TUG Party (requested by Mask6184) (m/fffff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

TUG Party (requested by Mask6184) (m/fffff)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Part one of a story requested by Mask6184. Enjoy!)

Since my parents were out of town, I tied my sister up. We take turns tying each other up, and it was her turn to be bound. I used rope to tie my sister's hands behind her back, tie her ankles and knees together. I also tied rope around her chest and waist, pinning her arms down. She struggled to get free, but couldn’t. (Btw, she was wearing black tights and a blue sweatshirt

“Wow. You’ve definitely gotten better at tying knots, little brother” Katie, my blonde 17 year old sister (i was two years younger than her), told me as she continued to struggle. “Thank you” I replied.

As I picked up a bandana to gag her, i saw just how much materials I have (scarves, socks, ropes, pantyhose, bandanas) as well as my sister’s phone on her nightstand. All at once, I came up with a plan that would result in me getting to tie up several of my sister’s friends. I grabbed her phone and held it up to her bound hands.

“Unlock your phone” I told her.
“What? Why?” She asked
“We have so much materials here, it’d be a shame if they went to waste. So, I’m going to get some of your friends over here and get them tied up like you. Now, if you could just use your thumb to unlock your phone...”
“No way, Rich!” She yelled, curling up her fingers.
“Ok then. I tried asking you politely”. I knelt down, grabbed her feet and started to run my fingers down the soles of her feet.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! RICH! HAHAHAHA OKAY YOU WIN! I GIVE UP!!!” She howled. After I stopped tickling her, she put her thumb on the home button, unlocking her phone. I scrolled through her contacts and found my first victim: Becky.

“Hey Becky. Come to my house in ten minutes. I have a great surprise for you” I said out loud as I texted those exact words to her. Seconds later, I got a text saying “Be there in 10!”

“You won’t get away with this!” She told me as she saw the text, struggling even more.
“Sure I will” I replied. “One more thing, though. I don’t want you giving away my plan. So...” With that, I shoved two white socks into Katie’s mouth. I followed up by using a red bandana as a cleave gag. She shouted into her gag, but only soft “mmphs” came out. I then used a black scarf and blindfolded her.

“Later, Katie. I’m off to tie up your friends.” I shouted, leaving her to madly struggle and yell into her gag.
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Pretty simple writing, let's see the next part.
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Good Start. Lets see what next chapter brings
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start, look forward to reading more :)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 2:

I waited by the door, waiting for Becky to arrive. Five minutes later, the doorbell rang. I let Becky, a 17 year old redhead that was wearing blue tights and flip flops, inside.

"Hi Becky. My sister has a great surprise for you" I told her as I let her inside.
"I heard. I can't wait to see it" she tripled ad she gave me a friendly hug. "Where is she?"
"I'll take you to her, but first..." I took a scarf and tied it around her eyes. "Can you put your hands behind your back, please?"
"Uh, why?" She asked skeptically
"It's part of the surprise."
"Okay, fine" she said, reluctantly putting her hands behind her back.

When she did, I used another scarf to tie her wrists together, securely knitting it. When that was done, I guided Becky into my sister's bedroom, where she laid bound on her bed.

"1...2...3!" I ripped off Becky's blindfold. She gasped at the sight of my sister, bound, gagged and blindfolded
"Katie! Did Rich do this to you?" She exclaimed. My sister nodded.
"Ungag her" Becky ordered.
I obliged, untying the gag around her face and pulling out the two socks I had stuffed in her mouth. I also untied the blindfold over her eyes, letting her see that I had already tied Becky's wrists.

"How did this happen?" Becky asked.
"Well, I let Rich tie me up. But then, he saw my phone and he decided to see if he could trick you and our friends into being tied up. And judging by your wrists, it's working so far." Katie answered.
"Really? Because...that would be kinda fun to see happen" Becky said, surprising Katie and I.
"Really?" We asked in unison
"Sure. In fact, I think that I should be the only one that knows that Katie is like this. You should tie the other ones up in different rooms, not knowing that their friends are bound. That way, at the end, you could bring everyone together and surprise them by revealing that their friends were in the same house tied up the whole time!"
"You can't be serious" Katie said incredulously.
"I sure am. Rich, you'd better shut Katie up again before she ruins the plan." Becky told me.

I used two new socks, both black, to stuff Katie 's mouth, then used a navy blue bandana to OTM gag her, making sure it was tight so that the socks stayed in.

"Good. Now, finish tying me up" Becky said.

I grabbed some rope and went to work. I untied the scarf around her wrists and used rope instead. Soon, she was tied exactly like my sister. I was about to drag her into Katie's closet when Becky said, "I might yell for help, you know."

Taking the hint, I grabbed a pair of pantyhose, made a knot in the center and jammed the knot into Becky's mouth, tying the ends at the back of her head. She tested out her gag, only to find how effective it was at muffling her. After I had blindfolded her using another pair of pantyhose, I dragged her into my sister's closet and closed the door. I went back on Katie's phone and found my next victim: Maddy.
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Good Update and I Think Becky surprised. Katie more then Rich
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, sounds like Becky could be a lot of fun :)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 3:

I held up Katie’s phone to her face so she could see who I was going to text. She grumbled into her gag.

“Don’t be like that”, I told her. “This is going to be fun. You’ll see.” I tied the scarf back over her eyes. I went back on her phone and typed, “hey Maddy. Can you come over in 10 minutes? My brother wants to talk to you for some dumb reason, idk y. Can u do it?” A minute later, she texted, “Sure lol. Just finished a workout, b there in 10.” I read the text out loud, causing my sister to groan and struggle in her bonds.
“See you in a bit”, I told her, kissing her forehead, which annoyed her

10 minutes later, Maddy came over. She was an 18 year old blonde athlete. She wore her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a blue tank-top, matching shorts, black running shoes, long white socks and a white bandana headband.

“Hey, dork” She said, playfully punching my arm. “Katie told me that you wanted to talk to me. What’s up?”
“I have a challenge for you. Are you up for it, Miss Competitive?”
“Lay it on me, Rich.”
“It’s an escape challenge. I tie you up, and you try to get free. But if you can’t, you can tie me up. Are you up for it? “
“An escape challenge? Like the one that I beat you in last year? You’re on!”

It was true. Last year, I had issued the same challenge to her. But, I wasn’t as good as tying knots as I am now, and she was able to escape. She tied me up (pretty thoroughly, I might add) and spent the day torturing me with her smelly socks and tickling me. Since then, I had vastly improved in my tying skills. I wanted to not only tie her up for my plan, but to get some payback as well.

I guided her into my room. I started by placing long socks over her hands, making sure that she couldn't use her fingers. I then grabbed some rope and got to work. Soon, she was tightly bound; her hands and elbows were tied behind her back. Her ankles, knees and thighs were tied together. Her chest was also tightly wrapped with rope. As a final touch, I used rope to connect the rope around her ankles to the rope around her wrists, hogtying her. She thrashed around in her bonds, but couldn't seem to break free.

"Wow, this is infinitely better than how you tied me up last year. You might win this" She told me.
"Thank you. But I'm not quite done yet" I told her. I went into my hamper and pulled out two dirty socks. "It's payback time, Maddy. Open wide."
"No way! There's no way I'm going to let you put those things in my mouth!" She closed her lips tightly.
"Okay. I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." I knelt down, took her shoes off and started tickling her feet. Maddy may be tough, but I learned that she is extremely ticklish and that even the slightest tickle will send her into a laughing fit. (I found that out when I tied her up last year and tickled her feet when I finished tying her up. She made sure I payed for that deeply when she was untied...) Her laughter made it easy to stuff my dirty socks in. I then used the bandana she works as a headband to OTM gag her, making sure that the socks stayed in her mouth. She moaned upon tasting then. She screamed in anger into her gag, but the resulting sound was only a low "Mmmph! Mmmph!" I then grabbed another bandana (yellow) to blindfold her. Finally, I took a pair of ear plugs and placed them in her ears (to not only disorient her, but also to make sure she didn't hear any of the other guests)

"GOOD LUCK ESCAPING! I'LL CHECK ON YOU IN A BIT!" I shouted so that she could hear me. She screamed again into her gag and thrashed around again, even more desperate to escape than before.

As I walked to Katie 's room to decide on my next victim, I thought I heard shuffling noises and really quiet mutterings. I opened the door and was shocked to find...
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Good Chapter 3. Waiting to with anticipation to see what he found. Can't wait for update
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, it's getting to be a real fun story :)
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Excellent story! I'm looking forward for chapter 4.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 4:

...Becky, who had managed her way out of the closet, trying to untie my sister. The knotted pantyhose I used to gag her was now hanging around her neck and the blindfold was pushed up onto her forehead. My sister was ungagged, but was still blindfolded. Becky was still tied with rope and was on the bed, trying to pick at the knots on my sister. She gasped upon seeing me and tried desperately to free my sister, but I ran towards her and gently tackled her to the floor, pinning her down.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.
"Hey, it's not my fault. You should've made sure that I was more tightly bound. It was easy for me to rub my blindfold off, reach for the door and crawl my way to Katie. She was able to pull my gag out and I dealt with her gag. If we would've gotten free, you only would've had yourself to blame."
"Don't worry. I'll bind you better in a minute. But first, I think you should be punished for trying to escape" I told her as I pulled her flip flops off.
"Wait, no! Rich! If you tickle me, I'll laugh so loud, Maddy will hear me and make sure that you pay!"
"I wouldn't plan on that. I put ear plugs in Maddy's ears, so she can't hear a thing right now." I turned to Katie. "And I'd keep my mouth shut if you don't to get tickled either, missy!" Katie gulped and stayed quiet as I spent the next two minutes running my fingers up and down Becky's feet, causing her to squeal with laughter.

When I was done tickling her feet, I grabbed more rope and tied Becky's wrist bindings to her leg bindings, effectively hogtying. I put the knotted pantyhose back in her mouth and tied the pantyhose that served as her blindfold tightly around her mouth, OTM gagging her. I used the scarf that I used to blindfold when she first came here (which was pink) to tie around her eyes, wrapping it around twice to make it harder for her to rub off. After I put Becky back in the closet, I hogtied Katie and regagged her using the blacks socks and navy blue bandana that had been used on her before.

When she was taken care of, I decided that the next victim should be Sasha. The best part was that didn't need to pretend to be Katie in order to lure her here. We were both in drama club. And as luck would have it, the play that we were performing that year involved none other than Sasha being tied up! (I'm not the one who tied her up, sadly) I simply texted her, asking her if she wanted to go over the scene with me and she texted back, saying that she'd be at my house in 15 minutes.

While I was waiting for Sasha, I decided to check in on Maddy to make sure she didn't escape. When I opened the door to my room, I was happy to see the blonde still fiercely struggling in her hogtie. I could see her desperately try to attack the knots, but the socks on her hands made the knots impervious to her attacks.

I decided to be extra cruel to her. I took from my hamper a long red sock (which did not smell pleasant) and tied it over her nose, forcing her to breathe in the fumes from my sock. She screamed again and started thrashing wildly in her bonds. When I put my fingers on her feet, threatening to unleash another assault on her feet, she suddenly froze and started whimpering into her gag, as if she was begging not to be tickled. Taking pity on the poor girl, I removed my fingers from her feet and patted her on the head. This seemed to infuriate her, as she went back to thrashing wildly in her bonds. I left her to struggle, but not before making sure that the knots which held her were secure.

Five minutes later, Sasha arrived. Sasha was 17 years old and had long raven-black hair. She was wearing a black tank top, dark blue leggings, long black socks and white sneakers.

"Hey Sasha. Are you ready to rehearse the scene?" I asked her.
"Actually, I already memorized the scene. But I need help with something else." She replied.
"Uh, okay. What do you need?"
"Well, the thing is...I've never been tied up before."
"Really? You haven't?"
"Yeah...so, I'm not sure how to act when tied up?"
"So?"
"I want you to tie me up, so I know how it feels. It'll help me better my acting in that scene."
"Are you sure?"
"Sure. I trust you. Can you tie me up?"
"Okay. I'll tie you up."

I couldn't believe it. Sasha asked me to tie her up! I didn't have to trick her into it or anything! I took her into the guest room (we had to pass by my room to get there, but fortunately, Sasha didn't notice her friend thoroughly tied up as we passed by since I had closed the door behind me.) I sat her down on the bed and got to work. Soon, she was tied up just like her friends. She was hogtied, had rope wound tightly over waist, chest and stomach and her knees and ankles were wrapped in rope as well. She struggled for a minute, but found that there was no escape.

"So this is what it feels like to be tied up?" She asked.
"Yep. Do you like it?"
"Yes! It's kinda cool not being able to move or do anything. I think I know how to do the scene now that I know what it's like to be like this. Thank you, Rich!"
"Is it okay if I keep you like this for a while, since you like the feeling so much?"
“Sure!”
“Hey, I know that the scene doesn’t require it, but...”
“But what?”
“Can I make you more helpless? Blindfold, gag and ear plugs?”
“Sure. Not being able to talk, hear or see will make this experience even better!”

With that, I stuffed two socks (gray) into her mouth and used a red bandana to OTM gag her.

“Can you talk?” I asked her.

She tried to talk to me, but her speech was unintelligible and muffled. She then tried yelling, but it was barely audible. She shook her head. I finished her bondage by tying a pair of black pantyhose over her eyes.

"I'll check in on you in a bit" I told her before putting the other pair of ear plugs I had in her ears. I walked back into Katie 's room and checked on Katie and Becky. Both were still in the position that I left them in. I looked at the material I had left and decided that it was enough for one more victim...
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good work, another nice chapter, I would love to have all those girls bound and gagged in my house. :lol:
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

:D Nice Update . and boy did rick sure get lucky with sasha
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Nice, well written story. I can’t wait to see what the next chapter brings. I’m hoping at some point that all the girls get to tie up rick and torture him for this stunt he has played on them.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 5:

I decided to consult Becky on who the last victim should be. I dragged her out of the closet and removed her blindfold and gag.

"It looks like I have enough materials for one more victim. Any idea who that should be?" I asked her.

Before Becky could answer, Katie suddenly yelled into her gag, getting both of our attention. She tried to say something, but the gag wouldn't let her get her words out.

"I think Katie wants to say something. Ungag her." Becky ordered me. I untied the bandana over her mouth and she spat out the two saliva-soaked socks in her mouth. It took her a moment to regain her voice.

"I say you tie up Luan next. I'm still angry for what she did to me last month" Katie said.

What happened was Luan replaced my sister's shampoo with blue dye. (Luan was a huge prankster). My sister realized what Luan did too late, and spent the next week having to wear hats until the dye fully washed away. I was also mad at Luan for what she did to me last week; she snuck in my room and placed itching powder on my bed. I spent the entire night itching and only realized what happened the next morning.

Katie told me to get her phone and type the following message: "Hey Luan. Can you come over in 20 minutes? My brother needs to ask you something. Idk what, lol. Can you come over?"

"What do I tell her when she gets here?" I asked.
"Tell her that you want to tie me up as a prank, and ask if you can tie her up so that you can get a sense on what to do." Katie answered. Just then, Luan texted back, saying "ok. I'll be there in 20 minutes. Hey, I hope you aren't still feeling BLUE over that hair prank, lol" When I read the text to Katie, she groaned.
"Ugh. Feel free to get payback on her for me, ok?" Katie told me.
"I will. But, now it's time to silence you guys again." With that, I put Becky's gag back in, reblindfolded her and put her back in the closet. I then regagged Katie (but, at her request, I put two new socks, both pink, that came from her drawer in her mouth before tying the bandana back over her mouth)

I left Katie and Becky and decided to check on the other two, first being Maddy. I noticed when I walked in the room that she had stopped struggling to free herself. She looked so helpless just lying there on the floor. (Although you couldn't tell that by her face, as her eyes and mouth were covered by bandanas and her nose was covered by a sock.) I knelt down and took out her ear plugs.

"If I take your gag off, do you promise not to yell?" I asked. She nodded. I untied the bandana over her mouth and she immediately spat out the socks in her mouth. I grabbed the water bottle off my nightstand and offered her a drink from it, which she chugged down. I slid the bandana blindfold up so that it now acted as a headband and I untied the sock over her nose.

"Rich, you can't hold me here forever. When I get untied, I'll make you pay big time! What I did to you last year will be a picnic compared to how I'm gonna torture you when I'm free!" She vowed.
"Well, we'll just have to worry about that when you get untied. But for right now..." I took the socks that she had spat out and held them up to her mouth.

“No! Please don’t put those back me! Use something else! Use a bandana or a scarf if you have to! I swear to you, I won’t get revenge on you if you don’t put those socks back in my mouth! I’m begging you” she pleaded.
“Ok. I’ll use something else.” I told her. I felt so bad for her, that I just had to comply. I took two new socks from my drawer and put them in her mouth. “These are clean” I reassured her as I tied the white bandana back over her mouth. I slid the yellow bandana back over her eyes. I retied the red sock over her nose, causing her to whine in her gag.

“Sorry, but you look soooooo cute with that sock over your nose. But don’t worry, I’ll remove it when I check back on you.” With that, I patted her on the head and left her.

I then checked on Sasha, who was the way I left her 10 minutes ago. I took out her ear plugs and gag and asked her about her experience.

"My experience...was great! It was so cool to be in my own little dark, quiet worlld. It felt so long even though it was, what, twenty minutes? But it was so cool. I think that when I get home, I'm gonna do this to myself; blindfold and gag myself and put in ear plugs. This scene is gonna be a snap to do now!" She told me
"Aww. I'm happy to help" I told her. "Do you want me to put you back in that dark silent world now?" I asked her.
"Please do!"

Soon, Sasha was deprived of her senses once again. I left her on the guest room bed, letting her be in her own little world.

Two minutes later, Luan arrived. She was 17 years old and had light brown hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore yellow shorts, white t-shirt with a clown logo on it, brown flip flops and knee-high white socks.

"Hi Rich. I hear that you've been itching to see me" She said, emphasizing the word "itching". "What's up?"

"It's about Katie. You see, she tied me up yesterday and left me like that for hours. So, I decided to ask 'The Princess of Pranks' what I should do to get back at her. Any ideas?"

"Let the punishment fit the crime, my friend. I say you tie her up as revenge." She replied, like I knew she would.
"That's a great idea!" I told her. "Hey, would you mind if I tried tying you up so that I have a general idea on what to do?"
"Um...sure! I don't mind helping pranks out. Give it your best shot!" Luan said.

After she agreed to be tied up, I grabbed the rest of the materials, sat her down on the living room floor and got started. First, I put long blue socks over each arm and covered those socks with a pair of long pink wool socks (to prevent her from picking at the knots and for another reason...). Afterwards, I used rope to hogtie her, wrapped more rope around her chest, waist, ankles and knees. She struggled for a minute, but made no progress in freeing herself.

"This is really good, Rich." Luan told me. "I don't think your sister would be able to get out of this."
"Great! Although, while I was was tied up yesterday, Katie gagged me so that I couldn't yell for help. So, can I gag you? Just to see if what I have in mind works."
"Go ahead. Make sure you really SCRATCH out my words" She told me with a giggle.

I took a green bandana and shoved it in her mouth, used a black one to cleave gag her and used a purple one to OTM gag her.

"Try to yell." I told her. She did her best to yell, but the bandanas stopped any attempt to do so. Now, time to get some revenge...

"I'll be right back" I told her as I ran into my room (carefully so I didn't disturb Maddy, who had resumed struggling) and got out a pair of gloves and a can of itching powder, which I bought the day after Luan made me itch in my bed. I put on the gloves and went inside.

"Look what I have." I said as I held out the can. Luan's eyes widened upon seeing it and started to whimper into her gag, begging me to not use it on her. But, I ignored the muffled pleas, poured some powder on my gloved hands and rubbed it all over her legs, neck, arms (at least the parts of her arms not covered by socks) and feet (I took her flip flops off). Luan started to squirm and desperately tried to scratch herself, but the socks on her hands prevented her from using her sharp fingernails to do so (which is why I put them on in the first place). Luan gave me a furious glare.

I decided to deprive her of the rest of her senses. But since I ran out of ear plugs, I had to use something else to deafen her. Luckily, I had thought of that; I took four cottonballs and put two in each ear. I knew that wouldn't stay in. But luckily, my sister was on the swim team, so she had several swim caps. I took a blue one and pulled it over her head and down to her ears, keeping the cottonballs securely in. Finally, I took a sky blue bandana and tied it over her eyes. I did it! I had successfully completed my plan of tying my sister's friends up!
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
FOOTCENTRAL
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FOOTCENTRAL »

Wow , that short idea turned into a story, and it's coming out great! Keep on working!
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

:D :) ;) :lol: Awesome and Good Chapter
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, I am enjoying this story, it's a lot of fun :)
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

Looking forward to the next chapter.
justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by justice »

Great story, keeps getting better and better!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 6:

I went back into Katie 's room and got Becky from the closet. I told her about how I used up all my materials on her and her friends. I then asked her what I should do now that I have all of them tied up.

"Now, you should reveal everyone to each other. Drag us all to the living room and remove our blindfolds. We'll all be in shock and it'll be so cool to see" Becky told me after her gag was removed.
"That sounds like a great idea!" I told her. "How did you come up with this idea?" I asked her.
"I don't know. It's just that...I kinda like the feeling of being tied, and I kinda want to share that feeling with my friends. It started a few months ago. My cousin Luna and I were watching some movie where the girl was tied up. Luna complained how the girl could easily escape. I said, 'she look secure to me'. Luna said that I thought that way because I had never been tied up before and that, if I wanted her to, she could tie me up. I said sure and the next thing I knew, I was tied to a chair with a ton of rope, gagged with bandanas, blindfolded and left to struggle. During that time, I fell in love with the feeling of being helpless and have been looking for an excuse to be tied up like this since."
"But you seemed so indifferent when I tied you up when you first got here." I said, stunned by this reveal.
"Sasha isn't the only actress that you're currently holding hostage, Rich" She told me with a wink. (I had removed her blindfold while she was confessing)

My sister made several "mmmph" noises into her gag, indicating that she wanted to say something.

"OMG Becky" she said in a soft tone once her ability to speak was restored. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
"Because I was-"
"Embarrassed? Well, don't be. I promise that I as soon as this is over, I'm going to bind you so well, you won't be able to move a muscle."
"Really? Katie, your the best friend ev-" she was cut off by my stuffing the pantyhose knot back in her mouth. As touching as it was, it was starting to get a bit sappy. Soon, her blindfold was tied back on and she was back in the closet. After Katie was silenced, I told the two girls that I'd make one last round of the other captives before the big reveal.

First was Maddy. She had given up on escaping and sat there accepting her fate. True to my word, I removed the sock over her nose and she took a much-needed breath of fresh oxygen. After she agreed not to yell, I removed her gag. I asked her how her experience was.

"Well, besides the dirty socks and the tickling, it was actually good. How tight the ropes are, the socks you put on my hands so that I couldn't use them. And the way that you used the bandana that I was wearing as a headband to gag me was pretty clever. You've gotten good at this, Rich."
"Aww. That's so sweet of you to say, Maddy. But I'm not done with you yet."
"What are you gonna do with me?"
"It's a surprise. But for right now..." With that, Maddy was silenced with the socks and bandana that had occupied her mouth before. Her ear plugs went back in, and I went to check on Sasha.

Sasha was as I left her before; enjoying her own little world. I didn't want to disturb her, but I decided to disturb her just a bit by running my fingers down the soles of her feet. She giggled a bit and sighed contently as I left to check on Luan.

When I went back inside, I was surprised to see that Luan had managed to inch her way to the china cabinet, which she was using as a scratching post. I grabbed her feet and dragged her back to the center of the room, causing her to whine into her gag. I took the swim cap off her head and took out the cottonballs that I had placed in her ear.

"If I remove your gag, do you promise not to yell?" I asked. She nodded.

"Rich! I'm begging you! Please get this itching powder off of me! I'll do anything! I'll never prank you again! I'll prank whoever you want! Just get this stuff off me!" She begged upon spitting out the bandana in her mouth.

Feeling like she learned her lesson, I obliged. I took a wash cloth from the bathroom, wet it and rubbed it over her skin, trying to get as much of the powder off her as I could. When I got up to her feet, I made sure to rub extra hard on her feet, causing her to laugh loudly.

"Luan, I don't want you to stop pranking me." I told her when I was done. "I just wanted to get some payback. I'm sorry if I went a bit overboard with the itching powder."
"Don't be sorry. I deserved it." She replied. "Are you gonna untie me now?"
"Nope. I have a surprise for you. Just wait here a few minutes." I told her as I silenced her with the bandanas. I put the cottonballs back in her ear and the swim cap over her head. It was time for the reveal...

But first, I had to get the girls in one place. I decided that place would be Katie 's room since there were already two girls in there. First, I gently lowered Katie onto her carpeted floor. Next, Becky was removed from the closet and placed face to face with my sister. Not being able to resist, I ran my fingers down Becky's heels, causing her to squeal into her gag.

After I had done that, I dealt with Maddie. I went into my room, grabbed her ankles and started dragging her to my room. She initially resisted, wiggling around and whining into her gag. But when I placed my fingers on her ticklish feet, she instantly stopped struggling and allowed me to drag her. I placed her a few feet away from Becky and Katie so that she wouldn't accidentally bump into them while I gathered the other two.

Next was Sasha. When I came into the room, I heard a bit of snoring. Turns out, Sasha had fallen asleep while tied up! I gently tickled her feet until she woke up giggling. After a few more seconds of tickling her, she was dragged between Becky and Maddy.

Last was Luan. She offered little resistance to me as she was tired from being all itchy. When that was done, the five friends stood facing each other in a pentagon shape. I took out Maddy and Sasha's ear plugs and the swim cap-cottonball combination I had used for ears.

"1...2....3!" I quickly went around the pentagon and untied everyone's blindfold, giving the girls a look at their bound friends...
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice chapter, a fun story. I think all of the girls will like bondage, after this. 8-)
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Nice Chapter
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Last chapter! Hope u enjoy:

With everyone being able to see each other, everyone had different reactions to seeing their friends tied up:

Katie: kind of annoyed, although more surprised that I actually pulled this off.
Becky: happy to have seen her idea of a "TUG Party" come to fruition. Purring contently into her gag.
Maddy: shooting me furious glares for not only keeping her this way, but for also doing this to her friends. Thrashing in her hogtie, screaming into her gag.
Sasha: Confused, although more annoyed at being disturbed from het dark silent world.
Luan: Like Maddy, she's also shooting daggers at me. Although, she probably thinks that this is an elaborate prank on her.

Everyone was looking at me, waiting for answers.

"Okay. Before you say anything, let me just explain myself."

And so, I started explaining today's events to them. How it started by me tickling the phone password out of Katie, Becky giving me the idea of this "party". How I tickled Maddy into submission and stunk up her nose. How I got Sasha to realize her love of sensory deprivation. How I got Luan back for how she pranked me. And finally, I explained why Becky came up with the idea. After i did, I ungagged everyone. We all sat in silence for a moment before Maddy spoke up.

"You know, I kinda had fun with this."

Everyone looked at her in shock.

"Come on, guys. We all had fun. Sasha learned about the thrills of being blind, deaf and mute. Becky apparently loves doing this. And while Luan and I got tortured, we did have it coming."

Everyone thought about it.

"It was kinda cool to get a taste of my own medicine." Luan stated.
"I learned so much from this experience" said Sasha.
"I had the best day of my life!" Becky exclaimed.
"And it was fun to see all of you like this. Rich, I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you" Katie said. The other four girls followed suit in thanking me.

Five minutes later, everyone was free, except for Becky.

"So, when are you gonna untie-mmph!" Becky asked before being silenced when the red bandana that I used to OTM gag Sasha was thrusted into her mouth by Katie. The sky blue bandana used to blindfold Luan was used as an OTM gag.

"Sorry Becky, but you need to be punished" Katie said as she tightened the bandana over Becky's mouth. "After all, you resulted in me being hogtied, Maddy being tickled and tortured by a smelly sock, Sasha being trapped in her own world and Luan being all itchy." Katie explained as she undid Becky's hogtie. Maddy picked Becky up, lifted her up bridal-style and started walking towards Katie's room. All this time, Becky was pleading into her gag the entire time, but you could see in her eyes that she was loving every moment of it.

And I was loving every minute of it too.

Fin.

(I will eventually make a sequel to this, btw. So look for that soon)
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic