Sockgag Sandy: Day of The Triple Tie Up (mm/f, f/f, ff/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sockgag Sandy: Day of The Triple Tie Up (mm/f, f/f, ff/f)

Post by Transchick85 »

Sandy here. This installment involves the time in high school where I was captured by two of my ex boyfriends. This happened during my junior year of high school. By junior year, I was open about being gay after being secretive about it part of my sophomore year and half the summer. This day during my junior year was not the first time I was tied and gagged. Before I continue, let me briefly tell you how I became known as Sockgag Sandy.

When I was 15, I was bound and sockgagged by an 11 year old I was babysitting. He felt he was too old for a sitter, so he jumped me from behind and bound me with bungee cords and packed my mouth with a handful of his dirty socks. I was kept like that in his living room until about half an hour before his parents were to come. He taped me to a tree in his front yard and I was seen like that by other teens from school. They started calling me Sockgag Sandy. This started a trend of some of my classmates capturing me, binding me, sockgagging my mouth and holding me captive.

My ex boyfriends who captured me & tied and gagged me on this day back then are Chad and Keith. Chad at the time was 5'9", had brown hair and had muscle toned arms and defined six pack abs. Keith at the time was 6'4", also had brown hair and had muscled toned arms and defined six pack abs as well. I dated Chad my freshman year and Keith my sophomore year. Both of them made a habit out of handgagging me during my relationships with them.

They would clap a hand over my mouth all the time in public, much to the amusement of other teens…even my friends. They usually did this in the middle of me talking or when I was being chatty. They so did it to me in private. They would tease and taunt me about not being to talk and would mimic my gag speech. Now they had each bound and gagged me while I dated them.

Chad had me over to hang out while watched watched Fast and Furious movies. I got bored and got up to leave during his viewing of the 2nd movie. He threw an arm around me and covered my mouth. He dragged me over to his bed and grabbed a tube sock and stuffed it in my mouth and bound me with a roll of duct tape. He taped my sockgagged mouth in an X shape. He told me to give the movies a chance and freed me after he finished the 3rd movie.

Keith had me over while he played one of those fantasy RPG online games. I didn't know that's why I was over. He told me to close my eyes and hold out my hands he taped them in front of me and stuffed his socks from basketball practice in my mouth and bound my arms to my body. Then he bound my ankles and legs and told me how he'd be spending the evening. I was kept like that for five hours as he played his one game.

So that brings me to this spring day junior year after softball practice. I was wearing white sweatpants, white sports bra and a black long-sleeved shirt tied around my waist and white sneakers. My exes were both wearing blue jeans, black sneakers and shirtless. Apparently, they both spent the school year fantasizing about working together for a game of Capture Sockgag Sandy. I was headed out of the girls locker room when the two of them came up behind me. Keith grabbed me with both arms and Chad clamped both hands over my mouth. They dragged me into an empty portable classroom behind the school.

They took turns restraining and handgagging me before they each stuffed a dirty sock in my mouth. Then they tied my wrists and arms behind me, my ankles and legs together and sat me in a chair that my body and legs were then tied to. Duct tape was wrapped around my mouth. They kept me bound and gagged like that for over an hour as they swapped embarrassing stories about me.

The worst part was when I found out that part of their shared fantasy was my then girlfriend finding me gagged and tied to a chair. Charli was a 5'7" blonde with an athletic build and the star of out school's track team. She walked in after the jerks sent her a text from my phone. She had her hair in a ponytail, wore a blue sports bra, black tight running shorts and white sneakers.

She saw me and my captors and started laughing. "You boys doing this to her has been one of my fantasies" she said to my exes before asking if they took any pictures. They took pictures and videos of them restraining and handgagging me. They promised to email them to her before she began untying me. She removed my gag and returned the socks to the boys and the rope. The boys left after Charli thanked them for the best laugh she's had all week. We walked out of the portable and minutes later I noticed she wasn't next to me as her gym bag landed next to me.

She tackled me from behind. She held my mouth with her hand until I went quiet. Yes, my then girlfriend handgagged me more than my two ex boyfriends….even when I wasn't being too chatty. She pulled out athletic tape and bound my wrists and arms behind me and taped up my ankles and legs. She sat me up and wrapped vet wrap around my arms. Then she taped my arms to my body. She covered my mouth multiple times up to this point and I began to rant at her. "Charli Hatkins, I swear on all that is sacred if you don't MMMMMMMMPH" I ranted until Charli shoved her socks in my mouth, her socks right off her feet that she wore all day and during track practice.

She wrapped athletic tape around my mouth and then wrapped vet wrap around my mouth. She got me to my feet and wrapped vet wrap around my legs. She then picked up her bag and put me over her shoulder and carried me to her car. She always picked me up and we rode to school together. She texted my mother from my phone telling her that I was going to hang out at her house for a few hours.

Then she drove me to her house and carried me into her room and held me captive for a few hours before letting go. I told her her socks tasted worse than Chad and Keith's. That resulted in her handgagging my mouth nice and tight while taking me home.

She walked me into my house, my parents weren't home but my sisters were. My older sisters Katherine and Willow were in the living room watching TV. "Your little sister make an inference about me having smelly feet, I held her mouth on the way here….she has an hour left of handgagging would you two mind?" Charli asked. "As if we need a reason to hold our little sister's mouth shut" Willow replied.

Charli left and I reluctantly sat between my sisters. At the time, Katherine was 19, she has long brown hair, slim build and 5'9". Willow was at the time 18, she has long blonde hair, slim build and 5'10". The first half hour Willow held my mouth. Charli sent the pictures and videos of my ex boyfriends capturing me and handgagging me and tying me up and sockgagging me. Also, she sent the pictures of her doing all that to me. They both had a good laugh at my expense. Katherine held my mouth for the second half hour. Willow had gotten up, claiming to go to the bathroom.

After the hour, Katherine said "you know little sister, those pic's and videos reminded us that it's been a while since we tied you up ourselves. I tried to run but they wrestled me to the ground reminding me that they're stronger than me. Willow had gotten some rope and one of her socks and one of Katherine's. That day ended with me being bound and gagged by my two older sisters.

In case you're wondering, yes Katherine and Willow still handgag me and tie me up and gag me to this day. I have a sister named Jessi who is two years younger than me who back then and now does the same to me. I have a baby sister, Jaiden, who is 18 who started doing the same to me when she was 16. Those are all stories for another time.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

I fixed a few typos I didn't catch until today. I don't know how my phone changed jerks to Jerusalem....but I fixed it. My apologies. I do plan on posting more Sockgag Sandy stories. She's become my favorite character to write.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic