Enforced social distancing F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

Enforced social distancing F/f

Post by Sociopath3 »

Descriptions:
-Kate: 17 years old, long light-blonde, 1.6meters, has black framed glasses
-Jessica: 39 years old, shorter blonde hair, 1.75meters.

"Kate where are you going?" Jessica asked in an angry tone, "out, I just can't handle being here for so long." Kate replied. "Then I'm afraid I have to keep you inside by force" Jessica said, in confusion Kate didn't see Jessica take a cloth out of her pocket. Jessica forced the cloth over Kate's mouth and nose and pinned her arms with her own. Kate struggles and pleads to be let go but it is a fruitless endeavor, Kate collapses in Jessica's arms.

Jessica carries Kate into her room and leaves her of the bed while getting supplies. Jessica returns with (blue) vet wrap, belts, socks and a ballgag. Jessica lifts Kate onto her desk chair and starts by wrapping her hands into balls using the vet wrap, then she secures her wrists the the chair's arms with belts, she then secured Kate's back, thighs and ankles to the back, seat and legs respectively with belts. Kate started groaning and waking up and before saying a word Jessica stuffed the socks into Kate's mouth and fastened the ballgag in, Kate tried screaming but could only create a quite, muffled whimper.

"Kate, I'm sorry but I had no choice, I don't want you to get infected." Jessica said while fighting a smirk, Kate tried saying "let me go" but it was muffled past comprehension and started struggling violently (or at least tried) Jessica said happily "I'm glad you've come around to the idea, I'll be back in 2 hour with dinner and if you're good I'll let you watch a movie" Jessica then walked out ignoring Kate's muffled cries and closed the door.

Late began struggling violently grunting a lot and then the chair fell over, Jessica then walked up to Kate and said "I should've known the chair was too dangerous for you, I guess I have the fix that" Kate was then chloroformed by Jessica.

Jessica started by tying Kate's wrists with a rope cinching it in the middle, and repeated for the elbows, then Jessica tied Kate's ankles crossed and tied her knees like her wrists, Jessica then secured Kate's upper arms to her chest with a rope tied above and below her breasts, Jessica then tied a crotch tie and secured Kate's wrists to it. Jessica hogtied Kate just as she woke up, Kate tried struggling but could hardly move a centimeter, "great, you can't hurt move at all, now I'll go make dinner, but first." Jessica said with a sinister grin, she picked up a roll of duct tape and ripped off a long strip; it was placed over Kate's eyes and then Jessica wrapped the duct tape around Kate's mouth. Jessica walked out leaving Kate to struggle in silence and darkness.

Please provide any feedback.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Nice story. I wondered who'd be first to come up with this theme.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Interessting way to enforce social distancing 😁😁
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Then we can only hope Kate is not already infected, this case I would find mouth tape dangers.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Good Story! And Good Story! Well Done
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 2

Kate is sleeping, tied spreadeagle to the bed with ropes and gagged with five strips of duct tape. Jessica slowly approaches Kate and removes the blanket covering her body, Jessica starts tickling Kate's ribs causing her to wake up, and start to thrash and scream through the gag. Jessica stopped and said "sorry sweetie I didn't know how else to wake you." Kate grunted in response as Jessica started untying her, once untied Kate went to have a shower and got dressed (black skirt and grey t-shirt) once out of the bathroom Jessica handcuffed Kate's wrists and ankles "is this really needed?" Kate said irritated about the bindings "absolutely, it's the only way I can be certain you avoid public places" Jessica said as she finished tying a knot in a scarf "and this stops you from annoying me" Jessica said as she placed the knot between Kate's teeth and tied it off.

Jessica carried Kate downstairs and into the kitchen where she tied Kate to a chair with ropes at the torso and thighs. Jessica then walked away and started breakfast (scrambled eggs) once done Jessica removed Kates gag and began spoon feeding her. Once Kate was done with breakfast Jessica gagged Kaye with a sock stuffed in her mouth and duct tape wrapped around three times. Jessica then dragged the chair into the living room and then turned on the tv and left Kate to watch it as she did the chores.

After a few hours Jessica brought Kate (still tied to the chair) back into the kitchen where a steaming plate has been left out. Jessica removed Kate's gag and started feeding her the dinner (chicken and some plants), after dinner Jessica put a collar onto Kate's neck and attached a leash to it, then she untied Kate from the chair and untied her legs, and then Jessica started walking Kate around the house many times over.

Jessica eventually walked into Kate's room and untied her, "get changed into your night clothes and use your phone for an hour then you'll be tied for bed. ok?" Jessica said "ok" Kate replied.

Jessica left and Late looked out her door to see her enter the restroom Kate quickly walked into Jessica's room and started searching, eventually Kate found the chloroform and rag in the night stand and Kate developed a malicious grin and she snook to just outside the restroom. When Jessica exited Kate pounced onto Jessica and forcefully held the rag over her face, eventually Jessica lost consciousness and Kate started laughing.

Jessica awoke to find herself tightly tied with ropes and stripped to her black underwear, her hands were tied in a boxtie, her arms were tied to her chest, she had a crotch tie tied to an overhead bed post, and her legs were tied from her knees to ankles and were tied to a berpost (opposite the other one).

"Kate, let me go right nnnnppmm" Jessica said angrily as Kate inserted a red ballgag into her mouth, "mom good job you gave me a reason not to leave the house ... to get even with you." Kate said menacingly, Jessica shook her head no while screaming "nnnnnmppphh" repeatedly, "yes, goodnight" Kate said as she ripped a piece of tape and smoothed it over Jessica's eyes.

After Kate left Jessica tried struggling till she was to exhausted to continue, she fell asleep dreading tomorrow but glad she doesn't have to tied Kate to keep her safe.

Please let me know how to improve and if you want to see a part 3.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Definitely would love to see a part three! Only thing I’d say you could improve might be to add a little detail in order to lengthen it a bit. Otherwise amazing job!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good Scenario - I think a few more Details would make the story more colourful: For example: Describe the tying process and such things ....
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Great story. I note their ages, are they mother and daughter. I'm waiting in anticipation for tomorrow.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 3

It was early in the morning and Jessica was lying awake staring at the tape that covers her eyes, she heard the door creak open and the sound of footsteps approaching. Jessica softly moaned into her gag louder and louder as the footsteps approached, when the footsteps stopped just at her head Jessica started screaming into her gag. Jessica felt a rag being placed over her mouth and nose, she struggled and screamed to no avail and passed out.

Once Jessica was unconscious Kate untied the ropes and begun taping Jessica's wrists together in red duct tape, once a sufficient amount of tape bound Jessica's wrists, Kate started taping Jessica's wrists to her stomach, wrapping tape from above her pelvis to just below her breasts. Kate then wrapped the red tape repeatedly around Jessica's knees, above and below.

Kate removed Jessica's blindfold and the ballgag and begun searching through the drawers as Jessica awoke. "Kate?!?" Jessica called out in confusion, "good morning mom, how are you?" Kate replied in a cheery manner, "Let me g-mmmphh" Jessica said authoritatively as Kate pressed her hand over Jessica's mouth "sssshhhhh, you know I can't let you out. Now open wide." Kate saud holduung a pair of panties up to Jessica's mouth. Kate removed her hand and Jessica opened her mouth, Kate stuffed the panties into Jessica's mouth and applied many strips of the red tape covering her lower face.

Kate removed one last strip from the roll of tape and wrote the word "BITCH" on it before smoothing it over the gag. Kate then helped Jessica stand and walked her into the kitchen. Kate then made Jessica lay down on the table and Kate applied ropes below her breasts, above where her naval would be, on the pelvis, and at her knees, and her ankles were tied together with rope and were tied down too.

Kate started tickling Jessica's feet leading to Jessica creating muffled screams, every so often Jessica would plead for Kate to stop and Kate would taunt Jessica by saying "I'm sorry I can't understand you." or something similar. After 30mins Kate stopped tickling Jessica, much to her relief, "I'm going for a run now, bye" Kate said leading to Jessica thrashing violently causing the table to shake and started yelling "nnnnnmmphh" Kate ignored her and left.

The final part will be uploaded in around 2 weeks, what did you think?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed Part Three, tables turned further, so to speak :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hahaha.

Loved the turn about and great to have mom gagged, tied down and foot tickled
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

That is the most enjoyable way to make it through lockdown, by tieing up. I love every part of the story. Can't wait for part 4.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

The fInal part

After Kate left Jessica violently struggled calling out for help to no avail. After 45mins Kate returned out of breath and sweating, she walked into the kitchen to see Jessica drenched in sweat. "I see you've been trying to escape, I guess you need to be retied now." Kate said, Jessica shook her head no and mmmphhed repeatedly as Kate approached holding the chloroform rag.

Kate pressed the rag over Jessica's mouth and nose, Jessica pleaded to be released and Kate shhhed her. Once Jessica had passed out Kate removed the ropes tying her to the table and then removed the tape (mentally noting the lack of adhesive).

Kate tightened the ropes around Jessicas ankles and then tied another rope around her wrists cinching it tightly, Late repeated this process for Jessicas knees (above and below) and elbows (about 5cm from touching). From the ropes connecting Jessicas elbows Kate tied a rope which she looped around Jessicas chest creating an 'X' shape around her breasts, Kate then wrapped a rope around her upper body just below her breasts and then tied it of. Kate completed the tied with a short rope connecting her wrists to her ankles.

After a few minutes Jessica woke up, she called into her gag and got no response after a minute of Jessica calling and testing her bonds Kate walked in. "Enjoying the hogtie?" Kate asked sarcastically, nnnnnmphh Jessica replied, "sorry, I didn't quite get that. I think I might remove that gag" Kate replied.

Jessica was visibly happy as Kate peeled the tape of, Jessica spat the panties out of her mouth and said "thank yo-mmph" as Kate handgagged her Jessica grunted into Kates hand and then she saw Kate removing her sneakers, know what would happen next Jessica tried pleading but Kate continued.

"open wide" Kate said with a wide smile while holding her sweaty socks next to Jessicas mouth, Jessica found the smell sickening but still opened her mouth, Kate stuffed the socks into Jessicas mouth and wrapped silver duct tape around her head five times. Kate then picked up her sneaker and taped it onto Jessicas face, Jessica grunted and violently struggled but it accomplished nothing.

Kate placed jessica onto the couch and tickled her as she scrolled through the channels. After finding a movie she wanted to watch Kate put down the remote and placed Jessica onto her lap and started tickling her sides, Kate focused on the movie occasionally telling jessics to "shut up", once the movie was over Kate stopped tickling Jessica, and went into the kitchen and she returned holding a bag of ice cubes and placed them on Jessica's back, "I'll be back later so we can watch the news" Kate said as she left.

Jessica tried to get the bag of her back and kept failing, she also tried to reach for the knots but just couldn't reach. After an hour and twenty minutes Kate returned and the uce had melted, Kate undid Jessicas hogtie and removed the shoe. Kate went into the kitchen and brought a chair into the living room (this chair: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... 2&usqp=CAU) and made Jessica sit on it, Kate then tied ropes connecting Jessicas upper body to the chair tying it off between the bars, Kate then tied Jessicas thighs to the seat and tied her ankles to a stool.

Once Jessica was secured Kate turned on the tv, "Social distancing restrictions will be eased as of next week" a news presenter said (among other things), Jessica looked at Kate with excitement, Kate looked back and said "you think I'm going to let you go because I can go out now, you still haven't learned your lesson.", Jessicas face turned from a look of excitement to great disappointment and let out a sad moan. "Goodnight" Kate said as she left the living room, leaving Jessica to sit in the dark.

Jessica struggled to get free, she picked at the ropes and twisted her wrists making very small amounts of progress, after what felt like hours of struggling Jessica got her hands free.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice story :) And the End - Jessica getting her hands free - deserves a sequel, I would say :)
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

If social distancing is relaxed maybe Kate's boyfriend could join in the fun.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Very nice!
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 5: the second wave

A month had passed since Jessica had escaped her bonds and neither had tied or been tied by the other. Since then Kate would chuckle when looking at the table and Jessica would joke about gagging Kate when she talks too loudly on the phone.

At breakfast Kate (now 18yo and 1.62m tall, wearing: black leggings and a light blue tshirt) said "there is a party at my friends house tomorrow night and I was wondering if I could borrow the car to get their", Jessica replied in a sorrowful tone "I'm sorry but recently covid restrictions have been put back up, so I can't allow you to leave". "please mom, everyone will be social distancing and wearing masks...wait are you going to tie me up again" Kate said, "that give me an idea, I tie you up and if you escape in thirty minutes or less you tie me up, so then Id be powerless to stop you going to the party, and if you cant escape you stay tied up" Jessica said.

There was a moment of silence as Kate thought about it, after a minute Kate said "sure", "great, do you want to be tied with ropes or tape?" Jessica said enthusiastically, "uhh, rope i guess." Kate replied. Jessica quickly left the room and Kate stood their, periodicly cheching her phone.

After 25 minutes Jessica returned wearing a banclava, holding a large duffel bag in her left hand and her right hand pointed at Kate (shaped like a gun) and said in the most masculine voice she could "lay on the ground on your stomach with youre hands behind you back" Kate sighed as she complied.

Jessica walked over opening the bag, she then kneeled next to kate and pulled a 12ft rope from the bag she then folded the rope in half and tied kates wrists(pass the ends through the loop, wrap around, cinch and knot) repeating this process for kates knees, ankles, calfs and elbows, jessica the sat kate up and pulled a 20ft rope out of the bage and wrapped the rope around kates upper body, starting from below her breasts ending around her forearms(knotting the rope every 1.5inches down), with the remaining strands jessica tied kates knees to her chest.

"how long have you been planning this challenge" Kate said as she started testing her bonds, "about two days" Jessica said dismissevly as she searched the bag "wat are you doin over their?" kate asked as she rocked back and forth "getting something to shut you up" jessica replied as she pulled a pair of white ankle socks and a red bandana from the bag, "is that really nessisary" Kate whined as jessica approached "yes, now open wide" jessica said in a voice that approached the voice you'd talk to a baby with.

kate forced her lips shut as jessica pressed the socks against her mouth, "i'll give you to the count of three and if you mouth isnt open ill mummify your head in duct tape" jessica said and kate's eyes widened and she immediately opened her mouth. jessica stuffed the socks into kates mouth and tied the bandana between her teeth with a knot in the middle. Jessica took out an oven timer and set it for 30 minutes "begin" she said as kate started struggling.

who won you(first 5 people to comment) decide?
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

Kate
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Kate :)
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Kate
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Jessica
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Kate. Great story by the way
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

part 6:

Kate immediately began struggling once the timer had started, she started by trying to straighten her legs and move her arms fron her body, grunting as rocked back and forth. After 3minutes kate shed to rope pinning her arms and knees to her chest, Jessica got a shocked look and thought "that was a poorly tied knot, she'll never get her wrists free" as kate begun plucking the ropes around her wrists. After 2 minutes she was able to reach the knot with her fingers and after another 2 minutes got her hands free. Kate then started pulling at the ropes binding her elbows, Jessica audibly gulped, after 10 minutes Kate was able to pull the rope binding her elbows of and through it onto the floor. Kate then pulled out her gag and smirked at jessica as she begun untying her legs, after another 10 minutes kate had freed herself and jessica stood frozen with a shocked look on her face.

"h-h-how" jessica stuttered, kate pulled a chair out and told jessica to sit in it. jessica complied and kate picked up the ropes that were used to tie her from the floor and used them to tie jessicas wrists amd elbows to the arm rests and her knees and ankles to the legs of the chair, kate the took a roll of duct tape, taped over the ropes and then taped below her breasts pinning her to the chair, her waist and her thighs to the seat, each time using ten wraps of tape.

Kate took off jessicas socks and stuffed them into her mouth and then wrapped tape around her head twice. "i'm going out to get some more supplies to properly tie you up, don't go anywhere." kate said as she walked outside abd jessica screamed nnnnmmmmmph into her gag. Once kate left jessica furiously struggled for 30 seconds before getting exhausted then she started calling out into her gag and tried getting her wrists free.

how does kate tie up jessica, first 7 to comment decide.
hogcuffed
hands tied over head to stairs railing
mummified
chair tied
tied spread eagle to bed
tied to table

also please provide any criticism you may have
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Chairtie for me. Nice little story