Redman's Restraint Service (An Ongoing Series. Various genders)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Redman's Restraint Service (An Ongoing Series. Various genders)

Post by Redman »

Hello all, and welcome to Redman's Restraint Service. What do we do here? Simple! We specialize in the binding and gagging of our clients.

Are you the parent or guardian of a rambunctious ruffian? Or perhaps your own parents are relentlessly overbearing? Redman's Restraints can deploy a team to ensure their compliance… for a brief time.

Maybe you are the writer or role player of a particularly rowdy OC? Or you have a kidnap fantasy? We are here to help!

The rules are simple. Contact via Private Message with a description of just who the target is… or targets. We will need a list of their preferences as well. All ages, genders, races, and species are welcome! And our staff is equally diverse!

What are our limitations? Very few! But all intimate requests will be handled in a more… ehrm… private environment. There will be no nudity, although undergarments are permitted. We do not ravage our captives! (Publicly, that is....)

Redman's Restraint Service is able even to travel to other dimensions! So no universe is beyond reach! And our rates are quite reasonable. Simply pay us in lulz!

We look forward to fielding your requests!
Last edited by Redman 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

interesting opener Redman curious as to where this is going.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago interesting opener Redman curious as to where this is going.
Your request may just be the opener!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Redman wrote: 4 years ago What are our limitations? Very few! But all intimate requests will be handled in a more… ehrm… private environment. There will be no nudity, although undergarments are permitted. We do not ravage our captives! (Publicly, that is....)

Redman's Restraint Service is able even to travel to other dimensions! So no universe is beyond reach! And our rates are quite reasonable. Simply pay us in lulz!

We look forward to fielding your requests!
Ok... nice...

I will send you my request!
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Request from WyattW5 (M/F)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So for our first client, is a lovely young lady named Roxanne Lane. She is a wealthy heiress staying at her family's summer home in a generic wealthy neighborhood. And of course, her desire is to be kidnapped. Of course it would be a challenging operation!

The girl was swimming in her pool, wearing a two-piece yellow swim suit with little white dots on it. The old song came to mind, causing me to chuckle despite myself. The young brunette continues to swim laps in her pool as I watch from the window.

I wish I could tell you all some elaborate story about sneaking in to the house while the Mission Impossible theme song played, but that's not how it went down. Her bodyguard, named Wyatt, hired me for this job. Something about catching her in self-bondage several times over the years, and her confiding her kidnap fantasy to him once. He wanted to give her a late birthday gift, so here I am. Clearly he wasn't aware that I run an all ages service.

I stepped out onto the pool deck and waited for her to notice me. Which shouldn't be too hard, given my outfit. Leather pants, long sleeved shirt, duster jacket, and a ski mask. All red. My boots and belt are black. No overkill here.

She stepped up the ladder and jumped when she saw me. "Oh! Who are you?"

"Your kidnapper, my dear." I said smiling at her. "Please don't make a fuss."

She looked somewhere between horrified and excited. My favorite reaction. She froze in her steps and I stepped over to her with a coil of rope. "Hands behind your back." I ordered. And she did.

She trembled as I tied her wrists at the small of her back. I crossed her wrists and wrapped the rope in a plus sign. I then took a folded red scarf with a knot tied in the middle, and pulled the knot into her mouth, and tied it behind her head. The whole time, Roxanne was very cooperative. Even going so far as to giggle a bit as I gagged her.

"So, how about we take a walk?" I said, taking her by the arm. I led her into the house and directly to the living room. There, I sat her on a sofa, and tied her ankles together.

For the next few minutes, I took photos of her on the couch. That's all a part of the contract, after all. The pretty girl struggled gently, clearly enjoying herself.

I then tied her knees, and turned her to tie her arms to her sides. A few more pictures, and then I patted her head.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Mph hrmph" she replied.

"Excellent." I said. "Now, I'd love to take you for a ride, but we both know I wouldn't get a mile before I'd be stopped. So at this point, I'm taking my leave. Enjoy your afternoon. Your bodyguard isn't getting back until 4."

Her eyes widened and she actually began to struggle. But I simply left her alone and removed my mask. I left the house and took a seat in the black SUV out front.

"Well, that was fun" I say.

"I'll say," Roxanne's bodyguard agreed. "So is that it?"

"She's all yours to do with what you will, as we discussed" I said. "Enjoy!"

With that, he drove me off the property and to my own vehicle. Ahh, what a job.
Last edited by Redman 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Not Bad Redman. thank you.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

From Dogma1 (MF/ff)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh Regina!" I called out in the house. "We have to go!"

Regina is one of my partners. She's a 34 year old brunette woman with grey-blue eyes. I have a couple people on staff, including two kids who help make youngsters feel at ease. But tonight, its just me and Regina.

As we get in the car, she dons her red trenchcoat and wide-brimmed hat. I've always teased her for looking like Carmen Sandiego. And she always slaps me for it.

"So who's the target?" She asks me.

I hand her the file. "Two girls. Dominique and Stefiana. Dom is 14, Stef is 11. Both have been misbehaving and their mother has requested a tickle session."

"Perfect" Regina says. "I love tickle torture."

"I remember." I say. Regina used to babysit me when we were younger. You can imagine how that went.

We arrived at the house at the appointed time. The girls' mother Karen greeted us at the door and let us in. We sat back and waited for the youngsters to arrive.

When the girls entered, we were sitting on the couch sipping coffees. "Good evening. We've been expecting you." I said.

"Who… who are you?" The taller girl asked. She was dressed in all black clothing, and was wearing very pale makeup. Dominique was a bit of a gothic girl, clearly.

"That's not important" Regina said. "Both of you. Hands behind your backs, if you please."

"We don't!" Stef said defiantly. She wore denim capris and a blue t-shirt. "I'll call the police!" She grabbed her cellphone and started to dial. But nothing happened. Regina and I had a jammer in place.

I sighed and shook my head. "Okay girls. The hard way it is." With that, Regina went after Stef, while I grabbed Dom. Both of them struggled valiantly, but we subdued them. We gagged them with our signature red bandanas first. Then we wound ropes around their wrists, arms, ankles, and knees. We placed the girls back to back and tied them together. At last, we pulled their shoes and socks off.

"Mmph!" Dom protested.

"Drmph hmm MMRR!" Stef growled.

We ignored them. We dug our fingers into their bare feet. The girls began to laugh hysterically. Stef kicked as hard as she could. And Dom tried to turn herself away. But there would be mo mercy shown. That wasn't in the contract.

We went on like this for some time. Every five minutes, we took a break so that they could breathe. We also switched captives. The girls' mother was most appreciative when she returned from her evening out with friends, and gave us an extra tip. Tbe girls promised to behave much better in the future when we removed their gags.

"Lovely night, Regina." I said.

"Indeed it was." She agreed, lighting a cigarette. "Who's next?"

"Well tomorrow, we have a busy day ahead. We may need to call in all the troops." I replied. And indeed it would be a busy day!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

For Egyptianboytoy (MF/mmm)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the house quietly with my kit in hand. Regina followed close behind. Today's target: three teenaged Egyptian boys named Mohammed, age 14, Abdul, age 13, and Jabar, age 16. Both of us had remarked on the similarity in their names to a popular Islamic public speaker. Of course, I do not subscribe to any religion, so that conversation was very brief.

The boys' uncle had called us in, as they were known for tying up their mother and sister, then wreaking havoc on the house. According to the client, three windows had to be replaced after their most recent acts of rowdiness. Of course boys will be boys, but there are limits to such behavior. And destruction is one of them.

"I say we take Jabar and Mo first," I said.

"No way" Regina said. "Check the dossier. Jabar never actually does anything himself. He cokes up with the plan, Abdul and Mo actually do the deed."

"Hmm. Good point." I agreed. "Okay. We needed the extreme gags for this one too, correct?"

"Yeah. Mo has a foul mouth and is really loud." Regina said. "I'm thinking the ballgag."

"Very good. You get him and I'll take Abdul. He's git the puppy-dog eyes that I'm immune to." That remark earned me a punch on the arm.

We crept into the younger two's room where they were asleep. We stood over their beds and silently counted down. Then we grabbed them. Our first move was to stuff the the gags in place. We didn't want Jabar being alerted. They both stirred and began to fight. But we quickly subdued them by tying their wrists behind them. We added blindfolds to their faces and tied their ankles. We then tied their knees and elbows, and hogtied them severely. By that, I mean we tied rope from their wrists to their knees, and from their ankles to their elbows. Their hands were actually grabbing their ankles.

"Okay you two." I said. "Sit tight."

"Really dude?" Regina said. "Worst joke ever."

"But funny!" I defended. "Now, where's Jabar?"

"In the basement." Regina said. "And he's an escape artist."

"Well, I love a challenge."

We crept down to his room and found him playing a video game. His headphones were on, so that made things a little easier. Regina handled the gag while I went for his wrists. I used handcuffs and thumbcuffs on him to ensure his immobility. He growled angrily into his gag, but it was fastened tightly. Regina is an artist with those things.

While she tied his elbows behind him, I crossed his ankles and tied them so that he couldn't stand up. We bent him forward and tied a rope from his elbows, up over his shoulders, and down to his ankles, then drew it up under his outstretched knees, then back up to his elbows. To further his predicament, we ran a rope from the ceiling to his handcuffs, and pulled his arms back. He was now seated on the floor in a strapaddo position, unable to stand up.

"MMRPH!" He shouted angrily. He squirmed, but could not move much.

"Regina," I said. "I'm going to bring his brothers down here. Can you watch him?"

"Oh of course." She said, cracking her knuckles.

I heard her tickling him as I brought the other two downstairs to join him. We deliberately left Jabar without a blindfold. As the eldest, he had a responsibility to care for his younger brothers. We believed that if he watched us tickle torture Mo and Abdul, he would soon comply with our demands, and that would bring the other two in line.

"So. You boys like to tie up your mom and sister huh?" I said.

"We saw the spackle on the walls." Regina added. "Any particular reason you guys like trashing the house?"

All we got were muffled protests. Which is whatbwe were expecting.

"Now. You three have got to learn to behave. So we are going to make you all think about your actions for a while. But first…." I began tickling Abdul roughly. Regina did the same to Mohammed. Poor Jabar strained on the floor and "mphed" at us angrily. But he was held fast and could do nothing to prevent our onslaught of tickle torture.

We tickled them for a half hour straight. No breaks, no mercy. They were a mess of sweat and tears, and were gasping for breath by the time we were done. And Jabar had to watch the whole thing. That's when I showed him the camera I had inside my coat.

"Now, according to the footage we have, it looks like you set this whole thing up." I said. "So if we hear of another incident, we'll be back. And the footage goes viral. Do I make myself clear?"

Jabar nodded, resigned to his fate. With that, Regina and I left the house.

"Think its safe to leave them like that?" I asked.

"Their uncle will be over soon enough." Regina said. "He said they need to be left overnight."

"Very well." I said. "Next client?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

For Viperbound (M/M)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I worked this one alone. The target's name was Derek. He was a 30 year old man who had offended my client. Turns out Derek had his personal information and was blackmailing him. He needed to be given a taste if his own medicine.

I sat in the man's house awaiting his return. He entered and turned his lights on. I turned the office chair around. "Hello Derek. I've been expecting you."

Derek was dumbfounded. "What…. Who the hell are you?"

"I'm known as the Redman." I replied. "Not as famous as 'The Games Player' but similar to his style. Now please don't make a fuss."

Naturally, he started to run. Naturally, I was prepared for that. I had a lasso on the floor and I pulled it. The loop caught his ankles and tripped him. I stood and ran to him, wrapping tbe rope around his legs further, and handcuffing him.

"Get off me!" Derek shouted.

"Can't do that." I replied. "Now shut up." I pulled his shoes and socks off and used the socks to stuff his mouth. My trusty roll of red duct tape was then used to seal the socks in place.

"MMMPH!" Derek shouted.

I ignored his grumblings and continued to secure him. I lifted his shirt and lowered his jeans to his knees. I added ropes above the jeans and around his chest so that he wouldn't be able to cover his white briefs. I then secured him to a wooden chair and took a few pictures of him.

"Now listen up" I said. "My client says you're blackmailing him. Now you two are about even. But first…" I started tickling his ribs. Derek started to squirm and laugh. The camera captured everything as I mercilessly tickled him. His chest, his belly, and his feet were all given attention. By the time I was done, he was covered in sweat.

"If I hear of anymore blackmailing behavior from you, these get published worldwide. Clear?"

He nodded. I replaced the handcuffs with tape, and left a pair of scissors nearby. I left the house and returned to base. Scratch one more blackmailer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Good idea this whole service! And I'm liking how the stories are turning out. Wonder what will be the next job? :mrgreen:
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

For alkaid_ (mf/mmm)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in my office and turned on my video chat server. I had to talk to my younger team members, who had a job at the middle school.

"Cale! I said. "How did it go?"

Cale is 13 years old, and tends to wear a red tracksuit and skimask. Also in the frame is his twin sister Cassie. She is preoccupied with something, however. So all I can see of her is the mask and a shock of her jet black curls hanging below it.

"Went well. We got the bullies taped up good." Cale replied.

Backstory: the client in this case is a man in his mid twenties with a 12 year old brother. The kid is small for his age and likes music that doesn't conform to his peers' tastes. He also dresses differently from them. As such, he gets teased a lot at school.

Three older boys on the school soccer team took particular interest in tormenting him. One day, the client heard his brother crying and found him with a black eye and ligature marks on his wrists. Too far! It was time to fix this.

When I received the request, I immediately called my colleague Jamal, who's twins went to the same school. Turns out, Cale knew them. And they were also suspected of writing racial slurs on the lockers. (Jamal and his family are of African descent.) So Cale and Cassie were happy to take the job.

"Give me the rundown." I said. "The readers want to know."

Cale excitedly began explaining. "So me and Cassie waited in the hall. The bullies came to hit the showers. We jumped them and took them down. I had to punch the one on the face and Cassie used her Tai Kwon Do skills to take the other two.

"We used the duct tape to wrap their arms and took their socks to gag them. They got tape wrapped overtop of that to shut them up. Check it out!"

He moved his phone to show three boys in the school's blue and white soccer uniforms. But loads of red duct tape covered most of their torsos, and was wrapped from ankle to knee. Their mouths were wrapped in duct tape, but the white soccer socks were slightly visible. Each of the young bullies wore an expression that was equal parts fury and fear.

One kicked viciously and said something that could have been a muffled demand for release. And I thought I heard a racial slur. The offending boy was kicked by Cassie's red sneaker.

"Kiss my black @$$!" She exclaimed. I felt proud of her.

"Have the pictures been taken?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." Cale said smugly. "And we plan to take some more. One of 'em looks to be enjoying himself, if you know what I mean."

"Perfect. Give them the speech." Cale was always the more level-headed twin, so I trusted him to deliver the speech, more so than his sister.

"Now guys" Cale said. "You are gonna quit bullying people. No one likes that, and it ends now. If we ever find out that A.J. is getting picked on, or see another slur on the walls near our lockers, all these pics we took are getting put on every social media site, printed out, and taped to the walls. Got that?"

Each of the bound boys nodded. With that, Cale and I said our goodbyes, and I disconnected the video chat. My minions were definitely capable of flying solo.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Redman wrote: 4 years ago For alkaid_

Oh my god!!!

thanks for your help!

i wish my lill bro stay in peace for long, long time at school...

i will send you a special develope for your little partners... they do a good job...
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Wow, great stories
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

alkaid_ wrote: 4 years ago
Oh my god!!!

thanks for your help!

i wish my lill bro stay in peace for long, long time at school...
I believe Cale and Cassie plan to eat lunch with him every day from now on. He just made some new friends!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is an interesting idea and I will bookmark this topic to see when you have updated with new stories. But don't forget to gender tag the topic, as it is required on the site, but because of your idea I would just suggest you say something along the lines of "Various Genders." Also, might I suggest that you gender tag each post, which may help members with gender preferences find stories that they will like and will hopefully get more views on this topic.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Thank you Solarbeast! I have updated the topic accordingly, and I hope you enjoy the rest of it!
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Thanks for writing my request, love it!
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

For Stoutland395. (M/Mm)

Today was a tough one. My target was a high school junior named Brayden. But unlike other requests, I had to keep him out of the way for a while. A rival of his needed him to miss soccer tryouts. It seems Brayden is a popular young man in his school, both by his peers and his teachers. And he simply needed to be kept clear of the field until the client could secure a spot on the varsity team.

As such, I had prepared a safe-house for this. With make-ups the next morning, I would be forced to keep him captive overnight. This was further complicated by a surprise.

I watched the young man walk down the path behind the school. He was wearing white athletic shorts and a grey t-shirt. He walked along, brushing his hair aside. I began my approach in the van, parking around a corner. I watched from the back, preparing to snatch him. But a few dozen yards from me, a younger boy ran over.

"Hey Brayden! Wait up!" The kid called. He appeared to be about 13 or 14.

"Keep up, Anthony" Brayden called back.

I had been warned about this possibility. Brayden's brother often tagged along with him. I would need to re-think my strategy.

The boys passed my van, and I stepped out. I grabbed the younger one, Anthony, first. That would ensure Brayden's compliance.

"Don't make a sound. Either of you." I ordered.

Anthony squealed into my hand, clamped over his mouth. Brayden spun around with a look of shock on his face.

"Okay, Brayden." I said. "Get in the van, and lie down." I didn't want to make threats. I don't hurt my captives, and I didn't want to make a threat I couldn't back up. Fortunately, Brayden complied.

I followed and laid Anthony down beside his brother and shut the door. I grabbed the red duct tape I always carry and quickly taped Brayden's hands and mouth. I did the same to Anthony, then taped over their eyes, and secured their ankles. After that, I got up front and drove them to the safehouse without a word.

The safehouse was really more of an old warehouse. I cut Brayden's ankles free and picked up Anthony. I brought them to a small office, where I sat them down on the floor. I began to tie Brayden with the ropes I keep on hand. I tied his ankles, his knees, replaced the tape on his wrists with ropes, then tied his arms down. He was then placed on a chair and tied to it. The blindfold and gag were removed, and the gag was replaced by a knotted bandana.

Then I took Anthony out of the room, and to a different office down the hall. The same procedure was repeated on him.

"I'm sorry, Anthony" I said. "You weren't my intended target."

"Wha…." The boy asked, fearfully. "What are you gonna do to us?"

"Relax" I said gently. "You will not be harmed. I promise. I just need you two to stay put. You'll be released tomorrow."

I patted Anthony's head then gagged him again. I then returned to Brayden. He had a right to know why I did this.

"Okay, kid." I said, although I had to admit, Brayden was taller than me. "Here's the scoop. You have been kidnapped for 24 hours. You won't be harmed, and neither will your brother. Yes, I realize you will miss your soccer tryouts. Tough. Now behave yourself. Got it?"

Brayden nodded, still fearful. I left him alone and went to prepare a meal. I don't want my prisoners to starve, after all. I made a cheesy pasta dish and brought Anthony his first.

The poor kid was crying when I returned. I took his gag off and wiped his eyes for him. "I'm really sorry about this."

"Please…" he trembled. "Don't hurt me."

"I won't. That's not my thing. I just tie and gag my targets, that's all. Are you hungry?"

Anthony nodded and let me feed him his supper. He calmed down, but was still afraid. And I didn't blame him at all. In fact, I felt really bad about this. I replaced his hag when he was done, then moved back to Brayden.

"Dinner time" I said, removing his gag.

"I'm not hungry." He said sourly.

"Eat." I said. "I'll not have it said my client starved."

"Client?" Brayden asked. "Look. Where's Anthony?"

"He's fine" I said. "He ate already. If you promise to behave yourself, I'll let you two be together tonight."

"Why?" Brayden asked, fearfully. "Why are you doing this?"

I sighed. He was clearly a smart kid. So I told him. "I get hired to tie people up for various reasons. Sometimes its a bully. Sometimes its blackmail. Sometimes its just for fun. I have a sleepover target this weekend, as a matter of fact. I was hired to keep you away from soccer practice tonight and tomorrow morning. That's all."

Brayden instantly calmed down. "Who was it?" He asked.

"I'll let you think about that for a bit." I said. "In the meantime, eat up."

Brayden accepted the offered food and ate it quickly. He had calmed down considerably.

"So, all that happens is we spend the night tied up." He said.

"That's right. I'll even put on a movie for you. Just relax, and enjoy yourself."

He nodded, and I gagged him again. I took him off the chair and carried him over to a couch in the room. I sat him down, then went to get Anthony, who was crying again. Poor thing. I untied him from the chair and carried him to his brother's side, explaining things to him. He leaned on Brayden's shoulder while the TV was turned on.

Later that night, I covered both of them with a blanket and took their shoes off them. I assume they slept comfortably. Their parents texted their phones at one point, asking if they were sleeping over at a friend's. I replied "yes" for them and that was that.

The following day, they ate a late breakfast, and I untied all but their hands. I blindfolded them and took them back to the van, and drove them to the place I had taken them from. There I turned them loose.

"Now Brayden" I said. "If you should ever figure out who hired me, here's my card. I'm sorry for scaring you guys."

Anthony shook my hand and said it wasn't all bad. In fact, he might do it again. And Brayden smiled. "Believe me. I will."

With that, I left them there. Mission accomplished.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

For GagFan96. (MM/F)

A young lady named Steph had requested a home invasion… on herself. Seeing as she lived alone, it would be easy to surprise her. Her request was for a couple of men, so I brought Jamal to help out. He wore a red business suit with a fedora. I had my usual duster and jeans. All red of course.

We waited for her to go for her walk before we entered her house and lie in wait. She was gone an hour, and her closet was quite uncomfortable. But we made it work.

When Steph finally returned, we were ready to pounce. She sat on her couch, and we leapt from the closet. "Surprise!" We shouted.

Steph jumped a bit, but smiled and chuckled. "What's this? A Spanish Inquisition?"

I smirked under my mask. I heard Jamal swallow a chuckle. "No," I said. "But this is just as unexpected."

"Now, put your hands behind your back" Jamal said.

Steph complied and began play-acting as if she were afraid. "Oh, please don't hurt me" she giggled.

"Cooperate then." I said. Jamal tied her hands behind her while I tied her ankles. He then secured her elbows while I tied her knees. In short order, the young woman was secured.

"Oh please!" She pled with a smile on her face.

"Shh" Jamal said, hauling her up to sit on the floor. "Open your mouth." He held a red bandana to gag her with. She did as she was told. "Good girl"

He then hauled her over his shoulder. He carried her to the living room and dumped her on the couch. I smirked at the "Monty Python" poster on the wall.

"Shall we get the fluffy pillows?" I joked. Jamal laughed as well and we grabbed her throw pillows to poke her with. Steph laughed and struggled a bit in her bonds.

"Mrph hmm mmph!" She tried to protest. But the gag did its job well. I pushed her over a bit. She had requested some man-handling, so it was not out of line.

"Lets get…" I paused for dramatic effect… "The comfy chair!"

Steph laughed and tried to look frightened. Jamal leaned back and gasped. "The comfy chair!?" He said in mock-horror.

I laughed and pulled her across the room to the armchair, which I sat her on a bit roughly. Jamal and I stood on either side of her and got close to her face. "Confess!" we hissed, still poking her with the pillows.

The evening went on like that for a while. Every once in a while, one of us would shove her head, or hit her with the pillows. She relished the entire experience, clearly floating on cloud nine as we tormented her.

Ag last, time was up. So we tied her to a wooden dining room chair and placed a pair of scisors on the seat beneath her.

"We are leaving. Wait til we are gone to start escaping." I said.

Jamal pulled her hair gently and looked her in the eye. "Hope you had fun, Steph" he said.

And with that, we bowed out.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I really enjoyed the reading. Now that Brayden is suspicious, he my just have to go away for a little while longer (haha)! Thanks for running my request. :D
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

I want to apologise to everyone for taking so long to continue this saga. I don't really have any excuses for it, so please forgive me.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Don't apologize for however long it takes you to write a story or stories. Many of us get ideas for stories and then either get writer's block, or have to deal with things in our lives that prevent us from writing, and those are the things you should focus on first and they are the important things. I have had ideas for at least two stories and have not put more than a few sentences in either, even though one of them I could easily write down at the moment, but just haven't had the want to do that.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Take it from someone who has been on hiatus for several months now, please don't worry about taking your time.
Sometimes, people need a little break. Or people stumble from writer's block. It's fine to take a little time off.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic