The Audition (FF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Audition (FF/F)

Post by Stiletto Amore »

It was a cold and wet December morning and I was presently stood shivering on the doorstep of an old manor house surrounded by a tall wrought iron fence and with a gravel drive large enough to accommodate a fleet of cars and possibly some light infantry.

A young woman in a pair of figure hugging jeans and a Christmas jumper opened the door.

Although very beautiful and almost certainly rich, the food stains on her sweater and cereal in her hair suggested that she could be President if she could just find her car keys.

“Hi. My name is Samantha” I said, introducing myself “I’m here to interview for the babysitter job”

“Of course. Thank you so much for agreeing to meet me on such short notice” she said shaking my hand with something approaching religious zeal.

“But my, my your hands are ice cold. You must be freezing. Come in! Come in!” She said, ushering me inside the door “Lets get you out of those wet clothes and get something warm inside you”

True to her word I soon found myself sitting at the kitchen table in front of a plate of hot food and a steaming mug of tea whilst my jacket and green sweater and school blazer were drying on the back of the nearby radiator.

I had removed my necktie (it too was drenched) but I still wore my starched white shirt buttoned at the collar and cuffs.

Mrs Smith, (or Judy as she insisted I call her) was asking various questions about my previous experience as a babysitter, all of which I was doing my best to answer between mouthfuls of mince pie.

"Well, I'm a drama student, so I like to think my improvisational skills and acting experience really lend themselves to integrating myself into the children's games" I explained wiping the crumbs from my chin.

"So, you like to play make-believe with the kids?" She said, making a series of notes on her legal pad

"Oh yes. I believe it's super important to encourage a child’s developing creativity. Research suggests it’s really conducive to their intellectual development - not to mention it's really fun to play pretend" I added, flashing a beaming smile

“So, I guess the kids get you playing all sorts of parts in their games”

"Absolutely. I guess it’s a lot like being a jobbing actor. Sometimes I'm the glamorous Princess locked up in the tower, other days I'm the sea hag from a Disney movie"

"Haha! Well, our Son Daniel is really into Marvel movies, so I'm sure he'd really enjoy having someone to play Superheroes with him"

"Sounds great" I agreed absent minded as I polished off the last of the pie.

"And it also says on your CV that you're an escape artist? Is that right" She said eyeing me sceptically.

"I put that on as a bit of a joke. I think that lots of children dream of tying up the babysitter. I turn it into a game and use it as leverage to get them to complete their chores. I let them take me prisoner, then if I escape they have to agree to do the washing up - a 'spoonful of sugar' type thing”

"Like 50 shades of Mary Poppins?"

"Exactly" I agreed laughing.

"Well, I think you're going to get a chance to show me your skills" Mrs Smith said enigmatically.

Before I could ask what she meant the kitchen door swung open and all at once we found ourselves being confronted by a masked intruder wielding a comically over sized gun.

Of course, even without my glasses I could immediately see that the mysterious gunman was in fact an eleven year old boy in a plastic domino mask, and that weapon he was brandishing was in reality a toy pistol.

It was Daniel, the young boy I was auditioning to babysit.

"Stick em' up!" He commanded.

Naturally, incorrigible Diva that I am, I immediately threw my hands up in the air.

"Don't shoot" I pleaded, hamming it up “I take it you’re here to steal my priceless collection of Etruscan snoods!”

“Eh?!”

“Never mind. I assume you intend to rob me?”

“Got it in one lady!”

“I think we better do as he says” I said out the corner of my mouth

“I think you’re right” Mrs Smith agreed

"So, what do you intend to do with us Mr?”

“I’m going to have to keep you on ice for a while I get the loot”

"Hmm, maybe you should tie Sam up" Mrs Smith suggested "then I could help you look for the jewels"

Daniel agreed that this was an excellent idea.

I was dumbfounded.

Was Mrs Smith really encouraging her Son to take part in an impromptu game of tie up the babysitter?

It quickly became apparent that she was.

"Sorry Sam" She said whispering in my ear "but when I told Daniel that you performed escape tricks he insisted on seeing you in action. I hope you don't mind"

"Of course not. It'll be good practise"

After retrieving several lengths of rope from under the sink, Mrs Smith suggested that we move one of the kitchen chairs into the living room.

I, eagerly complied.

Daniel then tossed his Mother a length of scratchy hessian rope

"You want me to tie her up?" she asked.

This was a new twist.

"That's right. You see there are two of you and only one of me. I can't very well tie someone up without putting down my gun can I?" He explained in a manner that didn’t invite any further questions.

"Smart kid" I said admiringly putting my hands behind my back.

"Thanks. Although I wish he'd pay as much attention to his school work as he does to taking hostages"

I had been on the receiving end of this procedure enough times that I knew what to do but I still found it hard to suppress my feelings of nervousness excitement as Mrs Smith slipped a loop of rope around my wrists and drew them together. Trying to ignore her warm breath on my neck I felt her wrap the itchy cord around my crossed wrists as many times as she could before knotting them.

My arms fastened behind my back I could only watch helplessly as she wrapped a longer length of thick cord tightly around my chest and arms three or four times before tying them off.

“Is that okay Mr Robber Sir?” She asked our tiny kidnapper.

“Not bad” he grunted checking my ropes. “Now, tie her feet!”

I clamped my heels together in readiness and watched, strangely fascinated as Mrs Smith knelt down in front of me and began to wrap a length of cord around my ankles.

I have to admit I was quite enjoying the close attentions of my, rather shapely captor.

Soon enough it was time for the gag.

Without prompting Mrs Smith fetched a large white cotton handkerchief from the pile of laundered clothes.

“I take it you have no objections?”

"None whatsoever" I said with a lopsided grin and co-operated by opening my mouth to allow her to pull the cloth between my teeth and knot it tightly behind my head.

“Not too tight I hope”

“MMmmm” I replied thoughtfully, as I brought my arms round from behind my back and pulled down my gag "I’d have to say, full marks for enthusiasm, but I think your technique could do with a little work."

Within moments I was free as a bird and taking my bows.

Both Mother and Son starred in slack jawed amazement.

“Sam, that’s amazing!” She cooed.

“Thank you kindly” I said humbly trying not to blush.

“Are you a real life Superhero?” Daniel asked

“My real name is Natasha Romanoff” I said adopting a cod Russian accent

“The Black Widow!” He exclaimed excitedly.

“That’s right, but you mustn't tell anyone. It’s a secret”

“Of course. My lips are sealed” He agreed happily.

“So, I said whispering to Mrs Smith “Did I pass the audition?”

“Absolutely. How soon can you start?”
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was fun, thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is very cute!!!
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago That was fun, thank you for posting.
My pleasure. So glad you enjoyed it! :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago This is very cute!!!
Thank you kindly :D
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

The delightful and astounding Stiletto Amore has returned, and not a moment too soon. The world needs a lot of this sort of thing.
So glad to find something of yours again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic