Bound by a friend (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound by a friend (M/F)

Post by GagFan96 »

Melissa groaned into her gag a little bit as her friend Robert tied her hands behind her back wrists crossed with duct tape the same as her gag. "Oh your fine don't complain." He says as he finishes taping her wrists then moves down to her ankles that he tapes together. Despite the mild discomfort comfort that she felt from the tape both around her wrists and over her mouth Melissa was over joyed that he had agreed to do this as she had been thinking about being tied up for months know and had finally worked up the courage to ask her best friend Robert to help her with it, which he agreed to with almost no hesitation.

He continued to restrain her by taping her thighs together and then lastly taping her arms to her back both above and below her breasts. "How's that?" He asks curiously. "Issf graf." She attempts to speak through the gag but it's not overly effective, which she loves. "Okay well I'll be back to untie in about two hours so have fun, but first a souvenir for both of us." he takes out his phone and grabs her phone from the desk and takes a few pictures from different angles with both phones, places hers back on the desk then leaves the room.

After he is gone Melissa goes about trying to escape but also just enjoy her predicament and moaning into her gag every so often as she loves the sound. "Mmmphh mrmmrmph rommph mmm." After a while she stops even attempting to escape and just enjoys the peaceful, gratifying mental state she slipped into within less than an hour. After a while Robert returns and peels the tape off her mouth. "How you feeling?" He asked knowing the answer by the look on her face. "Fantastic, can we please do it again sometime?" She asked politely. "Sure." He agreed with no hesitation. He then set about untying her both of them knowing this was going to become a regular part of their friendship now.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I like it. I would recommend in the future give the reader some small detail about what the character is wearing and/or looks like. but none the less very good.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago I like it. I would recommend in the future give the reader some small detail about what the character is wearing and/or looks like. but none the less very good.
Thanks I know I should have put more time and effort in, I will definitely improve on that in future stories.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

GagFan96 wrote: 4 years ago
WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago I like it. I would recommend in the future give the reader some small detail about what the character is wearing and/or looks like. but none the less very good.
Thanks I know I should have put more time and effort in, I will definitely improve on that in future stories.
cannot wait to read more stories from you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic