Busted (F/m) Part 3 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Busted (F/m) Part 3 Added

Post by Redman »

Well, you guys asked for it! The sequel to Two Hours and Counting. http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 3a23c72a51
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom's home. I can hear her moving around upstairs, talking with my sister. They're putting away groceries, so I still have some time. I test the wrist ropes one more time. Nope, still stuck. The camera is still going, since I plugged it in. My legs are sore from standing for so long.

See, normally I love tying myself up. But today, I hate my knots. They're way too solid. I'm trying to keep my voice down so I don't draw attention to myself. But then, I realize that I forgot something important.

"Hey mom." My sister Hannah says. "Check this out on Zack's computer."

No no no no no!

"Is that our basement?!" My mom shouts.

I hear her frantic footsteps rushing down to me. She has a wild look in her eyes as she pulls my gag off.

"Honey, are you okay? Who did this to you?"

I sigh and take a deep breath. Only way out is the truth. "I did it myself Mom." The knot slipped and I'm stuck." I can feel my face turning bright red. Hannah has already come partway down the stairs. My mom has a confused look on her face.

"You… did this… yourself…"

"Yes Mom" I say, sheepishly.

"Including… these?" She taps one of the clothespins on my nipples, making me wince. I just nod my head slowly.

"Ah." She says. "Aha." Mom checks my wrists and hums to herself a bit. Then she picks at the knot. "Your knot slipped under the twists and got re-knotted on either side somehow."

"Oh." I say. "Can you get me out?"

"Hang on" Mom says as she takes the clothespins off my nips. All of a sudden, my chest feels like its on fire and I yelp.

"Now, hold still." Mom orders as she unties my legs. Then she gets to work on the knot around my wrists. At last, I feel the rope slacken and I can pull my hands free. I rub my wrists to get the feeling back.

"Okay Zachary." Mom says. "Clean this up, then go take a shower." She walks away, leaving me alone.

So I gather up my clothesline, duct tape, and clothespins. I put away the camera and get dressed slowly. I walk upstairs with my head down, knowing I'm grounded. I make my shower take as long as possible to prolong the amount of time I have before the hammer falls.

Eventually, I pull on blue shorts and a grey tshirt and walk down to my doom. There on the couch, my mom is sitting with my computer open.

"So you do this often." Its not a question.

"Yeah" I say.

"Why?" Mom asks. "And why record it?"

"Because its… its…" I stammer a bit. "Its fun." All I want to do it fall through the cracks in the floor.

"Is being watched fun?" She asks.

I nod. For some reason, I feel like I'm about to cry.

"Zacky, honey." Mom says gently. "You have to be careful. You could have been stuck there a while. Now come here."

I walk over and give my mom a hug. But just as soon as I break it, she holds up my roll of duct tape. In a movement so fast I barely realize it, she tapes my wrists in front of me.

"From now on, if you want to be tied up, ask me. I will make it happen. Okay?" Mom smiles at me.

"Oh…okay mom" I say.

She presses an end of the roll on my arm and directs me to spin in a circle. I comply with her instruction, and soon my torso is wrapped in duct tape. My mom sits me on the couch and tapes my ankles together.

"You and your sister can watch Tv til supper time. If you balk at her choices, I'll tape your mouth. By the way, I have some company tonight. Since you enjoy being watched, we will watch you."

"Wait… what?" I say. The idea is exciting, but embarrassing at the same time. Hannah has turned on Frozen and I have to sit and endure it. Oh boy. Looks like I figured out what she had in mind….
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Redman 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story sequel. I can feel what Zack was going through when he was discovered.
Thanks of posting. Will there be more? (No pressure :-) )
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

There will be. I'm working on it. Thanks for reading!
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Part 2
-----------------------------------------------------------
The movie sucks. I hate those songs so much, but I don't really feel like being gagged right now. So I keep my mouth shut. Hannah sings along, adding to my aggrivation.

Eventually, dinner is ready. Mom helps me hop to the table and sets a plate of spaghetti and meatballs in front of me with green beans on the side. But where she and Hannah have forks, I don't.

"Uh, Mom? How am I going to eat?" I ask.

"Use your face." she says nonchalantly. Hannah giggles at that. My mom puts a napkin on my lap, and another tucked in the front of my shirt.

So I do as I'm told. I put my face on the plate and eat like a dog. Its manageable, but embarrassing. I know I'm making a mess of myself, but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm the last one to finish eating. Then Mom wipes my face with a wet napkin and takes my plate away.

"So… what next?" I ask.

"Well," Mom says, "next you have to get to the living room. My friends are stopping by for coffee and we need some entertainment. Guess who just volunteered?"

"Oh Mom please no." I say, suddenly horrified. "Please not that. Just lock me in my room or something. Please?" I'm on my knees begging her not to humiliate me like that.

Mom starts to calmly cut the tape off my arms and hands, but reties them behind my back with my ropes. She isn't angry at me. She then cuts the tape off my ankles and has me get up and sit on one of the wooden dining room chairs. There, she ties my ankles together.

"Now Zack," she says as she uncoils a longer rope, and starts to tie my knees. "you were letting people watch you earlier."

"But… that's different." I complain.

"Really?" She says as she stands up and gets behind me. I feel the next rope coiling around my elbows. "How is letting me and my two friends watch you struggle to escape any different from turning on a camera so that strangers can?"

"They give me challenges" I say. "Its not the same thing!" Even though she has a point, and isn't yelling at me, I'm determined to be defiant.

"Oh, so this 'slackywacky' person is your friend?" She says. "How about Xtc? LatexLover? ducttape1? cj2125? Need I go on?"

I blush. She clearly saw the audience list from my earlier livestream. "Mom…"

"Nope." She says, finishing my elbows. She grabs the roll of duct tape. "You performed for them, now you get to perform for a real live audience." She starts to tape me to the chair.

"Please mom? I'll do anything!"

"No more arguments, mister. Or I'll have to gag you all evening." She finishes taping me to the chair, then uses the excess rope on my ankles to tie my feet to the crossbar under the seat.

"Mom…" I begin. But she cuts me off.

"You asked for it." She says. She produces my black bandana, knotted in the middle. "Open up."

I have no choice. I open my mouth and let her push the knot between my teeth. She ties it behind my head and puts two strips of tape over my mouth in an "X" shape. Then she scoots my chair into the coat closet.

"They'll be here in a half hour. We'll see you then honey." Mom kisses my forehead, then closes the door, leaving me to await my humiliation in the dark…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I’m just now seeing your continuation. Thank you so much for continuing the story! When I found the other one I didn’t realize it was an old story you reposted, so I hope I didn’t sound self entitled when I asked for a sequel. But I definitely like where this was going, and I desperately wish I was in his place.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Again I love this story and feel slightly unnerved. Aged 11 I regularly tied myself up when mum was out for an hour or two, often in just a pair of shorts. Now I think back she must have known. The idea of being tied up by her and or her friends would have been a big thrill so I kind of love the story, but I'm also quite worried by stories,of adults tying children. I know it's fiction, but I don't know what to think.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago Again I love this story and feel slightly unnerved. Aged 11 I regularly tied myself up when mum was out for an hour or two, often in just a pair of shorts. Now I think back she must have known. The idea of being tied up by her and or her friends would have been a big thrill so I kind of love the story, but I'm also quite worried by stories,of adults tying children. I know it's fiction, but I don't know what to think.
Then allow me to put you at ease.
1: I remind you that Zack got changed and is now wearing a shirt.
2: No one is doing anything overtly sexual to him. Yes, he put clothespins on himself earlier. But all his mom did was remove them, and now she is going to embarrass him.
Naughty Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Naughty Boy »

Best Mom ever! I just read the beginning to the latest. Great story! I love it when the kid gets caught and is punished with humiliation by mom or aunt. Please continue, you have another avid reader now!

Thanks for sharing these!
Interested in chatting with mature women who love to tie men.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Part 3.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I sit in the closet for what feels like forever. I'm starting to sweat, which happens every time I tie myself. A part of me wishes I hadn't worn a t-shirt, but its too late for that now. I just have to endure the sweat pooling under the duct tape.

I hear the door open and a couple of women's voices. This is it. My mom and her friends are making some smalltalk in the living room. Mostly talking about work. But then I hear the words I've been dreading.

"So, guess what I caught Zack doing?" My mom says.

"Uh oh. What?" One of them asks. Sounds like Mrs. Johnson.

"He tied himself up in the basement while Hannah and I were out. And he was recording it!"

"Really Debbie?" Mrs. Howard says. "My my what a rambunctious boy he is!"

"Oh he is. So I decided our entertainment tonight should be him trying to escape for us."

On that note, my mom opens the closet door. As my eyes adjust to the light, I see Megan Johnson standing before the door in jeans and a tshirt, and Julie Howard in a black skirt and a white button down shirt. My mom scoots the chair to the middle of the room.

For the record, my family all have brown hair and blue eyes. Mrs. Johnson is a blonde with brown eyes, and Mrs. Howard is a redhead with green eyes.

"Why Debbie Conroy!" Mrs. Howard says with a laugh. "You've outdone yourself!"

Mrs. Johnson pinches my cheek. "Aww. He's blushing."

It's true. I can barely even lift my head to look at them. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. All I want to do is fall through the cracks in the floor. But, we have carpets. So that's out of the question.

My mom goes to the kitchen to fix coffee for her friends while the other two ladies continue to tease me. They mainly poke at my ribs and ruffle my hair. I almost want to cry, but the attention isn't all bad.

The three women sit on the couch and drink their coffee, and eat their snacks. I'm sitting across from them feeling very small and helpless.

"Don't just sit there, Zacky" Mom says. "Try and escape."

So I do. I lean forward, pulling on the tape. Then back. Then forward, and back again. I can feel the chair almost scoot on the floor.

"Come on Zack." Mrs. Howard says. "Try harder!"

So I do. I wriggle side to side, and back and forth. But the bonds hold me tightly.

Mrs. Johnson speaks up. "If you grunt, it'll make it easier."

So I try to twist myself around. "Mmrph." I say. "Hrmph mm!"

All three of them laugh, then start talking about work, fashion, family, and such. All the while, I try to get myself loose, to no avail. My mom tied me good and tight. There's no way I'm getting out of this. Eventually, I give up.

"Tired Zack?" Mom asks me. I nod my head.

"Use your words!" Mrs. Johnson teases.

I roll my eyes. "Mm-hm." I say.

"Do you want to get out?" Mrs. Howard says.

"Hrmph rmph" I say, nodding.

"Too bad, kiddo." She says with a laugh. "I'm enjoying this too much."

"Remember when your twins did this, Meg?" My mom says. "How long did it take them?"

"Oh, 15 minutes each." Mrs. Johnson says. "But remember, they tied each other up for their magic act."

"Hrm?" I ask. is this a normal thing for them? I wonder.

"Now Zack," Mrs. Howard says, "don't give up. You almost had it. Come on."

"Yeah, honey. Show us those muscles!" My mom encourages, sipping her coffee.

The embarrassment has gone down and I renew my attempt to escape. I make sure to grunt into my gag for the ladies. I squirm and wriggle to their encouraging cheers.

Suddenly I can feel the rope tying my ankles to the crossbar going slack. I think I may be on to something here! I kick out as hard as I can and i feel the rope slide a little more. Again, and my feet can touch the carpet.

"Go Zack go!" Mrs. Howard cheers, clapping her hands rhythmically. Mrs. Johnson and my mom join in and I smile behind my gag.

C'mon. Just one more… I think to myself as I bring my heels back to the bottom of the seat. Then I kick forward with as much force as I can muster. "MMMRPH!" I shout, as my feet pull free from the crossbar.

"There you go Zack!" Mom cheers. "You almost have it!"

This next part is going to be tricky with my knees tied together. Luckily, I'm flexible. I bend my knees to my chest and put my feet on the seat. Then I lean my body forward as much as possible. I push up and forward, grunting as I do. I can hear the tape crinkling as I do. Then that glorious "rriiippp" as I feel it going slack.

"You got this!" Mrs. Johnson calls.

I am able to stand up a little at a time, the tape ripping at my sides as I do. The chair shakes, but I don't fall. At last, I am free of the duct tape that held me against the chair. As an added bonus, the knot on my elbow ropes was caught in the tape as well, so that comes undone as I pull away from the chair.

As the ladies all applaud for me, I hop to the floor and take a bow. I'm still blushing, but its not as embarrassing as before. The rest should be easy.

I get on my knees and put my head down. I slip my hands under my butt. I'm able to slowly get my legs through my arms. It hurts a little, but I can handle it. With my hands in front of me, I am able to pull my gag down and bite the knot on my wrists. In minutes, my hands are free and I am untying my legs to their applause.

"Way to go Zack!" My mom cheers.

"I knew you could do it!" Mrs. Johnson agrees.

"Thank you, thank you." I say, breathless. "No autographs, please." I take another bow, realizing the gag is still dangling around my neck. I decide to leave it for now.

"Congratulations, Houdini Junior!" Mrs. Howard says. "It only took you… 45 minutes."

Wow. I hadn't realized just how long it had been. By now, I'm really sweaty and tired. "Okay. I'm going to hit the shower and go to bed." I say.

"Wait…" my mom says. "First you are going to clean all this up."

"Yes Mom." I do as she says, coiling up all the ropes, gathering the leftover duct tape, and putting the chair back at the table. Then I go take my second shower of the day.

Later, as I lie in my bed, I think to myself that it wasn't all that bad, and that I wouldn't mind doing it again. I also start to think how fun it would be if I were kidnapped for a game like this. With these thoughts spinning in my head, I go to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE END??
Naughty Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Naughty Boy »

That was fantastic! I am floored by the way it turned out. Nothing better than a boy being watched and humiliated by mature women as he rolls around.

I love the idea of a kidnap game. Maybe the ladies will form a club for their amusement. They could be the ladies of a spy syndicate who capture the hero spy and humiliate him.

Please continue soon!
Thank you for posting!
Interested in chatting with mature women who love to tie men.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant story! I hope you do more of Zach's adventures in the future
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Believe me. I will. Maybe one of the other ladies kidnaps him from school...
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

@redman I do appreciate there is,nothing's mgmt sexual an at Zack's age I was in real life tying myself up, imagining I was being held captive by mum's friends or other MILF women in the neighbourhood, or girls from TV shows. I didn't live stream myself though. I totally relate to Zack and his,willingness,to be tied up, even want one of his Mum's friends to kidnap him and keep hip tied up for a few days.

My concern, which I have said before, is what do the adult women get out of this?
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago My concern, which I have said before, is what do the adult women get out of this?
I suppose that could be a concern. But this story is written in the first person, and "in the moment." (I'm not sure what the technical name for it is.) My intent for the story is to write Zack's experience; his thoughts and feelings. With that in mind, does it really matter how the adults feel? I mean, they could just be having some fun.

On a different note, I'm rather disappointed that no one noticed the hole in the 4th wall...
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You changed from him to me once or twice.

OK Let me be entirely honest. I love this story and would love to have been Zack aged 11, but what you see is the inner turmoil in my mind. I love the idea and would have loved being him, would have loved to be in that position, but now I am over twice Zack's age I really wonder if an adult female would do such strict bondage with no sexual thoughts of her own. And if she did have sexual thoughts would that affect the innocence of the game from the boy.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Well, you can read it however you want to. But please don't bring negativity to this story. If I had intended it to be intimate, it would be posted in the intimate TUGs stories, and following those guidelines.
If you want to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Brilliant story, can’t wait for a sequel! Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic