stop struggling. Jake laughs, and gives me a wave. "See you Layla. I had fun." He does leave then, closing the door behind him.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wow another amazing story, thank you RopeBunny X
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Lovely.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

003. Monday.
Layla.

I don't think I'm alone for long. The only clock in Sammies room is on her bedside table, which is behind me, so I can't see it. I'm terrible at guessing the length of time, unless I keep count, but who wants to do that. I hear Jake moving around the house for awhile, I consider calling out, but I can't face that annoying victory smile again. I'm not mad at being tricked into this: it isn't particularly comfortable, but it's actually quite fun, which I didn't expect. The helplessness, the being forced to wait here half exposed, not able to do anything except stand trussed up like a pretty decoration, it's all quite thrilling. I get butterflies when I try to imagine what might happen when Sammie does finally show up. Is she in on it? Will she simply untie me and apologise for her brother being a jerk? Something that bizarrely I don't think I want to happen. Or, and this is what keeps getting me strangely excited, will she keep me tied up? Maybe even make the ropes worse, somehow? Is there still more to this, and if so, will she even untie me so I can go home later? The tingle begins to spread over my whole body as, some unknown time after I think I hear Jake leave the house, I hear footsteps on the stairs, coming up.

A girl walks into Sammies room, it isn't Sammie. She's younger then me, but just as slim, and with a bust almost as big, maybe a D cup? The overall effect here is that my younger blonde sister just walked in. She's wearing the same school uniform as me, but with skintight black leggings and black Adidas trainers. Her own shirt is short sleeved, looking to be just as tight a fit as mine. Not Sammie wanders straight past me, she walks to the window, peering out at the street below, then she wanders back to the door, passing me again, acting as though I weren't trussed helplessly to the bed with my E cups all but hanging out. I'm too shocked to even speak as she leaves.

A couple of minutes later I hear a tiolet flush, and then not Sammie is back, walking through the door as though it were her bedroom. She ignores me, again, which means she doesn't see my mouth opening and closing as I try to decide what to say. I mean, what do you say to a stranger when you're helpless and they could be a pervert, or a kidnapper? Not Sammie picks a book off Sammies shelf, the same one as me, which is the thickest and biggest, the most colourful one there, so it isn't surprising. She sits down at the opposite end of the bed from me, out of my field of view, and I hear the pages of the book being turned.

"Do you like princesses?" My mind had been wandering, I'd fallen deep down into a daydream to the point I'd forgotten I was even tied up, let alone that I wasn't alone. "What?" I say, shaking myself back to the present. "Princesses." The voice comes from behind me, from not Sammie, still sat on the bed. "You a fan?"
"Not really." I shake my head. "Sammie's crazy for them, so I care, but I'm more of a horror fan."
"Yes." I hear the book close, and feel the bed shift as not Sammie gets up. She replaces the book, then comes to stand in front of me. "I can see you're into horror." She grins. "Lots of helpless girls in that genre, if you know where to look."
"Um. I guess."
"Where'd your trousers go anyway?" She reaches forwards, tugging at my boyshorts elastic waistband, letting it go so it snaps back onto me. "I wore a skirt." I tell her, wriggling slightly under this unknown girls attentions. "Right." She clicks her fingers. "Those were your clothes downstairs."
"I was trying to be a tease." I shrug. Not Sammies grin widens, and she nods. "I can see that." She reaches forwards again, pulling at one side of my shirt, exposing an inch more of cleavage, making me wriggle again. "So." She asks, removing her hand from me. "Who are you, Jakes girl?"
"That's kind of who I thought you were."
"Nah." She shakes her head. "Jake does my coursework sometimes." She grabs her chest, giving her breasts a squeeze. "And in return I let him have a feel."
"Is that why you're here?" I look over her shoulder at the still open doorway. "Is Jake still home?"
"No." She shakes her head. "To both."
"Then who let you in?"
"I did." She mimes turning a key. "I stole Jake's key awhile ago, had a spare one cut." She giggles. "I like to come here when he's in school and his parents are at work, move shit around, screw with his head." She shrugs. "It's fun."
"Right." I nod, this girl is crazy. "So you're just here for that today?"
"Not today." She grins, leaning closer she whispers in my ear. "I knew you'd be here."
"Oh." I look down at myself. "You knew Jake was tying me up? But. I didn't even know until about an hour ago."
"I hear things." She shrugs. "Jake can be quite the talker online. He was all over the hacker chatrooms last week bragging about this hottie he was going to be tying up." She looks at me and smiles, reaching out to flick at my open shirt. "Apparently she has an amazing rack. Anyway. He was saying it was all his sisters plan."
"Sammie wants me tied up?" I ask, shocked. "But. Why?"
"No clue." Not Sammie shrugs. "All I know is the day, and that somehow Sammies bestie will be here tied up all alone for at least an hour."
"And then what?"
"I don't know that either." She shrugs, but then grins. "And it doesn't matter now anyway."
"Why doesn't it matter?" I don't like that grin, it's part evil part crazy, and likely not good for me. "Because." Not Sammie turns around at the sound of a key in a lock downstairs. She steps in close, and I brace myself, but all she does is give me a quick kiss on the lips. Then she steps back, and winks. "It doesn't matter because I'm going to have some fun with the two of you." With that she pulls off her school tie, and whilst I look on, not protesting, still mostly trying to process everything not Sammie's just said, she knots it in the middle, then stuffs the knot into my mouth, which for some reason I open willingly for her. Not Sammie grins at this, maybe it was the kiss, and leans in close to tie the gag off behind me, giving me a brief tingle as I feel her breasts pushing against mine. Then she steps back, hiding behind Sammies door. "Sorry about the gag." She smiles. "Can't have you spoiling my grand entrance." I nod, moaning slightly, which makes her laugh. She blows me a kiss. "I'm Jodie by the way. Now relax horror girl." She waves at me as footsteps echo on the stairs. "You might even have fun."
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

004. Monday.
Layla.

Sammie walks in, shedding her coat, tossing it and her phone onto the chair as she stops in front of me.

Sammie is slightly taller then me, so unless I have my goth boots on she can ever so slightly look down on me, something she does often, mostly whilst giggling. Sammie is a size fourteen, and would be properly curvy except for her small bust, which is only a B, enough for cleavage, enough to get the boys looking she likes to say. With a wink. Her long brunette hair is naturally straight, usually worn in a loose tail, as it is now. Like Jake she isn't in uniform. Sammie has a pair of tight faded blue jeans on, a design which flares slightly below the knee. Up top a pale pink short cut tee hugs her small chest.

"Oh my god." Sammie exclaims, looking me up and down. "Layla. Who did this? What happened? I mean...." And then she's laughing, clearly unable to keep up the lie. She grins. "Hi there tied up bestie." She reaches out, fingering my shirt. "Still kind of in uniform then." I moan, and Sammie puts a finger to my lips. "Yeah yeah, I know." Then she unbuttons my shirt the rest of the way, pulling it open to reveal my white bra, which my breasts are all but spilling out of. "Well." She smirks. "I see someone bought enough breasts for everyone." I moan again, wriggling, which of course causes my now mostly exposed breasts to jiggle. Sammie reaches forwards, giving them a shake, which I'm powerless to prevent. "So then tied up bestie," Sammie looks me up and down, "would you like a story?" I nod my head. It would be nice to know why Sammie wanted me tied up, though I'm finding I don't hate this, it's still coming out of nowhere. "Okay then." Sammie turns around, looking for her chair, and catches sight of Jodie hiding behind her door.

Sammie gasps, perfectly in time with Jodies pounce. I guess Jodie must work out, I know Sammie doesn't, not beyond walking to and from school, plus gym class. Jodie pulls and shoves Sammie out of her room, ignoring all the protests and curses. I can't leave with them, but I can hear the fight continuing down the corridor, the bang of something knocked over, a girls yelp of pain.

Eventually, after the cursing and shouting has been muffled, which I'm guessing means either Sammie or Jodie is now in a similar state to me, there's silence. Kind of. Someone doesn't like being tied up, because even at a distance I can hear loud moaning and grunting, accompanied by the creak of wood. As a counterpart is the occasional laugh.

A couple of minutes later, footsteps, getting closer. I brace myself for whatever's coming next.

It's Jodie, with a huge grin on her face, she does a comedy slow creep into the room, arm motions and everything. "Hey there horror girl." She stops in front of me. "Happy to see me?" I nod. "Ah. I love you too." She blows me a kiss. "Sure you wouldn't rather see Sammie reappear?" I think, and then shrug. "Hmm. Not fussed huh? I don't think she was planning on untying you though." Jodie looks me up and down. "Don't you want to be untied?" Again I shrug. I guess at some point it'd be nice, but this whole thing is quite thrilling. And besides, how bad could it really of got being Sammies little tied up amusement? "No?" Jodie gives me another look over. "You having fun horror girl?" I shrug, and half nod. "Sweet." Jodie beams. "Fun being tied up huh. Been there myself." She waves whatever comment she assumed my gagged mouth was about to make away. "Another time horror girl, damn but you're talkative." She giggles. "Anyway." Looking back at the door. "I don't think you want to be tied up when Jake gets back. Not with what I've just done to his sister anyway." She walks around behind me, and I feel the ropes being loosened and removed. "Let's both of us get out of here. Before we have to let Jake tie us up just to apologise or something."

"Thanks." I tell Jodie, massaging my wrists, rebuttoning my shirt. "No worries." She shrugs, then gestures to the bedroom door. "Come on, I wasn't joking about Jake. I've no clue when he's due home, and I really want to show you something first." She holds out her hand, which I take, and together we walk out of Sammies room and down the corridor, past the stairs, to Jake's room. "Shhh." Jodie puts a finger to her lips. "Take a peek." She steps aside, letting go of my hand, giving me room to step up to the door, which is open just wide enough to poke my head around, which I do. Then I pull it back quickly, and giggle. I clamp a hand over my mouth to shut myself up, then look at Jodie. "Poetic justice right?" She says, smiling. "I'd say so." I nod, then go in for a second look.

Sammie has been tied on Jake's bed. She's in the centre, laying on her back, with all four limbs spread out in an X shape, and tied off to the corner posts. A thick dark red wool scarf has been bound over her eyes, with a thinner black scarf gagging her. Most of her clothes are gone, Sammie is only wearing a pink and grey lace bra and matching thong. She's laying quite still, I guess all the fight's already gone out of her. I stare at her for awhile, half smiling, then, feeling a tug on my shirt sleeve I retreat back out of the doorway. "I figured Jake tied you to her bed for her to find, so she's tied to his for him to find." Jodie tells me as we walk down the stairs together. "Makes a kind of sense." I nod. "Just a shame we can't be here to see his face."
"True." Jodie nods, smiling. "We'd basically be asking for the two of them to tie us up though, revenge and all that." She shrugs. "Maybe some other time."
"Is that how it works?"
"How what works?" Jodie turns to look at me whilst I'm pulling my skirt and boots back on in the toilet. I gesture towards the ceiling. "How all the tying up works. Is it always about revenge and taking turns. Being fair. Letting someone tie you up because you owe them?"
"Not always." Jodie shrugs. "It's whatever you want it to be I guess. Here." She hands me my bag, and together we head out of the back door. "But if we had been caught," she grins at me, "I'd of let them tie me in my undies. Fuck it right."
"Sure." I half smile back too. "Fuck it." It appears Jodies craziness is infectious. "You're okay horror girl." Jodie gives me a hug, having closed the back gate. "Anyway." She leans in, giving me a second quick kiss on the lips, darting in and out before I can think to respond, or stop her. She gives me a nervous smile. "I'll see you around?"
"Sure." I wave, watching her head off towards school. I check my phone, it's still too early really to be going home, but luckily Mum won't question me. I head home.

After Sammie trys to call me for the third time, all before dinner, I turn my phone off. I'm not mad at her, I still feel like today was mostly fun, despite the trickery, despite the unknown what ifs had Jodie not shown up, I'd still do it again. The only black marks are the whys. Why did she want me tied up? Why didn't she simply ask? We've been besties for years. I think, had she just asked me one rainy day when we were sat in her room bored, I think I would've said yes? I'll let her explain it to me later, or tomorrow.

I head up to bed after the news, I know it's all adult and serious, but I remember Mum and Dad watching it every night without fail, so now I make sure to always keep Mum company, to keep the routine alive. I give her a kiss, and a hug, then head upstairs.

In my room, I turn my phone back on. Deleting the two dozen messages from Sammie I send one of my own. 'Off to bed, meet me tomorrow at the gates. I'm not mad at you bestie, let's talk. Layla xx'. I put my phone on silent, and go to sleep.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Another amazing story Rope bunny, is there more to this?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Another amazing story Rope bunny, is there more to this?
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

005. Tuesday.
Layla.

I wake up full of nervous energy, and get dressed for school half in a daze, my mind elsewhere, looking ahead to Sammie, and the talk we're going to be having. I wear the same long sleeved shirt and short skirt combination as yesterday, I rarely wear trousers to school unless it's winter. My bikini is still in my bag. I stare down at it, then shrug, and leave it there. The sudden thought of being tied up in it, only in it, causes a tingle to race up and down my spine as I shrug my black hoodie on, and head downstairs.

I eat my cornflakes, still not really paying attention. Mum is having one of her talkative days, which should've clued me in, but I'm still wandering through tie up land, so I nod and yes/no my way through it all. I don't even notice she's wearing shoes and a hoodie of her own, a red Adidas one, until I'm halfway up the road, and I realise that Mum is still beside me, chatting away.

"Mum." I stop, which makes her stop too. "Yes princess?" She turns to look at me. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Walking you to school." She pulls out her phone, frowning at the screen. "Now come on, or you'll be late."
"But I don't need you to walk me?" Now I'm realising I should've been paying attention earlier. I seem to of agreed to all this, when what I want is to meet Sammie at the school gates, and then slink off for a day of.... I shake my head, even thinking about it is giving me the chills. The good kind. "I can manage." I offer, but she shakes her head. "I'm happy to walk with you Layla, I've got to go this way anyway to the shops."
"Yes but." I'm reaching, trying to come up with anything to prevent my daydream day of playing tie ups from dying. And then I have it. I turn to face her, actually smiling at how smart I am. "But don't you always catch the bus to the shops?"
"It's a beautiful day." My Mum looks up at the sun filled sky. "I can't have you hogging all the sun." And she smiles, easily in the best mood I've seen for months. I can't take this from her, so I smile back, linking my arm with hers, and we walk on together.

Of course Mum wants to see me all the way to school, which includes waving as I walk through the gate. As we approach it I catch a glimpse of Sammie, stood half concealed just inside the woodlands treeline. She waves, smiling. I lift the hand not linked through Mums arm and give her a small wave back. Sammie makes to step out of the trees, but I can see she's not in uniform again, so I give a quick shake of my head, and pat my bags front pocket, where I keep my phone. Sammie shrugs back, frowning, but she does at least step back. It would've complicated matters had Mum seen her. Too many questions. I pat my bag again, and then we're at the gates.

"Have a good day princess." Mum hugs me, and then, because today the universe is clearly conspiring against me, Miss West, one of the English teachers, comes out of the building to lock the gate behind me.

Inside, walking to first period, I pull out my phone. There's a message from Sammie, from ten minutes ago.
'Hey bestie. No meeting then?'
I shake my head, and start typing.
'No. Sorry. Couldn't shake Mum. Gates are locked now. Maybe later?'
I've got double Science first. Mr Firth, a huge bear of a man with a shock of white hair on his head, takes a very hard line with anyone caught on their phone. So I leave mine in my bag until lunch.

I bring my own, a sandwich, fruit, drink. The school has a large assembly hall which the kitchen staff covers in fold out tables, but I prefer to eat outside, usually with Sammie. If it's raining we shelter underneath the covered walkway that links the main building with the sports hall, it's wide, lined with benches and potted plants. Days like today though, when the sun is shining down, I head out onto the large field where football pitches and a running track are marked out depending on what's needed. Laying out my hoodie I sit down on it, facing away from school. I loosen my tie, remove it, and unbutton the top few buttons of my shirt so I can feel the sun on the tops of my breasts. I already rolled my sleeves up during Science. I eat the rest of my food, having eaten half whilst I walked over here, then lean back on my hands, close my eyes, and enjoy the warmth.

"Don't you ever put those away?" A familiar voice laughs. I smile, opening my eyes. "Hey there horror girl." Jodie waves, sitting down next to me on her own hoodie, which is black like mine, but instead of words Jodies has a grinning clowns face on the back. A clown with running makeup and razor sharp teeth. Jodies uniform is the same as yesterday, I guess like me she prefers a certain combination for school. She removes her own tie, and unbuttons her own shirt, letting her D cups out into the sunshine. "So." She asks, grinning. "Wanna sneak off campus with me?"
"What?" I sit forward, caught off guard. "I've decided to manage my own educational needs for the rest of the day." Jodie tells me, sounding perfectly reasonable. "I thought maybe you'd like to come keep me company?"
"Um." She's smiling at me, which for some reason has me remembering the kisses yesterday. "Um." I say again. Jodie winks at me. "I'll let you tie me up."
"Oh." I look at Jodie, at the way she's sitting, chest ever so subtly thrust out towards me, a small smile on her pretty face. Is she flirting with me? "I feel a tingle rush over me at the realisation, and I know I'm blushing. "I can't." I tell her, shaking my head. "Can't tie me up?" She teases, putting her wrists together between us, sticking her tongue out "I can teach you how."
"It isn't that." I smile back. "I've no doubt you'd be an excellant teacher." I stop myself. Am I flirting back? I shake my head, deciding on the spur to simply go with the flow. I mean, she is cute, and I am single, so why not see where this particular rabbit hole leads. "I can't because of my Mum. Wouldn't your parents be mad if you got caught?"
"I'm in foster care." Jodie shrugs. "I couldn't really give a shit what the carers at the home think."
"Oh." I hadn't know, obviously, but I feel bad. "I'm sorry."
"S' alright." She shrugs it off. "I was young when they died. Car accident." She answers the unasked question, grimacing slightly at the old pain. "I'm fine." She smiles, returning to her old self. "Just. Some days I don't want to be here. So I leave."
"But the gates are locked."
"True." She nods. "But I know a secret."
"I just can't. Sorry. I want to." I smile, being brave, undoing a third shirt button, letting Jodie see my whole pale grey push up bra, seeing her smile I know I'm right. She does like me. "Sorry." I tell her again. "Maybe some other day."
"Sure." Jodie smiles back, undoing her own third button, mirroring me. Her bra is white, with a plunge as deep as mine. "I can wait horror girl."

We sit awhile, casually eyeing each others cleavage, smiling whenever we catch the other in the act. At one point Jodie licks her lips, slowly and deliberately, making me laugh. Then the bell rings, signally five minutes before period three.

"Sure you won't come?" Jodie asks as we both stand up, she leaves her tie off, her shirt invitingly undone, whilst I have to make myself decent for school, for Maths and Miss Clarke. I open my mouth, to apologise yet again, and then I have a brainwave. "Tomorrow." I tell her, beginning to smile as the idea grows, fleshing itself out as I explore all the angles. "Tomorrow?" Jodie turns to look at the school. "Don't you like Wednesdays lessons?"
"Not because of that." I shake my head. "Wednesdays my Mum works from one until nine. So." I wink. "I'll have an empty house. Because, you know." I grab hold of Jodie, spinning her on the spot, pinning her arms behind her by wrapping them in mine. "I'll need plenty of privacy to tie you up." I'm stood right behind her, so I can hear Jodies breath catch at my words, at what I'm at least partly implying. And from this angle, peering over her shoulder, I can see the swell of her breasts as they rise and fall. I let go, and Jodie steps away, turning to face me. "Okay." She nods, I can see her own blush fading. "Tomorrow then. Meet me here?"
"Here." I point at the ground between us. Jodie steps towards me, closing the gap. She leans in and kisses me, just briefly, nervously, but this time I kiss her back. She steps back, grinning, blushing slightly. And then she's off, jogging around the side of the building, towards where the school and woodland meet. I watch her go, my insides a churning storm of emotions and tingles. I walk back, already late, not caring.

Sammie is waiting for me at the school gates, wearing black jeans and a white slightly baggy Superman tee. She falls into step beside me as I turn in the direction of my house. We both walk in silence for awhile, two girls amongst a mass of uniformed teens. Eventually, closing in on my house, we find ourselves relatively alone. "Hey bestie." Sammie smiles, slightly nervously it seems. I smile back. "Hey yourself. Listen Sammie, I meant it last night, I'm not mad." I shrug. "It was kinda fun actually. Didn't you think so?"
"Not really."
"No?" I'm unsure why I'm surprised by this, it isn't like she had to like it, but still. It was all her idea, so I guess I just assumed. "Why not?" I ask. "I got claustrophobic." Sammie shrugs, grimacing slightly. "I couldn't see, couldn't move. It just wasn't fun." She half smiles at me. "But you had fun?"
"Yeah." I grin, mostly at the thought of Jodie and tomorrow, the promise of her tied. Of me tied too even, Jodies prisoner. I shake my head to return me to Sammie. "I did. Why'd you want me tied up anyway?"
"Thought it'd be fun." Sammie shakes her head. "I saw a movie with my family. Some girl got kidnapped. I should've asked. Sorry." I shake my head, smiling to show it's okay. She continues. "I just, once I thought up the idea of kidnapping you, having you delivered and stuff. I just couldn't get the idea of walking in on you out of my head."
"So you didn't like it at all?"
"Well." She stops walking, since my front door is just around the next curve. "I did enjoy seeing you tied up. I just hated being tied."
"Right." I move in to hug her. "Well. Never say never huh."
"Okay." She hugs me back, letting the subject drop, not pushing for more. "Will I see you tomorrow?"
"Not tomorrow." I shake my head, deciding to be honest, if you can't tell your bestie who can you tell? "I've kinda got a date."
"With who?" Then Sammie gasps. "Not Trevor, tell me he hasn't finally worn you down.?"
"No." I screw my face up. "He remains a mistake best avoided." I pause, take a breath, and take the plunge. "Actually I'm seeing Jodie tomorrow."
"Oh." Sammies mouth opens slightly, I guess she hadn't expected it to be a girl. Neither did I. "Um." She looks thoughtful. "That's great Layla." She hugs me again, then steps back. "But whose Jodie?"
"A year nine or ten. I think?" I decide to be honest some more. "She's the girl from yesterday. The one who tied you up."
"Oh." Sammie pauses, and I wait for the potential anger to come, strangely already, even at this early stage, feeling more then willing to stand up for my potential girlfriend. But then, like a champion bestie, Sammie grins, and shrugs. "Yeah. I guess I deserved being tied." She laughs, as do I. "Thanks bestie." I give her yet another hug. "No worries." Sammie steps back, holding me by the shoulders, smiling. "If she does it for you then go for it. Be happy."
"I'll try." I laugh again. "Just don't go planning my wedding yet. It's only a first date."
"Just promise I can be chief bridesmaid" Sammie calls out, walking away. "Go home." I call back, laughing. Sammie waves, I wave back, then turn and head for home.

I'd called her my girlfriend, just the word made butterflies explode deep down in my belly. How the fuck can I possibly keep it together, and not go insane with the wait, before lunchtime tomorrow.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to the next instalment X
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

006. Wednesday.
Layla.

Somehow it's Wednesday morning, thank God. Now I've only got to get through History and English before I can see Jodie.

I used to own two sets of sexy lingerie, but I dumped one in the bin. It was the set I had on the night of the party, the night Trevor happened. What makes it worse is that the Trevor set was my favourite: Black and red, very lacey, very gothic, very me. The set I put on is white and pale grey. A push up bra, with lace on the upper half of each plunging cup, paired with a thong that is mostly lace like mesh, with only a small triangle to protect my modesty. I blush just thinking that, in six hours Jodie might actually see my thong, whilst I'm still wearing it. I put on my usual long sleeved tight fitting shirt, pairing it with my above the knee skirt and chunky goth boots. Much as I'd love to dress up I can't break the uniform code anymore then I already am. I apply my usual makeup too, black lipstick and eyeshadow, taking extra care to get the flicks just right. I look myself over in the mirror as I adjust my tie. "Wish me luck girls." I give my breasts a squeeze. I pause, pretending to hear a reply, then I tip myself a salute, and leave

School drags. I expected it to, despite my being very proactive in both classes, doing my best to answer questions, diving into the work each teacher sets, it takes forever for period two to end. It's all I can do to stop myself running out to the sports field.

As I step out onto the grass I look ahead, and there, right where she's supposed to be, I spot Jodie. I grin, and set off towards her.

"Hey horror girl." Jodie grins. I can see that, like me, she's made an effort with her appearance. Jodies blonde hair is curling like mine, tumbling down around her shoulders. She's wearing black leggings again that shine slightly in the sun. They're very tight, showing off every muscle in her leg. These have been tucked into black army boots. Her tie is already gone, the top buttons of her shirt undone in echo of yesterday. I can see the tops of her breasts, trying to spill out of both the tight shirt and a very small looking white bra. Her lipstick is a striking red, and pale blue eyeshadow matches her eyes. She eyes me up and down. "Not letting them out to play today?"
"I've only just got here." I reply, already loosening my tie, which I remove, before undoing my top two buttons. "There." I give a little wiggle, making my girls bounce." Better?"
"Better." Jodie holds out her hand. "Ready?"
"Ready for what?" I ask, taking her hand. "To see my magic trick." Jodie pulls me off towards the woodland. I allow myself to be led.

The magic turns out to be a missing fence panel, which, because both she and I are thin, creates a small gap we manage to wriggle through. On the other side I stand back up, adjusting my clothing. "Neat trick." I comment, turning around, at which point Jodie pushes me back into the fence, holding me in place with her body, squashing herself into me as she pulls my arms down to my sides, holding my wrists with her hands. She kisses me, her breath hot in my mouth as I kiss her back. We stay this way for quite some time, her pinning me in place, taking charge, both of us lost in the moment. And then she darts back, letting go of me, a sheepish grin on her face. "Um." I reach up and brush a strand of hair off my face. "Wow."
"Yes." Jodie nods. "Sorry. But I've been wanting to do that since yesterday."
"Me too." I nod, pulling out my phone. "Come on, let's go to my place." I wink at her. "Someone has a promise to keep." Jodie laughs, and we set off through the woods.

We make it to my front door around a quarter of an hour after my Mum should've left. Should've being the word, because sometimes, not so much now but in the immediate months after we lost Dad, she just can't face going in. "Wait here." I tell Jodie, fishing my key from my bag. "I need to make sure Mum's left."
"Sure." Jodie nods, she begins wandering around my front garden, sniffing the flowers. I watch her for a moment, definitely cute. Smiling, I head inside.

"Coast is clear." I tell Jodie, poking my head out. She wanders over, ducking under my arm to slip inside as I hold the door open wider. I close and lock the door, then follow Jodie through into our kitchen.

"So. Thanks." Jodie raises her own can of diet Fanta, toasting me. We're each leaning back against separate kitchen counters, facing each other about two metres apart. She downs half of it at once, then gives me a cheeky smile. "Going to show me your bedroom then horror girl?"
"My bedroom." I actually spit a small amount of my own Fanta out, just like in the movies. "Why? Um...." Jodie giggles, damn but she's forward. She puts her wrists together in front of her. "So you can tie me up of course." She holds her wrists out towards me. "Don't you want me to be helpless?"
"I do. But." I look up at the ceiling, picturing my bedroom, Jodie tied up on my bed. I shake my head. "Can we stay down here, for now anyway?"
"Sure." Jodie shrugs, smiling. "What did you have in mind?"
"How about." I hold out my hand, which she takes, and lead her through to the lounge. "Find something we can watch, music or whatever." I say, handing Jodie the Sky remote. "I'll head upstairs, see what I can find to tie you up with."
"Great." Jodie fires up my flatscreen. I leave her there, channel surfing, and head upstairs.

In my room I grab my huge collection of two scarves, which at least are long, and made of not too thick wool, which I think is helpful for the task at hand. I also grab a handful of belts, and the thin silk band from the dressing gown hanging on the back of my door. Then I return to the lounge.

"Will this do?" I ask Jodie, dropping my haul onto the low table between our sofa and the television. Jodie stands up, putting down the remote, leaving the Sky on the KISS music channel. She comes and stands next to me, right next to me, and looks down. "Yes." She nods. "These will do great."
"Good." I nod too. "So then...." I frown. "I mean. Shall I tie you up then? Or...."
"Yes." Jodie giggles. "Yes please. It's definitely tie up time."
"Good." My butterflies are back, flying circuits around inside my belly. I give Jodie a nervous smile, and pick up one of my scarves.

"Use that on my wrists." Jodie tells me, turning her back on me slightly, putting her arms behind her, clasping her hands together to keep them in place. She looks over her shoulder at me, and giggles at my expression, which is part nervous smile. I'm stood holding the scarf loosely in both hands, staring from it to her wrists with a slight frown. It isn't that I'm unsure what to do, no doubt I could do a passable job of tying her without the promised instruction. I'm pausing because, once I tie her up, she'll be all mine, which means I'll get to touch her, and kiss her. And my brain has chosen now to realise what a huge deal that is. It's like I can feel the whole world tipping on this one moment, knowing that if I tie her up then I'm admitting to my growing feelings. I smile, thinking that, I want to explore where this goes, where we go. I want to tie Jodie up, and butterflies be damned I want to be tied up afterwards too. "Sorry." I shake myself slightly. "Like this?" I ask innocently, making a loop at the middle of the scarves length, around her crossed wrists, forming a simple right over left knot where the scarf meets, and then giving both ends a yank, closing the loop. Jodie flinches as her wrists are forced slightly closer together. "Not bad." She nods. "But." And, flexing her arms, she manages to pull at my simple knot to the point that, if she wanted, she could free herself. "Oh." I look at what she's just done, no longer feeling as proud of myself. "So now what?"
"You've just got to make it tighter." Jodie tells me over her shoulder. "Wrap it around more, lots of tight knots."
"Tight knots?"
"Yes." I can see her mischievous grin, which makes me grin back. "Tight." She nods, adding in a teasing tone. "If you're not sure horror girl, then I can always tie you up." She winks. "Show you how it's done."
"After." I tell her. "You get to tie me after."
"Okay." Jodie nods, before looking pointedly at her wrists. "Carry on then."

I start again. Same loop, same simple knot. But this time Jodie plays fair, after I tighten the first loop she stays still, allowing me to wrap each end of the scarf around her crossed wrists, making another simple knot where they meet back up, yanking that tight too. I manage to wrap her wrists up another four times, going both around and between them, knotting each time, making the last knot a double, just to be sure, before the scarf length runs out. "How's that?" I ask, patting my handiwork. "Better." Jodie nods. I can see her wriggling her arms, trying to loosen the scarf, which so far seems to be holding. "Good." I step around in front of her, noticing the way her chest has been slightly thrust forwards in counter to her pulled back arms, which is causing her shirt to open wider, showing off more of that amazing cleavage.

"Well." Jodie is grinning, having seen exactly what's grabbing my attention. She gives her body a small side to side shake, causing her breasts to bounce. I gasp, which makes her giggle. "So." She starts again. "Are you going to tie me up more?"
"More?" I look down at the pile of stuff on the table. "I wouldn't know where to start." I tell her. "Amateurs." Jodie shakes her head, still smiling. "How about that other scarf." She nods to it. "Tie my ankles after I sit down, same way as my wrists."
"Oh. Okay, right." I nod, fetching the second scarf.

Jodie sits, and I bind her ankles together using the same loop first, then tie and wrap method, finishing off with another double knot. She leans forwards the whole time, watching me, her head very close to mine. "There." I yank at the last knot, then sit back, knelt down still, resting on my knees and feet. "Okay?" Jodie wriggles her legs, trying to slacken the scarf, trying to free herself. "It's pretty good work." She admits, now wriggling her arms too, having a proper go at escaping. I sit back and watch. It's more exciting then I would've imagined to see someone I've tied up attempting to break free. I'm quite captivated by the way her breasts are bouncing up and down, by the way her slim toned body is moving underneath her tight uniform.

"Nope." Jodie stops struggling, shaking her head. "Looks like you did a good job." She winks. "For a novice."
"So what happens next?" I ask, since I know she's been tied up before, though not the details. "Do I untie you now?"
"Do you want to untie me?"
"Um. Oh." I hadn't realised it might be up to me. I look Jodie up and down, she really does look very cute tied up. "No." I shake my head. "I don't want to let you go. Not yet anyway."
"Okay. Good." Jodie nods, agreeing with my decision. "Well then." She flashes me a cheeky grin. "What do you want to do with me next then?"
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

I would love if you would continue this story! It's perfect
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I really enjoyed reading this story. Looking forward to the next chapters
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

This is one of those examples where a story does not get enough attention and hardly anybody reacts. It is a pretty good story and deserves more comments. Will be nice to see the next chapter soon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic