Tied Twins: First Urges (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: First Urges (f/f)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: First Urges (f/f) Rated PG
By OldTUGger

(Special thanks to Emma, BindPam and damsel for their advice on this episode)

The onset of puberty brings change to every young person’s life, and Denise and Elise Davis were no exception.

The once-shortish identical twins began sprouting like proverbial weeds. Their bodies, which once could have been described as “medium from head to toe,” took on an entirely new shape.

They grew tall and slender. Their hips widened a little, and their breasts began to grow. In short order, they became quite a striking pair. They let their hair grow out long and straight. From the moment they shot through five-foot-six on their way to five-ten, they became an imposing sight, striding down the street or through the hallways of their school, often dressed alike and virtually indistinguishable from one another.

The onset of menarche also awakened them to sensations they’d never experienced. Boys, once mere annoyances, now got their undivided attention. Their pretty, freckled faces and willowy figures attracted plenty of reciprocal attention, too.

Terri, the twins’ mother, enjoyed watching her daughters grow into young women. At the same time, however, she worried that their long-time fascination with tie-up games might make them more vulnerable to overtures from one-track-minded teenage boys.

She knew from her own experience that part of the girls’ enjoyment of being bound derived from a shared wish to be damsels-in-distress rescued by some handsome Prince Charming. That revelation eventually led to her own occasional dalliances into erotic bondage with her boyfriend, Gary. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6213

Those experiences convinced her she needed to do two things -- one, to spell out plainly and unequivocally the sort of advances boys might make toward the twins; and two, to demystify some of the forms of restraint associated with tie-up games of a more intimate nature.

She puzzled for quite some time as to how she might go about that. Finally, after hours and hours of online research, she stumbled upon exactly what she wanted -- a website filled with rope tutorials that ran the gamut from simple and innocent to intricate and sensual. Whereas most bondage-tutorial websites featured nude or semi-nude models being trussed and secured, this particular website was much more adolescent-friendly, with models dressed in long-sleeved gray leotards. Terri purchased a subscription and began sharing the videos, one or two at a time, with Denise and Elise.

As Terri anticipated, the twins pounced on the opportunity to learn new techniques. Terri kept a tight rein at first, sticking to bondage only slightly more advanced than the girls knew already. Denise and Elise, as usual, took turns practicing the new techniques on one another. They occasionally even persuaded Terri to be their “rope crash-test dummy,” a term she resented at first but good-naturedly accepted after a while.

As the twins matured and their knowledge base expanded, Terri downloaded and shared ties intended for more intimate purposes. Ever cautious, and ever mindful of potential consequences, she prefaced each tutorial with advice as to how boys might take unwanted liberties if proper ground rules weren’t set beforehand. As the girls absorbed and practiced their coming-of-age lessons, their curiosity grew. They began to speculate as to what boys might gain from seeing them tied up.

One day, after completing their homework, Denise and Elise dug unto their rope boxes and started tying one another up.

“Have you ever wondered what we look like with our elbows tied together?” Elise asked.

“We already know,” countered Denise. “We’ve done elbow ties on each other since we were kids.”

“Yeah, but not since our breasts started to develop. I’m kind of curious to see what I look like with my elbows tied and my chest sticking out. Why don’t you tie me, and then I’ll tie you? We’ll leave our feet free so we can walk over to the mirror and check ourselves out.”

“Sure. Let’s do it!”

The twins, who had been gymnasts before their growth spurt, had retained their flexibility by taking part in yoga classes. Their lithe bodies and long limbs allowed them to touch their elbows together easily, even without ropes.

In short order, Denise had Elise’s upper arms wrapped in a double-column tie, cinched so tightly her elbows appeared to be fused together. “Too tight?” Denise asked.

“Maybe a little,” Elise grunted. “Don’t loosen it, though. Quick, tie my hands so I can look in the mirror!”

Denise had the tie finished in less than a minute, and the twins walked over to the full-length mirror mounted on their bedroom door. Elise played it for all it was worth, twisting and turning like a high-fashion model strutting the catwalk.

“Not bad, even if I say so myself,” she said, clearly pleased. “Now I’ll do you.”

A few minutes later, Denise duplicated her sister’s performance in front of the mirror. “You know what, Elise? I’ll bet a lot of boys would like to see our chests sticking out like this.”

“Yeah, but we can’t very well go around with our elbows tied, can we? Our breasts will get bigger as we grow older, at least that’s what Mom says.”

“Um, Elise? Can I ask you something?”

“You know you can.”

“Since we started doing some of the more advanced ties, have you tried tying a…a…”

“Crotch rope on myself?”

Denise blushed and nodded.

“Yeah,” Elise replied, duplicating her sister’s blush. “I didn’t feel right asking you to tie it on me.”

“Me neither!”

“Well?”

“Well, what?”

“How…did it…feel?”

“Um…nice. Real nice, in fact. What about you?”

“I don’t think I’ve had feelings like that…down there…before.”

“Does Mom know?”

“Are you kidding? I know she’s pretty open with us, and we’re pretty open with her, but I think this is something we should keep to ourselves. And save it for when we’re tying ourselves up, not each other.”

“Good idea.”

After a long, pregnant pause, Denise looked again at her bound reflection in the mirror.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Elise asked.

“Turn this into a really tough tie-up? Say, an elbows-together kneeling hogtie with my body tied face-first to one of the bedposts?”

“Sis, I like the way you think! Gag and blindfold, too, I assume?”
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

This is a good start OldTUGger. You definitely know how to walk the fine line here.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

This does read very realistic.

You did a good job, OldTUGer, in moving the story along and keeping this interesting chapter short, but not too short. That's helpful, when a reader is pressed for time!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

great read. All these things we discover when growing up :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent first chapter of this installment! And it’s only going to get better from here!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great start, looking forward to more of the girl’s adventures
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic