STUDENT BECOMES TEACHER (m/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

STUDENT BECOMES TEACHER (m/F)

Post by Jess36985 »

The night was windy and cold. The breeze whistled outside and the trees swayed outside. It was a hard day for Kara who had spent the entire day taking care of her neighbour’s 8-year-old boy named Tommy. She had taken him to the park early morning to play in the playground, then it was off to his swimming practice and then lunch; after lunch it was to his friend’s house to play video games till late evening, after which he had to go to the playground again and then finally home for dinner.

This routine had to be repeated for 5 full days as Tommy’s mother worked overseas and his dad had to be in another city for a business meeting. It wasn’t a problem for Kara as she was an energetic 22 year old who loved art, tennis, squash and Denis. Denis was her boyfriend who also had interests in the games Kara played.

After she put Tommy to bed, she showered, put on a white shirt tucked into, tight blue jeans and a black belt. She wore these clothes because Denis was coming over dinner later that night. She sat at the kitchen table resting her long legs on the chair opposite her. She was tall, 6 feet tall, so she didn’t have to stretch. She was drawing on an A3 size sheet which she had brought from home. She listened intently to the wind which keeping her eyes on the drawing she had in front of her.

It was her tied to a chair with a barrel of oil next to her and a ticking time bomb glued to her shirt. In the drawing, she wore a white shirt, black skirt and black heels and a black tape gag over her mouth which she added “MMPPHHH” near the gag to express her screaming. She was tied up with rope with her wrists behind her, rope above and below her breasts, rope on her thighs holding her down to the chair with her knees tied together and her legs tied to the respective leg of the chair. She was bound close to the edge of a room and rushing down the corridor and rounding the corner was Denis, just like a hero coming to rescue his damsel in distress. The timer on the bomb showed 5 seconds to detonation. The picture had turned Kara on and she was having little shudders thinking about the storyline to the picture. She always had a storyline written behind the picture as she considered that the title to the picture. She always showed the pictures to Denis who loved bondage as much as she did. It was their plan that each picture that Kara drew would be turned into reality.

“What does this picture mean?” A small, timid voice asked.

Kara jolted straight in her chair. She had been dreaming and had not noticed Tommy climb into the chair to her left.

“Why is that girl tied to a chair?” Tommy asked. “Why is there a bomb on her shirt?”

“Who is that man running down the corridor?” asked Tommy

“You draw very nicely, Kara.” Tommy said.

“Huh, oh yeah, thanks Tommy.” Replied Kara scrambling to cover the drawing.

“Please don’t tell anyone what you saw its private and anyway, what are you doing up so late? Kara asked sternly

“Your phone rang and woke me up. A voice message came from someone named Denis saying he won’t come for dinner.” Tommy replied annoyed.

“Oh, sorry.” Kara replied sheepishly. She was disappointed that Denis wasn’t coming for dinner.

“I saw my mom and dad in that position, you know” Tommy said pointing at the picture and interrupting Kara’s thoughts. “They did that to each other, I like that. Do you think you could teach it to me?” Tommy continued.

“And if you don’t teach me, I’ll tell mommy.” Tommy sang gleefully.

“Ok ok Ill teach you.” Kara said.

Kara then went to the laundry room and took out the 4 coils of cotton rope in a cabinet and a roll of duct tape. She brought them to the hall and laid them on the floor.

“Here is the rope to tie you up and the duct tape for the gag.” Kara said. “I’ll tie your hands in the front so you can see how it’s done.”
Kara started tying Tommy’s hand in front of him and telling him what she was doing.

“Lay the rope over the wrists between each wrist. Wrap each end around twice, for a total of five wraps. Cross the ropes beneath the handcuffs-to-be. Then bring them up and around on the opposite sides from wherever they started. Did you understand, Tommy?” Kara asked.

“Yes yes.” Tommy replied excited looking at his half-bound hands and he was taking clear note of what she was doing.

“Wrap each end of rope around, moving towards the wrists. Stop winding when you still have a small gap between the wrapped rope and their skin.
You should end up with an equal number of wraps on each side of the first crossed ropes.

If things look a little loose, twist each side in the direction you wound it to tighten everything. You may need to wrap each end once or twice more after.

Lift the last loop on the left side and tuck the end of the rope through the resulting circle from inside to out. Repeat on the other side to tie everything off. Pull on both ends of rope to make it secure.”

“Awesome” Tommy said with glee. He tried to pull his hands but couldn’t. It was as if they had been stuck together with glue.

“Now you do the same with these ropes. One on the elbows, ankles and knees, ok?” Kara said as she untied Tommy’s wrists.

“Cooooooooollll” Tommy said, his eyes gleaming. He had never been more interested in anything before.

After Kara had finished untying Tommy, she put her writs behind her back and gave Tommy the ropes. Tommy started tying up Kara’s hands behind her back with great pleasure, pulling the rope as hard as he could to tighten it and hake it as hard as possible to get out off.

“OWWWW” Kara whined. Tommy didn’t bother much as he grabbed a thicker coil of rope to tie around her ankles, and he did just that. He looped it four times, before knotting it tightly, causing Kara to grimace.

"Hey, that really hurts! Can't you loosen it a little?" Kara pleaded, but Tommy just shook her head and grinned.

"You really are talking too much. I think it’s time to shut you up."

“What? You’re mad. Can yo-

At this time Tommy pulled the tape from the roll of tape open, stuck it onto her mouth and rounded around her head while lifting her hair up to avoid it getting ruined.

“I’m going to bed now. I’ll untie you in the morning. Thank you for this amazing night. Good night.” Tommy said smiling.

Kara let out a final, pitiful moan, as Tommy turned out the lights, leaving Kara in darkness to struggle hopelessly against her bonds.

"Mmph! Mmmmphh! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!” Kara desperately screamed behind her gag, hoping, praying for Tommy to have a change of heart.

Kara struggled wildly against her bonds, but it was useless.

“MMMMGHHH MMMMPPHHH” Kara wailed but it was no use.

They were tied too tight, and the effort was rubbing her wrists and ankles against the rough rope, so she stopped, and decided to wait out the night, gagged, and tied like a hostage.
Last edited by Jess36985 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Being tied in tape is the best feeling ever
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Can't beat classics lol. very good story Jess.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I hope you write more stories with this character in bondage.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Cool Story and Nice
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago Can't beat classics lol. very good story Jess.
Thank you :D :D Indeed you cant beat a classic!!
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

GagFan96 wrote: 4 years ago I hope you write more stories with this character in bondage.
I might have a few idea. Lets see
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 4 years ago Awesome and Cool Story and Nice
Thank youuu
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Very cute story - nice job