A Letter Home From Summer Camp (m/m; f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A Letter Home From Summer Camp (m/m; f/m)

Post by Jason Toddman »

A LETTER HOME FROM SUMMER CAMP

Hi Mom and Dad:

Wow! Camp Tugawumpus is the neatest summer camp I’ve ever been in! You wouldn’t believe what they let us kids do here! The whole theme of the place is tying up one another!

Us kids are divided into three clans: the Red Hourglass Spiders (my clan!!!) get to tie up whoever they want from the other two clans; the Flying Fieldmice spend virtually all their time tied up, and the Bi-polar Bears switch from being tied by us Spiders (or one another) tying the Fieldmice (or one another). And we get to do almost anything we like to the guys we tie up as long as we don’t cause them much pain or make them cry. If they cry we have to let them go, but most of the Fieldmice just simply ask to be tied up again shortly afterward so everyone has a good time.

(inserted is a picture of a gagged 14-year-old blond boy in a hog-tie, kneeling with his head to the ground while a second red-headed boy his age stands beside him with one foot on the blond boy’s shoulders – like a hunter on safari displaying his kill. Both boys are wearing only very short shorts, ankle socks, and sneakers.)

Right now I have one of the Fieldmice tied to a post right here in my cabin. Here’s a picture of him.

(Inserted is a picture of a 13-year-old boy virtually cocooned by rope to a wooden post. A wooden hinged clothespin dangles from each nipple. His expression is one of mingled pain and evident bliss).

After I finish this letter I plan to take him outside, stake him out by the lake, and tickle the hell out of him with some of the other Spiders. If he gets sunburned enough, we might start pinching and slapping him all over his body too; torturing someone with sunburn is always funny

The sleeping arrangements are great. At night, everyone is bundled up inside a sleepsack by the cabin counselors. It’s sure tough to move once you’re zipped up inside those things, but they also keep the bugs out so they’re worth it. They’re pretty comfortable too once you get used to them. Only problem is having to wait until morning before you can go use the outhouse. Anyone who wets the inside of his sleepsack gets paddled by the entire camp and then has to do all the hard chores like cutting firewood while hobbled, muzzled, and led around on a leash!

(Inserted is a picture of a boy inside a sleepsack; his only visible features are his eyes).

I hear that there’s a girl’s camp on the other side of the lake. Some of my buddies here are thinking of taking a boat across the lake and maybe giving the girls a little surprise… maybe tying one of them up and bring her back here as a souvenir for the others to tease. I also hear our next-door neighbor Cindy is there. I hope I can find her, and pay her back for all the times she’s taken me by surprise and tied ME up out in our own back yard. I’d really like to…

(The letter is interrupted at this point and resumes in a different font)

Hi, Mrs. and Mr. Patterson. This is Cindy. Sorry Robbie can’t finish his letter to you, but he’s a little tied up at the moment.
(Inserted is a picture of the same red-headed boy from picture one; only now he is gagged, blindfolded, and tied spread-eagled on the bottom mattress of a bunk bed. A pretty brunette girl about the same age as the boy is also in the picture; waving happily at the camera as she sits cross-legged on the boy’s belly dressed in a one-piece swimsuit.)

I see by his letter that he and his lumpish friends were planning a raid on the girl’s camp. But a few of the other girls and I had the same idea about a raid on the boys’ camp, and so here we are. They were scattered in small isolated groups; too busy tying and torturing one another to notice us until it was too late. Now we’ve taken Camp Tugawumpus completely over except for the counselors, who of course were in on our scheme from the start. Now this place will really see some fun.

(Inserted is a picture of the red-headed boy again. He is tied to a post and wearing a pink, frilly dress, a blond wig, what seems like a ton of make-up, bright red lipstick, and an extremely angry expression on his face.)

Robbie isn’t too happy right now. I guess he doesn’t want me to send this letter and these pictures to you over the internet like this. I offered to hit delete instead of send if he’d agree to be my slave once we get home from summer camp, but he got mad and called me some rather unflattering names I don’t care to repeat, so I’ll just take a few more pictures of him just for your amusement and then hit send before I free one of his hands and then scoot on safely back to the girl’s camp.

(Inserted are more photos of the red-headed boy; each more humiliating than the last and depicting various emotions such as anger, fright, pleading, disgust, mortification, and annoyance. None of these show anything approaching the happy expression he wore in the first picture. The mildest shows one sandal-covered feminine foot planted on the top of his bowed head while he is apparently being forced to kiss another equally-feminine foot right in front of him.)

Well, I guess that’s enough for now. Camp Tugawumpus IS a great little place. Really, you should send Robbie here every year from now on. I’ll make sure he always has a warm reception and has plenty of things to do while he’s here.

Love and kisses

Robbie and Cindy
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great! A new and different approach and very well done. The "photos" are a nice touch.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Cute story! Nice detail with the pictures. Can imagine Robbie being attacked in the middle fo writting that letter :mrgreen:
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago Cute story! Nice detail with the pictures. Can imagine Robbie being attacked in the middle fo writting that letter :mrgreen:
Glad you enjoyed it. I had to find a substitute story to post after a certain someone posted the story I was going to post over the weekend. To save time, I simply re-posted one of my old one-shots from the old site instead of searching through the Archives. :mrgreen:
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Cute little postcard, original and lighthearted. Having fun imagining the inserted pics...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago Cute little postcard, original and lighthearted. Having fun imagining the inserted pics...
I had considered making all-new 3D drawings based on those pics but the attachments problem we've been having here have put me off on doing so.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Couldn’t you post them on Deviantart and link to them?

Great story! Summer camp is a nice settings for tugs :)
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago Couldn’t you post them on Deviantart and link to them?

No, I got banned from Deviantart several years ago - I guess my art was too deviant for them - and haven't felt particularly like going back anyway.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I really liked that, modesty apart I have a great imagination, so it was fun to imagine these photos. thank you for that
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to see tihs one.
Perversely, I quite like the idea of the pics being representd by just a brief description.
Howevr, it would be nice to see some more of your art.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago It's good to see tihs one.
Perversely, I quite like the idea of the pics being representd by just a brief description.
Howevr, it would be nice to see some more of your art.
I do plan to post more of my art here once the attachments problem is worked out. When it's more work to post a set of attachments than it is to create them in the first place, I tend to get rather discouraged. :geek:
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention]
*cough cough* gender tag *cough cough*

Great story though looking forward to reading more
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Johnsnow wrote: 5 years ago @Jason Toddman

I did gender tag it, but it looks like i modified the sub title rather than the main one. I'll fix that.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago [quote=Johnsnow post_id=10331 time=<a href="tel:1529971796">1529971796</a> user_id=320]
@Jason Toddman

I did gender tag it, but it looks like i modified the sub title rather than the main one. I'll fix that.
[/quote]

Oh is that what that little thing below is? I thought that that was just text you put in the body. thanks for correcting.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago I had to find a substitute story to post after a certain someone posted the story I was going to post over the weekend.

Uhhmmm... who could have done that :oops: . Anwway, when a door closes a window opens, and this one revealed a nice short story! :mrgreen:
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago
Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago I had to find a substitute story to post after a certain someone posted the story I was going to post over the weekend.

Uhhmmm... who could have done that :oops: . Anwway, when a door closes a window opens, and this one revealed a nice short story! :mrgreen:
I've got others too, which I'll likely also reprint over the weekends while I focus on serials over alternating weekdays.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

Camp Tugawumpus is the neatest summer camp I’ve ever been in!
Couldn't agree more!

I wish there were such camps when I was young.

I'm wondering, however, which of the clans I'd have joined: The Fieldmice or the Bears.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Dominik wrote: 5 years ago
Camp Tugawumpus is the neatest summer camp I’ve ever been in!
Couldn't agree more!

I wish there were such camps when I was young.

I'm wondering, however, which of the clans I'd have joined: The Fieldmice or the Bears.
I don't have to wonder; I know I'd have picked the Field Mice. :mrgreen: But you probably guessed that already.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Such a cute little story. Would have loved being there with Cindy and her friends. ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

How did I miss this?! Brilliant story as always
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic