I couldn’t believe my luck. M/F part 44 finally added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Oh my, this is certainly getting close to "adult" territory, lol!

You're doing a good job keeping this story on the "everyone" side of the line, but that line looks thinner and thinner!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

He is right know walking ON the very thin line...

Fantastic job as always Bandit! Can't wait to see if he can walk the tightrope :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your continued comments and support, and have no fear that line will remain thin at times, will be stepped away from at others should my thinking work out as desired, but you’ll have to stay tuned for more, just as soon as work allows.

But till then have no fear, I’ve not abandoned Jackie and this tale, far from it :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago but you’ll have to stay tuned for more, just as soon as work allows.
Don't you hate it when work interferes with more important things, like finishing this story? :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I didn0t see there was a new update and it's been already a week ago :shock:

Anyway, another nice piece for this story, I like the internal struggle :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both for your comments and support, and now it seems the site is working again, as it’s been dreadful for the last week or more I’ll have an update here soon :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part thirty eight,

Slowly, following a deep breath, with a renewed determination not to increase the sexual tension between Jackie and myself I opened the kitchen door. With a wicked grin, that just seemed to spread subconsciously across my face, I lent against the frame, and looked, looked at the way Jackie twisted and turned in her bindings, the ropes around her waist and legs straining as she attempted to show what it was she wanted.

“Coommtthhh, hherrttthhh”, she pleaded passed the red ball that filled her mouth. Unintentionally I stalked towards her like a wild cat preparing to attack its already wounded prey. Foolishly, against everything I’d already said to myself. I ran my left hand up her restrained arm, allowing my fingertips to linger as I stepped behind her, repeating the action with my right.

“You’ve been a very bad girl”, I whispered in her ear, as my hands rested on her shoulder.

“Damn it man, what are you doing”, my mind silently screamed when my hands made there way to her waist. “This is not helping, you idiot”, it told me as a bolt of electricity shot through my body. “Stop it now, moron”, it scolded me even as my finger tips eased up the hem of her red nightie.

“Aaahhh….hhhh….aaa….hhhh….hh….hhhhhh”, Jackie gasped as my finger tips teased her bare flesh. “Oooohhhh….hhhhh……ooooo….hhhhh….hhhhhhh”, she moaned as my hands travelled further down her thighs, the soft sensual nylon increasing their effectiveness.

“Stop it”, my mind yelled at me as I felt her tremble, but my hands failed to respond. “Stop, just stop”, it screamed as I felt her tense, heard her breath catch.

I knew what was about to happen, knew it was down to the sexual tension between us. It was more than just my tight bindings and Jackie’s insatiably appetite for being bound and gagged that coursed what followed. That lead to the longest of moans, even as my hands rested mere millimetres from her womanhood. That saw her shudder and slump, gasping for breath against her bindings.

The deed had been done, and I was, for a better term, in a state of shear panic. It was time to release her, to extricate myself from the scene, if only for a short while. I needed to take stock of all that had happened, needed to find away to lower the sexual tension between us…………………

Well I know it’s taken awhile but I hope you’ve enjoyed this latest update and will pass on your thoughts as always……

Bandit666
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Well worth the wait.

How will he be able to forgive himself for this? Is he about to cross the line or will he be true to himself?

Really nicely done.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good! And it was worth waiting, Bandit!!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> with a renewed determination not to increase the sexual tension between Jackie and myself

Yeah, right, that is going to work... NOT :-)
Thanks for adding a new chapter to this story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

So hot... but despite all the good intentions, I have the feeling things will get soon worse... or better, depending on the point of view :twisted: :roll: :lol:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your comments and continued support as I weave my way around this little tale. It’s always great to know it’s being enjoyed and more will follow soon.

Bandit666 :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part thirty nine.

Having carefully released Jackie from her bindings, from the chair. Having gently scooped her up in my arms, wary of where I placed my hands. Have lain her softly upon the sofa, as her body still twitched, her face remained flushed, and no doubt her womanhood still throbbed. I bid her a temporary good bye.

“I’ll be back soon, my beautiful lady”, I whispered in her ear, as she smiled. “But for now just rest, just freshen up and get ready for bed”, I suggested, well aware of what my actions had initiated.

With a kiss on the cheek, I turned to leave, looking back over my shoulder, as she lay prone on the sofa, her chest heaving, her wet panties exposed, I heard her faintly whisper, “thank you John that was incredible”.

But that was over two hours ago now, and the clock was slowly approaching midnight. I knew I’d soon have to return, to see my gorgeous neighbour once more. For I’d given my word, I’d made a promise not only to Jackie, not only to Michael but also to myself.

I’d said I’d keep her bound and gagged, would take care of her insatiable appetite for helplessness. Yet I wondered if I could. I knew Michael had told me what was allowed, and what wasn’t. I knew it was possible, was acceptable for me to touch her intimately. To play with her breasts, to tease her womanhood.

And yet that was the problem, was I truly strong enough to stop there, should I even risk finding out. They’d placed so much trust in me, a trust I had no intention of breaking. Or at least my mind, my will told me that.

It was with a sigh, with a large gulp of whiskey that I stood, that I peaked out of the window to ensure nosy Norris had retired for the night. “You must find a way to remove some of this sexual tension”, I told myself. “You have to find a way to make it about just her helpless”, I advised myself.

But I knew it wouldn’t be that simply, I knew I’d started something that might not end so easily, and upon my return to Jackie, I’d be proven right, I’d be in for another surprise, another wonderful, saucy, exciting surprise………

(Well I know this part is short, is a little unimpressive, but I needed a link, a way to get from one adventure to the next. Please stay tuned, please pass on your thoughts, as another part will follow shortly, and all will be explained)

Bandit666
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Bandit, what can I say?

This casts fresh new light on John's inner turmoil and his determination to be honourable. For me this could be a pivotal chapter, where John tries to steer away from Jackie's wanton desire to focus on her helplessness and the battle of wils to come.

Great work again.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you wolfman, you have seen my aim, I hope you’ll enjoy all that there is to follow, for Jackie won’t make it easy, and John will find it a struggle.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Bandit, what can I say?

This casts fresh new light on John's inner turmoil and his determination to be honourable. For me this could be a pivotal chapter, where John tries to steer away from Jackie's wanton desire to focus on her helplessness and the battle of wils to come.

Great work again.
I totally agree, it may be a short chapter, but absolutely not unimpressive, my friend :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend, it’s always good to know my tales are so enjoyed and characters more than just hollow :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part forty

As I made the now all so familiar trip across the street to my seemingly always aroused, bondage loving neighbour. I couldn’t help but look up, only to see her bedroom lay in darkness. Briefly, in a moment of madness, I smiled inwardly, thoughts of her sleeping, of her being way to tired to want more, after recent events cascading through my mind.

But of course, deep down, I knew that hovered somewhere between the highly unlikely to the totally impossible. For nothing seemed to be that simple where Jackie was concerned. There appeared no way to curb her need for bondage, to feel helpless. Her constant need for intimacy could never be stifled.

So, truthfully, it came as no surprise when I entered to find her waiting. Find she might well have refreshed herself, might well have changed her outfit. But there was no sign of tiredness, of weariness. Far from it judging by the pose she struck, the lingerie she wore.
F15587AD-4511-4161-B9FB-E15C1E5EAD41.jpeg
“Oh there you are John”, Jackie purred as I stepped inside, “what kept you, I’ve been waiting”, she asked seductively. Her intention, her desire and her lust evident in her tone, in her actions.

Foolishly, defeating all I’d decide to do, I stepped closer, I pulled her close. “You shouldn’t be doing this”, I told myself as my hand gripped her firm pert butt. Her black satin panties feeling so soft, so warm. “Take a step back and compose yourself”, my mind commanded, but it went unheard as I kissed her on the lips.

“You look amazing”, I whispered in her ear, while fighting my urge to touch her intimately. “But I don’t think you can sleep in bed like this”, I added making reference to the heels, nylon stockings, panties and corset she wore.

“Oh but who says I want to sleep just yet”, she cooed in my ear, her left hand slowly heading towards my butt. “After all I’m not even tired”, she continued as she squeezed my butt playfully. “And anyway, I hate having the bed to myself”, she added provocatively, even as I felt myself get all the more aroused.

“Ah but you’ll need all your strength for tomorrow”, I teased while deftly extricating myself from the situation before I did something I’d later regret. “But it doesn’t look like you’re suitably dressed for bed right now”, I continued while stepping back, a wicked grin across my face.

“Why John whatever have you got in mind”, she asked. Running her right hand up her nylon clad thigh while licking her lips seductively. “It sounds like you’ve got some naughty plans for me”, she added with a smirk.

“Well maybe I have”, I taunted, “but first let’s get you ready for a night on the couch”, I added reaching for the thick black collar she’d left, no doubt deliberately, on the armchair……………..

(Well it’s been a while coming but I hope you’ve enjoyed and will as always leave your thoughts and comments).

Bandit666
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

The slow dance resumes!

The inner conflict from the temptation is palpable. But it seems his resolve has grown a little, with John's steering away from the bedroom.

Excellent work

gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I'm curious to see what John's naughty plan to avoid naughtiness is :twisted: :lol:

Great job as always, my friend :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both for your support and comments, it means a lot to know even after a slight break my story hits the right note and continues to interest, :)

More to follow soon :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part forty one.

“There we go nice and snug”, I announced as I buckled the last strap on the black leather arm binder that now held Jackie’s arms securely behind her back.

“Aaahhhhhhh”, she sighed pass the padded black leather stuff gag effectively buckled in her mouth as I turned her to face me using the shiny metal loop on her matching black leather collar.

Oh how her beautiful pale grey eyes twinkled as she looked up at me. The lust and longing clear to see as the provided a mirror into her soul.

“Sit”, I instructed, my tone more dominant than at any time previously. My vain hope being that it would settle her lustful feelings. “Legs together”, I added, unable to keep it going, as I gazed at her magnificent body so scantly clad. “That’s wonderful”, I commented as I ran my hands up her nylon covered calves and thighs.

“Ooooooooo yyeeetthhhhhh”, she purred past the gag, as I did so.

“Damn it, why do you have to be so gorgeous, so willing”, my mind screamed silently to itself as I found it ever harder to stop. “Just do it”, you know you want to”, my sinful side told me. “No, stop, resist”, my more respectful, good side argued.

Grabbing the first of two black leather belts, for now my good side prevailed, yet I wasn’t sure for how much longer that would be the case.

Slowly, snuggly it buckled it securely around Jackie’s ankles. Playfully she pulled and twisted, smirking past the gag. “Squeak, squeak”, her shoes chimed as she did so.

“Now stop that you bad girl”, I told her in my now familiar husky tone as I wrapped the second belt around her lower thighs. Pinning her thighs together.

“Uummmm”, she cooed as I clicked the leash to her collar. “Eeekkkkk”, she squealed as, with a firm tug I forced her to lie down on the sofa.

“Now don’t go anywhere”, I teased as I trapped the leash under the sofa. “I’ll go fetch a blanket and pillows”, I added as I stood and exited the room…………..
4046ACAB-FE6F-4E52-ACCD-3E86852E866B.jpeg
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Another hot update, my friend :twisted: :)
...even if I pictured the good and bad side of John's mind like the classic cartoon devil and angel on his shoulders :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very hot indeed - and the pictures fit in very well, Bandit!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both. And as for the photos Caesar73 I have every single photo set Jackie has ever produced so it’s mainly a case of picking the one I’d like to us and then write the tale around it, so it’s great to know members are liking both :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic