Need a place to stay F/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Need a place to stay F/FM

Post by RotiferTape »

A strange noise started to wake me up. I don’t even remember falling asleep. One minute I’m sitting on my couch watching TV then... then I felt a prick in my neck. I remember that now. I felt a prick then I passed out.

The noise that stirred me was strange, like a ripping sound. I slowly opened my eyes and my vision was still kind of blurry. I looked over to my left, I realized I’ve been moved to my bed and next to me was my girlfriend. She was passed out as well but something else was unusual. I focused my eyes best I could and noticed her mouth was wrapped in duct tape. I looked down and her whole body from her shoulders and her wrists were wrapped up. Looking further down her thighs were wrapped and then I heard more ripping.

Her bare feet were held up by someone dressed in all black. She was wrapping the duct tape around my girlfriends ankles. I began to move but realized I couldn’t budge. Looking down I noticed I was wrapped up just like my girlfriend. I started to struggle against the tape.

“What’s going on?!” I yelled.
The intruder jumped from being startled and looked at me. She quickly brought her ski mask down but I saw enough to see she was a younger blonde woman. She ran over and put her hand over my mouth.

“Whoa you woke up fast.” She said. “I thought for sure your girlfriend would be up first because she’s lighter, drugs wear off faster. That’s why I gagged her first.”

“Mmmph mm” I said through her hand. I kept struggling and the tape started to rip around my legs. The intruder grabbed the tape and started to wrap it around my mouth.
“No ple- mmmph mmmph!”
“Shhhhhhh. It’s ok, I just need a place to lay low for a few days then I’ll be gone.” She wrapped my legs some more then grabbed a needle. It has a yellow fluid in it and she leans in and pricked my neck again. My struggles started to lessen and relaxed more.

“Mmmmph mmmmph mmm”
“Shhhhh” She was stroking my head until my eyes closed. The last thing I heard her say before I was out again was.
“Definitely going to need more tape.”

To be continued....
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RotiferTape wrote: 4 years ago To be continued....
I hope so. Good start. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Great start. More!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great start. Love the 'needs more tape' line.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Love how this is starting!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic