Calvin's Kidnapped Adventures: kidnapped by military guys episode one mm/ m, mmmm/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Calvin's Kidnapped Adventures: kidnapped by military guys episode one mm/ m, mmmm/m

Post by Eaglescout01 »

This story is a work of fiction

Prologue

Hi, Calvin here to tell you about another story of me being kidnapped. This is a prologue that leads into what was soon to be series of me being kidnapped by guys from a military base in the city I live in. Like everytime where I've been kidnapped, the men kidnapping me are shirtless. Dont ask me why, I've accepted the fact that at some point when I least expect it, I'm going to be kidnapped by one or more people. Now for the story.
I was finished with my shift at Walden's Retail & Grocery where I work as their senior cart attendant. It's a useless title for the most part, the only authority I have is telling the younger guys what to do and training newbies. It's not a manager title and I didn't get extra pay until after an incident where a few of the lazy young guys kidnapped me and held me captive in an unseen part of the parking lot.....that is a story for another time. I've been at my job for 13 years and on this day I was wearing khaki cargo pants and green shirt with the dri-fit material. I was checking a notification on my phone and saw that I had some emails. As I was about to do this, I noticed two young guys in Marine uniforms, the one with the tan short sleeved button down shirt and blu slacks with the red stripe on each side. One was blonde and the other had brown hair. Both appeared to be athletic. They were having a conversation but left through the retail entrance. I began checking my emails. Quite a bit of junk mail, an email telling be that as requested my streaming service subscription has been cancelled. But nothing important, checked out a notification that just popped up for a news headline...ugh...another dumb story about a celebrity. I put my phone in my pocket and was about to leave when I was grabbed from behind by two sets of arms.
I tried to yell out in surprise but the two individuals each clamped a hand over my mouth. I didnt know who grabbed, only that they weren't wearing shirts. "Good thing he was still here" "I know, I wanted to grab is to grab him sooner but we had to go to our car and take off our uniform shirts" "I know, but this way the cameras show two shirtless guys in slacks grabbing him instead of two marines". It was the two young marines I saw more than 5 minutes ago. Even if the cameras here worked, there's no security person here to monitor them I thought to myself. I started to struggle and mmmph into their hands as they dragged me out the retail entrance doors.
No one was around to me being restrained, handgagged and being dragged off. That's typical for these situations I often find myself in. The brown haired one who was called Marrick grabbed my legs while the blonde who was called Barden kept me restrained and handgagged. They carried me towards the back of the parking lot where one of the cement cart return corrals were located. These corrals were taller than me and a prime spot for my past kidnappers to drag me to. Apparently their car was parked there. They took turns restraining and handgagging me as I struggled and tried to yell out. First Merrick, then Barden. Barden continued holding me while Merrick grabbed the stuff they needed. He returned with their white belts that they had removed along with their shirts, navy blue colored duct tape and a red colored handkerchief. "Give me one of your socks" Barden said to Merrick. He complied and handed the sock to Barden who shoved it into my mouth.
They got me on the ground face down. Barden ducttaped my wrists behind me and bound my arms together at the elbows with his belt. Merrick took his belt and wrapped it around my legs above my knees and secured it then ducttaped my ankles together and legs together between my knees and ankles. They sat me up and Barden ducttaped my arms to my body by wrapping the tape around my midsection and arms. Then Merrick tied the handkerchief over my mouth they carried me to the car and placed me in the backseat. They always place me in the backseat. Then they drove off.
They arrived at a park after hours and carried me into the woods where there is a bench. They sit me down facing them standing in front of me. They tell me that they kidnapped me because they always wanted to kidnap a civilian. With the current events going on, they feel they get a lot of heat and they thought it would feel good to relieve that frustration by kidnapping a civilian. They  chose me, of course they did, and they they happened to be there when I was done for the day at work. Lucky me.
They said things to me that required a response from me so they could hear my muffled attempts to respond. They watched me struggle and listened to me mmmph into my gag. They enjoyed that very much. My gag was removed and I tried to say something but Barden sat down next to me and covered my mouth with his hand and Merrick sat down on the other side of me. "Shut up" Barden said "we have questions for you". "Barden is gonna remove your hand to ask you a couple things" Merrick said "give us an answer and I'll cover your mouth until after Barden asks you another question, nod to let us know you undeserved and agree" I nodded. "Good" replied Barden and removed his hand "do you always get off work at 5" I said yes and Merrick covered my mouth. "What time do you start?" Merrick removed his hand and I said 8 o clock. Merrick covered my mouth and Barden asked "finally, what days are you off?" I told him and  I asked why they wanted to know these things. They both covered my mouth and Merrick said "it's not for us" and Barden added "it's for other guys at our base who we overheard talking about kidnapping the cart at at Walden's named Calvin". They regagged me and carried me to their car and drove me back to my store and let me go.

Episode One

So a week after I was kidnapped by the two young marines, I was kidnapped again. This time by four army guys who I assume were the ones who Barden said had first had the plan to kidnap me. I was off work and had the day off the next day. I was heading home walking through the middle of the parking of the lot that I took to my house. A tan colored hummer pulled into a parking space in the back of the parking lot and four shirtless army guys stepped out and walk over to me.
The first soldier had a completely buzzed head and a tattoo on his left bicep, the second soldier had a military cut, the third soldier had a buzzed military cut and the fourth soldier had hair that looked like it was buzzed recently and was half grown back. All four had light green camo pants, black belts, tan combat boots, shirtless and a farmer's tan.
They were blocking my way with soldiers 1, 2 & 4 standing with their arms behind their backs and soldier 3 had his arms folded across his chest.
I walked up to them and offered a handshake and thanked them for their service. They accepted the handshakes and soon soldier 2 kicked me in the midsection. As I doubled over in pain, soldiers 1 & 2 both grabbed me from behind with one arm and clamped a hand over my mouth. Soldiers 3 & 4 grabbed my ankles and legs and they carried me over to their hummer. Soldiers 3 & 4 both grabbed me with one arm and clamped a hand over my mouth and dragged me into the backseat seated between them. They held me like that the whole ride, soldier 1 driving and soldier 2 in the passenger seat.
They arrived at what looked like an abandoned big metal storage looking building. I was dragged out of the vehicle and soldiers 1 & 2 grabbed my legs and ankles. I was carried into the building which was abandoned. They let me go and told me that I'm getting a headstart to run. I ran through the abandoned storage building for about 30 minutes when they tackled me from behind. Soldiers 1 & 2 grabbed a hold me and covered my mouth while the other two held my legs. After a while of me struggling and mmphing, I was brought to my feet. Soldier 1 still had me restrained and handgagged. Soldier 2 poured chloroform onto a rag, which made me struggle and try to scream for help through my handgag even more. It did no good, and as soon as my handgag was removed......the chloroform rag was pressed against my nose and mouth. I struggled for about five minutes when the chloroform hit me big time. After that, the more I struggled and mmphed into the wet rag.....the more I lost conciousness. Soon after I was k locked out. I woke up I the middle of the building. They pulled me to my feet and took turns restraining and handgagging me as I struggled and tried to yell. After that soldier 3 shoved a sock rag into my mouth and soldier 1 held my arms behind my back as soldier 2 took a roll of military grade duct tape and bound my wrists behind me. Then soldier 1 took both their belts and bound my arms together above and below my elbows. Soldier 3 ducttaped my ankles together and soldier 4 took both their belts and bound my legs together above and below my knees. Soldier 2 ducttaped my arms to my body by wrapping the duct tape around my waist and arms and chest and arms. Then each soldier placed a strip of tape over my mouth.
They placed me in a chair and ducttaped me to the chair...my upper body to the chair, my legs to the seat of the chair and the legs to the front legs of the chair. They took out my phone and locked it without knowing my pattern on the lock screen. They went through my phone as I made muffled protests. They saw pictures reflecting my stance on some topics. They appeared to take interest in several and showed them to me asking me about it. I tried to respond but it was all muffled. Then they found my blog where I talked about current events and played devil's advocate on every point of view on various topics. Yes they asked about that too. My responses came out as a lot of mmphing. They always mocking asked me to repeat myself and said that they can't understand me. It seemed that they already knew what to look for on my phone. Maybe this is why I was chosen as the kidnap victim. After a while, they played cards, watched tv, drank beer....asking me if I want one then saying "oh that's right, we gagged that big mouth of yours" and talked with each other. They held me captive overnight and for most of the next morning.
They freed me from the chair and carried my bound and gagged body to the front door of the building. They removed my gag and asked questions me about what I blogged about. They already knew the answer. They asked me so they could cover my mouth as I try to talk and my responses come out muffled. Soldier 1 grabbed me, soldier 2 covered my mouth  and the other two grabbed my ankles and legs. This time soldiers 1 & 2 had me seated between them in the backseat and kept me restrained and handgagged while soldier 3 drove and soldier 4 was in the passenger seat. They brought me back the where they grabbed me and after unbinding me, they let me go.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Love it! It’s pretty close to a fantasy of mine in fact, being kidnapped by military dudes
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Viperbound7 wrote: 4 years ago Love it! It’s pretty close to a fantasy of mine in fact, being kidnapped by military dudes
Glad you liked it, I plan on writing more episodes in this series.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic