Tied Twins: The Eagles Circle (f/f, m/f, f/self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: The Eagles Circle (f/f, m/f, f/self)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: The Eagles Circle
by OldTUGger

This tale is dedicated to a young TUGs member who turns 18 today, and whose input helped shape the story

“She said what to you?” Ted McCloud asked his brother, Tim.

“Let me explain,” Tim replied. “Denise asked me if my Eagle square-knot patch meant I knew how to tie knots. I told her no, that was what Pioneering merit badge symbolized. I told her it mostly meant I could lash poles together to make stuff like ladders, towers and lean-tos. I said it was an outmoded skill, but it came in handy at times. And she asked, ‘Like when you need to tie someone up?'”

“That’s an innocent enough question,” Ted observed.

“Yeah, but you didn’t see the look she gave me when she asked it. I saw mischief in her eyes.”

“That doesn’t mean she wants you to tie her up.”

“True. On the other hand, it might. And if she does, there’s a chance Elise would want you to tie her up, as well.”

“Whoa. That’s a pretty big jump from point A to point B,” Ted replied. “How’d you arrive at that conclusion?”

“Duh. Hello-o! They’re identical twins, just like us,” Tim explained. “We don’t think alike on every little thing, but on most things we do.”

“Like tying girls up?” Ted asked with a sheepish grin.

“Exactly. How many girls in our old neighborhood did we get to tie up because we, quote, ‘needed to practice our knots and lashing?’”

“A few. Britney, Ashleigh, Chelsea, Susie, Carol, Kate…”

“Exactly. I think if we play our cards right, we might get to tie up Denise and Elise, too.”

“That would be cool, but how? We’re sixteen now, and we’re Eagles. We can’t use that ‘merit badge practice’ line anymore. No one would buy it.”

“I’ve been thinking about that. We have solo dates coming up with the girls. I’ll figure out a way to find out for sure about Denise. If she’s into being tied up, there’s at least a chance Elise is, too. But you’ll need to find that out for yourself.”

“Where are you and Denise planning to go?”

“We’re gonna grab a bite to eat, then go to a movie,” Tim replied.

“I still don’t understand why you got the first solo date,” the older twin grumbled. “Having one car between us is great for double dates, but it stinks otherwise.”

“Hey, I asked Denise before you asked Elise, so I got first dibs. Live with it,” Tim grinned.

Ten minutes before Tim was scheduled to arrive for their date, Denise looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. The pale-blue three-quarter sleeved t-shirt hugged her in just the right places, as did her dark blue jeans. Her outfit’s colors suited perfectly her hair color, slightly on the red side of strawberry blonde.

“Stop primping,” Elise groused from her nearby desk, where she sat, shackled hand and foot, while she studied for tomorrow’s biology exam. “You look fine. I, on the other hand, look like a galley slave.” She rattled her wrist and ankle chains for emphasis. “Why were you born with all the math-and-science smarts? This stuff is hard for me.”

“Probably for the same reason you were born with all the arts-and-language smarts,” Denise countered. “Speaking of language, Mom said I should gag you before I leave so you won’t be tempted to FaceTime with anyone.”

Elise opened wide so her older sister could insert the twin mouth guards, then lowered her chin so Denise could tighten and buckle the gag’s main strap.

“I’ll give you a full report when I get back,” she said as she closed the door.

Tim showed up a short time later and, after a few minutes of polite conversation with Denise’s mother, Terri, the young couple set off on their date.

Sadly, the movie wasn’t as good as the trailers suggested. Denise grew bored and decided to while away some time by tormenting Tim.

“Hey!” he whispered as she dug her fingers into his ribs and started to tickle him. “Cut it out.”

“Okay.” She pinched the back of his arm.

“Ow! Denise, this really isn’t the time or place. If you keep it up, you’re going to get us both in trouble,” he hissed.

“What if I don’t want to stop?” she whispered back.

“Then I’ll stop you,” he said, locking eyes with her and grinning evilly.

“What are you going to do, tie me up?” she asked, walking her fingers up his forearm.

Bingo! Tim thought. I was right! She does want me to tie her up!

“Yes. I. Will. Tie. You. Up,” he replied, keeping his voice low.

“With what? I don’t see any ropes around.”

“You know the Boy Scout motto,” he whispered. “Be prepared. Well, I came prepared.”

With his left hand, he reached over and loosened the fastener on the black bracelet he always wore. It took him only seconds to pick a knot free and unravel the bracelet into an eight-foot length of paracord.

Denise watched, fascinated, as Tim doubled the cord, slipped the free ends through the resulting bight, and held the loop out.

“Hands, please,” he whispered. “I suspect you know the drill.”

She placed her palms together and, head bowed slightly in submission, slipped her hands through the loop. Tim made short work of the double-column tie the situation called for.

“There!” he whispered as he tied a final square knot atop the cinches on Denise’s wrist bindings. “That should hold you for a while.”

Taking no chances, he held her bound right hand in his left until the movie ended. As the credits rolled, he picked the square knot and freed his date from her bonds.

“Well, that was interesting!” Tim said to Denise as they left the theater. “Do you always tickle and pinch your dates?”

“Only the ones who tie me up,” she replied slyly.

“Just how many of your dates have done that?”

“So far? Full disclosure -- just you.”

With that, they reached Tim’s car. Ever the gentleman, he opened the passenger-side door for her and watched as she folded her tall, lean frame to get in. After closing her door, he circled around to the driver’s side and took his place behind the wheel. “Denise?”

“Yeah?”

“You know I can’t have you tickling and pinching me while I’m driving, don’t you?”

“That would be pretty dangerous, wouldn’t it?” she asked. “I suppose you’ll just have to make sure my hands have something better to do.”

“I can think of something,” he replied, making a twirling motion with a downward-pointing index finger. Denise recognized the sign. She spun around and held her hands out behind her. In less than a minute, he had her wrists securely bound.

“Much safer,” Tim said cheerily as he buckled Denise’s seat belt into place and started the car.

Denise twisted her hands and probed with her fingers for a knot to pick. Yep. He’s a Boy Scout through-and-through, she thought. I’m not getting free until he wants me free!

She rode home with her hands tied and her heart singing.

“I had a fun tonight, Denise,” Tim said as he helped his date from the car and untied the paracord from her wrists. “I hope we can go out again soon?”

“You can count on it,” she replied, as he bent to kiss her goodnight. She waved goodbye as he drove away, then got out her key to unlock the front door.

“Did you have a good time?” Terri asked as Denise walked into the living room.

“Great time, Mom!” she answered cheerfully.

“Think he’ll ask you out again?”

“Definitely. We found out we have a lot more in common than we thought we did.”

“Does that mean what I think it means?” Terri asked, staring her eldest daughter dead in the eye.

“Maybe.”

“Okay, we’ll have a little talk about that later. Right now, you have a little sister who’s dying to hear about your date. Run along upstairs.”

Denise opened the bedroom door and found Elise lying on her bed, hands cuffed in front, holding her phone and tapping out a text message with her thumbs.

“Well?” Elise asked expectantly.

“We had a terrific time,” Denise said, beaming, holding up her cord-marked wrists.

Elise’s jaw dropped open. “You’re kidding!”

“Nope. He seemed to like tying me up as much as I enjoyed being tied.”

“Well, don’t just stand there! Get over here and tell me what happened!” Elise listened, fascinated, as Denise described every detail of the date.

“…and then, when he signaled for me to turn around so he could tie my hands behind my back? I darn near died!” Denise said, and then paused. “You know what this means, of course; there’s a pretty decent chance Ted likes to tie girls up, too.”

“Maybe I’ll find out on Friday night,” Elise said. “I might have to start a tickle fight with him.”

“No, don’t do that!”

“Why not?”

“What are we doing now? I’m telling you about my date. Tim will be telling Ted about his. Ted might expect you to try the same stunt I did. You need to try something different. We can’t keep on ‘twinning’ in everything we do!”

“You’ve got a point. Maybe I should wait for him to make the first move.”

“What do you expect him to do? Lasso you, throw you to the ground and hogtie you?”

“No, but wouldn’t it be great if he did?” Elise replied with a smile. “Tell you what; I’m going to wait him out. I bet he makes a move on me before I get desperate enough to make a move on him!”

“What do you want to bet?” Denise asked.

“Winner gets to spend an entire evening getting tied up by the loser,” Elise said. “Thirty minutes in each tie, winner’s choice how she’ll be tied and gagged.”

“You’re on! I’m going to enjoy getting to spend a whole evening getting tied up!”

“We’ll see,” Elise replied, then yawned. “I don’t know about you, but thinking about Ted makes me want to sleep with cuffs on tonight. How about you?”

“Oh, yeah. I think I want to tie my ankles, too.”

“Great idea! Last one in bed’s a rotten egg!”
Last edited by OldTUGger 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Man, I need to find sisters like that :D

Really great story, Tugger, really hope we see more of these girls.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked espceially the dialogues between Tim and Denise - and the Idea with the bracelet? Full points on originality here!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another excellent story with our favorite twins! That friend of ours has some great incite. She might be a genius 😁
I hope we see more from these twins soon!
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Love this!! The dialog, the characters, all of it!!

:D
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Another fun chapter in the Twins' saga! Old Tugger does it again!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Playful, good clean bondage--themed fun!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Awesome story! Good Wholesome and Playful Bondage! The Girls have really Grown up!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Terri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terri »

This truly is a very well written story, and as others have said, the chatter between the two characters is playful and fun to read.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic