Tied Twins: Doubling Up (f/f, rated PG)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

by OldTUGger

(Special thanks to Emma, BindPam and damsel for their advice on this episode)

Smitten. Starry-eyed. Ga-ga.

Terri Davis recognized the signals as soon as she saw them -- the whispered conversations, the suppressed giggles, the sideward glances. Her twin daughters clearly had designs on some boy, and Terri wanted to find out what sort of lad could enthrall them to that degree.

The girls had just begun their sophomore year in high school, and had come home from the first day of the fall semester chattering like a couple of magpies. While that wasn’t completely out of character, it happened infrequently enough that Terri took notice.

“All right, girls, who is he?” she asked at dinner that afternoon. “I know the look; I’ve had it myself. I think you have your eyes on someone. Wanna tell ol’ Mom about him?”

“Them,” countered Denise.

“Them?”

“Yep. Them,” Elise said. “Two guys, Ted and Tim McCloud. They just moved here.”

“Brothers?”

“Twins,” Denise explained. “Identical twins, just like us. They’re juniors.”

“Good-looking, I suppose?” Terri asked with a grin.

“Oh, yeah. And tall,” Elise said. “Probably six-three, maybe six-four.”

Terri’s eyebrows went up. Her twin redheads stood a full five-ten apiece, and were known to their classmates as the Twin Towers. They spoke longingly of finding boys they quite literally would have to “look up to.”

“Have you talked with these fellows yet?”

“Yeah, at lunch,” said Denise.

“They came over and introduced themselves,” Elise continued. “We talked for a few minutes, mostly about school and twin stuff.”

“We think they kind of liked us,” Denise concluded.

“Why? Did they ask you out?”

“No, not yet. But we think they will,” Elise said.

“What do you know about them?” Terri asked.

“They play basketball and baseball, and they’re Eagle Scouts,” Denise said. “We’ve heard they’re pretty smart, too.”

“They sound interesting,” Terri admitted. “Think I’ll get to meet them someday?”

The girls glanced at each other and burst out laughing. “You bet, if we have anything to say about it!” giggled Elise.

After dinner, Denise and Elise went up to their bedrooms to do some reading their English lit teacher had assigned for homework. Terri followed them upstairs and, keeping an agreement she’d made with the twins the previous spring, locked them into special restraints designed to help them focus on their studies: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5970

“I know you’re dying to talk to each other about those boys,” Terri told them as she snapped her daughters’ wrists and ankles into their desk shackles. “You have ten minutes. After that, I come in and strap on your gags. Deal?”

“Deal,” the girls chirped simultaneously. Terri left and closed the door.

The girls spent the grace period chatting about their new acquaintances. Eventually, the conversation turned toward their favorite pastime.

“Do you think they’d like to tie us up?” Elise said.

“Who knows?” Denise countered.

“Well, how do we find out?”

“We don’t, unless you want to advertise to the entire school that you and I are into tie-up games.”

“There has to be a way to find out,” Elise mused.

“If you come up with it, let me know,” Denise said, glancing up as Terri re-entered the room holding their special “study gags.”

“Open wide, girls,” she said, sliding the gags’ double mouth guards into her daughter’s mouths and buckling the harnesses solidly into place. “Once you’ve both finished your reading assignment, email me and I’ll come unlock you.”

As it turned out, Terri didn’t have to wait long to meet Ted and Tim McCloud. Within a few days, the guys asked the girls out for a movie date -- a double date, naturally.

Despite their identical-ness, the two sets of twins had no trouble figuring out which male hit it off with which female. Denise gravitated toward Tim, and Elise gravitated toward Ted. The older twin boy ended up dating the younger twin girl, and the younger twin boy ended up with the older twin girl. Denise, a left-hander, took up with Tim, who was right-handed. Elise, a righty, took up with Ted, a lefty.

A couple of weeks after the twins’ first casual date, the girls found something out about the McCloud boys that piqued their interest even more. The guys were to serve in an honor guard at the town’s Fallfest parade, and they came decked out in full Scout regalia.

One patch in particular caught Denise and Elise’s attention: The boys each wore a rectangular one that featured a red, white and blue square knot.

“Does that one mean you’re really good at tying knots?” Denise asked Tim.

“Nah. It’s just another symbol of Eagle rank,” he replied, then pointed toward a patch that looked like a forest-fire tower. “This is Pioneering merit badge. To earn it, you have to learn about knots, lashing, rope care, stuff like that.”

“Sounds interesting. What do you do with the ropes and knots and stuff?”

“Tie poles together to build things, mostly. Ladders, lean-to frames, towers. It’s a pretty outdated skill, really, but it comes in handy at times.”

“Like when you need to tie someone up?” Denise asked, hoping Tim would notice the twinkle in her eye.

He blushed. “I haven’t…uh...needed to do that yet,” he said.

A few hours later, back in their bedroom, the Davis twins compared notes about the conversations they’d had with the McClouds.

“I can’t even believe you said that to Tim!” Elise said, as she put the finishing touches on her sister’s routine evening tie-up. She had bound Denise in a reverse-prayer position, palm-to-palm, wrists together, with her hands pushed high between her shoulder blades. Cinched bands of rope forced Denise’s elbows close to her sides, causing her hands to ride even higher toward the back of her neck. A web of ropes, wound tightly around her chest and shoulders, held her bound arms solidly in place.

“Hey, it’s not like I told him we were into tie-ups!” Denise countered. “I just wanted to see what his reaction was.”

“Do you think he said anything to Ted about it?” Elise asked as she cinched and knotted Denise’s ankle-ropes in place, so vigorously her older sister winced a bit.

“No way to know. I guess we’ll just have to see if they bring the subject up again with us sometime in the future.” With that, Denise opened her mouth to accept the ball-gag Elise proffered.

Elise pushed the ball between her sister’s teeth, then pulled it back out. “Wouldn’t it be fun to have someone else tie us for a change?” she asked. “No offense, sis, but I’d like to know what it feels like to have a guy tie me up -- especially a guy who knows something about knots and rope.”

“No offense taken. I’d like that, too,” Denise grinned. “Okay. Finish gagging me, then pull my feet up into a hogtie. I want to stay in it for 20 minutes, then we’ll trade places.”

As Elise put the final knot in place, Denise took a deep breath and relaxed, reveling in the ropes’ embrace -- imagining, all the while, that it was a certain tall, dark-haired Eagle Scout who had bound her.
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

This is a nice story
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Arkane wrote: 4 years ago This is a nice story
Indeed! I like the dialogues very much.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I would say this is a very good start, but it's really a very good continuation of the lives of the twins...who have now discovered boys!

Poor Terri!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

This is really cool; and the dialog sounds legit, too.

And here come the boys! Now the twins get to enjoy why God gave us bondage :)
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is such a fun story! Maybe we'll get a chapter on what's going through the minds of the guys?
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago Maybe we'll get a chapter on what's going through the minds of the guys?
You never know! Anything is possible! ;-)
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This Is Very Nice and Good Wholesome Story! And it's nice to see how the girls are growing up and now into Boys!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic