Damsel 101 F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 6 years ago
jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago

Ha, ha! Hmm, do you think my pointed sarcasm is the reason so many of the villians who populate my adventures insist on keeping me gagged all the time? ;)
Definitely yes.
Ha, ha! Well, I suppose it's a back handed compliment (of sorts) After all, if a teen sleuth keeps finding herself bound and gagged then she must be doing something right,.. ;)
Somehow I doubt a certain Network would appreciate your services then.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Definitely yes.
Ha, ha! Well, I suppose it's a back handed compliment (of sorts) After all, if a teen sleuth keeps finding herself bound and gagged then she must be doing something right,.. ;)
Hmm, that would explain why the good people at Nickelodeon haven't returned any of my calls,,, ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hmm, that would explain why the good people at Nickelodeon haven't returned any of my calls,,, ;)
Wrong network and you missed the pop culture reference big-time. http://hardyboys.wikia.com/wiki/The_Network
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Deleted User 769

Wrong network and you missed the pop culture reference big-time. http://hardyboys.wikia.com/wiki/The_Network
That reference flew way, way over my head I'm afraid,..
I'm far more familiar with the Nancy Drew books (probably not a huge suprise to anyone,..)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

That reference flew way, way over my head I'm afraid,..
I'm far more familiar with the Nancy Drew books (probably not a huge suprise to anyone,..)
This list will hopefully bring you back down to Earth then.http://hardyboys.us/hbsupermysteries.htm
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Just came across this one, great short story! I love that she made her gag and handcuff herself, just to reveal she was no threat to begin with.
Deleted User 769

Driverman wrote: 5 years ago Just came across this one, great short story! I love that she made her gag and handcuff herself, just to reveal she was no threat to begin with.
Ah, the old lighter disguised as a handgun ploy,.. ;)
Really glad you enjoyed it!
If you're interested, there are a handful of sequels dotted around the site in a very similar vein.
Check them out (if you feel so inclined) and let me know what you think :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic