Tied Twins: Into the Zone (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: Into the Zone (f/f)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: Into the Zone
by OldTUGger

“Ten seconds, Elise. Nine…eight…seven…six…five…four…three…two…one…zero!”

Elise could hear the words, muted as though by fog or heavy snow, but didn’t really process them until she felt someone undoing the blindfold that had kept her in darkness for the past thirty minutes.

That someone happened to be her identical twin sister, Denise, who had lost a bet to Elise a couple of days earlier.

Elise’s boyfriend, Ted McCloud, had tied her up on their first solo date. Denise’s boyfriend, Tim McCloud -- Ted’s identical twin brother -- had tied Denise up on their first solo date, too, but she had practically dared him to. Elise boasted that Ted would tie her up without being asked, and Denise had bet her an evening’s worth of tie-ups that he wouldn’t. Denise lost.

“You in there, sis?” she asked as she removed the blindfold.

“Mmm-hmm,” her twin acknowledged dreamily through her gag.

Denise unbuckled the gag’s strap and Elise spat the red silicone ball out onto the towel Denise offered for that purpose.

“Wow…I wasn’t tied up all that long, but I really zoned out!” Elise said, wonderingly, as she worked the stiffness out of her jaw. “I could hear you counting down, but it sounded like you were a long way off.”

“And this was only your first tie of the evening,” Denise observed. “You’ll probably be in la-la land toward the end of the last one.”

The sisters shared a common trait -- the more tightly or elaborately they were tied, the more they tended to become lost in the sensation. They called it “going into the zone.”

This particular tie had neither been especially tight or elaborate. Elise had asked for a run-of-the-mill hogtie, with her wrists crossed behind her back, a simple chest harness and her legs and ankles tied together. “Just to warm up,” she had said.

“I don’t know what sent me off like that,” Elise said as Denise finished untying her wrists, chest, legs and ankles.

“Maybe it’s because you know what’s coming next, and what’s coming after that,” Denise said.

The terms of the bet called for Elise to determine both how she would be tied and for how long. Denise was to do the tying and act as timekeeper. Elise had allotted three hours for the entire session; each tie was be more elaborate than the one before.

“You might be right,” Elise admitted. “I’ll be in the next one for just twenty minutes, but I’ll be in the last one for a full hour.”

Each tie was to be followed by a time-out for rest, rehydration and bathroom breaks. Elise checked her reflection in the mirror as she headed toward the bathroom. Her dark-blue long-sleeved leotard and matching tights had served their purpose. “No rope marks yet!” she announced as she opened the bedroom door, though she suspected she might end up with some toward the end of the evening’s activities.

When she returned to the bedroom, she headed straight for the site she’d selected for her second tie: the walk-in closet she shared with her twin.

“It was a good idea to clear out some of our stuff,” she said, still a bit surprised by the mountain of shoes, boots, boxes and assorted junk they’d needed to haul out to make the necessary space.

“Why don’t we tie your legs while you’re still outside the closet?” Denise asked her younger sibling. “It’s going to be hard enough to squeeze us both in there for the rest of the ropework.”

“Sure. I can use my hands to scoot into the closet and get into position,” Elise replied.

Denise had Elise bend one leg until her heel nearly touched her backside. Working quickly, Denise wrapped a broad band of rope around her sister’s thigh and calf and cinched it into place.

“Not the tightest I’ve ever been frogtied, but in this case having it super-tight wouldn’t be a good idea,” Elise observed. “The tie is for 20 minutes, but by the time you finish rigging me I’ll probably be kneeling with my legs tied for half an hour or more.”

“Are you sure you can handle it?” Denise asked.

“Definitely. Tie my other leg up,” Elise said.

Moving to the closet wasn’t difficult for Elise. Planting her hands on the floor, she simply raised her entire body until her legs cleared the floor, then swung them forward. Three good-sized swings and a couple of adjustments got her to the center of the closet floor with her back to her sister’s clothes and her face toward her own.

“OK, tie my hands,” she said, holding them palm-to-palm behind her back. “Use a twenty-footer, and leave a couple of inches between my wrists. Use a lot of cinching.”

Denise wrapped the ropes as ordered. The ropes didn’t come snug until she put the last of four wraps of cinching in place. Elise wiggled her hands and wrists.

“Perfect,” she said. “I don’t think my hands will go numb while they’re tied like this.”

Working efficiently, Denise next wrapped several turns of rope around the base of Elise’s ponytail, folded the long, straight red hair over the windings, took several more tight turns, and slipped the long end of the cord through the folded hair to form a slip-proof knot.

“Last rope going into place,” Denise said, looping a lark’s-head bight around the cinches on Elise’s wrist ropes and running the other end of the doubled rope up and over the clothes rod behind her twin. Slowly, gradually, she drew Elise’s arms upward until they were well past parallel to the floor. The tension on Elise’s arms forced her torso downward until her face hovered just inches off the carpet.

To enforce the position, Denise took the rope connected to Elise’s ponytail, ran it over the other clothes rod, drew it taut and knotted it off.

“You wanted a strappado, you got a strappado,” Denise announced. “Now for the finishing touches. Open wide.”

Elise saw the bright-red ball gag pass in front of her eyes and felt it go deep into her mouth. Denise buckled it tightly in place, then placed a small bowl on the floor directly under the ball. A snug blindfold completed Elise’s bondage.

“Twenty minutes, sis,” Denise announced. “Time starts…now.”

Elise shifted her weight from side to side to get a bit more comfortable, took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly, willing her bound body to relax. The hours spent in yoga classes served her well. As the seconds and minutes ticked by, she withdrew farther and farther into her happy place, the zone where time and discomfort seemed to disappear, when…

splat

The sound of water dripping onto glass, though barely perceivable, signaled to Elise that she’d begun to drool past her ball gag.

I wonder how full that bowl will be when twenty minutes is up? she mused, and then let the thought slip from her mind. Whatever…

“Hey, E! Time’s up!” Denise announced as her phone alarm went off. “Two down, one to go. Time to get you out.”

Elise blinked to adjust her eyes to the light after her blindfold came off. She looked down and giggled. A pool of saliva nearly a quarter-inch deep covered the bottom of the bowl.

“Got any more drool in there?” Denise asked as she unbuckled the strap and removed the gag.

“Apparently so. It was smart of you to set out a bowl. Otherwise I’d have had quite a mess to clean up.”

“You were pretty far gone,” Denise acknowledged. “I thought you might be asleep, but every so often you’d shift your weight to get more comfortable.”

“I honestly don’t remember that,” Elise said as Denise untied the strappado rope and lowered her sister’s arms. A quick tug of a friction hitch freed the line that held Elise’s hair.

“Let’s get your hands and legs untied so you can stretch out for a bit,” Denise said as her nimble fingers worked free the knots she’d tied earlier.

It didn’t take long for Elise to stretch, but it took the twins several minutes to retrieve the contents of their closet floor and set things right. After a bathroom break and a bottle of water, the younger of the twins pronounced herself ready for the evening’s final binding.

“This is going to take forever to rig, but you’re going to look spectacular,” Denise said after Elise outlined the tie’s specifics. “We’d better get started.”

Starting at Elise’s ankles and working upward, Denise applied double-column ties every few inches, all the way up her sister’s upper thighs. When she finished, eight narrow bands of tightly cinched white nylon decorated Elise’s legs.

“You forgot one,” Elise said, wiggling her feet.

“Oops,” Denise replied, reaching for the short length of rope she needed to wrap around Elise’s arches, binding her feet together.

“It’s a shame these tights aren’t open-toed, or you could tie my big toes together, too,” Elise said, drawing a snort from her older twin.

“You’re a mess, E,” Denise chuckled as she dragged a desk chair toward the bed. “Hop onto to the chair so I can work on your upper body.”

The upper-body ties required every bit as much time as the bindings on Elise’s legs. Denise cinched double-column bands around her twin’s arms at her wrists, lower forearms, upper forearms and upper arms, taking care to leave a six-inch gap between her elbows.

“Why aren’t you making the arm ties tighter?” Elise asked.

“Safety. You’re going to be trussed up like this for an hour.”

“Good point.”

The final set of ropes went around Elise’s midriff and chest, pinning her arms firmly to her back. Cinching the bands through the narrow space between Elise’s arms and back turned out to be a chore, but eventually Denise drew the last cinch taut and seated the knot.

“Now for your blindfold and gag,” she said.

A black scarf served nicely for the blindfold, and Elise’s “study gag” -- a leather panel-gag with two boxing-style mouth guards where a ball would ordinarily be -- capped off her bondage.

Denise helped her sister hop back to the bed and lie face-down. Four more taut lengths of rope, run from the four bedposts to Elise’s chest and ankle bindings, ensured she’d stay in that position for the duration of her self-imposed sentence.

“Clock’s starting. See you in an hour, sis!”

Elise squirmed in her bonds until she felt comfortable. The tie, though intricate, wasn’t nearly as uncomfortable as the strappado had been. She relaxed and focused on the ropes that encircled her limbs and body. She felt their embrace, sensed their firm squeeze, acknowledged how helpless they rendered her. Her breathing slowed, and her mind drifted.

By the time Denise performed the second of her every-ten-minute safety checks, Elise had fallen fast asleep and had begun dreaming -- brief, vivid dreams filled with ropes, chains, gags and handcuffs, all placed lovingly on her by Ted, her tall, handsome boyfriend.

“…Three. Two. One. Time!” Denise announced as she gently shook Elise’s shoulder. “Wake up, sleepyhead!”

Elise roused and turned her head away from her twin. Denise took the hint and removed her sister’s gag and blindfold.

“Ewww!” Elise exclaimed. “We should have put a towel under my head. My bedcovers are soaked with drool!”

“Serves you right for choosing that gag,” Denise said as she began untying the fifteen bands of rope holding captive her twin. “You know those things make us drool something fierce.”

“Lesson learned. Next time I’ll remember to lay out a towel.”

“Hey, Elise…”

“Yeah?”

“Were you dreaming while you were asleep?”

“Was I ever! Really vivid dreams, too, mainly of Ted tying me up, chaining me up, gagging me…”

“I thought so, by the way you were squirming and the sounds you were making. I found myself wishing I was in your place.”

“Why can’t you be? It’s still only 9 o’clock. As soon as you get me loose, I’ll tie you up the same way and let you ‘zone out’ for a while. Maybe you’ll dream about Tim.”

“You’d do that?”

“Sure! Heck, you just spent most of the evening rigging me up. It’s the least I could do!”

“Could you use a different gag? A thick knotted cleave, maybe? I don’t want to drool all over my bed.”

“You’ve got it! Now that my hands are free, I can finish untying myself. Go put on your leotard. We’ll have you zoned out in no time!”
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Nice family friendly, G-Rated story!

I think from now on, when I hear the phrase "Twilight Zone" I'll think of this!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

This is really good. One of the best series on this forum, in fact.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Lovely story , just right for this site. No sex, fully consensual, detailed ties.

I just wonder if one of them could get a big Toe tie :)
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago Lovely story , just right for this site. No sex, fully consensual, detailed ties.
I just wonder if one of them could get a big Toe tie :)
Thank you for the kind words! As to the toe tie, I think one might show up in the not-too-distant future. 😉
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is such a cute, fun story, with SO much potential!

Espescially with the guys :P
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Wow, this is just too fun! More with the guys, please!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another great telling of sibling binding, makes me wish I’d developed something similar, but still you present it so well and show your creative side perfectly, please keep it up
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Encore, please!!!!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic