The Bet: A lesson in overconfidence (FFFFF/M) (Part 19: "The Chair" now added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 16: The Tights Hood

I stared through the stretched black tights at the blank wall in front of me. Deep inside the suitcase my fingers wriggled and searched for any possibility of escape. If I could reach the scarves that wrapped my wrists together, or perhaps the belt that secured me in the hogtie, then maybe I could loosen them. But unfortunately, all my fingers could find were the tips of the pink high heels still humiliatingly secured on my feet.
I poked and pushed at the heels hoping for some movement. But the only movement I could manage was to slightly rock my feet back and forth. The girls had cleverly packed the suitcase with cushions before they had zipped it up and as a result I was completely stuck in place.

'Maybe if I thrash about a bit I can dislodge some of these cushions' I thought to myself. It was difficult to think properly with the sound of the Spice Girls blasting through my ears.
I began rocking my tight covered head from left to right, forwards and backwards.

"Hrrrmmgggphhhhh" I groaned as I squirmed. If anyone was behind me in the kitchen, they'd have been laughing at the pathetic sight of my tight hooded head peaking out the top of the pink suitcase, wriggling about.

Inside the suitcase, I remained tightly packed in. Nothing had budged. Growing frustrated, I decided to give one final big thrash. I leaned my head to the left then quickly swung it to the right. The quick motion caused the suitcase to swivel. I had managed to successfully turn the suitcase 90 degrees clockwise.

Realising that I no longer had my back turned to the kitchen, I thought to myself:
'If I can do that again, I'll be facing the kitchen door. That way I'll know if anyone is in the kitchen and no one can sneak up behind me!'
It would be a small victory but it was all I had.
I prepared for another thrash. I leaned to the left then quickly swivelled my tight covered head clockwise. Again, the suitcase turned on the spot, this time bringing me to face the kitchen door.

"Mmrrgphhh!" I celebrated but abruptly stopped as I remembered my captors were only next door and that I might draw attention to myself.
I peered through the tights at the door fearing the appearance of one of the girls. But no one came. I had gotten away with it.
'Now what?' I thought as my optimism quickly disappeared. I had succeeded in turning the suitcase around but really my situation hadn't really changed.

As I settled back down into my predicament I suddenly realised something. A distinctly less unpleasant smell drew in through my nose. My eyes turned to look down towards the socks. They had moved off of my nose. I must have displaced them when I was thrashing my head.
I could still smell the combined stench of Sarah and Ashley's socks but it was significantly less now that they were no longer positioned tightly over my nostrils.

'If I can move the socks, maybe I could get the airpods to fall out too!' I thought as my optimism quickly returned.
'But then I risk accidently moving the socks back into place? What's worse? The Spice Girls or Sarah and Ashley's smelly socks...' I pondered.
'Sarah and Ashley's smelly socks!' I quickly decided.

Suddenly the kitchen door began to open. I squinted my eyes and peered through the tights to see who it was. The silhouette entered with their back turned and closed the door over. I prayed that it wasn't Sarah or Ashley as they'd surely punish me for my minor disobedience. The person slowly turned around to face me. It was Kate.

"Hrrrrmphhh!" I sighed in relief.

She looked shocked but at the same time as if she was holding back a burst of laughter. She obviously wasn't aware that Sarah and Ashley had used a pair of tights as a hood on me and this was her just finding out.
As she slowly approached her shocked expression turned to sympathetic, but still holding back laughter. She crouched down in front of me and inspected the hood.
Her mouth moved as she spoke through the laughter but I couldn't hear her over the Spice Girls.

"Mrrgphhh mrrgphh hmmphh" I tried to tell her as I turned my head to show the airpods hidden under the tights.

I turned my head back to see her still talking. I couldn't tell if she realised that I was unable to hear her.
She gently caressed her hands all over the hood, inspecting it in different places, turning my head from side to side, tilting it back and forth as she continued to talk.

"SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!" Blasted through my ears as I desperately tried to make Kate aware.

"Mrrgphhh crmmggphhh hrrmpphhhh ymmphhh" I continued to moan but Kate continued to talk.
"MRRGPHHH!" I groaned as the frustration grew.

Suddenly, she appeared concerned. I looked at her and frowned in confusion at why she was concerned.
"Hmmmrgphh?" I questioned.
This time, her concerned look turned to a disappointed expression. She slowly shook her head as she spoke.

"Mrrrgphhh?!" I asked again.

Her hands let go of the hood and reached towards my cheek. My eyes followed her hands. She pinched Sarah and Ashley's socks through the tights and began nudging them back towards my nose.

"Mrrrggphhhh!" I shook my head in protest. Her right hand grasped my head in place as her left hand continued to nudge the socks. Slowly the stench of the socks grew as they got closer to my nose. Finally, she repositioned the socks over my nose and pressed down on them ensuring they completely covered my nostrils.
Her left hand remained locked over my nose whilst her right hand let go and moved out of my eyesight. My head squirmed under the grip of her hand over my nose. The unfortunately familiar stench of Sarah and Ashley's sweat drenched socks re-invaded my nostrils.

Suddenly Kate's right hand returned into view. In her hand she clutched the other leg of the tights. She released my nose with her left hand and quickly wrapped the leg of the tights over my nose, pinning the socks firmly in place. She wrapped the leg around my head twice before knotting it at the back of my head. This time, there would be no way to displace the socks. They were staying on my nose for good.

"HRRRMMMGGGPHHHH!" I cried as Kate stood back up and admired my squirming hooded head. She flicked her eyebrow as she grinned before mouthing something. Once again, I had no idea what she said. I continued to wriggle and groan as Kate walked over to the fridge.
I watched from my cushion padded suitcase prison as Kate slowly poured out a glass of wine. The entire time, Kate continued to talk to me and I remained completely incapable of hearing her.

Once finished pouring, she placed the wine back in the fridge, grabbed her glass then made her way back over towards me. I tilted my head back and gazed up at her as she towered over me. Her free hand stroked the tights hood running from my forehead, down the side of my face then down to my chin. She grasped my chin and jerked my head to face her. Slowly she leaned down towards me. Her lips puckered, preparing for a kiss. She planted her lips onto the tights, right above where the fake lip tape gag lay secured over my actual lips. Her lips pressed hard into the tape gag as she pulled my face closer into hers.
Suddenly she recoiled in disgust.
Her lips moved as she spoke in slight horror at something. Her hand wafted in front of her nose. She pointed towards the socks that she had just secured over my nose and continued to speak.

"Mrrrpghhhh" I sighed, assuming she was reacting to the horrific stench of Sarah and Ashley's socks. Her face turned from horror to sympathy.
She slowly moved back in for another kiss, this time pecking the tights at my forehead.

She started to walk towards the kitchen door to leave. I could see her desperately rubbing at her nose, still repulsed by the stench of the socks. As she opened the door, she turned back around to face me and gave a gentle wave before blowing a kiss.

"Hrrrmphhh" I slumped as she walked into the living room, closing the door behind. My situation hadn't exactly worsened. I remained hogtied in the suitcase, gagged with 2 sweaty socks, hooded with tights, forced to inhale through 2 more sweaty socks, and subjected to continual audio torture in the form of the Spice Girls. Yet somehow I was significantly more frustrated than before.

To Be Continued...
I really appreciate the feedback on the last chapter and the response to the comment target! There are some great ideas that I'll be adding to the story in coming chapters.
Let me know what you thought of this chapter!
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

I’m just happy there’s a new chapter, can’t wait for the next one (:
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

That brief second of nearly getting somewhere, poor guy. He’ll still probably be punished if they realise.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Well can't say his situation has improved much :lol: also love his wriggle attempt to try and get some sense of control, and that his Girlfriend decided to check up on him, even if too just have a little more fun with him, also love how he couldn't hear a single thing she was saying because of the airpods and Wannabe, as always eager to see what is in store for next.
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

Sorry not an update, hoping that a new one comes soon (:
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Just when you don't think his situation can get worse... it does.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago That brief second of nearly getting somewhere, poor guy. He’ll still probably be punished if they realise.
They'll probably punish him whether they realised what he did or not :lol:
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Dont want this to be forgotten! Still hopeful for a continuation!
Loving the humiliation of his girlfriend just watching his torment.
Im hoping they get some one-on-one time later (with her feet, if course)!
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

I really enjoyed the continuation! I think it would be fun to get a pov from the girlfriend showing what she was thinking and saying during this last chapter. Whatever direction it goes looking forward to more!
Hywok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hywok »

Another awesome part! Love the fact Kate has little sympathy and seems happy for the fun/(playful)torture to continue. The ideas keep coming and I am enjoying them all.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]jayspatswhoo[/mention] Yeah I've got an update planned but I've been pretty busy lately. Hopefully I can get it typed up this Saturday.
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

Awesome! Take your time (:
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 17: Another Captor

"Mrrrpphhhh!" I sighed into the socks as I thrashed my hooded head from side to side.

By my count it had been 10 Wannabe plays since Kate had visited me. That was my only possible way of tracking time. Counting how many times Wannabe had played. A meaningless measurement given I didn't know the actual duration of the song. Of course, I could count how long the song lasted but keeping count was difficult thanks to the constant distraction that was the overwhelming stench of Sarah and Ashley's feet piling in through my nostrils.
Counting the number of plays was more of a distraction. Another futile attempt to take my attention off of the uncomfortable predicament I was in.

'YO I TELL YOU WHAT I WANT!'

'11' I counted.

Suddenly the kitchen door swung open. My eyes widened as I strained to see through the tights at who it was. The figure marched in with purpose, pacing in through the door then towards me. In their hand dangled a mysterious object.

"Mrrrphh!" I pathetically moaned at the silhouette.

They came closer and leaned in towards me. Suddenly their identity became clear.
It was Megan.

Her expression appeared serious as she began speaking.

"Hrrmphh!" I attempted to make her aware that I couldn't hear her but she took no notice.

Her expression changed to a menacing smile as she continued to speak. Her hand raised up to reveal a pink drawstring sports bag. I gazed in fear at the bag, dreading what might lie within it.
She quickly opened the bag and turned it upside down revealing it to be empty.
But before I could relax she began bringing the bad down over my head. My head squirmed in an effort to resist but within seconds the bag was completely over my head. Now, not only was my vision hazy but also engulfed entirely in pink.
I felt a sudden jerk as Megan extended the suitcase's handle. The case slowly tipped at an angle and began moving towards the door.

'Where are they taking me?' I feared.
'And why do they need to cover my head?'

I wheeled for barely even the chorus of Wannabe before the suitcase came to a halt. Despite the fact that every single sense was being nullified in some way, I was sure that I couldn't be any further than the living room floor.
'Why did they need to blindfold me if they were only moving me to the living room?' I questioned.

There was an abrupt jerk as the suitcase handle was collapsed. In a flash, the pink bag was snatched from over my head.
My eyes blinked furiously as I tried to figure out what was going on.
I gazed ahead and through the tights I could make out that 3 of the girls were sat on the couch facing me. I was definitely in the living room. A fourth figure walked from behind to join them. I figured that was Megan.

From over my right shoulder, 2 blurred figures walked around to stand in front of me. I glanced up at them.
The figure on the left stepped forwards and leaned in. It was Sarah. She smiled and waved. I could see her lips moving.

"Hrrmphhh!" I turned my head to show her the airpods.

Sarah's eyes rolled before she turned to the couch and gestured.

'SLAM YOUR BODY DOWN AND WIND...' the music abruptly stopped. I sighed in relief at the tremendous sound of silence.

"Can you hear me now Natasha?" Sarah nudged the suitcase with her boot.

"Mrggphh hmmphh" I nodded. The second figure remained an unknown blur.

"Good. How was your timeout? Are you feeling refreshed? Good to go?" Sarah taunted. I kept silent.

"Glad to hear it. You've got a visitor Natasha!" Sarah cheered as she gestured towards the anonymous figure.

They stepped forwards next to Sarah and knelt down. Suddenly I recognised the face. It was Kellie the next door neighbour.

"Hey Natasha!" Kellie uncontrollably giggled. Her long dyed blonde hair was scraped back into a tight pony tail at the crown of her head. She had no make-up on her face. Even with no make up on she was attractive. An overwhelming wave of embarrassment came upon me as I stared through the tights at her.

"Hrrrmphhh" I tried to greet back. My face was no doubt bright red with embarrassment. Although she probably couldn't see that through the tights hood.

Kellie's eyes scanned my predicament as she continued to giggle.

"You girls are something else!" she grinned as her hands grasped my head and turned it to inspect my face.
"Are these... socks?" Kellie asked as she poked the socks over my nose unleashing an unwelcome burst of stench back into my nose.

"Yep, the pink one is mines and the black one is Ashley's" Sarah responded.

"Do they smell?" Kellie continued to enquire.

"Do they?" Sarah directed the question to me again nudging the suitcase with her boot.

"Mrphh hmmm" I defeatedly nodded bringing laughter from everyone in the room and a look of pride to Sarah's face.

"I bet they don't taste too good either!" Sarah added.

"You didn't?!" Kellie sharply gasped. Once again Sarah's boot nudged the case.

"Hrrmphh hmm" I sighed.

"Oh you poor thing." Kellie sympathised ​as her hand stroked down the side of my face along the tights. She stopped abruptly as her hand came across the airpod.

"What's..." she questioned as she turned my head to inspect my ears.
"Airpods?" she chuckled.
"You girls really think of everything don't you!"

"We like to think that we've got every single one of Natasha's senses covered." Sarah nodded proudly.
"It was Ash's idea to add the airpods."

"What does Natasha like to listen to?" Kellie asked.

Ashley sprung off the couch and approached Kellie, holding out her phone.

"Shut up! No way!" Kellie gasped in amazement as she looked at Ashley's phone.
"The Spice Girls! I love them!"

"So does Natasha!" Sarah interrupted. "Specifically Wannabe. On a constant loop. For hours."

"No way!" Kellie continued to guffaw. "You lucky gal!"

"Hrrrmphhh" I shook my tights hooded head.

"I loved the Spice Girls when I was a teenager" Kellie carried on as she stood back up. I glanced up and down at her as she towered over me. She was wearing white running trainers, black running leggings and a black sports top.
She continued:
"I actually dressed up as Sporty Spice for Halloween one year."

"Is she your favourite spice girl?" Kate asked from the couch. Suddenly the girls were having a conversation about the Spice Girls all whilst I sat there hogtied in a suitcase and tape gagged with socks in my mouth.

"Who's your favourite?" Kellie asked, kicking the suitcase with her foot.

"hrrmpggh prrmmphhh?" I attempted to shrug. 'How was I supposed to answer that?' I thought.

"Is it Baby Spice?" Kellie asked.
"Maybe Scary Spice?" Sophie shouted.
"Or Ginger Spice?" Ashley added.
"Sporty Spice! Because you were playing fifa earlier?" Megan joked.
"How about Posh Spice?" Kate laughed. "Because you did some modelling like her earlier!"

"Oh really?" Kellie laughed.

"How about Sock Gagged Spice?" Sarah interrupted. The entire room burst out into laughter at her suggestion.
"Hogtied Spice?"

"Suitcase Spice!" Kellie cackled as she kicked the suitcase like someone inspecting a car tyre.

I lay there in the suitcase unable to respond, gazing around the room at the girls as they all continued their chorus of roaring laughter. I slowly inhaled through the socks whilst my hands desperately wrestled with the scarves binding them together.

"Right." Sarah cut the laughter.
"Well, you're welcome to stay with us Kellie." she offered.

"Oh, I should really jump next door for a shower. I'd just gotten back from the gym when Kate shouted on me to come in." Kellie calmly replied.

"Don't be daft!" Ashley spoke out. "Stick around. We can chat about the Spice Girls."

"Yeah, c'mon! I'll pour you a drink" Kate smiled as she stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Yeah stay and help us with Natasha. We could always use an extra pair of hands... or feet" Sarah smiled as she turned and winked at me.

"Oh ok, you've twisted my arm" Kellie giggled as she walked to the kitchen with Kate.

"Woo!" Sarah cheered as she walked towards the kitchen with Kellie. "Let's get some more drinks girls!"

Everyone else stood up and made their way to the kitchen.

"You stay put Natasha, we're not done with you" Sarah winked.
"Ash." She nodded to Ashley.
Ashley picked up her phone and tapped.

'IT ALL AROUND! SLAM YOUR BODY DOWN' Wannabe resumed.

I threw my head back in protest.
"MMMMRRRGGPHHHH!"
My hooded head thrashed in all directions.
"HHRRRMMMPGGHHHH!"

I gazed over as the girls pulled the kitchen door shut leaving me all alone in my predicament in the living room. As I settled down to another round of relentless Spice Girls, my thoughts returned to the overwhelming humiliation of my next door neighbour seeing me in my ridiculous predicament. I drew breath in through Sarah and Ashley's socks and sighed.

To Be Continued...

Thanks for reading! I've really enjoy reading everyone's comments for this story.
The plan for the next chapter is to have our MC removed from his suitcase encasement so that the girls (with their new recruit Kellie) can put him through some new torments.
To try encourage new commenters, I'll count comments from new commenters (anyone that hasn't commented since part 15) as double.
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

Great update as usual! Love having the older neighbor get involved and not do anything to help out. Also love how proud Sarah and the others are of what they've done and hearing them talk about it. Looking forward to seeing how Kellie is going to make his life worse and hoping to see Kate again as well
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

Great part as always! Can’t wait to see what happens when he’s finally out of that suitcase !
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Awesome continuation!
Intrigued by the additional captor…and the fact that she had just finished working out - which im sure our MC will certainly not enjoy!

Still would love to see Kate get in on the foot torture; something about being under the feet of your girlfriend is just that little extra humiliating.

Great work! This is one of my most favorite series on the board!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I new player has entered the scene. Variety is always a delight.
I’m looking forward to whatever you come up with as an appropriate torment, you always do have something creative up your sleeve.
dallen108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dallen108 »

I hope the new neighbor discovers she enjoys forcing our little victim to smell her feet… or maybe launder her socks with his mouth.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Great to see this as always ! and wonderful chapter, poor " Natasha " I think they might be loosing their mind by this point, but, they probably will know every lyric to Wannabe now, though probably not a good thing really XD also love To see what sort of things Kellie end up dishing up for poor Natasha, great stuff !
GameOverGuys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GameOverGuys »

I'm still loving this story. Maybe the girls can take him to the gym, rolling him onto a crowded city bus, then into a crowded gym packed full of beautiful women, with "Wanna Be" blaring over the loudspeakers. Either way, I'm excited to see where you go with it next!
jayspatswhoo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayspatswhoo »

Any word on the next update? And thank you for incorporating some ideas in the story. Can’t wait to see where it goes next (:
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]jayspatswhoo[/mention] I’ve got a few things planned but I’m not sure when I’ll have free time to write it out. Hopefully soon.
Plus I intend on writing a new story as well so I’ll have to balance the 2 of them.
TheBestSubmissive
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBestSubmissive »

I’ve read this story probably 4 or 5 times now because I am simply addicted to it! It is great to find a story that is not only extremely creative and enjoyable to read, but one that is so well written. I can’t wait to see what the neighbor does! I bet those shoes and socks are gross from the gym, and the panties / leggings are probably close behind if our little captive misbehaves ;) the world could use more girls like these, and more people like you WillHBonney! Thanks for a great story.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]TheBestSubmissive[/mention] wow thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it. I'm glad you're still enjoying the story.
And if the world had more girls like the ones in this story, I'd probably spend 4 days a week hogtied, sock gagged and being forced to smell their feet :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic