The Bet: A lesson in overconfidence (FFFFF/M) (Part 19: "The Chair" now added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NoOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NoOne »

D
Last edited by NoOne 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Another great chapter ! and yes, still enjoying the story, ( thanks so much for taking the time to share it , ) love all the humiliation and teasing being done, and can't wait to see what sorta outfit Sarah has dished up :twisted:

oh and As for if you plan on writing more after the fashion show, perhaps if the girls wind down a little bit maybe they could all watch a movie using him as a foot rest ? or if you don't plan on keeping the story mainly geared in the house,maybe making him go for a little walk outside in some warm feminine attire to show off their new " lady friend " :lol:
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 9: Sarah’s outfit

I could hear Sarah slowly making her way up the stairs. Her she came. My captor. The reason for my predicament. We had made a bet and I had lost. She had made me her bitch, and she was enjoying every second of it. Throughout the night she had managed to continually embarrass and humiliate me. Each time worst than the last. And this time, I had no doubt that she was going to up it again. She had something planned and I was dreading finding out what it was. She reached the door and slowly pushed it open, stepping into the room.

“Hello my little bitch. How are you?” She smiled as she entered. “Mmmmph” I shrugged, pulling my arms against the bed post that I was tightly secured against. I heard her walk behind me and place a box onto the bed. Once her hands were free she walked back around and knelt down on my right side. Her hand gently grasped the blindfold and slid it up off of my head giving me back my sight. She held up the blindfold, turning it to show me the eyes drawn on the tape stuck to the blindfold. “Look at those lovely eyes” she teased as she showed them to me. She placed the blindfold aside on the floor.

“Ashley really did a good job of tying you up didn’t she?” she said, stroking her hands along my arms, tugging on the scarves that wrapped multiple times around my wrists. “There’s no escaping that!” She laughed. “And those boots? Mmmmmmm” she added as she ran her hands down the leg of Ashley’s black suede boots. “You look gorgeous in them. It’s a shame you have to change.” She stood up and walked back towards the box on the bed. “But, I think you’ll love the outfit I’ve picked for you!” She laughed as she began searching through the box. “First I need to sort a few things” she said as she leaned into my peripheral vision, picking up the black hair band blindfold. I could hear her pulling a strip of duct tape and tearing it off the roll. Then I heard a marker pen lid being removed. She was obviously drawing on the tape, probably creating something for the blindfold. I sat there, gagged and tied, wondering what she could be up to. She was acting with purpose. I heard her place the blindfold down and grab a few more things from the box. She returned and again knelt down to my right side. She placed some items on the floor between us.

I glanced at the items and immediately knew her intentions. On the floor lay the roll of silver duct tape as well as Ashley’s black fuzzy sock. The one which paired with the one currently stuffed inside my mouth. Sarah noticed me looking at the items. “You’ve had that gag on for a while now haven’t you? I think it’s time we replaced it. With something more fresh” she smiled. She lay back and extended her right leg out, digging the heel of her UGG boot into the carpet beside me. She dragged back in her leg, drawing her foot out of the UGG. Out came her foot with the pink fuzzy sock over it. Again, paired with one stuffed inside my mouth. She pinched the sock at the end of her toes and slid it off her foot, raising her hand up to her face she took a whiff of the sock. “Oooh boy I do have smelly feet don’t I?” She giggled. “I can’t imagine what this would taste like” she sarcastically remarked as she placed it on the floor next to Ashley’s black fuzzy sock.

She placed her hands on either side of my face, grasping the ends of the layers of tape wrapped over my mouth. “It’s a shame to have to remove these lovely red lips of yours, but don’t worry! I’ve got something else in mind” she smiled as she slowly began pealing both sides of the tape. “Once this tape is off I want you to keep those socks inside your mouth. I’ll remove them myself.” She leaned in and gently demanded. “Understand?” She added. I nodded, looking her in the eyes. My hands were still tightly tied to the bed and my feet were also bound. Annoying Sarah was definitely a bad move and not something I intended on doing. “And I don’t want to hear a word when the socks are out ok?” She said as she just about finished pealing the tape off completely. Again I nodded. The final piece of tape was still stuck to the centre of my lips. She yanked the final piece, ripping it violently off my face. It really hurt but I was cared to comparing, fearing how she would react. She had complete control over me.

She took her right hand index finger and thump and squeezed them inside of my mouth, drawing out the sock that lay packed into my left cheek. Then she grasped the other sock. She drew her hand out holding both socks. They were saturated with my saliva as they had been packed so tightly inside my mouth for several hours. Despite both socks being out the taste of sweaty feet remained in my mouth. I sat there in silence and watched as Sarah placed them aside to dry. Then she picked up both her fuzzy sock and Ashley’s fuzzy sock and balled them together tightly.

“Right, open up” she asked. I did as she said and stretched my mouth wide open, the first time I had done that in so long. Sarah took the balled up socks and stuffed them into my mouth, wriggling them so that they sat behind my teeth, right atop of my tongue. I closed my mouth over the socks. The initial taste brought back the full strength taste of both Sarah and Ashley’s feet. A massively unpleasant mix of sweat and general feet. The socks instantly dried up my mouth and slowly unraveled filling out my mouth and packing into each corner. Sarah glanced at me and smiled as my cheeks began to puff outwards and the look of disgust grew across my face. She picked up the silver duct tape and began pulling off a strip. She pulled out a strip long enough to reach from cheek to cheek and bit it off the role. “Here’s number 1” she smiled as she held the tape in front of my mouth and slowly placed it over my lips. She secured it in place by gently rubbing her thumbs horizontally across the tape, pressing down on it.

She repeated this with several strips of tape. Counting out each strip as she placed them over my mouth. Some strips she placed slightly lower or higher ensuring maximum coverage of my mouth, sealing the socks in place tightly inside my mouth. She counted a total of 6 strips. “Let’s test it” Sarah said as she grabbed her UGG boot and surprised me by holding it over my nose. “Mmmmmph!” I moaned in shock. “Yep, it definitely works!” She smiled as I confirmed the effectiveness of her gagging abilities.

“Now for the finishing touches” she said as she reached into the pocket of her black sweatpants. She pulled out a small make up box. “I’ve got you some foundation to hide that silver tape. It’s Megan’s and I think it matches your skin colour” she explained. She pulled out a brush and began mixing it with the foundation. Once she was finished mixing, she began stroking the brush across the tape gag. She stroked horizontally, covering the entire gag. I was confused as to why she wanted to hide it. Not knowing what Sarah was doing meant she had something planned. “There we go, the tape is invisible now. It just looks like you haven’t got a mouth now. Imagine that? How would you suck my toes?” She teased as she wiggled her toes close to my face.

“Ok, onto the next part” she continued as she put her hand back into her pocket. She drew out another lipstick tube and held it up to my face. “Mmmmmmph” I moaned in displeasure. Suddenly her plan became clear.
She removed the cap and twisted slowly, revealing the shade. As I starred awaiting the reveal, behind it I could see her face smiling. Up came the lipstick. It was hot pink. I rolled my eyes and moaned. “Mmmmmmph!” I protested but moaning and eye rolling was all I could do. My hands were literally tied. My moaning brought a smile to Sarah’s face. “I knew you’d love it!” She cheered as she sat up onto her knees, meaning business. “I was thinking this time I’d draw more of a kissing look.” She added as she moved the lipstick closer to my face.

She lightly pressed the lipstick against the foundation covered tape gag and began drawing. She traced a lip shape, slightly smaller in width to my actual lips but also slightly taller. She drew what felt like an exaggerated, cartoony set of kissing lips. She traced several times over and over ensuring the colour of the lips was bright and vibrant. Once finished she sat back and admired her work. She reached behind her and drew out a small mirror and held it up. “What do you think?” She smiled. “Mmmph mmmm” I shook my head in displeasure. “I know, I know! It doesn’t match your outfit. But don’t worry I’ve picked out something that will go great with it” she giggled. The lips were as I thought. Large and cartoony. The hot pink colour was very bright and visible against the skin toned foundation that covered the duct tape gag. She had convincingly blended the tape into my skin and added a set of pink lips. Once again Sarah had managed to up the humiliation of my predicament.

“Ok, let’s get you into your new outfit” she said as she collected her make up and stood back up moving over towards the bed again. Once again I heard her searching through the box. I could hear her laughing as she gathered her outfit together in her arms. Suddenly she began slowly walking back around to me. I could hear the slow shuffle of her UGG boots scuffing along the carpet as she made her way back. She walked around me and stood at the end of my outstretched, booted legs. Her arms were behind her back, clearly holding onto something. Her face was holding back a smile.

“Ta da!” She cheered as she brought her arms around to the front revealing her outfit. In her hands she was clutching a hot pink dress complete with a frilly pink tutu. She was holding it by the shoulder straps, swaying it allowing the tutu to swing. “Mmmph! Mmph mmmm” I protested desperately into the gag. I repeatedly shook my head as Sarah began giggling and laughing. “I knew you’d love it!” She celebrated. “You’ll look so cute in this!” She added as she gently placed the dress into the floor.
“Let’s get these boots off you” she said as she knelt down next to me. She untied the scarves that held my legs together and began pulling the boots off. She slid them down off my legs and placed them aside. “My goodness they’re tight. And you had fuzzy socks on underneath them? That must have been tight!” She smiled as she yanked off the red fuzzy socks and cast them aside.

She grabbed the pink dress and brought it back over. Then she grabbed my ankles and raised them, sliding the dress over my ankles and dragging it up to my knees. Because of Ashley’s black T-shirt/dress, Sarah was able to slide the pink dress right up my legs. She lifted Ashley’s T-shirt up to just under my arms as far as it could go. I cooperated, using my heels to lift my bottom up off the ground, allowing Sarah to slide the dress up over my waist sliding the lower half of the dress into place. I lowered by bottom back down. I was now wearing the pink frilly tutu. In my seated position the tutu sat against my legs, coming down to just above my knees.

“Ok, I’m going to do your arms one at a time ok?” Sarah said gently. Again i nodded, fully willing to cooperate with my captor. She reached over to my right hand, the closest to her. She rotated the scarf to bring the knots to the front and began untying. “My my Ashley really can tie a knot can’t she? That’s a tight one!” She smiled as she struggled to undo the knot. Finally she pulled it free, releasing my arm from the bed post. Sarah grabbed a hold of my free right arm and slowly slid it back through Ashley’s Black T-shirt. Once it was through she lifted Ashley’s T-shirt up over my head meaning only my left arm held it on my. Then she took my right arm and passed it through the shoulder strap of the pink dress, sliding it further up my body. She looked at the scarf that she had just untied then glanced at my right arm.

“Can I trust you?” She asked as she looked at me. She was contemplating not retying my hand to the bed post. I nodded, looking her in the eyes with a slight hint of desperation on my face. She smiled “good!” Then grabbed the scarf and began tying. She wound the scarf around my wrist pulling it tightly against the bed post. “It’s good to know I can trust you” she smiled. “But it’s just too darn fun tying you up” she added. “You make a great damsel” she continued as she knotted off the scarf.
“Ok now for the left hand. Same again” she said as she stepped over my legs brushing her UGG against my right leg. She knelt down next to my left arm and began untying it. Once it was untied she slid Ashley’s T-shirt off of me and three it aside. Then she slid the final shoulder strap of the pink dress over my arm and pulled it up. The tutu slid higher up my waist.

“Ok, that’s the dress on” she said as she held my left hand against the bed post and began retying it with the scarf. Once my left hand was tightly re-secured Sarah stood up and returned to the box on the bed, rummaging through it. She quickly found what she was searching for and returned to stand in front of me. She through down onto the floor a pair of hot pink high heeled shoes. They were slip on ones without a strap and pointed at the toes. She knelt down at my feet and raised one leg up, pulling out a pair of hot pink leg warmers from behind her. “I’m very colour coordinated” she laughed as she held the leg warmers next to the tutu comparing the colours. She slid the leg warmers onto my legs, sliding each of them up to just below my knees and stopping them just at my ankles.

She picked up the first high heel and positioned my foot on her lap. “The heels on these are biiiig!” She said as she began to slide my left foot into the heel. “I struggle in these so you’ll definitely find it difficult” she laughed. “But as a girl you’ve got to get used to it” she added. “It’s not all cosy UGG boots and fuzzy socks. Sometimes you have to wear high heels too”. She wiggled the high heel as she struggled to slide my entire foot into the shoe. Eventually she managed to wriggle my foot into the heel. Because of the tight fit, the heel was tightly secured meaning I would have to work hard to remove it. She did the same with my right foot, wiggling and wrestling with the heel to get it to fit on my foot. Finally it popped onto my foot. “Finally!” Sarah said. She grabbed the points at the toes of the heels and wiggled them laughing as she did so. “Right, where did I put that blindfold?” She stood up and walked back to the bed.

“Ah here it is!” She said as she stood beside me. She held up the blindfold showing me the strip of tape with the drawn cartoon eyes with exaggerated eyelashes. “Remember these?” She smiled as she showed me. “Well I’ve added another one” she added as she rotated the headband to show me the other side. Again she had placed a strip of tape a few inches long on the headband. This time however she had drawn a pair of winking cartoon eyes. One eye was wide open with exaggerated eyelashes. Th either was a closed eye again with exaggerated eyelashes. “You know what they say. Pink makes the boys wink” Sarah taunted. “So I thought I’d give you some lovely winking eyes. They’ll go nicely with your pouting pink lips!”
She slid the blindfold down over my head and rotated it so that the new winking eyes were positioned above my eyes. She then placed one leg on the other side of my legs so she was straddling me, looking directly into my eyes.
“Bye bye!” She menacingly smiled as she began to lower the blindfold down over my eyes. “Mmmmph” I moaned as I was again plunged into darkness and the unknown.

“Ok, let’s get your arms untied so I can stand you up. Then we can get you all tied up again and go and show the rest of the girls your cute new hot pink tutu! What do you think?” Sarah taunted.
“Mmmmph.” I groaned.
“Mmmmmm I agree, I think hot pink really is your colour” Sarah giggled. She was still sat straddling me.
“Ok” she said as she stood up. “Let’s go bitch.”

To be continued.
(What do you think Sarah should get him to do during this walk in front of the girls?
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Again, another excellent part ! I love the " Updated " Gag and blindfold, and that's defiantly the most humiliating outfit he's been made to wear :lol:
for what Sarah could do, perhaps sense he's wearing heels, he could be made to really use them, like making him walk or dance around shaking his hips to Wannabe ( or maybe a whole Variety of girly pop songs ? )
jumanjipr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jumanjipr »

This story is great. Waiting for the girlfriend to torture her boyfriend. I was hoping that Sara was going to tape her feet in his face.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Holy shit this is amazing
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Hi everyone, sorry I haven’t updated this in a while. Been pretty busy lately so I haven’t really had a chance to sit down and write.
Hope everyone’s still following and enjoying it!

Part 10: The Hot Pink Tutu

Sarah knelt down to my left and began untying my left wrist from the bed post. Once the knot was undone she began unwrapping the scarf around my wrist. She gave the scarf a final tug pulling my hand away from the bed post and towards her before completely unraveling from my wrist.
My arm flopped to the floor in relief after being pinned horizontally for so long.
I sat there, blindfolded and gagged, afraid to move in case it annoyed Sarah. I sat obediently awaiting her untying my right hand.

She stood back up, stepped over me and knelt down at my right side. Again she began untying the scarf on my right wrist. I stayed silent, breathing quietly through my nose. My head was bowed slightly at the embarrassment of being dressed in a hot pink tutu and pink heels.

She finished untying my right hand and again it flopped to my side. This time Sarah laughed.
“Does that feel good? Having your hands free?” She asked.

“Mmm hmmm” I nodded.

“Well don’t get used to it. Like I said, it’s just too damn fun tying you up.” She teased.

“Right, roll onto your front and put your arms behind your back!” She said, nudging me over.

I nudged myself clear of the bed and rolled onto my front. Once I was flat on my back I placed my hands behind me, crossed at the wrists.

“Good” Sarah smiled as she sat on my legs and collected the scarfs that she had just untied.

She held my wrists tight together and began winding a scarf around them.

“Am I good at tying you up?” She asked in an honest tone. It surprised me as it was a change from the commanding tone that she had been using ever since she won the bet.

I nodded and responded “mmmhmm”.

“When I tie your hands up like this do you feel like you can escape?” She continued.

“Mmm mmm” I shook my head as she yanked on the scarf, drawing my hands tight together.

“Good good.” She smiled.
“And what about the gag? How does that feel? Can you talk at all?”

“Mm mmm mmm m mmm” I replied. Ironically I was attempting to say “I can’t say a thing.”

“I’ll take that as a no!” Sarah giggled. Again she tugged tightly on the scarf ends then began tying them in a knot.

“And what about the socks in your mouth? Can you still taste feet?” She said, still maintaining a genuine and sincere tone.

“Mmmm hmmm!” I nodded hard. It was an absolute yes. The socks packed my cheeks and pinned my tongue to the floor of my mouth. Occasionally the strong taste of feet would burst through.

Sarah giggled. “That’s what I wanted. Mouth packed nice and tight and the constant taste of feet.”

She finished tying the knot and reached for the second scarf. Again she began wrapping it around my wrists. There was a silence as she done it. The only sound was the noise of the scarf as she passed it around and occasionally through my wrists.

After a few seconds of silence Sarah finally spoke. “I love your eyes and lips. Very feminine. Very girly. Lovely bright pink lips!” She laughed. Again her tone was smooth and calm.
She finished wrapping the scarf and secured it in a knot. My wrists were tightly secured together. Another inescapable tie by Sarah.

I felt her lean down. She leant in placing her mouth close to my ear.
“You need a name.” She whispered. “The new you needs a name.”

“Hmmmm?” I turned my face towards hers.
She paused.

“Natasha. I think you look like a Natasha. Yeah. Natasha with the big pink lips and the pink tutu”. She continued to whisper.

Again I turned my head to face her voice. “Mmmm mmmm!” I protested. I began frantically shaking my head. I had hoped that the hot pink tutu would have been the end of the embarrassment. I would do the fashion show then we’d be done with it and they’d untie me. By giving me a name it was almost like Sarah taking it to another level. She was no where near finished.

Sarah cackled as she stood up. “Cmon Natasha! Let’s show the girls your lovely dress!” She gloated, going back to her commanding, dominant tone.
She grabbed my wrists and brought me up onto my knees and then to my feet.
I swayed awkwardly in the pink heels.

Sarah leaned down and began loosening the scarf around my ankles. She loosen it to form a cuff on either leg with some length in the middle, allowing me to walk.

“Ooh look at you! Look at that tutu!” She mocked as she pulled the tutu ensuring maximum frilly-ness.
She put her hand on my back and began leading me toward the door.

I hesitated and pushed back at her hand.
“I know you’re shy but the girls will love you Natasha!” She laughed, pushing harder into my back.

I gave up and walked. The pink heels were higher than Ashley’s boots, and forced me to walk almost on my tiptoes in a feminine manner.
Sarah led me down the stairs and to the living room door.
Like the previous times, she slipped through the door and introduced me.

“Girls I’d like you to meet someone. She’s a bit quiet, doesn’t say much. She’s a bit shy. She loves pink. And she loves my feet. Say hello to Natasha!”
I heard the girls cheer as the door opened. Sarah reached into the hall and pulled me into the room.

She moved me to the centre of the room. I was still blindfolded but could tell by the laugher that I was stood facing the girls.

“Oh my god I love those lips!” Ashley cheered as she ran her hand under my chin.
“And look at those heels! I couldn’t walk in those!” Sophie added.

“Ok Natasha, I’ve got a proposition for you.” Sarah said. “Natasha? Are you listening to me?”

“Mmm hmm” I nodded, ashamed at responding. The girls all giggled.

“We’re going to play a song for you. You need to dance to it ok? You need to really work that tutu, swing those hips and twirl those legs. Ok? And if you do, we’ll treat you.” She explained. I could hear the girls sniggering.

“Ok?” Sarah asked again, this time more aggressively.

“Mmm hmmm!” I nodded. It wasn’t so much to find out what the ‘treat’ was, it was more through fear of further embarrassment had I declined.

“Ok, Megan play it.” Sarah commanded.

I heard the girls all move back to the couches to sit. Suddenly through the speaker the music began playing.
Barbie Girl by Aqua. Oh great. How are you meant to dance to that?

The girls all burst out laughing.
I hesitated and paused still as the intro played. Suddenly I felt Sarah’s UGG boot press against the side of my bare leg and push, nudging me to my left.

I caught my balance and began awkwardly swaying from side to side. Occasionally I lifted a leg up as high as the scarf tie allowed.
I awkwardly pivoted on the spot. The spin was met by a cheer from Ashley. Each spin caused the pink tutu to sway outwards.

Barbie Girl continued to play loudly from the speakers.

“Dance Natasha!” Sarah egged me on.

I swayed my hips from side to side, occasionally stumbling and losing balance in the high heels.
The song felt like it was an hour long. I was running out of moves. The heels were hurting my feet as I daintily tiptoed around the living room.
I was exhausted, forced to breath through my nose by the tight tape gag wrapped around my mouth.

I began swaying my tightly tied hands from side to side behind my back. They were secured together so I was only able to swing them a little bit to either side.

The song was nearing the end but I was struggling to think of more dance moves. It was pretty difficult to dance when half of your body was trussed up tightly and you were blindfolded.

I turned wide on to the girls and began bending my knees so that I was crouched, then I sprung back up. The girls all cheered and whooped.
I got cocky and began overdoing it, bending down further each time.
I bent down to the point where my hands were almost touching the floor then suddenly I felt myself falling backwards. To stop myself toppling over, I put my hands in the floor and spring myself forwards, propelling myself forward and into my stomach.

I was now lying on the floor flat on my chest. I had overdone it and pushed myself over. I wriggled on the floor but the tight ties restricted any movement. I would need to sit up onto my knees before I’d be able to stand back up. The song was still playing.

Suddenly I felt the sole of Sarah’s UGG boot gently press down on my wrists, pinning my arms to my back and me to the floor.
“Mmmm?” I yelped in surprise.
I began wriggling from side to side but Sarah's boot held me in place. I began to wonder if she was attempting to sabotage my dance. By preventing me getting back to my feet she was ensuring I spent the what was left of the song in the floor struggling.
I wondered whether I had surprised her with my enthusiasm and as a result she was deliberately stopping me from dancing. Then she could say that I didn’t deserve the treat and would instead have to suck on her toes or something.

I lay there helpless as Barbie Girl finished playing. I occasionally wriggled but each movement was met by Sarah pressing slightly harder down on my hands.
There was a silence after the song finished.
Sarah removed her UGG boot from my hands and dragged me by my legs back into the centre of the room. She grasped my wrists and pulled me up onto my knees. I was positioned facing the 2 couches, on my knees with my hands still tied behind my back.

“So, girls. Do you think Natasha deserves a treat?” Sarah asked.
“We’ll go from left to right. Sophie what do you think?”

“I think so, she looks gorgeous in her pink tutu” Sophie responded.
“Mmmm” I moaned.

“Ok, Kate?” Sarah continued.

“Nah, I don’t think so.” Kate smiled.
“Mmmm?!” I groaned, turning to the direction of her voice.

Sarah laughed. “1 each then. Megan what do you think?”

“I think she deserves a treat. You could see how enthusiastic she was during it.” Megan smiled. I nodded in agreement.

“Ashley what do you think?” Sarah laughed.

“I dunno.” Ashley started. “It was good. And I think your outfit is cute. Your big winking eyes and the big pink kissing lips are a great choice. But you didn’t dance for the whole song. You spent a lot of time lying in the floor at the end.”

“Hmmmmmm” I shook my head.

“Nah, I don’t think you deserve a treat to be honest. I think you should be made to lick my feet again.” Ashley grinned.

“Ok so it’s 2 against 2. It comes down to me!” Sarah smiled. Her voice got closer as she approached me.

“I agree, the lips are gorgeous” she continued as she grasped my chin and inspected the gag.
“And the eyes look fabulous. The dance was good. But like Ashley said you did spend a lot of time lying down.”

“Mmmmmph!” I begged Sarah. Suddenly I was desperate for the treat. And the decision was in her hands. “Mmmph!”

“Ok then. I think you deserve a treat. Since you’ve done what you’ve been told.” Sarah concluded, standing back up, leaving me knelt down on the floor.

“Hmmmm!” I exhaled in relief.

The girls all stood up and began moving about the room. I couldn’t see what they were doing but could hear the movement. I heard the sound of car keys being picked up.

“We decided that Ashley and I would go get ice cream from McDonald’s so we’ll get you some as well Natasha. For your treat.” Sarah smiled as she walked back over to me.

It wasn’t exactly freedom, but at least it was something pleasant.
“Mmm hmmm” I nodded, wondering how Kate, Sophie and Megan would treat me whilst Sarah and Ashley were gone.

An arm linked through my right arm and hoisted me to my feet. I awkwardly stumbled from side to side as I attempted to get used to the large pink heels again.

“Right, let’s go.” A voice commanded. “Hang on” I thought. “That was Sarah’s voice?” I paused on the spot, confused as to who was leading me.

“Let’s go Natasha. You can sit in the front.” Sarah smiled. It was her voice!

“Mmmm mmmm! Mmm mmmmm!” I frantically shook my head and tried to walk away from the sound of her voice.

“Aww don’t be shy! It’ll be fun. We can show off your lovely hot pink tutu!” She giggled.
“Ashley, grab her other arm”

Ashley’s arm linked with my left arm and the 2 girls began shuffling me forwards towards the front door.
Despite my attempts to resits, the high heels were slipping on the carpet and the girls outmuscled me.
I was going in the car and I could do nothing about it.

To be continued in part 11!
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

oh yeah another great part ! and defiantly worth the wait,

Heh heh, love the whole Dance bit,along tormenting song choice, and also the fear of impending Humiliation being made to go out into public ! ;) and I have to agree with " Natasha " ..I don't think Sarah is planning on letting up with this anytime soon, she's clearly having way too much fun now :lol: look forward to what happens next during their little excursion. thanks for update !
GameOverGuys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GameOverGuys »

This story has been hot the entire way through. The use of music to humiliate you, the outfits, the teasing, and the degrading domination is all well done. I think the tutu is the best one yet, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the cute girl working the McDonalds drive through reacts to the sight of you writhing in the front seat.

If you're interested in suggestions, maybe one of your friends sees you out and about, tries to come to your rescue when you get back home, and gets himself stuffed into a girly outfit right alongside of you.
User4525
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by User4525 »

I think in the next part the girlfriend should realise that the bet was that he would be tied up not every thing else so she tries to free him and gets caught then she is given the same "punishment".
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 11: The Car Journey

In front of me I could head the sound of the front door opening. The blackness of the thick headband wrapped over my eyes lightened ever so slightly as the outside sunlight shone through.
I made one final resistance attempt, digging the toes of my pink high heels hard into the carpet. There was a pause before I felt the sweeping kick of an UGG boot dislodge my heels. I stumbled downwards but the 2 girls caught me and hoisted me back onto my feet. I could feel the toes of the high heels tapping against the front door frame. The next step and I'd be outside.

Suddenly I realised that the moment I would be outside the house I should drop all forms of protest and comply fully with Sarah and Ashley. I should try move as fast as I can towards the car, reducing the amount of time spent exposed. Any resistance would only increase the chance of someone spotting me in this horrendously embarrassing predicament. I took a step forwards onto the driveway.

"Bye guys!" Sophie chirped.

The sound of her voice tailed off as she closed the door. I was officially outside. I had no clue who was currently in the street. Neighbors coming and going, dog walkers etc. I had no idea. As far as I was concerned the entire world was watching me. 'Get to the car ASAP' I thought to myself as I scanned around looking for any signs of silhouettes through the thick black blindfold. I couldn't see anything but that was probably down to the effectiveness of the blindfold.

I felt an arm let go of me. I guessed it was Sarah so she could move round to the driver side.
Ashley placed her hands on either arm and began pushing me forwards from behind. I walked cautiously forwards. I could hear the *clip* *clop* sounds of the pink heels on the drive way. A sound I would usually associate with femininity but now it was being made by me. I hurried forwards taking small steps each time, conscious of bumping into anything. *clip* *clop* *clip* clop*

"Haha, you walk funny in heels" Ashley chuckled as she continued moving me forwards.

"Hmmmmph" I sighed. 'It's not something I've had much experience with' I thought to myself.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it" Sarah laughed back as though she had read my mind.

I felt the side of Sarah's car against my chest. Finally I was here. I just needed to get inside. Sarah clicked her keys unlocking the car. Instinctively I walked towards what I felt was the door of the car, as though to grasp the handle and open the door. I had forgotten that my hands were secured tightly behind my back by several scarves. I stood by the door and awaited Ashley's assistance.

"Oh hey!" I heard Sarah shout. "Have you met Natasha?"

I twisted around on the spot to face Sarah's voice, searching again for a silhouette. Who was she talking to?

Sarah continued her conversation. "Yeah she loves pink how can you tell?"

I felt Ashley's hand reach past my waist and pull the door open. The door swung towards me, forcing me to skip backwards awkwardly. I was still not sued to the heels and now I was self-conscious because of the mystery observer conversing with Sarah. Ashley put her hand on my back and began pushing me forwards again towards the now open door. She gently lowered me down onto the passenger seat, helping me duck as though she was a police woman arresting me and placing me inside of her patrol car.
Once my bum was on the seat I lifted my heeled feet and swung them inside the car. I felt Ashley lean over me, dragging the seat-belt across my chest and waist. She yanked it tight as if it was another part of my restraints.

In the background I could hear Sarah still chatting. She was laughing and giggling as she spoke. Ashley slammed the door shut reducing the outside conversation to mumbles. I could still make out the audible giggles coming from Sarah. The conversation faded out and Ashley and Sarah both got inside the car. Ashley sat directly behind me.

There was a silence at first once all the doors were shut. I was sat in the seat with my arms behind my back, awkwardly tilted to face diagonally inwards towards the dashboard. Down in the footwell my feet rested higher than usual thanks to the large heels. My knees sat high up meaning there was a gap between the underside of my legs and the base of the seat. Perfect to let the frills of the tutu sway.

The silence was broken by both Ashley and Sarah bursting into a giggle. "There was no-one there Natasha" Sarah chuckled. "I was just pretending. Winding you up. Did you think there was someone there?"

"Mmmph hmm" I nodded.

"Shame" Ashley added.

"Maybe when we come back." Sarah reassured me as she turned the key starting the engine. We began driving out of the driveway and along the street. In my head I was mentally following the route she was taking.
The car lurched a few times thanks to some choppy gear changes by Sarah. The first caused me to bite down on the fuzzy socks packed inside my mouth. They may have smelt and tasted like sweaty feet but at least they stopped me from accidentally biting my tongue.

We came to the first roundabout. Sarah braked heavily causing me to jerk forwards. The tight seat-belt held me in place though. Clumps of hair from the long blonde wig fixed atop my head swung forwards over my face.

"Mmmmph!" I complained.

"Sorry" Sarah smiled as she used her finger to flick the strands of rogue hairs back into place at the sides of my face. "I'm not really used to driving in my UGGs. I drove here in my trainers." she continued.

"Why didn't you change into them then?" Ashley quized Sarah.

"Well I wanted to make sure these are nice and smelly for later" Sarah schemed, tapping my nose which was about the only part of my actual face still visible. The rest of my face was covered in feminising restraints. My eyes were still covered by the black headband decorated with a large pair of winking female eyes. My mouth was still covered by layers of silver tape disguised against the skin with Sarah's foundation and finished with a large pair of pink puckered lips.

"Good thinking!" Ashley complimented. Behind me I could hear her wiggling her feet inside the UGGs as though to ensure they're on properly to ensure maximum feet sweating.

We continued along the road. I sat there dreading our arrival at McDonalds. I knew for certain that I'd be spotted. I questioned what I should do if spotted. Should I scream hard into the gag in hopes that they help me? Maybe the person at the drive through could help me?
However, as I thought about the situation I was in I had a sudden realisation. The extensive lengths of feminisation that Sarah had put me through actually provided me with a level of anonymity. Maybe screaming into the gag would give my identity away? Suddenly I had worrying thoughts that someone I knew recognised me and when they ripped the blindfold and gag off they would see me sat in a pink tutu with high heels on. Perhaps anonymity was a good thing? My only worry was that either Sarah or Ashley would reveal my identity. My safest option was to go along with the 'Natasha' identity. If I played along then perhaps they would continue to refer to me as that... I decided that was what I was going to do. I'd go along with it. For the duration of the car journey I would be Natasha.

Before I knew it we were pulling into McDonald's. In my head I tracked the movements of the car as we headed towards the drive through entrance. As we approached, Sarah did one final check of the order.

"Ashley does everyone just want ice cream yeah?" She asked.

"Yep 5 ice creams." Ashley replied.

"What about you Natasha? Just ice cream?" Sarah turned to me.

"Mmmph hmm" I muffled, nodding enthusiastically. I heard Sarah giggle, probably at my exaggerated head movements.

The car rolled forwards to the speaker.

"Hi, welcome to McDonalds, what can I get you?" the female voice spoke. Sarah began her order. I sat in silence, still tilted towards the centre of the car meaning my face would be visible to the drive through workers. Suddenly I felt a finger press into my sides. It was Ashley reaching her hands around the chair and tickling me.

"MMMPH!!" I bounced in the seat.

"Don't be rude Natasha!" Sarah said as she continued ordering.

"Yeah Natasha, don't interrupt!" Ashley added.

"Hmmmph hmmmph" I muffled attempting to apologise.

Sarah finished her order and began driving round to the payment window. 'This is it' I thought.
We pulled up to the window. The girl from the speaker was at the window. Her voice was quite soft, she sounded about early 20s.

"Hiyah, that'll be... oh" she abruptly stopped. "ehm..." she continued. "Is he?"

"That's Natasha. She's been a bit cocky today so we're teaching her a lesson. But she's behaved so we're getting her some ice cream." Sarah answered. Clearly the drive through girl was shocked at the sight of me sat tied up and gagged in the passenger seat.
"Isn't that right Natasha?"

"Mmmph Hmmmph" I nodded.

"That's hilarious!" the drive through girl finally spoke again. Clearly I was getting no sympathy from her. "hang on!" she added.
"Guys! Come and see this!" she shouted. 'Great' I thought. An audience.

Suddenly I could hear at least another 3 girls giggling through the window.
"Oh my god! I love your lips Natasha!"
"That's the funnies thing I've ever seen!"
"Loving the tutu Natasha!"

"How long have you been teaching her a lesson?" one of the girls asked.

"Just about all day. We had a wee photo shoot didn't we?" Sarah giggled. I nodded.

"And a fashion show." Sarah continued. The mention of the fashion show brought more laughter from the girls.
"Yeah she modeled a few different outfits but I think this was her favorite" Ashley added.

"Have you seen her heels?" Sarah reached over and raised my leg to show off the pink high heels, again causing a roar of laughter from the girls.

"Aww man that's so funny. So what did she do?" one of the girls asked amidst the laughter.

"She thought she could beat me at FIFA." Sarah explained.

"Ugh. I hate that." One of the girls remarked.

"So we had a little bet didn't we Natasha? Winner gets to tie up the loser. So I played dumb at first" Sarah mocked. "And then I won. So we tied Natasha up and gave her a little make over didn't we?"

"Mmm hmmm" Ashley agreed. "Mmmph hmmph" I nodded too.

"You're a girl of few words Tasha" remarked one of the drive through girls.

"Mmmph hmmm" I agreed.

"Yeah, she likes to just sit and pout those lovely pink lips of hers" Sarah laughed. "Plus she's got 2 fuzzy socks packed nice and tight inside there." she said tapping my gag. I could hear the drive through girls grimacing at the thought.

"Oh dear Natasha. Oh dear oh dear." mocked one of the girls. "We better get back to work!" They said as they walked away. "Bye Natasha!"

"It's a shame that you'll have to remove the tape and socks when she eats the ice cream." the cash register girl worried.

"Oh don't worry, once she's finished she'll be getting gagged right back up!" Sarah re-assured her.

"Oh good!" the girl grinned. "Actually..." there was a long pause. "Stick a pair in from us!" Both Sarah and Ashley burst into laughter.

"Oh my god, thank you" Sarah laughed. I looked about attempting to catch a glimpse of what was going on but the blindfold proved too effective.

"No problem, they've got holes in them anyway. I've been wearing them all shift so they're a bit... stinky." the girl added.

"They're perfect, aren't they Natasha?" Sarah chuckled.

I felt her hold something up to my face. She cupped her hand over my nose. The stench of sweaty socks engulfed me. I fought back the urges to wriggle and complain. I wasn't out of the woods yet. I still had to play along as Natasha.

"Hmmmmm" I nodded, playing along as though I enjoyed it. I was screaming internally.

"I think she loves them, thank you again!" Sarah said. I could hear the shock in her voice as I appeared to enjoy the smell.

"No problem! Have fun! Bye bye Natasha" the girl taunted as Sarah pulled away from the window.

"Ok, lets go back to Natasha's and have our ice-cream!" Sarah said. "Here Ashley, you can have the socks."

I felt Ashley grasp the back of my chair and pull her self forwards. Her arms reached around either side of my face and she stretched the sole of one of the socks over my nose. She leaned back pulling on either side of the sock, pinning me backwards into the seat with the sock tight around my nose.

"Hmmmmmph" I groaned. I just had to tolerate it for a few more minutes until we were home and I would be un-gagged even for a few minutes so I could eat the ice cream.

To be continued...
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Excellent chapter as always ;) Loved the whole little excursion even if " Natasha " wouldn't fully agree, but hey at least it can be said that " she " turned what was probably a typical and even boring work day for those McD's girls into something a lot more interesting, bringing a smiles to their faces, and something fun to think about for the remainder of the day no doubt, so very sweet of them to give " her" something a little " extra " to go with that Ice cream, which " she " can at least finally get back home and enjoy as i'm sure she had been craving it now ( especially with what's been in " her" mouth most of the day,) and of course...I'm sure there'll be no Catch to it at all.......positively...

Thanks again for sharing !
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

The skeleton Beam wrote: 3 years ago I'm sure there'll be no Catch to it at all.......positively...
Of course. There’s definitely no catch. Sarah definitely doesn’t have something planned for Natasha.... :lol:
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Hi everyone. I hope you’re all still enjoying the story so far.
I’ve decided to add a poll for everyone to decide what the girls will get up to next.
I’ve already got an idea for chapter 12 so once I write that out I’ll have a look at the poll results and see what are the most popular options. Depending on the results I might be able to mix a few options together.

If you don’t see the option you like feel free to add a comment on what you would like to see happen.

Thanks!
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

Love the story so far! Personally I think he could use a gag switch. I know holey McDonalds socks are on the docket but I think a panty gag might be fitting in the future too. Whatever way you decide to go keep up the great work!
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Hi :D maybe have 1 of the girls wear leather ;) & then have him do the same :D & also they should tape him up with black duct tape :P :P :P :P
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

whatever351 wrote: 3 years ago Love the story so far! Personally I think he could use a gag switch. I know holey McDonalds socks are on the docket but I think a panty gag might be fitting in the future too. Whatever way you decide to go keep up the great work!
Hmmm the panty gag sounds like a fun idea. As for the socks, they don’t necessarily have to go in his mouth ;)

gaggedbyawoman wrote: 3 years ago Hi :D maybe have 1 of the girls wear leather ;) & then have him do the same :D & also they should tape him up with black duct tape :P :P :P :P
I’m not sure about the leather, I don’t think it suits the scenario/tone. I’ll maybe do that in the future for a different story though. I’m sure I can find a way to have the girls use black duct tape though.

I’m working on part 12 atm, but the poll is still open so feel free to vote. I should have said initially that everyone gets 3 votes.
Also add any suggestions you’d like to see that aren’t in the poll.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 12: Ice cream with a twist

I sat there in silence as we drove back to the house. Ashley kept a tight grip on either side of the drive through girl’s sock, ensuring it remained tightly in place over my nose. You could definitely tell that the girl had been working for several hours in the socks. I never even got to see her face yet here I was smelling her socks.

Every so often the car would sway to one side as we spun round a corner. Sarah’s clumpy UGGs continued to hamper her driving capabilities. Each time we swayed Ashley would lean and swing behind me causing the sock over my nose to slide left and right rubbing against my nose.

Finally we pulled into the drive way. ‘Get into the house as quick as possible’ I thought to myself. ‘I’m nearly home!’
The car stopped and Ashley finally let go of the sock but not before giving one final harsh yank on both sides. Both Sarah and Ashley got out of the car, closing their doors behind them leaving me alone in the passenger seat.
I wriggled and pushed down into the floor with my high heels sliding me up the seat ensuring I was ready to make a swift move for the house once the car door opened.

The car door opened and I raised my left arm preparing to be escorted. Out of nowhere the sock got pushed hard against my nose again.

“Mmmmmpphhhhh!” I jumped in shock.

“Pahahaha” Sarah giggled. As she grasped my left arm and dragged me out the car, still holding the sock in place over my nose.

I swirled on the seat and planted both heels on the driveway. Sarah hoisted me upwards off the seat. I stumbled a few steps forwards from the momentum.

“You’d think you would be used to wearing heels by now Natasha!” Ashley said in an unimpressed tone.

“I know! You’ve spent the majority of the day wearing women’s shoes.” Sarah added, mirroring Ashley’s disappointment.

“Mmmmphhh” I apologised as I stood there clueless about my surroundings.

“Ughh” Sarah moaned as she began dragging me along the driveway. Again I could hear the *clip clop* sounds of the pink high heels clicking on the ground. I could only imagine how ridiculous I looked. Dressed in a pink tutu, pink high heels, a frilly blonde wig and big pink lips.

As we approached the front door I head the sound of it opening. I prepared to hurry inside. Sarah moved me towards the door and stopped. I heard her knock. ‘Hold on?’ I wondered. ‘I just heard it open? Why did Sarah knock?’

“Hey girls!” A voice called out. It was Kellie our next door neighbour. A 36 year old with long dyed blonde hair. She was about 5 ft 7” tall and quite attractive in a ‘your friend’s attractive mum’ kind of way.

I felt Sarah let go of my arm and turn to face Kellie. Kellie’s front door was right next to mines so Kellie couldn’t be any more than 2 metres away from us.

“Hey!” Sarah replied.

“You girls having a gals night?” Kellie asked. Judging by the tone of her voice she hadn’t spotted me yet. Although she must have been confused about the pink tutu.

“Yeah, just us gals” Sarah smiled. Sarah grasped my arm and began twisting me to face Kellie’s voice.
“Isn’t that right?”

“I recognise that body...” Kellie giggled.

“Yes, this is Natasha” Ashley interjected.

“Natasha eh? Hello Natasha!” Kellie continued to giggle. “So ‘Natasha’ how did you end up in that lovely pink tutu?”

“Well...” Sarah began. “She lost a bet with me and this has been a part of her punishment.”

“Only a part of it?” Kellie chuckled.

“Yep, we gave her a make over and had a fashion show.” Ashley added.

“Oh girls.” Kellie smiled. “It sounds like you’ve had a busy night Natasha!”

“Mmmph hmm” I nodded.

“We’ve got some pictures from earlier. We’ll show you them some time” Sarah laughed as she patted my back.

“Well, I’ll let you gals go continue your night!” Kellie said, wrapping up the conversation.

“Ok, see you later!” Sarah waved.
“Yeah bye!” Ashley cheered.

“You make sure those girls have a fun night Natasha!” Kellie ordered.

“Mmmph hmm” I nodded.

Finally the front door opened. Sarah grappled my arm and pushed me forwards into the house. There was a cheer from the 3 girls sat inside the living room as I hobbled in. Sarah and Ashley followed, closing the front door behind them. Ashley began handing out the ice cream to the girls. I was stood awkwardly in the centre of the living room still blindfolded.
An arm grabbed me and moved me forwards towards one of the couches.
I felt an UGG boot kick the side of my leg.

“Lie on your stomach Natasha” Sarah commanded. I lowered myself down onto my knees then flopped down onto my stomach.

I felt Sarah sit on my back, pinning my arms against me. I could hear the sound of a belt rattling.

“Let’s tie those pretty feet of yours back up!” Sarah commanded. She grabbed my feet and forced them together causing the high heels to click together.
She began wrapping a belt around my ankles and drew it tight. I could hear the sound of the leather slapping together coupled with the metal of the buckle being locked tight. Once the belt was buckled Sarah wiggled my legs checking the tightness of the belt. My legs could hardly wiggle. Satisfied with the tightness, Sarah dismounted me.

“Right, hog tie now” she continued. She wasn’t finished tying me up. Lying on the floor with my arms tied tightly behind my back and my ankles locked together wasn’t enough for her.

She grabbed the belt around my ankles and wrapped a belt through my legs. Then she grasped the belt in her fist and yanked it hard toward my hands causing my heeled feet to drag back.

“Mmphhh” I complained. It Sarah kept going.

She wrapped the belt between my wrists beginning the hog tie.
“Which hole on the belt shall we use?” She asked, leaning down close to my face.

“Shall we use hole number 1?” She held the belt loose. I was practically lying flat with my feet up.

“Mmmph hmm!” I nodded.

“Or how about we use hole number 5?” She called out as she slowly slid the belt tighter, bringing my legs up closer to my back.

“How does that feel?” She asked, again leaning down towards my face.

“Mmmph mmmph mmmph” I groaned, hoping she would stop at that.

She continued.
“Nonsense, I think you could handle number 10!” She exclaimed, yanking the belt as tight as possible causing me to curl up into a tight hogtie. The 4 other girls all cheered as the heels came into contact with my hands. The hogtie was so tight that my hands were able to tough the soles of the pink heels.

“MMMPHHH MMMMPH!” I cried in discomfort, wriggling furiously. I heard Sarah loop the belt tight then buckle it, condemning me to the tight hogtie. She let go of the belt. I expected my body to flop back down to the floor but instead I remained in place. I wriggled for a moment but my body remained arched. The only movement I could manage was rocking back and fourth.
The sound of Sarah’s UGG boots sweeping across the carpet passed by my head as she moved to sit on the couch.

“Right” she exhaled as she relaxed on the couch. “Let’s get that blindfold off you Tasha.”

Her fingers pinched the top of the black cloth headband allowing light to burst in. She slid the blindfold upwards then let it slap back onto my forehead. Finally I could see.
I glanced around the room, bending against the hogtie to turn my head.
The girls were all sat on the couches with their ice creams in hand.
Sarah and Ashley were sat a few feet in front of me. Kate, Sophie and Megan were sat on the couch to my right.
In front of me sat my ice cream, teasingly close. If I rocked hard enough I would be able to rock my head downwards towards it however the tight tape gag and sock packing would make eating it impossible.

I looked up at Sarah and begged with my eyes for her to ungag me.
She glanced down at me.

“I prefer your other eyes” she giggled as she placed her ice cream aside and leaned down towards my face. She grasped my chin and tilted my head up to face her.
“I’m going to ungag you ok?” She whispered. I nodded.
“Once ungagged, I don’t want to hear a word from you unless you are asked a question ok? Understand bitch!”

“Mmph hmm” I agreed. Anything to get the gag off!

“If you make so much as a squeak without being asked to... things will get ugly.” She threatened.

Her left hand kept my chin pinched as her right hand began searching for the edge of the tape. She struggled to find it thanks to the foundation that she had applied to the tape to blend it in with my skin. Eventually she found it. Slowly she began peeling the tape across my mouth. I began pushing on the socks as the tape came off.
The tape cleared my mouth and both Sarah’s pink fuzzy sock and Ashley’s black fuzzy sock flew out. Sarah picked them both up, repulsing at how saturated they were. Finally I was free of the constant taste of sweaty feet!

“I forgot they were in there!” She chuckled. “Have you been sucking on them all this time?” She rhetorically asked.
“Here you go Ash” she said as she threw the black fuzzy sock in Ashley’s direction. She took the tape gag and placed it on the arm of the couch, preserving it for later.

“Right” she said as she turned her attention to the ice cream sat on the floor.
She grabbed the spoon and drew it out the ice cream.
“You won’t be needing this!” She smiled, placing the spoon aside.
I looked at her confused. If the rest of the night was anything to go by, it was never good when Sarah had you confused. She was planning something.

She lifted up her left leg and began sliding off her UGG boot revealing her bare foot. She wiggled her toes as she inspected her foot, noting the fluff of the UGG lodged between her toes.

“Ugh! These UGGs make my feet so sweaty.” She complained with a grin.

Slowly, she lowered her foot down towards the ice cream, plunging it deep into the cup. The ice cream splurged as her toes whisked around. I watched on in horror. Desperate to protest but scared of the repercussions.
After a few seconds she drew out her foot. It was dripping with ice cream.
She extended her leg out and planted her heel in the carpet beneath my face.

“Start licking bitch” she commanded as she placed her hand on my head and slowly rocked me forwards. The arch of the hogtie brought my mouth right down on top of her toes.
I opened my mouth and braced myself for the taste.
She lowered my head right down so that her toes were in my mouth. I closed my lips around her foot as she dragged her big toe along my tongue, scraping the ice cream off it.
The rest of the girls watched on and giggled at my predicament.

Sarah slowly rocked me forwards and backwards on her foot ensuring I sucked every bit of ice cream from her toes. The first few sucks brought a pleasant taste of ice cream but after that I was hit by the strong taste of sweat and toes. I could feel the pieces of UGG boot fluff amongst the ice cream.

“Mmmmm” Sarah mocked as she continued rocking me upwards and downwards on her foot.

After several seconds of rocking back and forth Sarah let go of my head and I sprung back upright thanks to the tight hogtie. Her foot was soaking wet with saliva. There was drops of ice cream around my mouth as I helplessly glanced up at her.
She looked down and noticed my face.

“Oops. You’ve got some on your face!” She giggled as she rubbed the sole of her foot across my mouth swaying me left and right.

She pulled her foot back and glanced down to inspect it, wiggling her toes in the process.

“Well done.” She said, patting me on the head. “Was that nice Tasha?”

“Yes Sarah.” I exhaled, the repulsive taste of her foot still haunting my mouth.

“Do you want some more?” Sarah continued.

I glanced up at her. She glared down at me menacingly with one eyebrow raised.

“Yes please.” I replied defeatedly.

“Excellent!” Sarah cheered. “Ash, your turn” she added as she stood up and shuffled along the couch making way for Ashley to take her spot.
Ashley leapt off the couch in excitement and moved to where Sarah had previously been sat. I looked up through the soles of her UGG boots at her face. She was looking down at me grinning.

To be continued...
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This continues to be a piece I always greatly appreciate seeing :D
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

He he Great chapter of course ! I don't know If I even need to say this, but this certainly has been one of my favorite stories to read :D ( also love new the logo ! ) ! anyway, so he finally got his Ice cream now, with a little something else and more of it to come a see :lol: I also loved how his Neighbor teasingly Hinted that she knew who he really was, I wonder if the Gales will wan't to invite her over for a quick little visit during their " gales " Night later ;) I certainly look forward to the next installment, I am really eager to know how he'll be gagged next when the time comes !

Thanks for posting !
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 13: The Foot Rest

Ashley grinned as she dragged her black UGG boot off her left foot. As she placed the boot to the side she leant forwards and gently rubbed her hand along the sole of her foot, caressing it. The entire time she was staring me in the eye as I gazed up at her.
She outstretched her left leg and angled her foot so that her toes pointed towards my face.

“Right. Get sucking!” She commanded sharply. I braced myself for the horror as I slowly opened my mouth. Before my mouth could fully open Ashley thrusted her toes inside forcing my mouth fully open.

“Arrghgphhh” I groaned as the sole of her foot rubbed along my tongue. There was a silence in the room as the girls all sat smirking as I sucked on Ashley’s sweaty foot. The only sounds were the occasional slurping sound I made as I tried desperately to avoid dribbling, and the creaking of the belt that Sarah had so tightly strapped around my arms and feet.

Suddenly the silence broke.

“So we’ve had an idea!” Megan chirped. “Whilst you guys were away getting food we had a little brainstorming session about what else we can do to poor little Natasha”

“Oh?” Sarah smiled. “Any good ideas?”

“Oh yes.” Sophie added as she, Megan and Kate all giggled.

“Pray tell ladies!” Ashley asked, still rocking her foot back and forwards inside my mouth. I continued to suck. My hands were squeezed into tight fists as I tried my hardest to ignore the unpleasant salty sweat taste coming from her toes.

“I’ll go get it! 2 minutes!” Kate said as she stood up and left the room, heading upstairs.

“Ooh exciting!” Sarah clapped.

I paused as I tried to track the sound of Kate’s movements upstairs hoping to figure out what she was retrieving.

“Did I say you could stop sucking?!” Ashley roared as she placed her right foot, still booted, against the back of my head and dragged my face further down onto her foot.

“Mmmmoooopphhh” I attempted to apologise as I resumed sucking her toes.

A minute passed before Kate made her way back downstairs to the living room. The door creaked open as she entered.

“Ooohhhh!” Sarah laughed.

“Mmmm I like where this is going” Ashley added.

My eyes tried to face Kate but I wasn’t able to turn around thinks to the completely restrictive hog tie applied by Sarah not to mention Ashley’s foot anchoring me down.
Finally Ashley withdrew her foot from my mouth. She placed her right foot against the side of my head and with her UGG she slowly swivelled my to face Kate.

I gazed up at her as she stood over me. Beside her stood a large pink suitcase, the one Kate always used whenever we went abroad. It stood on 4 wheels and had an extendable handle on top.
Kate unzipped the case and let it sway open revealing the empty inside of the case.

Despite being ungagged I kept silent. I didn’t dare say anything. Otherwise I’d face an unthinkable punishment from Sarah. And her track record for torment seemed to be pretty impressive.

“I love it!” Sarah laughed. “It’s perfect!”

“Well what are we waiting for?” Ashley interrupted Sarah. “Let’s pack her up!” She cheered as she raced over to the suitcase. Both Megan and Sophie stood up off the couch and joined Kate, Sarah and Ashley around me.
I watched as they laid the suitcase flat on its back and opened up the main compartment.

Sophie turned around and noticed me watching them prepare the suitcase.
“Here, hold this a second” she smirked as she picked up Ashley’s black fluffy sock that was discarded on the floor and stuffed it into my mouth. She rammed it in so that the opening of the sock stuck out of my mouth.
Too scared to spit it out I kept my mouth shut, clutching Ashley's sock. Sophie giggles then returned her attention to the suitcase.

Suddenly Sarah turned around to face me.

“Ash, gimme a hand lifting her up will ya” she called out. Sarah grabbed my ankles as Ashley looped her arms under my shoulders.
The 2 girls hoisted me up about a foot into the air.

“Mmrrrghghghghg!” I yelped as my back arched into the hog tie.

Kate and Sophie slid the suitcase underneath me as Megan held the lid open. The case was orientated so that my head would be at the top of the case. Slowly Ashley and Sarah lowered me down.
Once I was a few inches above the bottom of the case Sarah let go of my legs, causing me to flop down. Ashley gently rested my head so that it my neck was resting in the wall of the case and my head awkwardly dangled. Once I was positioned in the case, Ashley rocked me so that I was now lying on my side.

“Strap her in girls” Sarah ordered. Megan and Sophie drew out the elasticated straps that are supposed to be used for securing the contents of the case in place. And I suppose that’s what they were still being used for.
Megan yanked the first strap across my upper body and my hogtied elbows before securing it in place.
Sophie did the same only this time the strap drew over my thighs and across my pink high heels which positioned beside my thighs thanks to Sarah’s decision to use belt hole number 10 for the hogtie.

“She’s secured” Megan grinned as she placed her hand on my body and wiggled me, confirming the straps were tight enough.

“Excellent” Sarah smiled. “I think we should pad it out a bit. Don’t want Tasha having any wriggle room do we?”

Ashley grabbed some cushions from the couch and packed them into the gaps in the suitcase, behind my legs and in front of my chest.

“Ok, I think we’re ready to shut the lid” Sarah stood back and admired.

Kate grabbed the lid of the suitcase and swung it shut. The lid slapped against my neck thanks to the fact my head extended out of the case.

“Zip ‘er up!” Sarah called out, gesturing towards the zips.

Megan grabbed one zip and Sophie grabbed the other. Slowly the 2 girls drew the zips shut. I could feel the lid of the case closing in tightly on my body as it sat, tightly hogtied and secured within the case.
Sophie’s zip stopped just in front of my neck with Megan’s zip stopping just behind my neck. I rocked my head back and forth hoping that the zips might loosen but I couldn’t move an inch.

“Ok, lift her up” Sarah added.

Megan, Sophie, Ashley and Kate all grasped the top of the suitcase and tiled it upwards so that it sat on its 4 wheels. Then they joined Sarah as they admired my new predicament.
To them, they could see a soft pink suitcase with just my head sticking out, facing the side.

Sarah stepped forwards and knelt down in front of me.

“Just some extra layers of security!” She grinned as she held up a roll of silver duct tape. She stretched out a length of the tape and began winding it around the suitcase. Her arm wound above my head as she continued to wind the tape around the case several times. Finally, she ripped off the tape and patted it down.
“Perfect” she whispered as she gazed up and down at me.

“We don’t want you making any escape attempts do we?” She taunted as she walked back over to join the girls.
“Do we?”

“Mmmooophhh” I replied, talking through Ashley's fuzzy sock that I was still clenching with my teeth.

Sarah walked over and clamped her hand over my mouth securing Ashley’s sock in place.

“I think it’s time for Natasha to put on her lipstick again don’t you?” She taunted in my ear. I shook my head.

“Let’s have a vote, who thinks Natasha should put on her lipstick again?” Sarah announced. All the girls put their hands up.

“Who thinks she shouldn’t?” She whispered.

I wriggled and struggled against the scarves bound tightly against my wrists but there was absolutely no hope. Even if I could free my hands, I was strapped, zipped and taped securely inside the suitcase. I surrendered and nodded.

“Lovely” Sarah menacingly smirked as she removed her hand from around my mouth. I spat out Ashley’s sock for one final breath of fresh air before the inevitable sock and tape gag.
Ashley drew off her right UGG boot and slid her black fuzzy sock off her foot. Sarah did the same with her UGGs and pink fuzzy sock. Both girls acted as though they had done it a million times.

“Open up girl” Sarah smiled as she balled up both her and Ashley’s socks together. I defeatedly opened my mouth.
“Mmmmm” Sarah grinned as she packed the ball of socks inside my mouth, forcing my jaw open.

Ashley grabbed the preserved foundation coloured tape gag from earlier. The several layers of tape complete with the skin tone and pursed pink kissing lips formed a fake lower face.
Sarah gently placed the large tape gag on top of my mouth and began gently smoothing the tape down on my cheeks.

“Don’t want to smudge those lovely lips of yours!” She smirked.
“At least... not with my hands anyway”

The 4 girls gathered in front of me.

“I have to say, this was an excellent idea!” Ashley laughed.

“I know! It’s perfect” Sophie grinned.

“I mean look, the case has wheels. We can just wheel her about” Megan giggled as she extended the handle of the suitcase out and began dragging me.

“Hhmmmphhh!” I squirmed in shock at being suddenly tilted to the side.

“We could wheel her about the room” Megan continued as she walked around the room, dragging me behind her.

“Haha or if she’s been a bad girl we could put her in the corner!” Sophie interjected, taking the handle off Megan and dragging the case into the corner of the room, turning me to face the wall.
“We could just leave her there for a bit to think about what she’s done.”

“I’ve got an idea” Sarah gently announced. “Bring her over here a second” she asked Sophie.

Sophie grabbed the handle and dragged me over to where Sarah stood beside the couch. Sarah grabbed the handle and tilted the entire case to the side that I was facing so that I was now facing the carpet, about a foot off the ground.
Suddenly she slid her black UGG boot across the carpet and positioned it so that it was standing upright, inches from my face.

“Mmmrrrghghghghg!” I cried as I tried to throw my body weight around inside the case but Sarah held it steady.

Ashley walked over to the couch and sat down, raising up her legs and placing them atop of the suitcase. Sarah removed her grasp of the case and watched as my squirms within the suitcase were unsuccessful thanks to Ashley’s legs that now weighed the case down.

“She makes a comfortable footrest girls!” Ashley announced.

“Brilliant! My feet are starting to ache after all of this!” Sarah celebrated. “I’ll have a shot of her next!”

The girls all returned to the couches and sat back down. Sarah sat next to Ashley again. I turned my head to the right to face Sarah as she sat watching me. The unpleasant, overwhelming smell of sweat, feet and materiel lessened as I gazed at her.
Sarah turned to her side and picked up the black elastic headband that featured the cartoonishly drawn eyes on it.
She inspected the eyes and giggled to herself before leaning forwards and stretching the band over my head.

She leaned in closer to my face.
“Bye bye” she whispered as she slid the headband back down over my eyes plunging me into darkness.
I felt her hand grasp my chin as she turned my head back down to face her horrible, stinky UGG boot.
Suddenly I felt the heel of her barefoot rest on the back of my head.

“Aahhhhhl I heard Sarah exaggeratedly sigh as she relaxed on the couch, me head supporting her resting foot.

To be continued...

I can only apologise for just how long it’s taken to get this chapter out. Life has been pretty mental and chaotic recently and I couldn’t find the time to sit and actually write anything out.
Any time I did manage to write something it always felt rushed or forced so I decided to just hold off for a bit.

Please do feel free to leave feedback below on what you liked, what you’d like to see, what you didn’t like etc. All feedback is welcome! :)
If you’re returning to the story thank you for your patience! I hope you enjoy the new chapter!

If it’s your first time reading this please feel free to drop any feedback on previous chapters too!

Edit: apparently this was my 100th post. I honestly did not plan that :lol:
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

As ever, I have consistently enjoyed your work and similarly I always find your creative approach a delight.
I have no real dislikes of anything I have just read, if I could change anything at this point it is the frequency of update. But I can hardly judge you for that, seriously just you coming back and updating this is enough 8-)
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Nice to see this one updated again, it's probably my personal favorite from your so far heh heh, but understand if you needed to take some time away from it, though it was certainly worth the wait for sure, as it was a great chapter, Like I love how you got creative with " Foot rest " Idea adding the suit case element to it, a great touch, also love how Gaging " Natasha " is referred to as putting on her " Lipstick " :lol: with that said, I am only growing more eager for what may be in store next, !
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Absolutely loving this story wow. Can’t wait to see where it goes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic