I couldn’t believe my luck. M/F part 44 finally added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice agan!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you Caesar73, it’s certainly easier to make the tale flow with the shorter chapters and it also makes posting regular update easier as well :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part eight,

“Oh thank you John, it feels so good to stretch at last”, Jackie told me as slowly she worked the stiffness out of her body. “Three hours in such a tight hogtie, feels amazing”, she purred as slowly she rubbed her wrists and arms. “But even I need a break and a coffee”, she added as she lent against the kitchen island where she’d once laid helplessly.
CD3EFF5E-B14E-4E9A-96AF-FBAA0D4177C7.jpeg
“I can’t wait to see what you have planned next”, Jackie cooed, looking at me with mischief in her eyes. “In fact I can’t wait to see what you have in mind for the week at least”, she continued licking her lips seductively. “After all, how many people do you know that get to keep their neighbour helpless for days on end”, she added slowly unbuttoning her shirt.

“Umm, good question, I can’t imagine there’s too many”, I answered in a flirtatious tone, “but then, I can’t imagine there’s too many people with such a beautiful, naughty neighbour, who wants to be tied”, I added with a cheeky grin.

“No, I don’t imagine there are that many”, Jackie responded, stepping closer to me, “and there must be even less who truly have their neighbours blessing”, she added as she leant in and kissed me on the cheek.

“But you clearly have business to do”, she stated, making reference to my laptop lying over in the corner.

“Sadly, yes I do, time and money wait for no man”, I quoted, with a fake pout, “but then I have a duty of care as well”, I added grabbing Jackie firmly by the butt adding, “but maybe there’s a way, we can both be happy.

“Oh yes, I think I know a way to make that happen”, Jackie flirted as she reached around and squeezed my butt in return. “Just give me 10 minutes to freshen up and change”, she purred seductively as she headed for the door. “But not a minute longer”, she continued as she disappeared out of sight. “Or I may have to find another way to entertain myself”, she added mischievously, as I heard her rush upstairs…………….
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Like a wickedly delicious onion, each layer sweeter than the last. Really enjoying this.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is really good, you put a lot of effort in it, and it shows :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both so very much for your comments and support, I hope you’ll continue to like my efforts and let me know your thoughts.

As I hope all you other readers will do as well......

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part nine,

“So what do you think Mr Bossman”, Jackie asked her tone suggestive, her smile mischievous. “Are you ready to get down to business”, she added seductively while taking a seat opposite me on the landing.
49793EDC-BCF5-4AED-AD04-60DE3F7BB296.jpeg
“I have the rope, if you have the intention”, she said provocatively, as she ran her hand up her thigh. “I bet you have some wicked plan for me, don’t you”, she stated, licking her lips seductively, her eyes sparking with anticipation.

“Oh I think you look simply perfect”, I answered when finally she stopped flirting for just a minute or two. “And I bet you do have the rope, in fact I bet you have plenty of rope”, I continued watching her actions intently.

“And yes, I have the intention”, I told her, as I approached with a wicked grin and coil of the fore mentioned rope in hand. “Better yet, I know just where to start”, I added trailing the rope up her legs, over her body and shoulder as I stepped behind her.

“There, how’s that”, I asked once I’d securely bound her wrists together palm facing palm, the rope clinched off nicely and the knots well away from prying fingers.

“”Oooooohhhhh that’s wonderful”, she purred twisting and turning her wrists to test for slack, “I won’t be slipping out of this easily”, she cooed, her eyes all a twinkle. “So now what Mr Bossman”, she asked her voice all a quiver with excitement.

“Well, now I think it’s time we proved your elbows can touch”, I whispered in her ear as slowly I used the rope to draw them together, a light, whimper slipping past her lips.

“Umm, that’s should do nicely”, I said in acknowledgment once the rope was clinched off. “And doesn’t it have the most marvellous of side effects”, I commented, making reference to how her more than ample breasts now strained against her red satin blouse.

“Aahhhh, yeeesssss, sir”, she purred as briefly I allowed my hands to stroke and caress her heaving chest, “but surely you’re not finished yet”, she asked seductively, her voice low and husky, as I walked away.

“Oh no, you don’t get off that lightly, you bad girl”, I answered while picking three more coils of rope, “it’s time for those luscious legs”, I teased kneeling down before her, my hands caressing her nylon covered calves. “And let me just say how wonderful they feel”, I added while slowly, gently, securely binding her ankles together.

“Uuummm, thank you sir”, she cooed as I clinched the rope off one more. “Ahhhhh”, she moaned as she felt me draw them back when joining them to the chairs centre support. “I guess I won’t be getting up and hopping around now”, she commented in her best damsel in distress voice.

“Well, that’s the general idea”, I replied while easing her tight, sensual black skirt up just a little. “But these last two ropes should make doubly sure of that”, I teased while drawing her lower thighs together just above the knee.

“Oooohhhh, yyyeeessss”, she purred once more, her lovely pale grey eyes all a flutter as I clinched that binding off. “Ahhhh, that’s new”, she whispered sweetly as taking the last rope I looped it around firstly her thighs and then the chair.

“I, I guess I won’t be moving around to much now”, she commented, her voice all a quiver. “You certainly know how to treat your sweet, innocent helper”, she whispered divinely as I stepped back to admire both my handiwork and her helpless beauty.
6917A390-E9ED-43D0-A670-7E578CAEA953.jpeg
“But what about my gag”, she asked pouting, before giving a look of disgust.

“Oh we’ll get the that shortly”, I replied quickly heading for her bedroom………………..

(Well, hope you all like this little update half as much as I like writing it, it seems I’ve now for a way that suits my desired style and you all enjoy as well. So please keep the comments and support coming as I continue to develop both this new method and story combined)

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part ten,

“So tell me little Miss Impatient do you recognise these”, I taunted holding up a pair of her own black satin panties, upon my return.

“Ohhhhhh yesssss please, gag this bad girl”, she pleaded, her voice so faint and husky. “And push them in real deep”, she begged of me watching as I ball them up and approached.

“With pleasure you bad, bad girl”, I said my voice also becoming husky and deep. “These should pack that naughty pouting mouth of yours my little minx”, I added as she opened up nice and wide.

“Aaaahhhh”, Jackie cooed as I pushed them in nice and deep, her checks bulging. “Uummm nnnoottthh”, she asked looking up at me, her beautiful pale grey eyes sparkling with satisfaction.

“Now let’s make sure you won’t be pushing them out in a hurry shall we”, I commented with a grin. “I think this will do the trick nicely”, I teased producing one of her black scarves from my pocket.

“Uumm, umm”, she responded, actively nodding her agreement. “Hhhmmmmmmmm”, she moaned as I stood behind her pulling it tightly over her lips and stuffed mouth. “Aahhhhhhhhhhh”, she sighed as I knotted it off behind her head securely.

“There now, that should keep you happy for a little while”, I suggested, suddenly giving her sides a squeeze.

“Hhhhhheeee”, she squealed as much out of shock than because it tickled.

“Now let’s make sure I have a nice little view”, shall we I teased hiking her skirt up just a little. “So stockings, I like it”, I commented taking a seat opposite her.
378D41B1-26CB-4F46-8AE4-4985784C9F01.jpeg
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Nice work again Bandit. Nice images and a great story to go with it.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago Nice work again Bandit. Nice images and a great story to go with it.
I agree! Good work, Bandit :D
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

They certainly seems to be having a good time!

Once more, your writing skills have really improved over the course of your last few stories. And, again, I do appreciate the shorter chapters.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

This is very nicely done and highly entertaining! Good concept, well executed. I second Emma's comment about the shorter chapters.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your words of support, it’s great to know after many efforts I’ve finally hit the nail on the head and can move forward not only with this tale, of which there’s plenty to come but with others as well. :)

Stay tuned more to follow shortly :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part eleven

“Well, that’s my work done for the day”, I proudly announced, setting my laptop to one side, some 2 and half hours later. “And you know what that means”, I teased while standing and stretching just a little. “After all, it’s clear you like to be the centre of attention”, I added, making reference to her constant cooing, moaning and purring.

“Mmmmm hhhhmmm”, Jackie replied, as slowly, deliberately, like a cat stalking a mouse, I approached. “Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh”, she faintly moaned as I ran my hand up her tightly bound thigh.

“But then, who am I to complain, when such a naughty girl longs to be kept bound and gagged”, I continued as I pulled her skirt up just a little further. “And you do long for me to keep you bound and gagged don’t you”, I half asked, half stated as I stepped behind her.

“Ooooohhhhh yyyttthhhh”, she purred in response, as gently my hands slipped up her sides.

“Yet you know you’re such a bad, bad girl”, I whispered in her ear as I felt a shudder cascade through her securely restrained body, my hands resting on her shoulder. “In fact, I bet you’d have no complaints if I never set you free”, I added, as slowly my hands traced the outline of her heaving chest.

“Ahhh, ahhh…hhh….ah…ah..ahhh”, she gasped as for just a moment or two I allowed myself to get a little carried away, captivated by her beauty, her helplessness, her need to loved.

“Well, that just enough of that”, I stated, as much to myself as to Jackie. “I think I’d best go prepare lunch”, I added, stepping back. “But don’t worry, I’ll come and free you soon”, I told her, hoping I’d not just spoilt everything so far.
BFCB48CC-5422-4A56-8FDA-44EBDA62B74B.jpeg
Mmmm, mmmm, aaaaahhh, uuuhhhh”, Jackie squealed after me, signalling for me to return to her, the chair creaking as she began to struggle intently. “Wwwhhhh, mmmmpppphhh”, she tried to say indicating she wanted me to remove her gag.

“Oh well, here we go”, I thought to myself as Jackie tipped her head forward so I could release the knotted scarf. “She’s about to tell me to release her and leave”, my mind told me as I helped remove the balled up panties.

“Please don’t worry, or get upset”, she told me almost instantly, despite the dryness in her mouth. “It’s okay to touch, to tease”, she continued even as I bent down you release her legs. “No John, don’t do that please”, she said, stopping me in my tracks.

“I guess, you feel bad, feel guilty for what just happened”, Jackie added, tenderness in her croaky voice. “But is not your fault, it’s mine”, she added, the twinkle still visible in her beautiful pale grey eyes.

“Me and Michael talked about this”, she continued showing no signs of distress. “And we agreed you’d be allowed to touch me as you wish, have me dressed as you desire, but most of bind and gag me as you see fit”, she explained as I stood both shocked and relieved.

“Oh, oh I see”, I stuttered, kneeling before her, my hands resting upon her thighs. “But you’re a very happily married woman”, I stated rather than asked. “So it would be wrong of me to touch you as I did”, I added feeling rather ungentlemanly.

“You’re right, I am very happily married”, Jackie responded, moving her legs so my hands road a little further up her thighs. “But Michael knows himself, he can’t keep me satisfied when it comes to bondage, when it comes to some sensual caress”, she continued looking a little embarrassed. “Which is why we asked you to help”, she told me, before adding, “because we honestly believe you’ll never take it further”.

“No, no I wouldn’t”, I acknowledged in all sincerity, “that’s why I felt so bad”, I continued, still feeling guilty for my behaviour. “And I fully understand of you wish me to release you and leave”, I added, my heart aching for reasons I didn’t understand.

“Well I would like you to release me, but only so I can freshen up and change”, Jackie informed me. “While you prepare lunch, before getting me all tied up once more”, she quickly added with a warm, sincere, reassuring smile.

“Very well, then I’ll wait for you to join me in the kitchen very soon”, I replied while slowly releasing her from the chair………………………………
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The conversations between Jackie and the narrator? I enjoy them! The verbal and the nonverval communication 😉
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

These stories are really good, and yeah, the exchange between the characters is fun to read. I teally like this. I'm not used to seeing characters talk to each other in Bandit's stories, I hope I can see more....
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Excellent job Bandit, and I'm definitely enjoying this writing style :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 12

It must have been nearly 25 minutes without so much as a sign of Jackie before finally I heard her call out seductively. “John, John, could you pleeeaassssseee come upstairs and help me with something.

“Oh yes of course, and I’ll fetch the sandwiches and coffee”, I answered in a deep husky voice, simply glad my wandering hands hadn’t just spoiled everything.
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I wonder, what Jackie needs help with :) Good cliffhanger!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you but I’m all fairness it was meant to have been saved in drafts but stay tuned to find out lol

And as always to each of those who’ve commented thank you very very much indeed it’s appreciated by myself all the others that contributed here :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

It looks like things might be getting a bit more intimate than John had planned.....
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I believe you may well be right Emma, and yet maybe they won’t be going to far, after all this is in the fiction for everyone section, but I’m trying something else that’s new to write a story that can appeal to younger members and older members too. :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part thirteen

Yet nothing, and I mean nothing could have prepared me for the sight that awaited at the top of the staircase. For there Jackie stood, long gone the sweet innocent look of a wife and woman playing simple bondage games with a neighbour. Replaced by what can only be described as the most delectable, delicious look of a woman longing for a little.

No longer was she respectfully dressed in jeans and jumper, nor even a tight skirt and shimmering satin blouse. Instead, she stood, a cheeky grin spread across her face, and twinkle in her eyes, dressed in only matching black panties and bra. Shear black stocking covering her toned thighs, while slinky black satin opera gloves finished her look.

To say my jaw, along with the tray, baring the sandwiches and coffee, almost hit the floor, would, in all honesty be an understatement. I felt my trousers bulging, something I mentally condemned myself for allowing.

“Oh my god, Jackie you look amazing”, I managed to utter, quickly placing the tray to one side, for fear of dropping it. “You’re such a bad, bad girl”, I continued my voice becoming deeper, my tone heading towards husky. “And you know what I do to bad, bad girls, don’t you”, I added a broad grin spreading across my face.

“You’re so sweet and kind John”, she replied, her eyes all of a flutter, her face turning red. “But let’s just skip lunch”, she added with a longing look upon her face. “After all, I can think of better things to do”, she cooed, while lowering herself to the floor. “And I just know you can as well”, she purred placing her hands behind her head in submission, her ankles crossing, almost instinctively.
D465AA5B-FDD9-4AFB-B07B-09FDBB16528F.jpeg
“Lunch, what lunch”, I responded, instantly dismissing the rather uninviting ham and cheese sandwiches I’d thrown together. “But if we’re not to eat, then you must promise, to join me tonight for dinner”, I added kneeling before her.

“Ooohhhhh, yessssss, I promise”, Jackie said her voice becoming low and compliant. “And I promise to dress to please”, she added seductively, moments before a faint moan passed her lip.

“Do you like it when I touch you in such a way”, I asked, making reference to the way I’d boldly slid my hand up her right thigh.

“Oh yes, John, it feels so good”, she purred, seeming to slowly slip into a fantasy world, “but please, the afternoon is still so young”, she added sweetly. “Get me restrained, make me feel helpless and vulnerable”, she added, licking her lips seductively. “And then do with me as you please”, she cooed, no doubt knowing I’d still remain respectful……………………………
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part fourteen,

“So how does that feel”, I asked Jackie having not only locked the four metal bracelets around her ankles and wrist, but also fitted the matching metal collar around her neck.

“Oooooohhhh, it feels so good”, she moaned in reply, her body trembling with nervous excitement. “But please don’t stop now”, she purred, moments before she heard the tell tale click that confirmed her wrist were locked together.

“Umm, yeeesssss”, she cooed, when my fingertips slowly traced their way up her thighs. Her eyes seeming to cloud over as they fluttered open and closed. “Oh god, gag, gag me now”, she pleaded as held her around the waist.

“As you wish, my lady”, I responded grabbing hold of the black and white panties lying next to her. “Open wide”, I instructed, smacking her firm pert butt, to insure her compliance.

“Mmmmmmmmppppppppphhhhhh”, she squealed as I pushed the panties evilly in place.
CE6F6228-EE15-4347-A78F-4AB55290198D.jpeg
“And now let’s get you finished off”, shall we I added reaching firstly for the duct tape…………
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This keeps getting better.

The slow dance between a woman with needs and a man with an iron will, who will not betray the trust placed upon him.

Great stuff

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic