The missing; Luke and Tyler (M/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ransomdude1991
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The missing; Luke and Tyler (M/MM)

Post by Ransomdude1991 »

Nice to be have found you guys again, my small contribution as part of a series of stories of this is well received... Enjoy.

Rain lashed down. The sky grey, wind howling, in the distance the sound of night owls hooting, Vincent meriden waits anxious in a stolen transit van outside the residence of the illustrious Perry family, made up of Celebrity solicitors Anne Perry, her husband Neil and there 19 year old son Luke Perry. A student at the University of Cambridge England.

Vincent. A celebrity in his own right in the criminal underworld famed for a botched robbery in the 1980's, has one last job to set him up for retirement. He gingerly watches Mr and Mrs Perry leave the family home in there Land rover. Scouting the detached property, he see's a shadow at the upper floor window. "young Mr Perry" grinned Vincent "think its time I introduce myself.

I'm his room, Luke, was getting ready for a night out with the lads, he was a popular kid with a close knit of friends, his best friend Tyler was due to pick him up soon, he decided it was a casual night of bowling and a couple of beers, he selected a plain black fitted t-shirt that clung to his slender body. Dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of original Vans, Quiffed his mousey brown hair and selected a watch for the evening. Just as Luke went to leave his room he herd the back door slam, nervous. He called out to see if anyone was there as he creeped down the stairs "mom, dad. You ther..." as Luke reached the bottom of the stair a hand clasped across his mouth... "got ya" shouted the attacker as Luke managed to break from his hold.

"Tyler" yelled Luke seemingly unimpressed "you scared the shit out me bruv"

"All the time you leave that bloody back door open lad and all the time any idiot could walk in" laughed Tyler. "any idiot did" replied Luke sarcastically, the two friends smiled at each other and began to play fight. They had been friends from early but had very different upbringing's, both were good looking lads, Tyler being slightly taller and more toned than Luke with dirty belong hair that sweeped down across his forehead, he wore a pair of brown timberland boots, black skinny jeans and a crisp white t-shirt, a signature look for the athletic Tyler.

What the two didn't notice was that they were being watched. Standing at the kitchen doorway was Vincent. Clad in a balaclava and clutching in his hand a white cloth. "two for the price of one" he thought evily as he watched Luke asend the stairs, Tyler waited at the bottom for his friend as he thought he would only be a couple of moments, this was all it took, Vincent pounced like a lion, clamping the cloth over Tyler's mouth the the grip of a crocodile biting down on its prey. Tyler put up a good fight, but it was useless as he slowly subdued to the chloroform soaked rag.

Vincent dragged Tyler to the van which was now positioned in the driveway. Tyler was loaded into the back and quickly restrain with rope arround his hands and feet. A bandana was pulled out of Vincent's back pocket and shoved deep into Tyler's mouth... Secured with silver duck tape wrapped arround his head several times. Before a strip was placed across his eyes. As he lay there helpless and uncomfortable. Vincent smiled at his handy work "it's OK spare" he whispered into Tyler's ears "your Bessie mate won't be far behind you." before slamming the van door closed and rushing back into the house.

Luke, who by now had descended the stairs and was looking for Tyler, stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of Vincent walking casually through the rear door.

" Vinny" remarked Luke somewhat dazed "your supposed to be" before Luke could finish his sentence Vincent had punched him square in the jaw knocking him out cold, Vincent proceeded to tape Lukes feet, hands and tarso as well as wrap the duck tape arround his head. He dragged Luke to the rear of the van and threw him in next to his still unconscious best friend, before snapping a picture on his mobile phone. Vincent them left the phone on the table next to a hand written note saying 'open me'... As Vincent sped away in tee van. The boys began to slowly wake and moan into there thick gags

"Its time you started paying for your freedom... Lad" Vincent said menicingly as he drove Into tee night.

To be continued....
Last edited by Ransomdude1991 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ready to get ya
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the forum! Nice setp you have here! Can't wait to read what happens next!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic first post, and welcome back to TUGs by the way!
[mention]mikeybound[/mention] should enjoy this one too ;)

Don't forget to tag your story by adding the gender roles to the title.
When you have time, get "The missing: Luke and Tyler" onto the Story Catalogue section.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I like some of your stylistic devices that can tell a story efficiently without over-explaining them and leaving a hint for the future.
But, come on, mate, a good Midlander using the word, "mom"? :)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Nice start, a good old fashioned kidnap story( so far, I guess ...) with classical elements: rich kid alone at home and a seasoned criminal. Detention part should be fun...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic