Mrs Wright (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mrs Wright (F/M)

Post by Stef »

Part one

Hey dude, what's up! Come over at my place tonight... House empty.. Yo! read the text message that made Bill go over at his friend's house later in the evening.

Bill and Charlie, your typical school graduates, were the best of friends at school and basically, all over their childhood! The two boys really had that "bad boy" attitude and always end up invovled in almost anything going on around the suburbs..! They were the "cool guys" at school... picking on fights, smoking fron a young age, and always being a bad influence on all the other kids...!

Bill arrived at the big, beautiful three-storey house and rang the bell that was labeled "The Wrights". Almost immidetialy, the door opened revealing the small, grass garden with the narrow pathway that led to the house door!

As Bill was about to knock on the door, someone unlocked it and opened it from the inside. That someone was Bill's mother! A gorgeous, tall, and very attractive woman in her mid 40s, who welcomed Bill with her breathy, seductive voice..!

-"Hello Charlie, come on in..." She said and walked across the living room in her heels!
-"Uhmm hello Mrs Wright... Ehm... Is Bill here? He invited me over!" Charlie said a bit shyly as he followed her! he wasn't expecting his friend's mother to answer the door!

-"Oh Bill just went to the super market, he'll be over soon...! Don't worry, you can wait here... Ι'll keep you company..."
-"Ummm.. Sure..." he said awkwardly!
-'Do you want something to drink? A lemonade perhaps..."
-"Umm thanks..! That's too strong for me!" Bill said sarcastically!
-"I see! I've got the right thing for you... Here!" She said offering his guest a glass of liquor after she returned from the kitchen.
-"Thanks.... Cheers Mrs Wright...!" Bill nodded at her and drank a small sip a bit confused!
-"So... Bill... You were at Dana's last night, right?"
-"Umm yeah..."
-"How was it? Did anything weird happen...?
-"Hmm no Mrs Wright... What do you mean?" Bill said with a guilty, awkward smile as he drank a little more...
-"Anything... I should know?" She insisted.
-"...No... We were just having fun and..."
-"Anything... illegal...?" Bill gulped as he heard those words. He drank a little more buying a few seconds to respond.
"I know what you did but i wanna hear it from you!" She added after a small pause.
-"Mrs Wright.... I... Ehm... I don't know... We..." He said after clearing his throat...
-"Did you or did you not smoke weed at Dana's?" She asked with a strick tone. Bill gulped again.
-"Well we tried... It was just this once... Don't tell my parents!" Bill started explaining in a apologizing tone.
-"I see... As long as you confessed there's nothing to worry about... " She said with an evil smile.
"Come on, let's finish our drinks and forget all about this" She added and watched as Bill emptied his glass...

That last sip made Bill a lot dizzy... He started feeling drowzy as he mumbled some words.

-"Where's Charlie..? It's been a while..."
-"Oh don't worry love, Charlie is already here..." Were her last words before Bill passed out...
Last edited by Stef 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part two

Bill regained his conciousness only to find out that he has been tied down on a bed! His wrists along with his arms, were strapped on his sides while he was laying down on his back, looking at himself in the mirror on the ceiling...! His ankles, legs, and torso were also strapped on the bed making it for him impossible to move..! A muzzle gag was tightly strapped on his head, preventing him of making any noise, except of course loud muffled protests!

Bill started looking around at the huge bedroom after a couple of seconds of testing his bonds, and immediately noticed that Charlie, had also been tied down in the very same way as him on the other twin bed! The boys looked at each other and started moaning at their gags in futile attempts to talk, and started struggling at their bonds violently...!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Woow you have my attention! :o
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part three

A couple of minutes later, Charlie's mother entered the room.

The bedroom was located upstairs in the attic, and served as a guestroom! It was big and had little furniture relative to its size, with twin beds in the middle with nighstands left and right of them, two big wooden wardrobes on each side and some other various stuff including a mirror above each bed on the ceiling!

-"Hello boys! Are you comfy?" She said in a playful tone running her long-nailed fingers accross Bill's leg! Bill moaned a little louder!
"You've been very naughty lately..." She added later in the same tone as she walked towards her son! He stayed calm.
"...So i decided that you too need some sort. of.. punishment!" She continued. The two boys paid attention.
"That's right..! You'll stay here, sound and quiet, to rethink what have you done!" She said strictly and glanced at her son first, and then at his friend!

The boys tried to protest after hearing those words, but their gags were quite effective at keeping their protests almost inaudible! The wide leather straps were keeping them secured in place, as they were tightly bound too! Mrs. Wright smiled evily as she gazed upon the two bound boys for a few minutes, who were violently struggling to free themselves!

She then pinched her son's cheek, and slapped him playfully.
-"You thought I wouldn't find out..! And you..!" She said looking at Bill.
"Tsk.. tsk.. At least you told me the truth...! She added and patted Bill on his head.
Last edited by Stef 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Waiting for next part 😉
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part four

The doorbell rang and Mrs. Wright casually walked out the room, and moments later, she was heard opening the door downstairs! The boys started calling for help again, as loud as they could, but their muffled moans couldn't reach downstairs... So they started struggling harder to free themselves and/or make enough noise for someone to notice!

In the meanwhile, Mrs Wright was talking to the person on the door.

-"Hello... Mrs Wright? Uhmm... I'm looking for my brother... he's not answering the phone and he said he'll be here..." Said the tiny blonde girl.
-"You must be Rebecca... He didn't come yet but i'm sure he will soon... Anything i can do my dear?"
-"Could you give him the keys? He forgot them at home..."
-"You don't need to worry, I'm sure he will stay over tonight... Charlie told me that it's settled!"
-"Ah ok! Well i guess he won't be needing the keys then..! Wait! What was that?" Rebecca curiously asked after hearing a noise coming from upstairs.
-"Oh that was... Charlie! He's... working out!" Mrs Wright responded. "Do you want to go upstairs and say hi?" She added after a long pause. Rebecca blushed,
-"Nah! Say hi for me Mrs Wright, i have to go now...!" Rebecca said shyly.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

This story is great! Try to write longer chapters. Make Rebecca go up stairs ahaha
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

I don't know where I'm going with this story yet to be honest...! I might xD
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part five

After that brief chat Rebecca waved goodbye and left, and Mrs Wright walked straight back upstairs to check up on the boys. They were both struggling in hopes of getting free, and moaning loud in despair as they realized that noone could help them anymore!

-"Exactly where i left you..." Mrs Wright sarcastically said after she sat down on the bed besides his bound son. Muffled protests were their response!

"Hush love!" She said to Bill and placed her finger on her lips.
"You're wasting your energy boys! It's hopeless... You can't go anywhere or say anything like this so you better stay quiet and enjoy..." She added caressing Charlie's cheeks! He looked at her with eyes that plead forgiveness!

"Well! That was fun, but i need to get going... Your father is waiting for me outside... We're gonna spend the night at Heather's... So, you'll have plenty of time to think about your actions!" Mrs Wright said in a playful tone. The boys looked at her feared! Immediately after, they both started struggling again harder this time!

"Oh don't be over-dramatic! We'll be here by tomorrow at some point... You'll be fine!" She said and smiled.

Then she carefully tucked the boys in with a blanket each, and stood at the door as she was walking out the room.

"By the way, Natalie is staying here tonight... She also invited her friends over i think...! Anyway, goodnight boys!" She whispered and left the room after she switched off the lights and purposely left the door open, leaving the two boys completely bound and helpless, moaning loud about their predicament!
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part six

The noise of her heels faded out as she walked away... The boys kept fighting furiously to get out of their bonds! Those straps didn't allow much movement, but at least, the boys were lying comfortably on their backs, each on a single bed! A blanket was covering their whole body except their heads, and only the muzzle gag was shown, betraying their situtation!

The hopeless struggle continued for a few more minutes until the boys gave up and accepted their fate! They wouldn't be able to get out of their owns, nor call for help... Besides no one could hear them so they remained calm until eventually, they fell asleep...

Approximately an hour later, Natalie, Charlie's stister, unlocked the door and entered the house along with her friend, Chloe! Both Natalie and Chloe were roomates in college and thus, were really close for the last two years. They were both athlectic, attractive and social... just like every girl at their age.

-"Oh that was really intense! I'm very tired Nat!" Chloe said with a big relief as she fell on a couch dropping her bag and tennis racket! Natalie nodded positively after she did the exact same thing.
"I feel sticky!" Chloe added!
-"Yup! I'm gonna take a shower..! Make yourself at home, use the guestroom's bathroom! It's upstairs in the attic next to the bedroom!" Natalie said to her friend and both went on their ways after they decided to move, a few moments later!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I don't know where you wanna ho with the story but you have my whole attention!
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part Seven

Chloe walked upstairs and accidentally opened the bedroom door, thinking it was the bathroom, and switched on the lights. She was shocked at the view and gasped silently!

-"NATALIEEE..! QUICKLY, YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" She shouted in an instant waking up the boys! Natalie rushed in the bedroom immediately and was quite surprised too after noticing the two boys moaning again with a complaint in their eyes!

The girls looked at each other and giggled! It was obvious that someone from the house did it to them!

Natalie went close by her brother, and pulled the blanket revealing his restraints and body completely! She smiled again!

-"Let me guess... Mom?" She asked looking at Charlie. He looked at her and groaned.
"I see... And what did you boys do??" She asked rhetorically, barely holding a laugh! Charlie and Bill started explaining probably by making muffled mphing noises, that didn't resemble any words!

"Well.. It was nice chatting with you now we-" Natalie started saying.
-"Nat! Wait! We could spare some time with the boys... I mean look at them!" Chloe pointed out. Charile's and Bill's eyes widened in terror!
-"Hmmm... I see what you mean... Besides, they were probably very naughty to end up here...!" Natalie responded with an evil smile.
"Ok help me out here!" She added and pulled Bill's blanket off!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Do you know where are you going now? I'm loving this
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Nahhh, i'm not giving it very much thought! I just write whenever and whatever i feel like! 8-)
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part eight

The girls sat on Bill's bed, each on one side, and started slowly stroking with their nailed fingers his defenseless body at first, and then with the same method, started tickling him everywhere! Bill of course was unable to do anything else rather than struggle violently to avoid his fate, and kept moaning in his gag pleading for mercy!

Charlie was looking horrified awaiting his turn on the other bed, until a few minutes later, it finally came up! Chloe and Natalie tortured Charlie the same way as they did with his friend Bill!

-"Hahaha it's so much fun!" Chloe said laughing sadistically!
-'Yeah! Look at them, so powerless..!"
-"C'mon what else?" Chloe asked.
-"Chlooooeeee!! You're so mean!" Natalie said playfully.
-"How about this!" She said and lied down on Charlie's bed.

She took off her white tennis shoes, and placed her socked feet on his face forcing him to smell them! Charlie went crazy again and no matter how hard he tried to avoid them, he couldn't as she kept pressing them all over his face!

-"Look at his face, he's disgusted hahaha!" Chloe commented and kept pressing her foot on his nose!
-"Chloe you really are evil!" Natalie said smiling.
-"It's fun try it out!"
-"Hell yeah i will!" Natalie said and kicked off her shoes too!

Natalie then lied down on Bill's bed and placed her feet on his head, the same way as her friend did to her brother! This torture kept going for a few minutes! The girls were chatting carelessly, ignoring the boys' protests who kept moaning in frustration and disgust!
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part nine

A few minutes later at some point, Chloe peeled of her socks and started rubbing her bare feet on Charlie's face! Natalie followed right after that, and did the same on Bill as they kept chatting and giggling at their poor victims who suffered in silence, after they got tired and gave up!

Chloe placed her socks on Charlie's nose, and started rubbing and pressing again her feet on him, only this time, she started fondling him with her hand, right between his legs! She eventually made him enjoy being humiliated like that, and his loud protests slowly became soft groans of pleasure...!

-"Nat look at him! He likes it!" Chloe said pointing at the bulge on Charlie's pants!
"Try it yourself!" She added right after they giggled!

Charlie had a confusing feeling of both discomfort and excitement about those those smelly, silky soles that were gently rubbing his face, and so did Bill after a little while, because Natalie followed the same procedure on him as well!

Now both the girls and the boys were having a good time... in a sense...! In addition to their predicament, the boys also had the "pleasure" of watching themselves in the mirror getting humiliated under girls' feet!

-"Do you like my feet in your face...? I Think you do..!" Chloe whispered at her victim. He moaned harder!
"I bet you'll like this...!" She added and stood up and unbuckled Bill's muzzle gag from behind his head. Then she stepped up on the bed and stood above Charlie. He opened and closed his jaws a couple of times to stretch, and as soon as he was about to speak, Chloe shoved her right foot in deep inside his mouth preventing him of any talk! Bill looked at Charlie, and then back at Natalie with puppy eyes as she unbuckled his gag as well...

-"Wait no! Please I-grglrlrgl... " Bill said before Natalie interrupted his pleas with her foot!
-"Ts ts ts... You don't get to talk yet silly! Natalie said in a cute, playful tone!
-"Hahaha! Now now, don't resist or it's only gonna get worse!" Chloe said mockingly and they both laughed at them!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story, nice work
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part ten

-"I think that's enough...!" Natalie said and they both stopped torturing the helpless boys with their feet!
-"Stupid bitch! Are you fucking kidding me?" Bill shouted angrily the very moment Natalie removed her other foot off his mouth!
-"The fuck girls?? Get us out of here right fucking now!" was Charlie's shouts that followed Bill's!
-"Oh come on! Don't take it so personally... We thought-" Natalie said with an awkward smile.
-"I don't care what you thought! Are you out of your fucking mind sis??" Charlie responded.
-"Don't yell at me! It was mother who did this, not me!" Natalie said annoyed.
-"I swear to god i'm gonna kill you if you don't get us out immediately!" Charlie shouted angrily at her!
-"Umm you're not in position to demand little brother...! Forgot these?!" She responded pointing at the restraints that held them in place.
-"Undo those restraints now or-" Charile started saying but Chloe, out of the blue, shoved his sister's worn socks inside his mouth!
-"Or else what?" She asked pressing her hands on his mouth preventing him to spit them out! Natalie gasped!
"That's enough of you! Dirty socks for a dirty mouth... Nat! Quickly! Get something to put on his mouth!" She added and jumped on top of Charlie, pressing both of her hands firmly over his mouth as he kept squirming and moaning!
-"What the fuck? Are you fucking serious now??" Bill said confused looking at his friend.

Natalie returned a moment later holding a roll of wide, green vet wrap!

-"That's the only thing i could find..." Natalie said.
-"It'll do...!" Chloe said and removed her hands off his mouth.

In less than a second, Natalie started wrapping up Charlie's mouth all around his head, until he was completely silenced..! His protests were in vain; he made even less sound than before and started struggling again! Bill watched all of this terrified, wishing he wouldn't end up like his friend!

-"Ohh! What's the matter little brother? What's that? Ohh you can keep them if you like them so much..!" Natalie whispered playfully mocking her brother's muffled complaints!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Simply great!
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Part eleven

-"How about you..? Anything smart to say?" Chloe said picking up her pair of socks.
-"Don't you dare...!" Bill whispered angrily.
-"I think we should gag him too" Natalia commented.
-"Fucking psychopaths..." were Bill's last words before Chloe shoved her socks inside his mouth and Natalie wrapped it up around his head as well.

Bill didn't put up much of a fight. Charlie on the other hand, kept struggling and moaning the entire time! Natalie and Chloe had a brief chat and agreed to finally let them in peace as they suffered enough! They picked up a blanket each, and carefully placed it on top of them, just like way they were tucked in before!

-"Time to go now.. You two make sure our socks are cleaned! Hahaha!" Chloe said and they both laughed!
-"Alright boys! Have fun! Give us a shout if you need anything... Oops I forgot... You can't! Well, good luck with that!" Natalie said and they both said bye with one cute voice and left the room after switching off the lights and closing the door behind them!

They left the two boys exactly as they had found them, except from their gags which were now the girls' dirty worn socks secured in place by vet wrap, which was tightly wrapped around their heads! Only their heads were visible as they were under a blanket in the dark, bound, gagged and helpless! They continued struggling for a while in futile attempts to free themselves, but the restraints were strapped tightly on their wrists, arms, ankles and legs, preventing them of any movement, and their gags made any sound coming out of them, almost inaudible outside of the room!

The two girs followed their initial plan and went in seperate bathrooms to take a shower!
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Great story I really enjoyed this, but those poor boys, what a way to be punished and the sister her friend certainly didn't make it any better, I do hope this will be continued sometime as I do wonder what happens next for them when Mrs Wright returns.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Maybe we'll get to find out one day. Really good work on this
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Thanks for the comments..! I was actually discouraged from the lack of feedback and stopped writing..! :(
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Stef wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for the comments..! I was actually discouraged from the lack of feedback and stopped writing..! :(
I just discovered this story recently, but had I when you were first writing it, I'd certainly be giving feedback to encourage still continuing it , I'ts a fun concept for sure and kept me intrigued to see what will happen next.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

If a friends mum tied me up in the attic and then his sister put her bare feet on my face the only thing I’d beg for is more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic