Tied Twins: Mom's Magic Moment (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: Mom's Magic Moment (M/F)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: Mom's Magic Moment
by OldTUGger

Special thanks to Emma, without whose advice this tale might not ring as true

Terri Davis sat in her living room, wondering what to do.

Her twin daughters, Denise and Elise, had spent a couple of hours that morning tying her up -- first to a chair, then to a bed, and finally to one of the steel support-posts in their house’s basement. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6213

She hadn’t expected to enjoy it, but she genuinely did. Something Denise said -- that bondage felt like a giant hug, like being squeezed all over -- triggered it for her. She imagined what it might have felt like to have her late husband bind her, and that triggered an entirely new flood of feelings, which intensified when she imagined the sensations she might experience if her current boyfriend, Gary, could be persuaded to tie her up.

Persuaded? By whom? Me? she pondered. I guess that old saying is right. Insanity is hereditary -- you get it from your kids!

Her daughters’ long-time fascination with tie-up games had made it necessary for Terri to learn as much about bondage as she could. She’d always thought about it in an abstract sense, though, as an observer and not as a participant. Now she found herself scrolling through some of the many online rope-bondage tutorials she’d previewed for the twins, imagining herself tied dozens of ways…blindfolded…perhaps even gagged…utterly helpless…and thoroughly turned on.

She paused, laid her head back and closed her eyes. This is what I want. But how do I ask for it? And if I ask for it, will it frighten Gary away?

Terri took a deep breath, steeled herself and made a decision. Gary would be coming by for dinner on Monday evening, and soon afterward the girls planned to head to the mall with some friends. She’d wait until the girls were gone, wait for an opportune moment, and -- what? Put a “come hither” expression on her face and dangle a pair of handcuffs in front of his?

I’ll jump off that bridge when I come to it, she thought sardonically. Even so, she hoped the butterflies that fluttered in her stomach right now wouldn’t become condors by the time 48 hours had passed.

She needn’t have worried. Monday evening came around quickly enough, and Terri, Gary and the twins enjoyed a nice pot-roast dinner together, with lots of pleasant conversation and plenty of laughter. After the meal ended, the girls cleared the table and left Terri and Gary to enjoy each other’s company.

The front door had barely closed when Gary spoke up: “I don’t mean to alarm you, Terri, but I think you might need to have a talk with the girls.”

“Why would you say that?” Terri replied.

“Well, during dinner, one of Denise’s shirt sleeves rode up a bit and I could have sworn I saw rope marks on her wrist. I’m not sure, but I think I noticed them a little later on one of Elise’s wrists, too. I know the girls are getting to the age when they become obsessed with boys. I wonder if they already are, and if they’re into things they probably shouldn’t be.”

Terri’s face blushed bright red. She took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. “You’re right. We need to talk.”

Over the course of the next 30 minutes, she told Gary about the girls’ fascination with tie-up games -- how long they’d been at it, how enthusiastic they were about it, and how they practiced tying each other up almost every day

“In fact, they were tying each other up just before you arrived,” Terri said. “That’s why you saw the rope marks.”

She paused, furrowed her eyebrows and fixed her boyfriend with a level gaze. “Wait a minute. How did you know they were rope marks?”

“A lucky guess?” he countered, grinning and shooting her a sideward glance.

“I don’t think so! Gary, just how much do you know about ropes and rope marks?”

“Why don’t you fetch some of the girls’ ropes and find out for yourself?”

Fifteen minutes later, Terri leaned over and rested her head against Gary’s shoulder. With her hands tied firmly behind her back and her ankles also bound, she really couldn’t do much more.

“Mmm, this feels nice,” she said as she snuggled against him. “Do you know any more rope tricks, sailor?”

“Not helpless enough yet? Let’s see if we can fix that,” he said, picking up three more hanks of the rope Terri had deposited on the coffee table. A few minutes later, with a webwork of ropes bound around and over her tingling breasts and a tight crotch-rope fastened securely to her wrist-ropes, Terri began to fathom some of the depth of her boyfriend’s bondage expertise. She learned even more when Gary blindfolded her, scooped her up in his arms and carried her off toward the bedroom.

Two hours later, bound spread-eagle on the bed, still blindfolded and gagged with a knotted bandanna, Terri basked in the afterglow of a night filled quite unexpectedly with romance, bondage and sex.

This is insane! she mused as she felt Gary’s hands and lips explore some of the more intimate contours of her still-trembling, still-tumescent body. Insanity. I guess you really do inherit it from your kids!
Last edited by OldTUGger 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Nice story.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Love that. Naturally paced and beautifully written as always.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

It's nice to see the twins' mother having some time in the spotlight!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I knew this was gonna happen :lol: :lol: :lol:
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Heh....god job, Old Tugger, this is a good story. Here's hoping Gary gets a chance to tie up both mom and daughters later on (or one of the daughters boyfriends gets to tie them all up)
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

The adventures continues for this family!

But I think we need to see what the twins' boyfriends have on their minds (I don't think it's merit badges) :lol:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love this family! I especially love how this story was hot at times without crossing into the adult section. We might need to see what happens when all three of them end up in ropes. Thanks for writing!
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

A wonderful branch for the stories
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic