Cutlas Compound (M,m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
heybro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cutlas Compound (M,m)

Post by heybro »

Cutlas Compound

"Dude, I really think you should get belted."

Callan would just not quit.

I'll admit, having a wide leather padded belt snug against your skin would feel very sweet. It would make me feel safe and secure especially if Callan commissioned it. And, I wouldn't even mind that they were welded in place. Okay, welded was probably a misnomer. I'm pretty sure they just sized the leather near perfectly, riveted the two ends together, and snapped it all in place. But it would sure feel permanent.

I knew they could be removed. But if Callan was somehow designated my signer, which would surely be the case, it would all have to go through him. Removal would mean more paperwork and fees as well as a thorough review process. At minimum, a removal appointment would have to be made and of course I'd have to go in to Cutlas Compound Incorporated. Actually, this all brings me to the real reason for my hesitation. I knew Cutlas would upsell us. We'd go in for a belt and I'd walk out in a full suit or some kind of oxygen bubble. I'd even seen ads for free fittings, demonstrations, and, yes, I even saw an add for a free belting (no purchase required). I knew no one was walking out of there with just a wide padded leather belt snug around their hips. There would be some kind of upsell. I could probably say no but with Callan in the room, I doubted my resolve.

"Come on, why not?" Callan continued.

"You know why not, Cal, I'll get stuck in something bigger," I reasoned.

"Hey Pax, dude, I swear -- I will NOT let them put you in anything other than a belt," he pronounced while gripping my shoulders with the full weight of his body from above. He always knew how to make me feel secure and I had no doubt a belt, perhaps with his name embolden in the leather, would make me feel like a King with Callan.

I knew he had won. He always did. But, I still tried to pretend to hold out in order to get a few more reassurances.

"How would you stop them?" I challenged, "You know they can be persuasive."

"Simple," Callan stated, "I won't sign or pay for anything without that guarantee."

I contemplated his resolve as he showed me a picture of a wide padded leather belt sitting snugly above an adonis's muscular hips.
"I already have the one you'll want picked out," he informed.

My eyes drank in the suppleness of the picture before me. The belt was amazing. The leather was thick but soft. It was padded but firm. It looked so comfortable and yet so secure. I knew in that moment I was getting belted. I knew Callan sensed the inevitability of my conclusion.

"Ok," I admitted.

Callan smiled and squeezed my hips in the exact position I knew the belt would be.

Cutlas Compound Incorporated was a large multi story building covered in opaque glass. The walkway towards the entrance was filled with large banners on either side advertising the various equipment and services offered within. I knew I should be concerned because I knew every word was designed to make you feel as if you wanted to give in to a new fad and that in doing so, you'd be signing something away to them. But, I was with Callan and I was going to get a sweet belt welded - I mean fitted neatly - on my waist. It was really impossible to not be excited despite all the double speak before me.

The lobby was plush. Large black leather couches framed the large in-take area. Stealthy brawny guys in Cutlas Compound shirts were buzzing back and forth with clip boards in their hands and pens behind their ears. They were either introducing themselves to clients or ushering them to and from other areas.

Callum comfortably placed his hand on to my shoulder and began kneading my muscle. He always knew when I needed reassurances.

"Grab a seat and I'll make sure all the details are taken care of," Callum instructed.

I actually thought it was a good idea. The less I had to talk with Cutlas Compound Coordinators, the more likely things would go according to plan.
So, he sauntered up to the front desk where he was greeted with smiling employees eager to accommodate him. Meanwhile, I ventured over to a sinking leather couch near the far wall, which was currently unoccupied and perched myself atop the edge.

I instantly felt relief. The leather was nice. Callum seemed to be having a positive interaction with the fellas at the desk. I leaned in further. The leather seemed to gently grab me as it pulled me all the way down in to the bottom of its folds and nestled gently against me. The leather cradled me as it slowly began to warm with my body.

"Pax Fulton," a tall man to my left bellowed matter of factly.

I jolted out of my daze and turned my head to face him although I still remained snugly deep inside the leather couch.
He smiled.

"Right this way, please," he stated.

Another man, who had been behind him, came around to my other side. "Need some help," he asked while grabbing hold of my right arm to help pull me out of the couch.

He already had me standing before I was able to answer his question so I simply stated, "Thanks."

They both smiled as we walked directly away from the front desk and Callum.

"My, um, well, my signer, I think is the word...he's still at the desk," I stuttered.

"That's right," the guy who had called my name whispered, "We've got all your paperwork here. One standard simple black belting. Nothing more."

"No need to worry Pax, we've done this many times," the one still on my right reinforced.

"When we get you to your room, we'll make sure you're completely comfortable," the first continued.

I really wanted to ask more questions about the way Callan had setup the contract or what exactly a simple belting meant or if Callan would be joining us, but they inexplicably made me feel so darn at ease. It was as if asking would be insulting. And, both their hands were crisscrossed around my waist as if foreshadowing the belt. I just didn't want any of it to end.

Within moments we reached a door and they ushered me inside. A stark stainless steel table sat on the right. A small stool with wheels sat on the left in front of an unassuming cabinet.

"Did you want something to help you relax?" the guy always on my right asked.

I sort of looked at him like a deer in headlights. My answer was no. My heart was curious as to what this could be. Should I dare say yes without knowing.

As if reading my mind, the man on my left held up a small cup with a pink liquid inside. He placed it near my lips and gave a matter of fact subtle sigh while looking directly in my eyes. I parted my lips as he tilted the cup up. Smooth liquid covered my tongue as my throat began to swallow.
"Your friend picked out a real beauty," the man piped while discarding my cup. The guy on my right began pealing off plastic from an item he had been extracting out of the cabinet. I began seeing hints of glimmery black leather.

The belt looked amazing. It was even thicker than in the photos. It was definitely high end. "Wow. Callum. You outdid yourself," I thought to myself as the liquid I had taken began making me feel warm and fuzzy.

The man on my right lifted up my shirt and steadied me. The next few moments were a bit of a blur. I remember leaning in to his torso and resting my head on his shoulder. They were both manipulating the device around my waist. I felt the ice cold leather meet my skin but my body did not jump or react. I simply stayed slumped on the guy's shoulder.

They were talking to each other using technical language I couldn't much understand. I heard the leather creaking and metal clinging. They seemed to be seizing in on something and then "CLICK" I heard a metal piece snap and then another small metal piece drop to the barren floor.

I wanted to sleep.

The guy always on my right gently hoisted me back up on to the metal table allowing me to take a seated position.
"Just one more piece to go," he reasoned.

I could make out two large black blobs. Then I felt them over each one of my hands. They were just like the belt: very thick and padded. They began working on them just as they had the belt. Actually, I was laying on my back and closed my eyes. I fell hard in to a deep sleep.

When I woke, it felt like a day had passed.

"There he is," the man who had initially greeted me stated. "How are you feeling?"

"Great," I responded. I had never felt so good in my life. I had slept hard and my body felt amazing. I could feel the belt hugging me already. It wasn't too tight and definitely not too loose.

I looked down and realized that not only was I belted, but also, I was mitted.

I met eyes with the man. He seemed to be expecting my reaction knowingly.

"Look Pax," he started, "Before you say anything, tell me, how do those mitts feel?"

"Amazing," I automatically cooed.

"Callum opted for the standard issue belt, which automatically comes with the risk free seven day mitting trial. It's on the house," he explained.
I tugged on the mitts. My hands were useless underneath thick folds of leather padding. "I really only wanted the standard belt," I explained.
The guy who had been on my right entered the room and exclaimed, "Whao - those mitts turned out amazing! What do you think?" as he reached out and squeezed my right handed mitt. I could barely feel the pressure from his hand underneath all the padding.

"They seem cool but I really only wanted the belt. I'll probably be back within the seven days to have them taken off," I discouragingly and flatly stated.

"Sure thing man - if your signer doesn't like them, he can have them returned within seven days. Between you and me, I've never seen anyone do it. Once a guy gets used to someone fully mitted, they just can't bear to reverse it. Besides, the guys at the loyalty department are notorious for getting upsells. So, we actually encourage you to come back within those seven days."

A frog began to form in my throat.

"We'll let your signer know your ready for pickup bro. We recommend no driving for the next 24 hours so that sedative can wear off," the man added.

I looked down at my mitted hands and then upwards toward my belted waist. I couldn't help but enjoy them.

The two guys left the room and I gave a sigh of relief. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after-all.