Tying up Friends' Moms (f/FF(ff))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tying up Friends' Moms (f/FF(ff))

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Michelle is a divorced single mom, working from home. She has a daughter, Molly, and since she is home all day she has agreed to babysit the neighbours' girl, Sally, too. The two girls have become good friends, and the neighbours' girl has also introduced Michelle's daughter to tie up games. Molly has really gotten into being tied up as part of a game of cops and robbers. Sally liked tying her friend up, but she had another hostage in mind - Michelle! As her daughter grew up and reached school age, Michelle has become your typical mom you see in commercials - beautiful, young, and always wearing a simple yet very sexy button up shirt with the top three buttons unbuttoned. Michelle was happy her daughter had such a good friend, and just let them play in her room, never really checking up on the girls to see what they were up to. After a while, a third girl, Tracy, the daughter of Michelle's other neighbour and close friend Melissa, also a divorced single mom, joined the games. The two women became really close and Melissa has even adopted Michelle's sexy commercial mom look, only while Michelle preferred wearing pants, jeans and leggings, Melissa was usually seen in a cute skirt. Michelle and Melissa had similar backgrounds: both were young single divorced moms, and both really didn't want anything to do with men anymore. They didn't know it yet, but both had fantasies about the other. Meanwhile, in Molly's room, Sally had both Molly and her new friend Tracy all tied up as her personal hostages. All three girls enjoyed playing the tie up games, and their moms didn't know about it.

One day, Michelle got curious, and went on to check on the girls. Molly and Sally were playing the usual cops and robbers game, and cop Molly got all tied up and gagged by robber Sally. Michelle entered the room and saw her daughter all tied up. She gasped at asked what was going on. Sally said that Molly was her hostage and that if Michelle wanted her released, she needed to pay her a ransom. Michelle laughed and said she would consider this. She wanted to know if the girls were playing this game every time, and Sally said they were, asking Michelle if it was OK with her. Michelle laughed at the cute question and replied that it was fine. The game seemed harmless and it was really nice Sally had such an imagination to come up with it. She went back downstairs to the living room, and sat there, watching TV, knowing that the girls had something to occupy themselves with and were having fun on their own.

After a few minutes though, Sally came downstairs. She was hesitant, but decided to finally ask Michelle if she could tie her up. Michelle was her usual self, wearing a blue buttoned shirt and black leggings. When she noticed the neighbours' girl approach, she turned the TV volume down, and asked her if she needed anything. Sally asked Michelle if she was going to pay the ransom for her daughter, to which Michelle replied she didn't know what kind of ransom Sally would like. Sally knew this was her moment, she hesitantly asked Michelle "well... I wondered if maybe... I could tie you up, and this would be the ransom?" Michelle opened her mouth in playful surprise: "you want to tie me up?" she put her hands on her chest. Sally said that it would be like a hostage exchange, she would tie her up and release her daughter, who was still tied up in her room. After giving it some thought, Michelle agreed, to Sally's delight. Sally went to Molly's room and came back with rope and a gun. She pointed the gun at Michelle, telling her to put her hands up. Michelle slowly raised her hands up in surrender. The next request from her captor was to stand on her knees, hands up in surrender. Michelle complied with this request too. Then Michelle was gagged with a piece of cloth and her legs were tied together. "This is actually really fun," she thought to herself as she was still kneeling with her hands up in surrender. Michelle was then told to lie face down and place her hands on her head. She did it, enjoying the helplessness and the compliance she was displaying. Michelle was finally asked to cross her hands behind her back. After her hands were secured with rope and the helpless next-door mom was on the living room carpet all tied up and gagged, Sally took a moment to enjoy her accomplishment. She was overjoyed with the thought she has managed to get her friend's hot mom tied up. Now, to fulfill her part of the deal, Molly had to be freed. Sally ran upstairs to tell Molly her mom had paid the ransom and to untie her hostage. After freeing her friend, Sally wanted to free her mom too, but Molly had other plans, she announced that Sally was under arrest. Sally got excited and put her hands up, allowing Molly to arrest her. Michelle was meanwhile tied up and gagged downstairs, and didn't seem to mind that no one has yet untied her. Only after some half an hour, Sally came down and freed Michelle. Michelle told Sally when taking her back to her home that she had fun playing the tie up game, and that she wouldn't mind to play again next time she babysat her, if she would have time, and of course, if the girls would behave and do their homework.

The next day was another babysitting day for Michelle. Michelle was wearing a blue denim button down shirt and dark jeans. She now knew very well what the girls were doing upstairs in her daughter's room. She imagined Sally would be really busy as Melissa had also brought Tracy to her home, so Sally had another girl to tie up. Michelle was busy in the kitchen, cleaning up when Sally came, pointed her toy gun at her and announced she was robbing her. To her disappointment, Sally was turned down as Michelle said she was really busy, and could not play. Sally didn't give up, though. She asked if perhaps she could clean up the kitchen, pretending this is how she was robbing Michelle. After giving it some thought, Michelle put a big smile on her face and raised her hands, saying "alright, you got me!" With her hands up and her mouth gagged Michelle was marched to the living room to be tied up on the carpet. Again, the first step was kneeling with hands up, and her legs tied together. Next, lying on the floor, face down, hands on the head. And the last touch: hands tied up behind the back of the helpless hostage. Thus, Sally had both her friends tied up upstairs and her friend's mom tied up in the living room. The good girl she is, Sally has kept her part of the deal and cleaned up the kitchen for Michelle, sometimes saying things like "look what we got here!" pretending to be a robber who finds some valuables. Michelle also played along, mmmmphing helplessly, while under the gag she had a smile on her face. It was a great way for her to unwind and feel like a carefree young girl again, just like her daughter and her friends, who could just play a fun game and pretend to be whoever they wanted. Michelle also found it really nice that Sally saw her as this cool mom who was fun to play with. She always wanted to be the most popular mom in the neighbourhood, and it looks like she did it.

The following day, Michelle was once again babysitting Sally and Tracy. She has warned Sally that maybe this time tying her up was not an option, because Melissa would also come to visit. Sally didn't mean to not play the game with Michelle, though, and she tried to get her friends tied up as quickly as she could to quickly tie up Michelle. To her disappointment, Melissa came early, and Sally thought she wouldn't get to tie Michelle up, but she was wrong as she got a great chance to tie up not one, but two pretty moms. When Sally came out of Molly's room, having tied up both Molly and Tracy, as usual, she has overheard a conversation between their moms in the living room. They were sitting side by side on the couch with their feet on the coffee table, chatting. Michelle was wearing a white floral buttoned shirt and blue jeans while her friend Melissa was all in buttoned clothes: a plaid buttoned shirt, a buttoned cardigan and a buttoned skirt. Melissa told Michelle that Tracy had told her about the tie up games the girls were playing, she wanted to know what Michelle thought about it. Michelle said she did not mind it at all, and that she knew about the games and how harmless and fun they were. Michelle had a mischievous smile, and Melissa asked "is there something you'd like to tell me?" Michelle told Melissa how Sally had tied her up a couple of times and that she found it really fun. Melissa replied by saying she wouldn't mind if she was asked to play either. Sally was so excited to hear this, she took her toy gun and lots of rope and ran downstairs.

"Have you been eavesdropping on us?" Michelle asked with a smile that spelled "oh no, I guessed Melissa and I have just gotten ourselves in trouble". Sally pulled her toy gun out, pointed it at the women and said "put your hands up!" Michelle raised her hands. "You too!" Sally said, pointing her gun at Melissa. "Oh, me too?" Melissa asked with her hands on her chest, and slowly raised her hands, just like her friend. The moms were told to get up and place gags in each other's mouths. Then they were asked to kneel and keep their hands in the air. With their hands raised, the two surrendered women knelt, and their legs were tied. They were then told to lie face down and put their hands behind their heads, after which their hands were tied behind their backs. Michelle and Melissa were left like this for the remainder of the evening, as the girls were playing upstairs in Molly's room. Eventually Sally came downstairs and quickly untied the two hot moms. Before leaving, Michelle took Melissa to the side and asked if she had fun. Melissa said it was the most fun game she's ever played, and regretted not getting to play this game in her childhood. "What was your favourite part?" Michelle asked. "Easy! Hands up!" Melissa said. "Yeah, I kind'a enjoy putting my hands up in surrender as well," Michelle replied. "I guess we should talk about this without the kids around," Melissa said and gently kissed Michelle on her lips. The kiss, despite being very quick and light, made Michelle realize she was right to fantasize about Melissa. It was love, and she was more than willing to surrender herself to her best friend, while also accepting her surrender.
Last edited by ILoveHandsUp 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is really Cute and Adorable Story!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 4 years ago This is really Cute and Adorable Story!
Thanks. I always wanted to do a "mom gets tied up story", but since I don't like it when a mom gets tied up by her own daughter, I wanted to come up with something like this where another girl ties up someone else's moms.
Hands up!
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Okay and Cool Well Written And Nice Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Okay and Cool Well Written And Nice Story
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Cool story, but needs paragraphs (for easier reading). But cool story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Cool story, but needs paragraphs (for easier reading). But cool story.
I agree, it is hard to read this way, but it is a good story. Thanks for writing it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago
RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Cool story, but needs paragraphs (for easier reading). But cool story.
I agree, it is hard to read this way, but it is a good story. Thanks for writing it.
OK, I will edit it to have more spaces and paragraphs.
Hands up!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Thanks for putting in the paragraphs....

Again, cool story. Hopefully their bondage games will continue as they age, and maybe a guy (who we guys can identify with :lol: ) can tie the mom, the daughter, and the daughter's friends....
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for putting in the paragraphs....

Again, cool story. Hopefully their bondage games will continue as they age, and maybe a guy (who we guys can identify with :lol: ) can tie the mom, the daughter, and the daughter's friends....
I don't know if I'll continue this story. But if I will, I will not add a guy. Sorry. Men in stories are a turn off for me (unless the man is me, obviously, but I don't really like writing stories with me as a character), so all the characters in my stories are women.
Hands up!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

ok.

I hope you continue it anyway.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago ok.

I was thinking about continuing it into a "stories for adults" kind of story with the hot moms playing with each other.
Hands up!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 4 years ago
RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago ok.

I was thinking about continuing it into a "stories for adults" kind of story with the hot moms playing with each other.
Sounds like a good idea.
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

did you write the second part?
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Mr.Karim wrote: 3 years ago did you write the second part?
No. I don't know if I will.
Hands up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic