I asked my mum to be bound (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mace23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I asked my mum to be bound (F/M)

Post by Mace23 »

I am 18 years old and since I was a child I have been interested in bondage. I remember that every time a girl was tied up on television, I would get excited. Unfortunately I never found anyone to share this passion, except some occasional games with a neighbor of mine in which one of the two was tied and gagged by the other. But it was more like childhood games and when we grew we cultivated other interests. Growing up I tried the times I was at home alone selfbondage, but I was not satisfying enough. One day, however, when I came home from school, an idea came to my mind: I could have asked my mother if she could tie me up. At first the idea seemed ingenious: I trusted her, she was usually inclined to accept most of the things I did, so why not? I arrived home very in the early afternoon , and after saying goodbye I went up the stairs to my room. Once there, however, I began to think: will she be angry? Or maybe will she considered my desire in the wrong way? But I took courage: after about twenty minutes I went down to the kitchen, where she was sitting drinking tea. I sat down and in a trembling voice, I asked, "Mom, can I ask you something?" She replied, "sure honey" "Ok ... but look, it's a bit strange, promise not to get angry" I knew he could not promise it, but it was making me feel better having told her. "Come on, I will try to do my best" "OK .... could you ... ... tie me up? "She looked up, put down her cup and, with a very surprised eye, said:" what should I do? " "well.. tie me up"
"and why would you want to be tied?" There was hope, she hadn't be angry yet. "Oh well, I do not know exactly, I just like it" "let me think: no" "oh come on mom, do not worry is not dangerous, indeed it is very safe, I can not go around and create problems, please I would be very happy ..." "give me some time to think about it better then .. about ten minutes" "okay I'll wait in my room .."
After twenty minutes, here it is in the hall. "Then I thought about it and, although i find it a bit strange, I think it's better that It's me to do it rather than a stranger so, yes. Just tell me what I have to do ..." "thank you, thank you, mum! You're the best!! Come with me in my room" She followed me up the stairs and once I got to my room, I pulled all my equipment out from under the bed: different coil of different lengths of rope and two rolls of silver tape. "Hey, how long have you kept all this stuff in your room ...?" "For a while, in fact, sometimes I tried to tie myself but I always struggled to tie my hands and the times I could .. how to say ... i felt too free" "Mmm ok, then put your hands behind your back" I did as requested by putting my hands behind my back palm against palm. "Oh no dear, too easy, cross them" I crossed them and so she began to tie me. In a short time I was with my hands and ankles held together by long pieces of rope. "Ok, my experience in ligatures stops here, is there anything else I have to do?" I instructed her and so she tightly tied two other ropes one above and one below the knee, plus another one in the upper part of the thigh. On my instruction he then tied my arms together over my elbows and used three more strings that made me pass around my torso to hold my arms against my body. I could not move a muscle when I was done. "Wow I have to say that you were very good thanks mom! One last thing, you should put me in a hogtie " " Would that be?" I explained it and a short time later a rope was joining my ankles to my arms, preventing me from straightening my legs. Finally with the tape she covered all the knots. "I did so much effort to reduce you this way, I do not want you to escape after five minutes" He was not wrong and I preferred it that way. It was the first time that I was really tied up, I would not have wanted to be free after a short period of time. "Ok, I have to do things down in the kitchen, I'll check you in about half an hour, is that good for you?" "Of course!" "Ok, then, do not go around that much" "and mom ... thanks again" She smiled at me and then closed the door leaving me alone with myself.
So many things passed through my mind in that half hour. I was in heaven because I was finally tied up well and I could not move that much. I tried to free myself, but nothing, my mother had done a great job. The ropes held and held very well. I abandoned my purpose to free myself, and I lost myself in my thoughts, pervaded by an excitement experienced a few times before. So it was that half an hour passed quickly and in less than no time my mother was in my room to check on me.
"Hey sweetie, are you all right?, are you ... having fun?" "Yes,mum is beautiful" "Ok, look, do you want to be untied?" "No, absolutely not" "then I can come back .... " " Wait before you leave I have one last request " "Tell me .." "Could you gag me?" "What? Because? Is not it enough to be tied up, you want a gag now?" "Oh yes mum. these are two things that go together. If I were just tied I could still call for help. If I were also gagged no." "No, I repeat it is risky I do not want" "Come on, please, it would be perfect after that" "Okay, you'll be gagged " "You're great mom!" " Ok what should I do?" "Is very simple, take a sock, insert it into your mouth and then seal it using tape, wrapping it several times around my head" Are you sure everything will be fine? " Do not worry, it will be great!" That said, he took a sock from my drawer and came up to me "Any last words? " " Yes, you can come and untie me in a couple of hours? " " Of course, now open up" I did as ordered and so inserted the sock in the mouth. Then he took the duct tape and began wrapping it around my head, covering my mouth as well. All the lower part of my face was now covered in shiny and silver duct tape and I could only emit suffocated sounds. "Well, now that you're gagged, there will be a bit of silence at home ... Have fun, see you later" "tmmmnsk mm" I managed to articulate. That said, he closed the door behind her, leaving me alone for the second time. Even these two hours passed very fast, although I tried several times to free myself. After a while I lost hope and accepted my destiny. Moaning incomprehensible sounds I lay down on the bed and waited ... After two hours there she was in my room. "Dinner is almost ready, now I'll untie you" Once I freed my hands, I took off the gag, while she thought care of the ankles. In about ten minutes I was free, ready for dinner. But first I had to stop in the bathroom. At dinner we discussed the day we spent. "Well mom, when can we do it again?" "Hey wait to be reduced like that once was not enough? Would you really like to repeat it? " "Er, yes, I loved it" " We'll see ..."

That was my first story! Hope you like it and let me know what do you think!
Londit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Londit »

I liked it a lot !
Just if I may say, you should leave some space in the text to make it easier to read it.
I hope there will be another parts :)
zarquon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zarquon »

Lovely story, thank you so much for it!

If I may add some suggestions:
- A little space between paragraphs would indeed improve readability
- The devil is in the details, take your time and add more of them. For example, after she ties your hands and asks for instructions about what to do next, you complete the all the binding process in 2 lines. That was way quick, so much that the first time I missed she had tied your elbows too! Where they touching? I would have loved to know about that too.

Those are my 2 cents.
Thank you again for the story!
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Very excellent story! I would love to read more if you're willing to write more stories like this one.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

great story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Does anyone else have any more stories like this?
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Found it a bit late... I like the story. It's not perfectly written but still ok. The missing of spaces made it a bit hard to read but the story as a whole was a nice little read.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Great story! Like others have suggested, though, just space out paragraphs a little more.
I wish I had a mother like that. My family freaked out big-time when they discovered I had an interest in bondage.
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Inkstain wrote: 3 years ago Great story! Like others have suggested, though, just space out paragraphs a little more.
I wish I had a mother like that. My family freaked out big-time when they discovered I had an interest in bondage.
How did they find out?
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I like it! I think this deserves a sequel!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Corn Boy wrote: 3 years ago Does anyone else have any more stories like this?
I wrote something similar, except it was little brother asking his older sister to tie him up. You can read it here:

Prisoner in My Room
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

iliketights wrote: 2 years ago
Corn Boy wrote: 3 years ago Does anyone else have any more stories like this?
I wrote something similar, except it was little brother asking his older sister to tie him up. You can read it here:

Prisoner in My Room
Oh yeah. That story is another one I really liked! Do you still write?
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Corn Boy wrote: 2 years ago Oh yeah. That story is another one I really liked! Do you still write?
Thanks! I have one that I've updated a lot recently:
Three Sisters

Some others that need updating:

Tied Up on Halloween - Again

Nicholas Blywistle

Thirteen Cents
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Corn Boy wrote: 2 years ago Oh yeah. That story is another one I really liked! Do you still write?
Thanks! I have one that I've updated a lot recently:
Three Sisters

Some others that need updating:

Tied Up on Halloween - Again

Nicholas Blywistle

Thirteen Cents
I didn't know the Nicholas Blywistle one was you either! You've got a good library going on! Would you possibly make a story with the mom tying up the son in a friendly scenario like this?
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Corn Boy wrote: 2 years ago I didn't know the Nicholas Blywistle one was you either! You've got a good library going on! Would you possibly make a story with the mom tying up the son in a friendly scenario like this?
Thanks! I hadn't thought of writing about a mother tying up her son, but maybe I will. In my story Three Sisters, a stepmother ties up a stepdaughter. Is that close enough? :lol:

I've thought about writing the least-represented kind of story: a father tying up a daughter, but maybe that's considered taboo. I don't remember seeing one on this site.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Corn Boy wrote: 2 years ago I didn't know the Nicholas Blywistle one was you either! You've got a good library going on! Would you possibly make a story with the mom tying up the son in a friendly scenario like this?
Thanks! I hadn't thought of writing about a mother tying up her son, but maybe I will. In my story Three Sisters, a stepmother ties up a stepdaughter. Is that close enough? :lol:

I've thought about writing the least-represented kind of story: a father tying up a daughter, but maybe that's considered taboo. I don't remember seeing one on this site.
I personally like femdom which is why I suggested mother/son, but I'm sure some would like the father/daughter theme. I definitely look forward to more of your stories, though! Like I said, you have a great library already!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Great nice lil story i love reading these types of storys moms tying up there kids for fun or aunts or well older woman n general doing that type of thing lol....and @liketights i enjoy all your storys think there all great!!! exspecially the Nicholas blywistle story hope u someday feel like continuing it but its great as is tho
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 2 years ago Great nice lil story i love reading these types of storys moms tying up there kids for fun or aunts or well older woman n general doing that type of thing lol....and @liketights i enjoy all your storys think there all great!!! exspecially the Nicholas blywistle story hope u someday feel like continuing it but its great as is tho
I agree! I love these stories as well! It's all I search for.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 2 years ago
Blackfox74077 wrote: 2 years ago Great nice lil story i love reading these types of storys moms tying up there kids for fun or aunts or well older woman n general doing that type of thing lol....and @liketights i enjoy all your storys think there all great!!! exspecially the Nicholas blywistle story hope u someday feel like continuing it but its great as is tho
I agree! I love these stories as well! It's all I search for.
me 2 me 2
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great story of family bondage.
dupattaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dupattaguy »

Very sweet story!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I'd love to read either type of story....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic