Kidnapped for a hunting trip mm/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Kidnapped for a hunting trip mm/m

Post by Eaglescout01 »

This story is a work of fiction

This story took place in the fall of my freshman year of high school. I was 15 at the time when this happened to me. My name is Calvin, I have brown hair, I had a slim build (I still do kind of), and I'm 5 foot 10 inches. The day this happened I was wearing a black pullover, camo cargo pants and black sneakers. I was at home by myself, my dad had left before I woke up to go on his annual hunting trip with my grandfather. My dad has brown hair, a goatee, chubby but has arm muscles and my grandfather is bald, bearded and has a build similar to my dad's. My dad is 6 foot 2 and my grandfather is 6 feet. I was outside in my backyard finishing up raking the leave while listening to my portable CD player, I was listening to a Backstreet Boys CD. I had put the rake back in the shed and closed the door when I was tackled to the ground from behind.
I felt two sets of arms grab a hold of me, whoever they were weren't wearing shirts and they were strong. I tried to scream for help but the two men each clamped a hand over my mouth, muffling my yells. "Go ahead and keep screaming, knowing can hear you now" I heard my dad say "my grandson has a quite a mouth on him doesn't he" my grandfather's voice said "yes he does PJ, Calvin has a big mouth and putting a hand over his mouth seems to be the only thing capable of shutting him up" my dad said in response. During this conversation I was struggling in their grasp and mmphing into their hands. "Lets get this boy in the house and trussed up" Grandpa PJ said to my dad and they dragged me across the backyard to the back door. Once inside, my dad grabbed my legs and they carried me into my bedroom.
They took turns restraining me with their arm and handgagging my mouth and I helplessly struggled and tried to yell through their hand. Then they shoved me facedown on my bed. Then they each took a turn jumping on my back and holding me with one arm and holding my mouth as I struggled some more. First my grandfather took his turn then my dad took his. When my dad had his turn, Grandpa PJ look around my room."what's with all these books?" He asked aloud "no pictures, no real action/adventure, science fiction, science books, George Orwell stuff, they're still publishing copies of the handmaidens tale?" He commented in an tone of voice that made it clear that he did not like my literary choices. "He's an odd kid" my dad said to him as I made muffled attempts to defend my reading material. "Pop music, instrumental music what boy listens to that" Grandpa PJ asked aloud in the same disapproving tone "the weird kind" my dad answered as I made muffled attempts to defend my choice of music.

"Let's get him tied up" my grandfather said "I got paracord rope here, this the kind of rope used in the military" he explained. My grandfather served in the military during the Vietnam War, so it's no surprise he'd use the same type of rope that army guys use. My dad grabbed a dirty sock from my hamper and stuffed it in my mouth as my grandfather held my arms behind my back. My dad tied my wrists and arms behind my back, my grandfather said "here let me show you something, see what I'm doing here...I'm cinching between the bindings on his wrists and arms....it makes the bindings more secure" and he cinched between the ropes as he explained this to my dad. Grandpa PJ tied my ankles together as my dad held my legs together "grab me that leather belt of his" he said to my dad, who did as my grandfather requested.  "I'm gonna put the belt around his legs above his knees like so and pull tight and secure it" he explained as he did just that "it'll keep your son from bucking his legs around while tying up his legs". My grandfather then tied my legs together in two places elow my knees and my dad tried cinching between the ropes on my legs and ankles. "Perfect, nice and secure" my grandfather commented "now let's sit him up and tie his arms to his body".
My dad sat me up and wrapped the ropes around my waist and arms, midsection and arms, chest and arms. Grandpa PJ cinched between the ropes. I finally managed to spit the sock out of my mouth and asked them why they were doing this to me. My grandfather simply stuffed the sock back in my mouth and my dad put his hand over it. "It's simple Calvin, your dad and I dont really see you as manly like us, so we're kidnapping you and taking you with us" Grandpa PJ explained to me,"we're going to toughen you up" my dad said. My dad removed his hand and took the sock out of my mouth. I pleaded with them to untie me and forget this whole thing, but my grandfather placed a strip of olive drab colored tape over my mouth. "Dont worry, we'll bring you back home sometime tomorrow, we have the entire day, all night and part of the day tomorrow to have our fun with you" my grandfather said as he placed another piece over my mouth. "This is military grade duct tape I'm gagging that mouth of yours with Calvin" he said "yes sir nice and secure, only need one piece but like your dad said you have a big mouth".
I hate when my dad says that whenever he puts his hand over my mouth or when a friend of his or work friend tells me he said that whenever they put their hand over my mouth. Which happens quite a bit. I dont have a big mouth, at least not in a bad way. I'm sociable and like to talk, my dad hates that for some reason. A lot of the time he'll come up behind me and clamp his hand over my mouth for an extended period of time, and his friends and work pals do it too. Which is why I spend time alone in my room. My dad prefers me to be seen and not heard. What I hate most of all, is the few occasions him and one or more of his friends grab me and cover my mouth and drag or carry me to a room where I'm bound and gagged. They sit me near them or in the recliner and keep me like that for the duration of their wrestling show and/or wrestling PPV.
Back to the story, my dad and grandfather carry me to my dad's truck and place me in the backseat and they drive to their usual spot for their annual trip. My dad has his windows tinted, so no one can see in. A day and a half of being their prisoner, in that moment I was dreading it.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start!
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Thank you
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Chapter Two
We had arrived at the rundown two story cabin. They dragged me out of the backseat and carried me into the cabin and carried me up the stairs and placed me in a chair. My body was tied to the chair. My legs tied to the seat of the chair and the front legs of the chair. They each took turns holding a hand over my gagged mouth while the other talked about how they were real men and I wasn't a real man and how I would never be and why. I mmphed throughout this one sided conversation. They left me alone on the second floor and went down to the first floor and hung out there. The whole time I mmphed like crazy into my gag. Muffled attempts to scream for help and that I had been kidnapped rang through the cabin. I heard laughter and my grandfather yelled from below "scream all you want but it won't do you any good. We gagged up that big mouth of yours real good Calvin".
After a while, they untied me from the chair and untied my ankles and legs and untied my arms from my body and my arms. They removed the tape from my mouth but left my wrists tied. They walked me outside and into the woods.
My dad grabbed me and lifted my feet off the ground and clapped a hand over my mouth and walked forward with me and my grandfather walked forward with his rifle handy. After a while, my grandfather grabbed me and lifted my feet off the ground and clapped a hand over my mouth and walked forward with me as my dad walked forward with his rifle ready. They set my feet back on the ground. Now they took turns holding a hand over my mouth nice and tight as they made me walk forward with them. This went on for a while.

After a while longer, they let go of me, untied my wrists and told me to walk in a certain direction to a wild pig trap and see if there is anything in and gave me a radio to contact them. I did as they asked and walked to where the pig trap was. It was empty, so I told them over the radio. They didnt respond so I started to repeat myself when they tackled me to the ground from behind. My dad grabbed me with both arms and my grandfather clamped both hands over my mouth and held me on the ground for a while as I helplessly struggled.
Before I knew it, I was seated on the ground. My legs were bent and my knees in front of my face. A thick stick was placed between my calves and thighs and under that stick my wrists were tied in front of my legs. A thick gag was tied between my teeth. "In the Civil War days they called this being bucked and gagged" Grandpa PJ said to me. They carried my body over to the trap and put me in it and closed it. "Into the trap you go little piggie" my dad said. I tried to say something but it came out as "mmm mmph mm mm mmmm mmmph". "What's that Calvin? We cant understand you with that gag in your mouth" Grandpa PJ said. They walked away leaving me the trap for what felt like a couple hours at least.
When they came back they removed me from the trap and freed me from the bucked and gagged binding. They made me remove my shoes and socks. Then they made me remove my pullover and tie it around my waist. They told me that I was getting a head start to run. I ran, ran deep into the woods not stopping or looking behind me. My grandfather grabbed me from behind, dragging me behind a tree and restrained and handgagged me for a while before letting go of me and telling me to run. I ran changing direction and was grabbed and handgagged from behind by my dad who dragged me in nearby bushes for a while. He let go of me and told me to run. I ran for a while then they both grabbed me from behind and handgagged me for a while. They threw me down a hill and my got cut up and roughed up. I started to get up when I tackled to the ground, restrained and handgagged by my dad. He let go of me, I start to get up then my grandfather tackled me to the ground and restrained and handgagged me for a while. He let go of me and then the both tackled me to the ground and restrained and handgagged me for a while. My grandfather grabbed me with both arms and my dad covered my mouth with both hands and they dragged me up the hill. I was dragged off like that, too exhausted to struggle...only producing muffled moans through my handgag. They dragged me to a tree with a hunters platform. My ankles and legs were bound with rope and wrists were tied front of me. A rope was tied around me and my dad climbed to the platform. My grandfather my own sock in my mouth and tied a gag over my mouth I was pulled up by the rope slack wrapped around me and it was tied off to a thick branch high enough up to send my fear of heights into overdrive. My dad climbed down and they left me like that. I screamed like crazy into my gag, not daring it struggle as it could break the branch.
They came back for what seemed like a few hours later and they freed me from the branch and I was untied and ungagged. My dad grabbed me with both arms as my grandfather chloroform my mouth with a wet rag and I lost conciousness.
I woke up in the woods being carried, they set me down. My grandfather grabbed a hold of me and my dad held the chloroform rag over my mouth and I lost conciousness again. I woke up outside the cabin. They both grabbed me and had the chloroform rag over my mouth and everything went black. I woke up the next morning bound and gagged to the chair upstairs. They told me that if keep my mouth shit about this....I wouldn't be taken on anymore hunting trip. I nodded my head and mmphed in agreement. They left me bound and gagged to the chair for a while longer. They later on untied me from the chair and carried my bound and gagged body to the truck. I was placed in the backseat and they drove me home. They untied me and removed my gag in the backseat. Grandpa PJ grabbed me with one arm and covered my mouth and my dad grabbed my legs. They carried me into the house and into my bedroom. They took turns restraining and handgagging me one final time. I was too exhausted to struggle, just some mmphing. They rested me on my bed and left. I feel asleep for a couple hours. I woke up, my upper body bruised and scratched up and my feet scratched up. I cleaned myself up and tried to go on with my day.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for re-posting this here. I shall now delete the redundant thread.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Loving this story!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

poor Calvin...

but I envy his dad and grandpa...they spent a great quiality time with the kid
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

alkaid_ wrote: 4 years ago poor Calvin...

but I envy his dad and grandpa...they spent a great quiality time with the kid
Poor Calvin is right haha, I plan on writing more Calvin stories. Check out Kidnapped By My Old Scout Leaders and Calvin's Kidnapped Adventures: Kidnapped by Military Guys Episode One.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic