I couldn’t believe my luck. M/F part 44 finally added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you one and all for your continued support and comments, it’s great to hear I’m achieving all I hope for with this little tale. I hope you’ll all continue to enjoy, for there’s more parts to come, even if I’ve already created the ending, which should allow for many more sequels and maybe even a prequel or two as well :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part thirty three,

“So tell me, you evil villain, what have you got in store for me now”, Jackie asked seductively as she struck a pose while standing in the doorway. “After all the nights still so very young”, she added, despite being dressed in a saucy nightie, panties and stockings.

“Well still very young or not”, you can start by having that bottle of water and freshly made coffee”, I replied watching as slowly walked towards me, deliberately swaying her hips a little more than normal. “After all, you’ve barely had a drink or bit to eat all day”, I added as she wrapped her arms around my neck, stood on tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

“Oh always so caring”, Jackie whispered in my ear before giving me another kiss on the cheek. “And so naughty”, she commented as once again my hands slipped down to her firm, pert butt. “But nice”, she added as my fingertips lifted the hem of her nightie.

“Really, I’m the naughty one”, I whispered in her ear, before giving her butt a squeeze. “It appears to me, you have that job all to yourself”, I continued as my fingers tease the bare skin between her butt cheeks and stocking tops.

“Is it not you that’s arrived dressed so sensually in a skimpy nightie”, I asked rhetorically, even as the bulge in my trousers began to grow once more. “Are you not the one who’s constantly looking to be trussed up, gagged and of course left helpless”, I added, once again fighting the urge to slip my hand to areas most intimate.

“Phew, saved by the bell”, I thought to myself, upon hearing the doorbell chime, just as my fingers slid towards Jackie’s womanhood. “Well looks like dinners arrived”, I stated, with a smile, as I managed to extricate myself from Jackie’s grasp.

“Have yourself a seat”, I called out as I left the kitchen, “and when I return we’ll eat and you can tell me the truth about when it all started”, I added while crossing the living room towards the front door.

“Wow, guess I ordered more than I thought”, I commented upon seeing the large bag of food in the delivery guys hand. “Still it’s going to be a long night”, I said with a smirk, glancing over towards the ever twitching curtains of Miss Nosy Norris. “She’s making hard work of learning shorthand”, I explained to the confused gent on the door step.

“Never mind”, I added, relieving him of the package, “here’s $30 keep the change”, I suggested with a smile, watching as he headed back down the driveway. “You’re going to need every bit of your strength tonight”, I told myself, turning back towards the kitchen, closing the door as I went..............
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part thirty four,

“So tell me, truthfully this time, when did your love of bondage start”, I asked while slowly spreading out our dinner on the kitchen table. “After all I have a feeling it was long before that incident with your friend and the pilot”, I added, signalling for Jackie to tuck in and enjoy the vast array of options.

“Well a girl has to try and hold on to some of her secrets”, Jackie told me with a light joyful smile. “But you’re right, that wasn’t my first time in rope”, she continued picking up a small box of soft noodles. “In fact it was far from the first time”, she added, reaching over for some king prawns in sweet and sour sauce.

“It all began when I was still in high school”, she told me, a far off looking in her eyes, a cute smile spreading across her face. “I was only 17 at the time, and dating a guy called Robert”, she continued her voice low and soft. “He was so sweet, I wonder whatever happened to him”, she added with a gentle sigh.

“Anyway, when one of our friends decided to hold a party, I snuck out and bought some saucy lingerie, well I bought a black garter belt and some shear black stockings to match some panties and bra I already owned”, she admitted, blushing divinely.

“I’ve loved the feeling of sexy lingerie ever since”, she added her voice trailing off. “Wanting to literally dress to please, I completed my outfit with a little black dress”, she informed me, pausing to finally eat a little more.

“Needless to say the party turned out to be a bust, so when Robert suggested we when back to his place, as his parents were out for the night, I was hardly going to refuse”, Jackie told me, her memories still clearly so vivid. “And that was where it all stated for me”, she admitted, while closing her eyes softly, another faint sigh emulating from her smiling mouth.

“You look beautiful, Robert told me, pulling me close”, Jackie continued, her head rolling to one side. “Having spend some time kissing passionately, he asked if I wanted to try something a little naughty, a little kinky, his hand slipped down to my butt, just like yours has done so many times over the last few days”, she added, with a smirk, choosing something else to try for our banquet.

“Of course, swept up in the moment, I said yes”, she told me, her voice becoming barely more than a husky whisper. “That was when I discovered my submissive tendencies”, she admitted, much to my surprise. “For when he ordered me to take a seat, my legs nearly buckled”, she said, between bites of the delicious fried duck in Peking sauce.

“That was when I saw the rope for the first time”, Jackie purred, a look of contentment plastered all over her face. “Of course I felt nervous, felt a little scared, and yet something inside me told me it would be okay, told me it would be exciting, would be thrilling”, she continued finally taking a good sized drink from the bottle of chilled water.

“The next thing I knew my hands were bound securely behind my back”, she informed me, that silly grin only getting larger. “My ankles and thighs quickly followed, before Roberts hands explored every inch of my helpless body”, she added fidgeting in her seat.

“And I was right, it felt so good, so naughty, so exciting. Maybe it was his touch, or my inability to prevent his exploration, who knows”, Jackie cooed, her left hand slowly slipping towards her crotch. “But I guess that’s when I got a little too loud, for without warning, a thin black scarf had been tied between my lips”, she added, licking her lips provocatively.
EEE957AF-86E8-448D-8B5A-01FF7573E1D8.jpeg
“But of course that would turnout to be just the start of my introduction into the pleasures of bondage”, she said, hinting she would tell me more once suitably restrained………………………….
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And now the back story begins... :D

Can't wait to see what you have in store Bandit!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That -as I may call it, tripp down memory lane is a very good idea and really well done, Bandit!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both, it’s wonderful to know I’ve hit the spot so perfectly :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

A very nice pause in the story, a sweet and yet hot back story :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend, now it’s onwards and upwards I hope with this next part :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part thirty five,

“So why don’t we retire to the living room”, I suggested, once satisfied Jackie had not only eaten all she could. But said all she intended to at that time. “At least then I can ensure you’re happy and out of the way while I clear up”, I added looking at the bomb site that had once been her pristine kitchen.

“Oh now that sounds sooooooooooo, good”, she purred, that all so familiar twinkle back in her beautiful pale grey eyes. “Where do you want me”, she asked while posing suggestively over in the corner. Her fingers deliberately lifting the hem of her red nightie.
F5DBFA53-E94A-4DA0-978C-A3895A7A5389.jpeg
“Right there would be perfect”, I answered retrieving a chair from her dining room. “After all, you might as well have a seat and relax”, I commented placing the chair next to where she stood. “You know, you look irresistible like that”, I foolishly added, as I dragged her into my arms. “We really should resist our lust”, I whispered in her ear before we shared a passionate, lingering kiss.

Once again my hands slowly began to slip ever further downward. First over her back, allowing me to feel the shiver that ran up her spine in the process. Then onto her firm pert butt, something it appeared I found almost irresistible, and so delightful to the touch. Till finally they were gently caressing the backs of her toned thighs, my fingers once again perilously close to her most intimate region.

“For goodness sake, what are you doing”, I silently asked myself, “you’re walking a thin line here”, my mind offered in reply. Yet still that didn’t prevent my fingers slipping against her inner thighs. “Oh god, what have you just done”, I remonstrated with myself when Jackie let out a squeal of delight.

“No I didn’t mean to do that, or did I”, I wondered in silence, when realising I’d allowed my hand to travel just a little to far up. “Break it off now”, I told myself, not sure if I could.

“I think we’d better get you in some nice tight rope”, I suggested, while quickly moving my hands back to their more accept place, her firm, pert butt.

“That sounds good”, Jackie purred, her eyes seeming to glaze over, “but wouldn’t you rather take this to the bedroom”, she asked, her voice so low and seductive. “After all, we could both get more comfortable there”, she added, as she nestled her head against my chest……………….
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I have a feeling that his resolve will be sorely tested whatever he chooses.

Love the way this is still unfolding, with heightening tension at every turn.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you wolfman, such high praise from a gifted writer in their own right :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Hotter and hotter :shock:
...poor Michael :cry: :lol:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend I do try :)

Anybody else out there with some thoughts and comments to share :)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I think I like these shorter chapters a lot better (dunno if I said that before, but I was just thinking that just now). Almost like a cliffhanger at the end of every chapter....
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you sweet damsel, it’s partly my intention to leave yourself and all other readers with a cliff hanger, what will John do next, will he continue to control, his urges, his lust, will Jackie break his will, who knows, just keep reading and discover for yourself..... :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part thirty six,

Desperately I searched for a way to extricate myself from the situation coursed by my own actions. “Was it really an oversight on my part”, I wondered ever so briefly. As my hands cupped, caressed and squeezed Jackie’s butt in an attempt to ensure she knew all was well.

“It felt so right, yet so wrong”, I thought to myself in silence as gently my fingertips tease her soft bare skin between her stocking tops and firm, pert butt cheeks. “Oh god what am I going to say”, I pondered as she moaned ever so sweetly under my touch.

“But who says I want you to be comfortable so soon”, I finally whispered in her ear. “After all you’re such a naughty lady”, I added before kissing her earlobe softly. “And maybe I just want to build up that longing all the more”, I teased, as gently, still holding her close, I guided her to the chair.

“Oh, you bad boy”, Jackie cooed faintly, a look of shear pleasure upon her beautiful face. “But if you’re not going to take me, you’d better tie me tight”, she purred as her hand slipped to my crotch. “For who’s to say I can control myself”, she teased with a cheeky grin and seductive look.

“Hands please” I instructed politely, as rapidly I stepped behind her. “There we go, nice and secure”, I commented even as her fingers searched for my manhood. “Elbows too”, I teased, while I gently eased them as close as possible.

“Aaahhhhh, yeesssssssss”, she sighed, when, with a little force I made her sit down. “Do it”, she purred as I knelt before her. Willingly she opened her legs, revealing her panty clad womanhood. “Make it last for hours”, she cooed, while I wondered if she meant the bondage or my intimate touch.

Carefully, well aware of what the slightest touch could instil within my sexually charged neighbour I bound her ankles to the chairs legs. When she resisted my attempts to bind her thighs together, with extra care I bound them to the chairs base.

“Oh yeeesssssssssss”, she moaned every time my hands made contact with her inner thighs. “Ummmmmm”, she purred as I ran my hands up her thighs.

“Gag time”, I told her when she squealed a little loudly as my thumbs rested so close to her womanhood it twitched. “Open wide”, I asked, not for the first time, “there we go, in matches your outfit”, I announced having buckled the bright red sphere tightly in place.
DA0124A6-ADE9-4B09-A6DE-34EB0DB42417.jpeg
“I’ll be back after I’ve cleared up a little”, I teased in a husky voice as I turned to leave…………
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Hot as always, and a very nice set up for the next chapter :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend, at least someone’s seen the update and enjoyed it. More will follow as soon as working time allows
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Absolutely loving this story Bandit! Hope to see more soon. Great job!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you, it’s great to hear you’re loving this story ducttapelover there’ll be more to enjoy soon I’m sure.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This story just keeps giving. Really enjoying it.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you wolfman, more to come soon I hope, time allowing
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it’s been a little longer than expected but here part 37 hope you’ll enjoy and pass on your thoughts as always

Bandit666.....

Part thirty seven,

But of course, simply leaving the room, proved much more difficult than it sounded. For there was no mistaking the sexual tension between us. Nor our increased sense of arousal, all because of one careless touch. A spark had been ignited, a flame lit, one that may never be extinguished, might never go out.

Yet still I managed a cheeky grin, a flirtatious wink before I turned, and walked away, leaving my exquisite neighbour to moan into her gag, to struggle against her bindings seductively. More than once during that short walk I glanced back, paused for a moment to savour the sight before me.

Till finally I reached the kitchen, where with one last look back, I closed the door behind me, shut out those events, if for only a while. Looking down I noticed for the first time how my hands trembled as they held the brass door nob. Suddenly I felt every inch of my body tingle, felt a shiver run down my spine.

For reasons unknown, or at least unknown to myself, slowly I slid down the door, simply I slumped to the floor. Leaning forward, like a lost child about to cry, I placed my head in my hands. My breathing seemed deep, and yet I was gasping as if I’d ran a marathon.

Vividly I played over what had just happened, how carelessly I’d allowed my hand to slip a little too close to Jackie’s most precious zone. Of course, I knew, no agreed line had been crossed, no acceptable boundaries broken, but slumped there on the floor that mattered not.

Yes I’d made intimate contact with Jackie, all be it only very slightly, accidental, but then that was allowed. “So why did it feel so wrong”, I asked myself silently, “why am I feeling so ungentlemanly”, I wondered inquisitively, as my eyes closed. Clearing away the evidence of our shared meal being the last thing I cared about.

“She had no objections”, I silently answered myself, “in fact she loved that simply little stroke”, my thoughts told me. “It wasn’t wrong of you to act in such away”, they continued to tell me. “What, wait, no it was an accident”, I corrected myself interrupting that train of thought. “It was definitely an accident, wasn’t it”, I asked myself again. “You didn’t intend to slip your hand there, to brush against her most intimate region”, I tried to convince myself.

Backwards and forwards my mind raced, argued with itself for what seemed like an eternity. Until unexpectedly I guess drifted off to sleep, the uncertainty of it all draining me of my energy. For the next thing I heard was the clock strike 8, “oh no, it’s been over an hour and still I’ve not tidied away the dishes, taken out the trash”, I cursed myself.

Quickly, jumping to my feet once more I acted. Swiftly the food containers were swiped into a trash bag. Dishing out to the rubbish bin, I felt a chill that reminded me the day was drawing to a close. Back indoors the dishes went in the washer, and I stood behind the kitchen door preparing to return to my sexually over charged neighbour and captive………..
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Definitely worth the wait. I wonder if he will now look to back away from the line for fear of crossing it and she wil push him harder to fulfil her desires.

Excellent job

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I really should read more, having to catch up on all stories I follow is nice, but takes time. Thanks for continuing this story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic