I couldn’t believe my luck. M/F part 44 finally added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I couldn’t believe my luck. M/F part 44 finally added.

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I know I have a couple of on going stories already, but with time so short thanks to my work schedule, or rather the fact I’ve been drafted thanks to being an experienced transport manager to keep food and medicine on the shelves and in the hospitals I truly don’t have the time required to dedicate to those but will return.

But before You continue and hopefully enjoy what you’re about to read I’d like to acknowledge this is a work of total fiction and as such should not be seen as anything else. For while the woman featured, and therefore images posted to aid the telling may well be familiar to many as the stunning, beautiful RealJackieBound, (if like me you’re a fan checkout her amazing site and support where possible) the events are a figment of my mind and nothing else...........

It was just a normal warm, sunny summer’s morning when I saw my beautiful neighbour Jackie checking and watering the plants in the garden, but this time there was something different, very different. For some days ago, while searching the Internet, admittedly looking for images of gorgeous ladies in bondage, I’d made an interesting discover, I’d seen something I’m sure she’d tried to hide. As it turned out, she wasn’t just the beautiful, sweet wife and neighbour she appeared to be, because she was also a model, a very special kind of model no less, just like those I was seeking, was the proprietor and main star of a well knowing, it would seem, adult website, focused on her as the damsel in distress.

“Good morning Jackie, you’re looking as radiant as ever”, I commented whilst casually walking towards her smiling, thoughts of what I’d discovered cascading through my mind, images of her looking simply irresistible all tied up and gagged, with each step, whilst foolishly believing she’d be the only one of us ending up receiving a big surprise.

But I was to be swiftly proved wrong, very wrong, as while I may well have been right with regards to how amazing she looked in her flowing yellow floral print dress, which admittedly didn’t exactly suit gardening, might even have been the one thinking he had some interesting thoughts on where our friendly chat would go, what it would lead to, she most certainly got in there first.
9B41EDA4-EFA4-4500-B75E-457F7800C8C2.jpeg
“Well hello John, how are you doing”, she answered acting all sweet and innocent, “did you like what you saw last night”, she added with a flirtatious smile and wink. “Your web address appeared on my site”, she said with a smirk.

“Oh, err, well, em, I was just messing around”, I stuttered, “but then I liked what I saw and think you need to be in ropes more often”, I added my confidence quickly returning. “Unless of course, you’re happy for everyone else to know what I found, by accident”, I continued with a smile and totally pointless denial.

“Now, I don’t think there’s any need for blackmail”, Jackie responded seductively with a smile, “after all you know I like to be helpless”, she cooed moving her head signalling for me to follow her indoors.

“So, where would you like to start you bad boy”, she purred, looking so beautiful and naughty as she deliberately lowered herself to floor by the sofa. “There’s plenty of rope and a few gags over there in the box”, she informed while licking her lips and fluttering her amazing pale grey.
A1064F62-0997-423B-8992-934F562EDBA6.jpeg
“I see, and what about Michael, something tells me he won’t be too happy for me to bind his beautiful wife without him knowing”, I asked not wishing to course issues even if I so wanted to see her bound by my own hand.

“Oh he’ll not mind in the least”, Jackie answered with a cheeky smile, “after all, if truth be told, my needs get too much for him”, she continued while looking longingly towards the box. “In fact, I think, he’ll appreciate the break”, she added watching excitedly as I moved towards the box.

“Really, when in that case, I’ll do you a deal Miss Jackie”, I responded while collecting the bondage box. “If you fail to escape from my bindings, then I get to bind, gag and maybe occasionally blindfold you whenever I wish, wearing what ever I wish”, I added, knowing I was probably pushing my luck.

“Umm, let me think”, Jackie replied, “I have a better deal, or rather a bigger challenge for you”, she continued with a twinkle in her eyes. “If you can keep me bound for 30 minutes, I’ll let you bind, gag and do whatever you wish, within reason”, she retorted. “But you can only use four coils of rope….and you can’t hogtie me”, she added throwing down quite the gauntlet.

For a moment I considered her offer carefully, or at least that was the impression I tried to portray without much success. “So if I can keep you securely bound for 30 minutes I win the grand prize”, I half asked, half stated while withdrawing the first coil of soft white cord.

“Yes that’s about the top and bottom of it”, Jackie answered with a naughty grin while instinctively placing her hands behind her back, palms facing one another. “Better make it nice and tight”, she purred, her tone so flirtatious and seductive.

“Then you have a deal”, I responded even as slowly, carefully and most importantly snugly began to loop the doubled over white cotton rope horizontally around her wrists. “There I think that’s a nice starting point”, I added after passing the last few passed between her bound wrists vertically between her wrists, tying two figure of eight knots and a simple double knot well out of the reach of her flaying fingers.

“Oh that’s so tight and devious”, Jackie commented in a quiet, satisfied tone, “you’ve done this before you wicked man”, she cooed just before a sweet little moan slipped past her lips. “So what’s next”, she asked her voice husky and longing.

“I think you’ll see soon enough”, I whispered in her ear saw the shiver run up her spine. “Or should I say, you’ll feel soon enough”, I said corrected myself smugly, as I began to wrap the second coil just above her elbows.

“I don’t think you’ll get my elbows to touch that easily”, Jackie commented, well aware of my intentions. “But they can touch with the right amount of effort”, she teased seductively.

“Oh I bet they do”, I whispered in her ear savouring even minute, “but who’s to say I want them to touch this time”, I teased. “After all, I might just like you to think you’ve got at least a little hope”, I added, doing my best not to kiss her lovely long neck.

“You’re really enjoying this aren’t you”, Jackie purred as slowly I bound her arms together, carefully not to leave any slack between the rope at either side. “But there’s only two ropes left now”, she added gleefully, most likely thinking there’s always a chance to escape.

“And that’s all I’ll need”, I whispered as gently, respectfully, I slipped her legs out before her. “And first your ankles”, I teased while slowly she raise her knees. Allowing me another seductive flash of her yellow satin panties.

But if the delectable Jackie believed it would act as a nice distraction, how wrong she’d be proven as slowly I began to bind her love slim ankles tightly together as I had her wrists. The soft white cotton cord being wrapped several times horizontally before passing vertically forming the perfect snug clinch. The knots kept nicely out of reach.

“Well it looks like I’ve got one piece of rope and a nice little gag to go”, I chuckled looking Jackie deep in her beautiful pale grey eyes. “So your choice, gag first or should finish your bindings my dear”, I taunted with a smile.

“Oh a gag as well, you mean man”, she purred her eyes all of a flutter, “but whatever is a sweet innocent lady to choose”, she cooed licking her lips provocatively in the process. “I think, I’ll need a gag sooner or later, so why not now”, she flirted watching as I searched through her supplies.

“Umm let me see, ball gag, nope, not this time, bit gag, oh how naughty, maybe next time”, I teased as I watched her squirm, making no attempt to free herself. “My, my a ring gag, how delicious”, I commented still in two minds what to use. “Perfect”, I announce withdrawing a pair of her own shocking pink panties and a band of white cloth.

“These seem so apt”, I commented as she watched intently while I balled up her panties, “somehow I bet this won’t be a first”, I tormented as I offered them up to her slowly parting pink lips.

“Oooooooo, yes please”, she managed to purr sweetly just before the panties slipped inside her wanting, willing mouth. “Aaahhhhh, mmmmm, oooooooo”, she cooed as slowly, tightly I wrapped the cloth over her packed mouth.

“Well now, isn’t that so much better”, I teased while running my hand up her bare, soft legs, squeezing her thighs together for the final part of her binding.

Snugly, firmly, effectively I wrapped that find length of rope around her thighs, her lovely soft toned thighs. Securely I clinched it off, just as I had the others, the knots well away from and wriggling fingers.

Naughtily I leaned in close, wickedly I kissed her sealed lips, feeling their imprint through the soft white cotton cloth. “We my dear, I guess your 30 minutes begin now”, I stated with a smile sitting back watching the show intently………………….
FEDAD80C-821F-46AC-BBF6-5509CF1D171B.jpeg
Well I hope you’ve enjoyed both my words and the images you’ve been lucky enough to see, if so and you’d like to hear more please let me know and I’ll see what I can squeeze in between shifts and sleep.......
Last edited by Bandit666 11 months ago, edited 44 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first Part is promising. And I like the scenario. I bet, our damsel in residence will still be bound after 30 Minutes. Looking forward too what will happen next 😉
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Your writing is certainly improving, Bandit! And I always thought you were a good writer to start with.

The idea of a challenge story between two consenting adults is a good one, too.

You have a good beginning here!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both very much for your comments and support, and I don’t think it will be much of a spoiler when I say our poor damsel will indeed fail to escape in time and that the fun will continue. :D

And thank you so much for you comments and support with regards to my writing Emma it’s truly appreciated, as I am doing my best to keep a cross with what have described as my unique writing style with a more diverse character based writing :)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I like it, and challenges can be pretty fun, too. Cool story!
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

A very nice start, my friend :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both, and don’t worry, amongst other things there’ll be more challenges ahead for the beautiful Jackie “damsel”

It’s nice to know this stories hit the mark as it’s easy to write in what little time I get right now :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part two,

“15 minutes remaining, and still no further forward”, I taunted with delight while watching as the delectable Jackie gently twisted first one way and then another. Her fingers desperately searching for a loose end, or misplaced knot. All without so much a hint of success.

“10 minutes remaining, and it doesn’t look like you’ve had much joy”, I teased gleefully, watching as she frowned and began to squirm all the more. Her lovely bare legs rubbing together as she searched for a little slack. But it was all to no avail, I’d clinched the ropes expertly.

“My, my 5 minutes left, looks like I’m in for a lot of fun from now”, I tormented, as she squealed and broke into some frantic struggling. The skirt of her dress riding up to reveal first her firm pert satin clad butt, and then her satin clad womanhood as she rolled around before me.

“2 minutes left, that’s two minutes remaining”, I announced with a devilish grin as she slumped on the floor gasping for breath. Her eyes full of joy, a smile forming under her gag.

“And 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1”, I counted down joyfully as she lay helpless in her defeat, her beautiful ample chest heaving beneath her dress. “Oh well times up my gorgeous lady”, I proudly added as she looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

“But it doesn’t look like you’re too upset”, I stated while helping her to rest back against the sofa, while still she flashed her yellow satin panties in my direction. “You maybe I should just leave you like this for a while longer”, I said with a wicked grin as I sat behind her my legs at either side.
02B4F6DD-3D57-4179-8833-78F37DAAAADB.jpeg
“After all, it looks like I get to tie you more often”, I bragged as Jackie gasped when I began to gently, and respectfully massage her shoulders. “Not that you seem over disappointed at hearing that”, I added as she moaned softly into her gag.

“You know, I think this might turn out to be very enjoyable for us both”, I continued as she leaned back and looked up at me with lust in her beautiful pale grey eyes. “But of course we must be careful not to upset or offend Michael”, I commented, aware of the fact Jackie was very much my married neighbour from across the road.

“And you know what gossip can be like in the street, what with all the curtain twitchers”, I added, with a directional nod to my left, before being cut off by the ring of my phone.

“Hello”, I answered cautiously for the number was unfamiliar, “oh hello Michael, I didn’t recognise the number”, I responded, instinctively clamping my hand over Jackie’s already gagged mouth. “Em, er, yes I’m with Jackie now”, I replied upon being asked, a sudden sinking feeling welling up in my stomach.

“Oh yes, she’s a very naughty woman at times”, I said in acknowledgment of Michaels statement as Jackie let out a muffled squeal. “Oh yes and certainly very devious”, I agreed as she strained to hear our conversation.

“She has indeed tricked me into getting her all tied up and gagged”, I shamefully, playfully admitted knowing where Michael was steering our conversation. “Really, you’re perfectly happy for me to leave her like that for as long as I want”, I said, responding to his offer in a delighted tone.

“In fact you’d be both happy and grateful if I’d make it a regular occurrence”, I announced mainly for Jackie’s benefit as she struggled excitedly between my legs. “Well I’d you insist, and it’s agreeable with you both, then I don’t see why not”, I said in agreement to what Michael had offered.

“But yes, the nosy neighbours might well be an issue”, I commented, has it was clear his thoughts matched mine. “And you’re right we can’t allow gossip to ruin Jackie’s reputation”, I agreed as my hand slipped from her mouth and down towards her love bare legs.

“You know I work from home”, I half asked, half stated as playfully I lifted Jackie’s skirt, just to hear her squeal. “Oh yes that was Jackie, seems she likes the idea of me helping out”, I commented with a devilish grin.

“But anyway, what was I saying”, I continued my hand resting on Jackie’s soft bare thigh, “oh yes, well you know I work from home, and I just lost my last secretary”, I added. “Well how about we let the neighbours think, I have replaced her, with this naughty, mischievous, devious wife of yours”, I suggested, lifting Jackie’s skirt for the desired squeal once again.

“Really, perfect, then she can start her struggles…….I mean job tomorrow”, I acknowledged with a smile, a smile clearly replicated beneath Jackie’s gag.

“But tell me Michael, when will you be home”, I asked as the conversation drew to a natural end. “Oh, not for another two hours or so”, I responded, even though he’d admitted he’d be home in under an hour. “I see, then it looks like Jackie will be tied up in her thoughts for a while yet”, I said as once again she broke into a frantic struggle between my legs and mumbled incoherently past her gag.

“Speak to you later Michael, take care”, I said with a huge smile as I hung up my phone. “Well, now looks like you’re going to get your wish”, I commented looking down at Jackie as she positively cooed with excitement under her gag.

“So until the morning, have fun”, I teased as I stood, “Michael will he later to free you”, I continued as I left the room. “I’ll look forward to seeing at 9”, I added for the benefit of our neighbours as I closed the door behind me……………

(Well I hope you’ve all enjoyed this part as well, and feel free to leave your comments)
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

You have done it again Bandit, wrote a cracker, whilst ensuring the nation is fed and medicated. I salute you
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you wolfman, your comments and thoughts are always appreciated, and it’s good to know I’ve hit the mark with this tale, more to come soon, time allowing........

And I’m just pleased to do my part, small as it maybe.....
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 3

“Well good morning Michael”, I called out cheerfully with a friendly wave as I enjoyed the early morning sunlight. “How are you both”, I asked warmly as I stepped across the street extending my hand in greeting.

“Good morning John, so nice to see you”, Michael replied as he walked towards me, “We’re both doing well thank you”, he continued as we shock hands. “In fact, I don’t think we could be any better”, he continued as out of the of our eyes we saw his neighbours curtain twitch,

“In fact Jackie’s so excited at the thought of working along side you”, he announced with a smile and barely noticeable wink, as we saw his neighbours window open just a little.

“Wow, well that’s so reassuring to hear”, I responded with a smile and sly wink of my own. “But I do hope she knows what will be involved”, I continued as we stood together on his drive way.

“Oh I think you’ll find she eager to please”, Michael told me, “or rather I should say she’s bound to please”, he added with a laugh as we both knew exactly what he meant.

“She was so excited to let me know her news when I returned home yesterday”, he added making reference to how I’d left his wife so securely bound and gagged. “So much so, I decided to return the favour myself this morning”, he added, indicating I’d find Jackie a little tied up when I entered there home.

“Oh I see, well I hope she won’t mind too much”, I said in acknowledgment grinning at the thought. “After all I wasn’t expecting to see her till at least 9”, I exclaimed, thinking how nice it would be to leave her helpless for a little longer.

“Something tells me she won’t mind at all if you keep her waiting a little longer”, Michael told me with a loud laugh, “but in that case I’d best leave you our spare key”, he commented reaching into his coat pocket.

“As I really must get going now, work waits for no man”, he added while unlocking his car door. “But please don’t release her too soon”, he whispered as he leans towards me closing his door.

“Bye for now John, enjoy your day”, Michael called out as he pulled away a friendly farewell wave.

(Well I know it’s not exactly the longest of updates, but as I say this is just something I write when time allows, so please bare with me at this incredibly important and busy time for myself like many others).

(And yet with that said, I hope you’ll agree it’s sets the scene nicely and allows the serene to play out well. But please let me know your thoughts on that).

Bandit666
Last edited by Bandit666 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

yep, this sets the scene nicely for certain! Great story, Bandit. love the pictures, too, it adds a lot and helps with visualizing the damsel :D
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I didn't expect an update already, and there are 2! :D
Again, a very interesting story, wish I had neighbours like that :roll: :lol:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part four,

It was exactly 9 o’clock when, using the key I’d been given, I entered the home of my neighbours Michael and Jackie. “Morning Jackie, are you ready to get started”, I announced as much for the benefit of nosy Norris next door, as the fact I expected to find Jackie bound and gagged in the living room.

But to my surprise, she wasn’t there, she wasn’t as I expected lying helplessly across the sofa. Nor was she sitting lashed tightly to a chair. Or even hogtied and squirming on the floor. “Strange”, I thought to myself deciding to take a closer look around.

Yet still there was no sign of Jackie, not even a hint she’d ever been left there trussed up and gagged. “Maybe I miss understood Michael’s hints”, I considered as I stepped into the dining room. Only to discover it empty and undisturbed.

“Well where ever could she be”, I quietly muttered to myself, heading for the kitchen. “I wonder why Jackie didn’t answer when I called”, I pondered having found the kitchen empty as well.

“He couldn’t have left her upstairs, could he”, I wondered, unsure as to whether or not I should go look and impose on their private space. “Maybe I should just call Michael and ask”, I queried in my mind.

“Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound”, I whispered to myself as with a deep breath I ascended the staircase. “Do I call out again, or knock on their bedroom door”, I asked myself as I approached silently. “Oh what the hell here goes”, I thought to myself, as slowly I opened the door, only to find a rather startling, wonderful, welcoming sight awaiting me.
B0E8765F-D263-4260-8B13-FB8B7A63EBD4.jpeg
“Ah there you are, Jackie”, I exclaimed with a broad smile, “Michael wasn’t joking when he told me you were a little tied up”, I added stepping inside, closing the door behind me. “And I must say you looking simply stunning this morning”, I added moving ever closer to where my beautiful neighbour lay helpless.

“Fffrrraaannxxxx, yyyyooootttthhh”, she replied her words easily understandable through her less than stringent gag. “Yyyyooottthhh llliiikkkktttthhhh”, she asked blushing slightly looking up at me through her beautiful pale grey eyes.

“Oh yes, I like”, I answered as slowly I began to run my hand up her left thigh. “Looks to me like Michael’s done a bang up job here”, I continued as I let hand slip round onto her firm pert butt. “But or seems such a shame to undo it so soon”, I added as without warning I rolled Jackie over, so she lay face down in her hogtie.
17CDDB38-0312-45C8-8D36-70B1CA8977C1.jpeg
“Eeeekkkk”, she squealed not expecting to be rolled over without warning, “oooooohhhhh”, she cooed as slowly gently I caressed her thighs and butt. “Yyyeeettthh, ffffhhhatttxxx soottthhh nnniicccttthhh”, she purred at my gentle touch.

“I’m pleased you think so”, I commented without stopping, “as I’ve decided, with the whole day ahead of us, I can afford to leave you like this for another hour or so, while I get on with some work”, I instructed my helpless neighbour.

“So see you soon”, I told her with a smile…………………………..
Last edited by Bandit666 10 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part five

But sadly, I’d not get to see Jackie looking so beautiful, so helpless lying hogtied and gagged on her bed that morning. For a little while later, as I sat at my neighbours dining table, working away on my laptop Michael arrived home looking a little perturbed.

“Is everything okay”, I asked him fearful he might have had a change of heart, “you look a little upset”, I continued thinking he’d decided he didn’t want me seeing his beautiful wife all trussed up and gagged. “I do hope I’ve not stepped over the line with yesterday and this morning”, I stated looking for any sign of a reaction.

“Oh no, no it’s nothing like that”, Michael responded reassuringly. “I’ve just had some news at work”, he advised me with a rather forced smile. “In fact I, sorry we might need your help all the more over the next few weeks”, he cryptically told me as I looked at him in puzzlement.

“Oh I see, well Jackie’s still in your bedroom where you left her”, I told him while folding down my laptop. “But I get the feeling you’d like to be left alone”, I added sincerely as I prepared to leave.

“Yes please John”, he acknowledged still forcing a smile, “but thank you for agreeing to help keep Jackie happy and content”, he continued as I headed for the door. “I hope we can reply on you to keep our secret”, he added leaving me wondering if my fun had drawn to an end. Even though he’d stated they might want my help all the more.

“Yes, yes of course, my lips are sealed”, I replied, not meaning to make such a glaring pun, but it seemed to lift the atmosphere. “And please call me if there’s anything I can do to help”, I added as slowly, with a little sadness I opened the door.

“I will John, in fact I’d expect a call within the next few hours”, Michael told me as he accompanied me to the their door. “And everything will make much more sense then”, he added as respectfully I nod and we shook hands.

“No problem, speak to you then”, I said, as much in hope, as in expectation, “take care till then”, I added just before the door closed behind me.

“Well that was unusual”, I thought to myself, as, having let a car drive pass I crossed the road to my own home. “Something certainly isn’t right”, I acknowledged to myself as I stepped inside and headed for the kitchen.

“Oh well, guess I’ll find out soon enough what’s going on”, I said quietly to myself as I poured a cup of coffee and sat back………………….

(Well yet again it a very brief update, but times at a premium. But then like before I think this is a good little scene setter for what’s to follow and will by being posted separately make reading easier.)

(Hope you’ll agree and let me know your thoughts)

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The length of the chapters is absolutely fine and your style is evolving nicely! The shorter chapters allows for a quick read. And the pictures are perfect.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you I’m pleased to hear you think the short chapters are working and the pictures help with the story telling :)

But best of all you’re now the second person to say my writing style is evolving which is something I’m constantly working on :)

Thank you all for your support and comments please keep them coming as I steer my way through this little tale

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 6

As expected what remained of the morning ticked by, the whole of the afternoon too, and still, worryingly, there was no word from my neighbours Jackie and Michael.

“Oh well, it was fun while it lasted”, I ended up concluding as slowly the sun slipped ever lower in the night sky. “There’s no denying that”, I thought to myself as a picture of Jackie securely hogtied and gagged formed in my mind. “She seemed so happy before I left”, I told myself imagining how seductively she’d cooed past the rather unconvincing cleave gag while struggling sensually.

“Boy she sure did look so beautiful and helpless”, I quietly whispered out loud, glad no one was there to hear, “such a vision in captivity”, I commented to myself, smirking as I visioned her sweet little squirming the day before.

“Yet I guess that was another time, and another place”, I thought, “might as well just sit back and watch a movie”, I told myself.

But the chance, it never came, for it was then, just as I switched on my TV that the phone rang, “strange”, I thought, looking at the clock, noticing it was about to turn 10.

“Hello Michael”, I said upon seeing his name pop up on the screen, my heart, for some reason pounding in my chest. “I wasn’t expecting to hear from you again today”, I admitted, wondering if I should have been so honest. “I do hope everything is well with you both”, I enquired, no doubt my concern clearly evident.

“Oh that’s good to hear”, I said having heard him confirm all was well, the worry lifted of my shoulders, temporarily at least. “Sure, I can come over”, I responded upon being asked, wondering if the shock had been apparent in my voice. “In fact I can be there in a few minutes”, I added a little unsure of what to expect, yet Michael’s tone never being anything but warm and friendly.

“No, no, not at all, it never too late, to be a good neighbour”, I said when he commented on the time. “I’m already putting my shoes on”, I admitted, my increased pulse rate echoing in my ear. “Be with you in a minute”, I added, hanging up and closing my front door behind me.

“Hello John, thank you so very much for coming over that this late an hour”, Michael said with a warm smile upon greeting me on their doorstep, his eyes signalling that nosy Norris was listening in. “But please won’t you come in”, he added with a friendly handshake, while stepping aside to allow me a view of his beautiful wife all trussed up and gagged on a dining room chair in the corner of their living room.
02BFC93C-01B4-4021-ADAC-02A18167BA93.jpeg
“Thank you Michael, it’s certainly getting a little chilly now”, I responded making small talk for the benefit of their neighbour. “And of course it’s always a delight to see you Jackie”, I commented with smirk stepping inside, adding, “and of course you look as radiant as ever.

“Uurrr, mmmrrrr, mmmtttthhh”, being the best Jackie could offer in reply, while blushing ever so sweetly. The suitably sized black ball gag slipped between her lovely lips working well.

“Please take a seat, for I guess you’re owed an explanation, to say the least”, Michael said gesturing for me take a seat on their sofa.

“After all I did kind of scupper your plans for today”, he added tipping his head towards his helplessly trussed up, gagged and squirming wife, who was purring contently. “But you see, I had some rather frustrating, and annoying news when I arrived at work this morning”, Michael continued, his voice low, and demeanour one of disappointment.

“For sadly, thanks to someone else’s mistakes, I must travel to one of our larger sites”, he told me, with a shake of his head. “Which basically means I’ll be away from home for at least a week or two”, he added, as I listened intently, his reluctance to comply clearly audible. “Which is why we needed some time alone”, he commented with a smile, “and not just to talk”, he needlessly informed me smirking as he walked towards where Jackie sat securely bound.

“Oh I see, that’s not good news at all”, I replied watching as he began to run his hand up Jackie’s lovely toned, securely bound nylon clad thigh. “Does that mean Jackie will be travelling with you”, I asked hoping the answer would be no. “After all I can look after the house for you”, I offered as his hand continued further up her helpless, fabulous body.

“Err no, that’s the problem she won’t be”, Michael answered as he stood behind his effectively bound wife, “as I’ll be roughing it, so to speak”, he continued while resting his hands on Jackie’s shoulders.

“Well then, I can certainly understand your need to be alone”, I said with a knowing smile, hearing Jackie purr as his fingers slipped slowly towards her heaving chest. “But it seems such a shame to be leaving Jackie behind without you to keep her addiction under control”, I added making reference to he list for bondage.

“Umm, ahh, well that’s just the thing”, Michael responded to my last comment, “you see, amongst other things, we’ve been talking”, he continued, with a wink as he cupped his wife’s breasts firmly. “And it’s become clear to us both”, he added while Jackie cooed with delight at his touch, at her helplessness. “You’ve acted like the perfect gentleman the whole time”, Michael acknowledged as Jackie nodded in agreement.

“So we were wondering, how would you feel about satisfying Jackie’s need for bondage while I’m gone”, he asked out of the blue, leaving me rather taken aback at first.

“Em, er, wow, truthfully I wasn’t expecting that”, I replied stumbling over my words, “but, well, how could anyone refuse such a delightful offer”, I quickly added looking over towards the helpless cooing Jackie, as his torment stopped. “And I must admit, I’d be honoured to take care of your beautiful wife and ensure her needs are met”, I added my heart pounding, my pulse racing, as Michael came and sat opposite myself, leaving Jackie alone in her helplessness once more.
552B1DB8-C79D-4356-AEE7-FE216C3FF40D.jpeg
“So when would you like me to start”, I asked, secretly hoping the answer would be straight away. But of course I wasn’t that lucky, so there’d be no watching Jackie struggle and wriggling in her short skirt and tight top. Yet, such is life.

“Well I must leave just before 7 in the morning”, Michael told me, “so I was thinking, I’ll leave Jackie for you to find when you call over about 9”, he added with a grin.

“Oh no problem at all Michael, that sounds perfectly acceptable to me”, I responded while standing to leave my neighbours alone once more. “See you then Jackie”, I smirked as I left the house and headed home......................
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Others have commented on the change of your writing style, so would like to add my thoughts. I have always enjoyed your work. But the way you have written this, I feel elevates this tale above some of your other work.

I really think that this is excellent. Thank you for posting this.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you wolfman, it’s my hope to be able to constantly improve, but it leave me wondering how to proceed with those stories already under way....

And it’s great to know you think it’s excellent and you’re enjoying it :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Bandit, I think you've given a good lesson in writing here....short chapters, work.

For myself, I don't always have the time the read a long chapter, no matter how good it is. But I do have time for short ones. And when the chapters have the level of detail you have in yours, and are as well written as yours, that just makes for a great reading experience!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

This just gets better and better.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Great work as always, my friends :)
And I agree, short chapters work very well... it's less "intimidating" to start reading them :roll: :lol:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Firstly thank you, thank you, thank you all three of you for your kind comments,

It’s good to know my writing is improving and that these shorter chapters work so well, while I can still keep the detail level I’m hoping for. Long may you all continue to enjoy my efforts on this tale as I have plenty of inspiration to work from.

Please keep your support and comments coming one and all :)

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part seven

Just like the morning before, I was, as the saying goes, up with the larks, my excitement level, through the roof. To think, I’d soon have a beautiful woman bound and gagged as I wished, willingly, seeming like a dream come true.

With a friendly wave of acknowledgment, I watched as reluctantly Michael pulled out of the street. Longingly I looked over to the home he shared with his beautiful wife, while retrieving my news paper from the lawn.

“Two more hours of share torment”, I thought to myself as I slowly walked back into my home. “But then, what torment is the delectable Jackie going through right now”, I wondered to myself while heading for the kitchen.

Having already showered and dressed there was nothing left for me to do but eat and wait, wait for what would feel like an eternity. Morning TV played away in the background as I watched the minutes tick by. My mind pictured Jackie lying hogtied on her bed, saw her sitting lashed to a chair, imagined her struggling against Michael’s expertly tied ropes.

But still that did nothing for my excitement, for my anticipation levels. “If this clock doesn’t start ticking faster soon I’ll go bad”, I thought to myself as slowly it approached 8.30. “Come on you can last that little longer”, I told myself having stood, heading for the front door. “Patience is a virtue”, I reminded myself as the clocked turn 8.45.

“At last”, my mind screamed as 9 o’clock finally arrived, “well Jackie the moment of truth has arrived”, I muttered to myself as hurriedly I crossed the street to the home she shared with her husband.

“Morning Jackie, it’s only me”, I announced, mainly for the benefit of nosy Norris next door as I let myself in using the key Michael had left for me. “Umm not here again”, I thought to myself while scanning the living room for any signs of a helpless, beautiful woman.

“Hello Jackie where are you today”, I called out in a teasing tone. “Oh maybe you don’t wish to be disturbed”, I chuckled when there was no response.

“Would you like me to leave and come back later”, I teased while heading for the dining room, only to find out she wasn’t there either. “Come out, come out wherever you”, I said smirking to myself, as I headed for the kitchen.

“Oh there you are”, I commented, with a broad grin, while looking upon her as she lay securely hogtied and tape gagged on the kitchen island. “And don’t you just look so delicious”, I added as slowly walking towards her, the twinkle in her eyes clear to see.
FAB502D7-1FD9-417D-AB84-7DD88AAEF1CA.jpeg
“Uumm, aaahhh, uuuhhhh, eeeettthhh”, she cooed as gently I ran my hand up her thigh.

“You know I really must thank Michael for leaving such a delectable looking breakfast”, I said teasing her with my touch. “After all you certainly look good enough to eat”, I added, my tone kind and flattering.

“Aaahhhhh, oooooohhhh, mmmhhhh”, Jackie purred at my touch, her face turning red with my flattery.

“It fact it seems such a shame to ever let you go”, I teased, while squeezing her firm pert butt. “But then I wonder, have you even eaten yet”, I asked, knowing her answer would be ineligible.

“Uummm, hhmm”, she managed with a nod of her head, as she squirmed under my touch. “Bbtttt, uurrrggg, aaassggg”, she uttered while I pondered over what to do next.

“I tell you what, if you promise to be a good girl, and struggle for me, I’ll consider letting you go”, I told her with a firm smack on her firm, pert butt. “But even then, you must agree to be bound again whenever I wish”, I continued as she slowly began to seductively squirm.

“Hhhmmm, uuuummm”, she moaned as she broke into a more enthusiastic struggle, “aassss, ppoogggiisss”, she tried to answer as she wriggled sensually.

“Then I will release you shortly”, I advised her as I stepped back to enjoy the show………….

CDC6771A-0186-4CFB-93E7-F8B76776C386.jpeg
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic