A visit from their aunt FM/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A visit from their aunt FM/ff

Post by lasse672000 »

It was in the middle of the night. Lena, dressed in an ankle long, long sleeved and high necked night gown, with frills on the collar, cuffs, chest and hem. She was fast asleep, when her father, Oliver, woke her by gently shaking her shoulder.
"What is it? I'm trying to sleep!" she drowsily protested.
"I know you are, but you have to wake up!" he told her. "We've got company!"
She turned the lamp on her bedside table on, and squinted at the digital clock. It said 2:30.
"What? At this hour?"
"Yes; I'm afraid so." her father said. "And she wants to meet us in the living room, right away."
"Oh; all right, then!" she moaned, as she slowly got out of bed. He impatiently grabbed her arm, and more or less dragged her to the living room.
"There!" he told the middle aged woman standing in the middle of the room. She was pale, slender and tall, and dressed in an ankle long, black coat, high heeled, black leather boots, tinted glasses and a wide brimmed, black hat. A leather bag was placed by her feet. "That's everyone; I promise!"
"M-hm? Then, please put her beside Anette, will you?"
"Yes, m'am!" Oliver submissively replied, as he pushed Lena onto the sofa. The girls looked at each other, but Anette, who was dressed in a similar night gown to Lena's, and who looked as she had just been dragged out of bed too, only shrugged and shook her head.
The woman opened the bag, and took out some coils of rope.
"Here," she said in a bored voice, as she handed them to Oliver, "you tie'em up!"

A couple of minutes later, the girls had their hands tied behind their backs and pinned against their bodies by ropes tied around their waists, their legs had been tied together above their knees, and ropes had been tied around their ankles.
The woman went over and checked the ropes."Well, they won't get out of that in a hurry; will they?" she dryly remarked, as she yanked on the rope tied around Lena's waist.
"No, m'am! They won't." Oliver said and shook his head, but the girls could see a faint smile in the corner of his mouth, as he had taught them how to get out of just about any predicament.
The woman turned around and inhaled loudly through her nose.
"Right," she said and turned to Oliver. "You give me what I want, and I'll be on my way." Then she turned to the girls. "And you will not start to try to get free until I'm gone, plus an extra ten minutes. Is that clear? And no cheating; you hear? I've got eyes and ears everywhere."
Then, the grown-ups went upstairs, and the girls could hear doors being opened and shut. It seemed to go on forever, but eventually they came back down, and the woman sailed out the door. The last thing she said was: "Remember girls: an extra ten minutes!" and then she pointed at Oliver: "And you will not, under any circumstances, help them! You hear?" and she was gone.
"Yes, m'am!" Oliver told the closed door. Then he walked over and put on the T.V. "So we'll have something to do, while you untie yourselves." he explained.

A couple of days later, and Lena was alone in the house. She lay on her bed, dressed in a 3/4 length denim dress with long sleeves, and lace around the hem, collar and chest, a couple of petticoats and white cotton pantyhose.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. She put down the book she was reading, sighed but went to open. Outside stood a woman. She was dressed in a black, ankle long dress, black gloves, a black hat, and a pair of black boots. She carried a canvas bag over her shoulder.
"Aunt Ottilia?" Lena was surprised, for she hadn't seen her aunt for many months. "Please. Come in!"
"Lena." The older woman graciously said in a cold voice, as she swept inside. "I heard you had a visitor a couple of nights ago. Is that correct?"
"Yes, that is correct." Lena nodded.
"And she made your father tie you and your sister up, before robbing you? And he wasn't allowed to help you get free?" The older woman looked around, with a bored look on her face.
"Yes. That is also correct. On the sofa. And he didn't." Lena nodded once more. "The funny thing was; she didn't take anything of value, mostly knickknacks. Things that can be easily replaced. Well, most of it, anyway."
"M-hm." Ottilia nodded. Then, she asked: "Are you alone?"
"Yes, I am." Lena confirmed. "But Anette's due back any minute. She just had to go to the store to buy some things for dinner. Our dad's at work, and won't be back for another couple of hours."

"Good!" Ottilia walked over to a chair, and pointed at it. "You! Sit!" she barked.
Lena was so surprised, she did as she was told, without any questions. Ottilia opened the bag and took out some coils of rope. She took Lena's wrists and tied them together behind the back of the chair, tied another length around her waist and the back of the chair trapping her wrists, and the last ones, she used to tie the girl's knees and ankles together.
"What are you doing, aunt?" Lena protested, and started struggling to get free.
"What's it look like I'm doing, you silly child? I'm tying you to the chair; aren't I?" Ottilia looked down at her captive and smiled a chilly and not very pleasant smile.
"But why?" By now, Lena was close to tears.
"Partly because your father still has something I want, and I reckon seeing you and your sister having been taken hostage will make him a bit more cooperative. Partly," Ottilia shrugged, "well; partly because I like it."
"Oh. I see." Lena nodded. "And I you want me and Anette to get free on our own this time, too?"
"Yes, but not until your father gives me what I want! Now, open wide." Lena did as she was told, and her aunt placed a big wad of cloth inside her mouth, and tied a strip of fabric tightly around her head to keep it in place.

She had just finished tying the knot behind Lena's head, when the door opened, and Anette, dressed like Lena, only difference being her dress was pink, entered. Soon she was tied to a chair beside her sister and gagged, and was told what to expect.

In fact, they had to wait for another two hours, before Oliver arrived. He of course was horrified when he saw what Ottilia had done, and quickly gave her what she wanted, just to get rid of her, and soon the girls had freed themselves.
"You look as if you enjoyed being tied up?" Anette later asked.
"Strangely enough; I did." Lena replied. "Didn't you?"
"Well, sort of. But I wouldn't want it to become a habit!" Anette remarked.
They failed to notice the strange look on Oliver's face.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Some weeks passed. Anette, dressed in a denim skirt, beige nylon tights, boots, a denim jacket and a white, frilly blouse, was walking home from a party one Friday night, when suddenly, she noticed her father walking along side her.
"Dad!" she surprised said. "Oh, you scared me! I didn't hear you come! Come to see to it I get home safely, are you?"
"Mm; something like that. But not to our house."
"No? Where to, then?" Anette raised one eyebrow.
"To aunt Ottilia's, actually."Oliver calmly told her, just as they were passing a van. "We thought you and your sister would like to spend the night there."
"Mm," Anette thoughtfully nodded, "normally I would, but I've got a ton of home work to get through. Maybe some other day?"
"No, I don't think so." Oliver banged on the side door, which slid open, someone grabbed her from behind and placed a wet, smelly rag over her mouth and nose. She quickly passed out.
"Quick!" Ottilia hissed. "Get her inside, before she wakes up!"
"That won't happen any time soon, I don't think. Did you have to pour that much chloroform on the rag?" He held up the half empty bottle.
"Well, I wanted to be sure she was properly unconscious; didn't I?" aunt Ottilia excused herself.
"Oh, she's properly unconscious, all right!" Oliver sarcastically said. "She'll probably wake up some time next week!"

It did take Anette a long time to wake up (albeit not several days), and when she did, she had a thundering headache.
The first thing she noticed, was that she was sitting on a wooden chair, next that she had her hands behind the back of the chair, couldn't move or see, and she had something soft stuffed in her mouth.
Then, she heard Ottilia's brisk voice. "Good morning, sleepy head! I thought you'd never come around!"
"OUFF! OUFF!"
"No one can understand a word you're saying, so don't bother. Lena's tied to a chair next to you, and has been awake for a couple of hours by now. Haven't you, dear?"
"OUFF!" Lena grunted.
"Now, girls!" Ottilia suddenly sounded very professional. "I would like to welcome you to round three of our 'capture-and-escape' game. As I understand it, you have won one round each? Am I right? The rules are the same as always; I tie you up; you free yourselves, without assisting each other in any way. This time I will set a timer, and you're not allowed to start before it goes off. Is that clear?" Lena and Anette nodded.
"Remember; wrists first, for obvious reasons. In what order you release the rest is up to you, as long as you keep the blindfolds on, until everything else is gone. I have placed the knots where you can reach them; not easily, but still within reach. Well then; see you in a while. Oh, and the winner gets to choose what's for dinner!" And then, she was gone.
The next thirty minutes, were some of the longest in the girls' lives.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago Great that she got chloroformed.
Always great when that happens.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic