The Bet: A lesson in overconfidence (FFFFF/M) (Part 19: "The Chair" now added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Bet: A lesson in overconfidence (FFFFF/M) (Part 19: "The Chair" now added)

Post by WillHBonney »

It was a dry autumn day. My girlfriend had her friends over and they were all sat in the living room drinking, chatting and playing music. I was doing what I normally do whenever her friends are over, hiding upstairs in the spare room playing on the Xbox and eating junk food, however I would occasionally have to leave the room to venture downstairs to the kitchen to grab food. This meant passing through the living room and having the embarrassment of all the girls saying hello and chatting to me. I’m a pretty shy guy.

After a few hours of hiding in the spare room I heard someone coming upstairs and walking towards the room door. It was Sarah. Someone me and my girlfriend both knew from our high school days so we were close and able to hold a semi decent conversation.
She was just under 6 foot in height with medium length straight brown hair and dressed in a pink hoodie and black sweatpants tucked to a pair of black UGG boots.

“Whatcha doing?” She asked as she shuffled in the door. “Playing fifa, nothing exciting” I responded.
“Ooh I’ve played that before. Let’s play each other!” She smiled.
Feeling quite confident in my abilities I replied quite smugly “eh are you sure? I wouldn’t want to upset you.”
She laughed at how uncharacteristically cocky I was. “Well if you’re so good let’s make it interesting. I propose a bet.”
“Sure, what am I winning?” I quipped.
She sat on a chair that was facing the tv “the loser has to be the winner’s slave for the rest of the night. How does that sound?”
“Yep. Sounds good to me” I replied. I was taken aback a bit by the suggestion but having a slave would save me those embarrassing trips to the kitchen!

“I’ll pick a rubbish team and you can play as the best team to make it fair” I said to her, still feeling confident.
“How about you can pick any team, but in that case if you lose, I can tie you up” she suggested to me.
Since I was absolutely certain I’d win I agreed, but still decided to pick a weak team to show some mercy.

We started the match. I scored almost immediately and turned to her “it’s not looking good is it?” I joked. She looked at me and huffed. I think my trash talking was starting to annoy her.
Suddenly, as if a different person was playing, she scored. And another. And another. I was shocked. I had been duped. I couldn’t believe what was happening. “Hmmmm how will I tie you up? I think I’ll hog tie you” she smiled.
The game finished with her the winner. I had lost and now she was going to tie me up.

“Lie on the floor! I’ll be back in a second” she commanded and then left the room. I lay down on my stomach as instructed. She returned carrying a handful of scarves belonging to her and the other girls. She also had a belt which she must have found in one of my wardrobes.
“Hands behind your back loser!” Sarah ordered. I crossed them over behind my back and she began wrapping a scarf tightly round them. She wrapped it several times round my wrists then between my wrists. Finally she pulled on both ends of the scarf, bringing my wrists tightly together, and finished with a tight knot. She definitely knew what she was doing.

“Right, feet now. Cross your legs” she said as she manoeuvred over me. She did the same to my feet. Wrapping a scarf round them then tightening it with a knot. Then she used the belt to loop my arms to my feet, dragging my upper body upwards and leaving me hog tied.

“You’re not saying much now? You were all talk before we played fifa?” She said in a mock-confused tone. I attempted a shrug but couldn’t due to the hog tie. “I didn’t expect that. I thought it was going to be easy” I replied.
“Well maybe next time you’ll think before you open your mouth” she cackled.
By this point she was stood in front of me. Because of the hog tie I was only able to see up to her knees.
She then lifted her legs up one at a time and slid off her black UGG boots revealing a pair of pink fuzzy socks that she was wearing. She then raised her legs again, pulled the fuzzy socks off and placed one of her bare feet in front of my face.

“Lick my foot. The sole of it. And I won’t gag you.” Stupidly I did what she said. She raised her foot to my face and I ran my tongue along the sole of her foot, picking up some leftover fuzz from the sock. She laughed “didn’t I just tell you to think before the next time you open your mouth? Of course I’m going to gag you!” I sighed, tricked again!
“It’s not looking good is it?” she said in a mocking tone.
She then crouched down next to my face and dangled one of the socks in front of me. “Open up!” I refused and pressed my lips tightly together

She picked up one of her UGGs which was lying near by. “Very well.” She pressed the UGG over my nose and held it there. I gasped and inhaled a massive whiff of feet. It really was horrible. So horrible that I threw my mouth open and immediately the sock was stuffed in. “That wasn’t so bad was it” she smiled as she prepared another scarf this time to wrap around my mouth. She tied a knot in the scarf to form a ball gag shape. She placed the knot in my mouth and began tying the scarf behind my head. It was really tight and the knot ensured pink fuzzy sock was not leaving.
“Mmmm lovely” she mocked as she stood up and took a step back to admire her work.

“It’s missing something” she said as she searched around the room. She walked behind me so I could no longer see what she was doing. Suddenly a scarf was pulled over my eyes. I tried to respond but could only make a mmmmmph sound through my nose.
“Ohh that reminds me! Don’t want you being able to be too loud!” She was now near my face again. The second pink fuzzy sock was placed over my nose and the sides were tucked under the blindfold holding it tightly in place over my nose. Now all I could smell was the stench of her sock. All I could taste was her sock. And all I could see was darkness.

“Lovely! I think we’re done! Well it’s been fun. I think I’ll go and tell the ladies about our fifa game and our little bet! Might even have to show them my hard work!” I mpppphh’d into the gag harder but it was practically silent this time. It would be so embarrassing if they all seen me like that. Why had I agreed to the bet in the first place? It was obviously going to be a trap!

I heard Sarah slide her black UGGs back over her now bare feet as she shuffled her way out the room, closing the door behind her but not before pausing for one final look and giggle at my predicament.
I heard her bouncing down the stairs as I struggled against my bonds, wriggling like mad but to no success. She had really tied me up tight. Each attempt to wriggle free left me out of breath meaning I had to breath more of the fuzzy sock over my nose.

Downstairs in the living room I heard a muffled “what were you up to?” coming from one of the other girls.
“Well...” I heard Sarah start to reply

To be continued...

(This is my first ever post on this site, what do you think about the story? Is there too much set up at the start? Where would you like to see it go next? Thanks!)
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 26 times in total.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

By me the set up was the right length! The description of how she tied you is excellent. The socks under the blindfold is brilliant. And i love how Sarah mocked you!

how old are your characters?
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Excellent start! Hot scenario.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Nice start.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Mike wrote: 3 years ago By me the set up was the right length! The description of how she tied you is excellent. The socks under the blindfold is brilliant. And i love how Sarah mocked you!

how old are your characters?
The characters are all in their mid 20s. Everyone is either 24 or 25. Glad you’ve enjoyed it so far.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 2: The situation worsens.

I lay there on the floor. Tightly hog tied, blindfolded and gagged. I tried wriggling my wrists in alternate directions in an attempt to loosen the scarf that was wrapped tightly round them. No success. The scarf was so tightly wrapped I could barely rotate my hands. My feet were the same. And after each futile attempt to wriggle free I would be left breathless. Forced to breath heavily through the pink fuzzy sock that covered my nose. The smell only seemed to worsen each time.

Downstairs the living room door was now closed. I could only hear mumbles of the ongoing conversation, occasionally interrupted with bursts of group laughter. It was only a matter of time before Sarah would lead the girls upstairs to show off her prize.
All I could think of was the embarrassment of them seeing me so helpless and tied up. Perhaps my girlfriend might take pity and let me go? I could only hope.
I gave one last futile attempt at wriggling free but no luck. All I could do was lie there and await the embarrassment.

Downstairs I heard the living room door open. The sound of shoes ascending the stairs, getting closer and closer. They were all coming to have a look. I heard Sarah pause outside the door. “Are you ready to see my little captive?” She asked.
The door slowly creeped open. I lay there deadly still as if that would somehow make me invisible.

I heard a voice. It was Ashley, another girl that my girlfriend and I had known from high school. She was about 6ft tall with long, almost black hair.
“Pahahahah! Oh my god Sarah! That’s hilarious!” She roared as she entered. My girlfriend and the other 2 girls Sophie and Megan followed, with Sarah entering last. I could tell they were all stood around me in a semi circle admiring Sarah’s work.
“Oh my god, is that your sock?” Ashley asked. I could feel her pressing against the pink sock that covered my nose, somehow unleashing a fresh wave of smell from it.
“Yep, it is. And do you know where the other one is?” Sarah replied. “Why don’t you tell Ashley where it is?” Sarah said as she ran her finger along the underside of my foot. “Mmmmmphh!” I cried as the sudden tickle was unexpected.
“Oh dear, that can’t be very pleasant. You’ve had them on under your UGGs all day!” Ashley giggled.
“They can’t be that bad or else he’d have taken it out his mouth, am I right?” Sarah teased as she patted my head.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab the back of my head and the scarf used to blindfold me was yanked off my head. This also released the pink fuzzy sock which had previously been secured tightly over my nose. I was finally able to see again! Albeit only up to the knees of the girls due to the tight hog tie Sarah had put me in.
I looked around at the legs in an attempt to identify who was where. Sarah was standing closest to me. Just over her shoulder was Ashley. I could tell because she was wearing black leggings and black UGGs just like Sarah. They always dressed similarly. Behind her was Megan and Sophie, both wearing grey sweat pants and pink fluffy slippers. At the back, still standing in the door way was my girlfriend. I could tell by the pink pyjama trousers and white furry slipper boots she was wearing.

I managed to sway myself so that I was now pointing towards my girlfriend. “Aren’t you going to untie me?” Is what I tried to say. “Mphhhh mph mph mph mph mphhhhh?” Is the sound I made. All the girls giggled at the incoherent gag talk but my girlfriend must have known what I was asking.
“Well, you did make a bet... and you lost so. It’s your fault babe. You’re on your own” she replied. I could tell she was smiling as she said it. She obviously enjoyed seeing me in this predicament.
During my pleas for help from my girlfriend, I noticed Sarah putting the single pink fuzzy sock back on her foot and back into her UGG boot. I had a feeling that wasn’t the last I’d seen of that sock. She was just ‘freshening’ it up.

Suddenly Megan stepped forward and removed her slippers. She then sat on the floor, leaning back onto her arms positioned behind her she placed her bare foot under my nose. Due to the tight hog tie, my face was raised to the perfect height.
“Smell my feet” Megan commanded. She placed the sole of her foot right up against my nose. I took a sharp inhale. It was bad. It was different to the sock but equally as bad. I recoiled in discuss and the girls all simultaneously giggled.

“My turn!” Sophie called as she replaced Megan on the floor. She placed her foot on my face so that my nose was now in between her large toe and the second largest toe. “Smell that!” She commanded. I took another sharp, audible inhale. Again awful. Again it differed from Megan’s and the sock but it was equally disgusting. I mphhhh’d into my gag in displeasure, again drawing laughter from the girls.

“How long has the sock been in his mouth?” Ashley asked Sarah. “Quite a while now” Sarah replied. “What are you thinking?” She added.
“I think it needs replaced!” Ashley cackled as she raised up her leg and removed her UGG. She was wearing black fuzzy socks similar to Sarah’s.
Sarah stood with a leg on either side of my head, pressing the side of her calves against my head to hold my head in place. I attempted to wriggle but no success. She felt me wriggling and laughed. “Wriggle all you want! You’re not escaping that hog tie!”
She loosened the scarf that was tightly wound round my mouth. Ashley pealed off her black fuzzy sock and held it near my mouth. Sarah yanked the knot from my mouth and the packed pink fuzzy sock spilled out my mouth. It was packed so tightly that it sprung out.
“Please mphhhhhh” I cried as Ashley stuffed the black fuzzy sock into my mouth. Sarah positioned the knotted scarf back in my mouth and tightened it behind my head.
I thought I’d have gotten used to the taste of Sarah’s sock in my mouth, but Ashley’s sock brought back the horrible taste.

“There’s more scarves and belts in the wardrobe by the way” my girlfriend added. Great, not only was she enjoying my predicament but she also wanted to make it worse. Megan and Sophie excitedly pulled open the wardrobe to find my girlfriend’s clothes. They pulled out open a drawer and gasped at the possibilities.

Megan pulled out a pair of shin high black socks. “Let’s put these over his hands so that he can’t use his fingers to try untie himself” she exclaimed. She rushed over to me and stood 1 leg either side of me. She pulled the socks apart and rolled one over my left hand and one over my right. Sophie followed up by taking another scarf and adding an additional tie to my wrists. This time over the socks, holding them in place over my hands. It felt like they were wrapping for ever before they finally knotted the scarf tightly.
An additional scarf was wrapped around my feet, adding extra security to an already inescapable tie.

Sarah then peeled off one of her UGGs and also told Ashley to do the same. I knew where this was going. Literally.
She bent over so I could just see her face if I strained to look up. She placed Ashley’s UGG boot over my nose, covering my mouth as well. “Mphhhhh!” I squirmed. Again all the girls laughed.
Sarah then took her own UGG and did the same. She pressed it tightly up against my nose. The smell of her feet surrounded my nose. “Mphhhhh! Mphhhhh!” Hers was definitely the worst! The strength of the smell was unbelievable. She handed Ashley back her UGG, picked up a scarf from the drawer and began wrapping it around her own UGG.
She then wrapped the scarf around my head, securing her UGG over my nose. She then tightened the scarf, drawing the sole of the boot closer to my nose, increasing the intensity of the smell. I mphhh’d partially from the pain of the tightening scarf, partially from the smell.
“There we go. Thanks for telling me who’s UGGs smell the worst!”

My girlfriend then stepped forwards and knelt down so I could see her face. “Sorry babe!” She smiled as she lowered the blindfold scarf down over my eyes. I was again in complete darkness as I had been earlier.
“Right, we’re going to order pizza for dinner. Do you want anything?” My girlfriend asked.
“Mphhhhh mphhhh!” I cried but it was almost inaudible due to the gag and the UGG.
“I don’t think they sell that?” Sarah giggled.

“Well we’re going to order pizza, I think we’ll leave you like this for a while whilst we eat. But we’ll come back and see you once we’re done!” Said my girlfriend as the girls all began to leave the room.

“Oh wait, let me add 1 last thing for now” Ashley said as she raced back into the room. I could hear her searching through her pockets. I had no idea what else could be added to make my situation worse but I was sure they’d think of something.
Her hands came up through the blindfold at either side of my head. She placed a wireless AirPod in each ear. I could barely hear now. All that I heard was her leaving the room closing the door behind her. “Enjoy!” she laughed as she left. I lay still for a second, waiting.

Suddenly the headphones perked up. Wannabe by the Spice Girls began playing. Loudly enough that I couldn’t hear anything else.
I mphhhhhh’d hard into my gag and began wriggling furiously. Nothing. I couldn’t budge. The UGG attached over my nose swayed but remained securely in place. The fuzzy sock stuffed in my mouth made it impossible for me to express my displeasure. My hands, now double tied, could barely move and my fingers were contained within the black socks tightly secured to my hands. My feet, also double tied, wouldn’t budge. I gave up and lay there helpless and exhausted, breathing heavily into the UGG. The song finally ended. There was a moment of silence, then suddenly... the song started all over again. Mmmmmphhhhh! I moaned.

To be continued in part 3.

(I hope this part wasn’t too long. What do you think? Do you like where it’s going? Do you have any suggestions as to what the girls can do next?)
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

It's not too long don't worry. I love how you hoped for your girlfriend's help. I write stories too and I envy your ability to describe the bondage scene.
It's so well done that make me feel tied.

I would love to see the girls work together to tie you in another position! And i missed your girlfriend name
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I love them taking shoes and socks off making you kiss and lick bare feet.
dzg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dzg »

Love the use of fuzzy socks! Keep it up
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great story so far! He is a very lucky guy. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

FANTASTIC so far! Thanks for taking the time to write it! This has everything i love in a story - namely a sock gag and stinky feet smelling 😈.

Cant wait to read the continuation!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Few acts of cruelty would match Wannabe on repeat.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 3: Dinner with a twist.

It felt like I had been hog tied for an eternity. The constant looping music had made me lose all track of time. I wasn’t sure if it had been 30 minutes, an hour or possibly even longer since the girls left me to order food. ‘Wannabe’ was staring again for the millionth time. I was completely oblivious to my surroundings. Blindfolded, gagged, nose covered and forced to listen to music. For all I knew the girls could have been standing watching me struggle for the last 10 minutes.
I mmmph’d into the gag-UGG combo hoping for some sort of response. Nothing.

Suddenly, a hand grasped my ankle tightly. A finger started rapidly running up and down the sole of my foot. “MMMPPHHHHH!” I screamed loudly into the gag. It took me completely by surprise. A second set of hands grabbed my other ankle and began the same tickling motion on that foot. This went on for about 2 more repetitions of “Wannabe”, the whole time with me mmmphhh’ing hard into the gag.

Eventually the relentless tickling stopped along with “Wannabe”. I had almost forgotten what silence sounded like. In the same way the black fuzzy sock gag had made me forget normal tastes and the UGG had made me forget normal smells.
A hand squeezed under the blind fold and removed the headphones from my ears. I could hear all of the girls laughing and giggling.

“Hello loser!” It was Sarah. “Did you enjoy the music” Ashley added. “Mph mph” I replied as I attempted to shake my head, but was restricted by the tight hog tie.
“That sounds like a yes to me” Megan giggled.
“Well we might let you listen to it again later.” Sarah said as she removed my blindfold as well as the UGG tied over my nose.
I could see 3 of the girls ankles as they stood round me again. My girlfriend Kate was stood in the doorway. In front of her Ashley was stood in her black UGGs, Sarah next to her in 1 UGG and her other foot wore the pink fuzzy sock that had been stuffed in my mouth earlier. I knew that she was wearing the single UGG over her other pink fuzzy sock. I dreaded the thought of why.
I could tell Megan and Sophie we’re stood behind me, responsible for the relentless foot tickling I had just endured.

“We’ve brought you some pizza! I know! How nice of us” Ashley said as she knelt down placing a pizza box in front of my face.
“We got you a cheese and tomato since it’s your favourite. ” my girlfriend said as she sinisterly smiled. “What’s the catch” were my thoughts.

“That was nice of us wasn’t it?” Sarah said as she sat down on the chair she had previously sat on during the fifa game. She spun the chair round to face me.

“Now, obviously we don’t want to untie you. So Ashley has kindly volunteered to feed you the pizza! How nice of her is that?”
“I think you should thank Ashley don’t you? But how can you thank her?”
“Mphhhh mphhh” I mumbled in an attempt to say thank you.
“That’s a great idea!” Sarah responded to me. “I think you should suck Ashley’s toes before each bite.”
“Yes that’s an excellent idea!” Ashley agreed with Sarah.
“Mmmmmphhhhhh” I sighed into the gag and wriggled slightly. Found the catch.
“Sounds like he agrees!” Sophie quipped.

Ashley, now sitting on the floor in front of me, raised up her UGG boot and kicked it off using her other foot. Underneath was her barefoot. The one which had previously worn the black fuzzy sock that was currently stuffed inside my mouth.
Sarah leaned forwards, bringing her face into my sight. “We’re going to ungag you. We’re doing a nice thing for you here. If you say anything without us asking you first, the gag is going back on and we’ll make it extra nasty! Understand?”
I nodded. In my mind I wondered how much worse could a gag get? There can’t be many more things unpleasant than a fuzzy sock that’s been on a sweaty foot packed inside of an UGG boot all day. Hopefully I wouldn’t find out.

Ashley opened the pizza box up in front of me. It was the first pleasant smell I had experienced in ages. It must have been obvious on my face as suddenly Megan quipped “does that smell nice? Are we being too nice here?” She looked over at Sarah.
“I think we are, don’t want him thinking we’ve gone soft!” Sophie added.
“Good point. Need to make sure he knows we still mean business.” Sarah replied as she looked around the room.
“I have an idea” Ashley giggled. She stood up and whispered into Sarah’s ear.
Sarah laughed and nodded in agreement as she raised her UGG boot wearing foot. She yanked it off her foot and then dragged the pink fuzzy sock off.
“Remember this?” She laughed as she dangled it in front of my face. She handed it to Megan who was still stood behind me. Her and Sophie grabbed the scarf previously used to secure the UGG over my nose. The placed the sock in the scarf and pulled the scarf over my nose, the sock part covering my nose. Gone was the lovely smell of pizza. Back was the awful smell of Sarah’s sweaty pink fuzzy sock. I mphhhhh’d as Megan and Sophie worked together to tighten and knot the scarf behind my head securing the sock in place over my nose.

“Right! The gag is coming off now. Remember what I said!” Sarah warned. Megan and Sophie gently undone the knot of the scarf gag. They had to jiggle the scarf about in order to dislodge the ball-gag style knot that was in my mouth. Again, the black fuzzy sock stuffed into my mouth sprung out with a little help from my tongue.
“I forgot I had put that in there! Thanks for looking after it for me” Ashley giggled as she grabbed the sock and placed it to one side to dry.

I didn’t say a word but I began breathing quietly through my mouth allowing me to avoid the stench of Sarah’s pink fuzzy sock. It was a small victory to me.
Ashley stretched out her foot and laid it in front of my face. She held up the first slice of pizza in her hand and demanded “if you want this you need to suck on my big toe!” She wiggled her big toe in front of my face. I squirmed to reach it as the hog tie held my head tightly upright. “Ugh I’ll do all the hard work then” she moaned as she raised up her foot and placed the toe into my open mouth. I closed my lips around her toe and began licking it from inside my mouth. She rocked her foot back and forwards drawing the toe in and out of my mouth smiling as she done so.
After a few sucks she removed it and placed the pizza slice in front of my face. I opened my mouth and she placed it inside my mouth allowing me to take a bite. The taste of her sweaty toe still remained in my mouth and outweighed the taste of the pizza slice. “Congratulations Ashley, you’ve just ruined pizza!” I thought. I wasn’t brave enough to say it though.
“Mmmmm is that nice?” Ashley giggled. I nodded as I chewed through an open mouth so to avoid breathing through the sock.
“Chew with your mouth closed! Don’t be rude” Ashley commanded as she forced my jaw shut and placed her hand over my mouth. I was back to breathing through the smelly pink sock over my nose, adding to the already foot tasting pizza.

Ashley repeated the process for several slices. Each time she made me suck a different toe and for slightly longer than the last. One one occasion she made me lick up the sole of her foot. Each slice of pizza tasted less and less of pizza and more of Ashley’s feet. But at least I wasn’t gagged.

“Ok, last slice!” Ashley said as she picked up a slice from the box. I could see that it definitely wasn’t the last slice. There was still 2 more slices in the box. I gave her a confused look. “But there’s 2 more slices still in the box?” It was the first full sentence I had said since I was regretfully trash talking Sarah during the fifa game.

“Did she ask you to talk?” Sarah snapped at me. “That’s very greedy!” Ashley added.
“Last slice” Ashley said a second time in a more stern tone. I opened up my mouth and she put her large toe into my mouth again. “I want to hear you enjoying that!” She commanded.
“Mmmmmm” I said, pretending to be enjoying the toe that she was forcing me to suck.
“That’s better” she smiled.
She then lifted her foot up again and demanded I lick the entire sole. I extended my tongue out and rolled it up and down the sole of her foot a few times.

“Ok, open up” she said as she raised the ‘last’ slice and began moving it slowly towards my face. As I opened up my mouth preparing for the pizza, Megan and Sophie grabbed my tied feet and began tickling me again. The shock caused me to squirm against my restraints and I gasped. Suddenly Ashley dropped the pizza, grabbed the black fuzzy sock off her foot and stuffed it into my mouth. She placed her hand over my mouth as I squirmed. Megan and Sophie continued to tickle me whilst Sarah pealed off her pink fuzzy sock. Ashley made a gap in her fingers over my mouth and Sarah slowly inserted her fuzzy pink sock into my mouth as well. “Mmmmmm!” She mocked as she inserted it.
Finally Sophie and Megan stopped tickling. Megan picked up the scarf ball-gag and repositioned it in my mouth as Sophie tied it tightly behind my head.
I was getting used to being gagged but this time round my mouth was fully stuffed with 2 socks. Ashley’s sweaty black fuzzy sock and Sarah’s pink fuzzy sock. There was no safe zone to position my tongue to avoid contacting either of the socks. I was forced to choose which sock to taste. Ashley’s was bad. Sarah’s was worse. But combined they made for an awful, sweaty, stinky stuff gag.

The entire attack was over in seconds. I went from eating pizza to being re-gagged in a matter of moments. I glanced up at my girlfriend who this whole time was stood in the door way with a sinister look on her face. Her expression kind of said “I’m not helping you get out of this... because I’m enjoying it too much.”

Ashley and Sarah stood up, Megan and Sophie joined them standing in front of me. Ashley placed her UGG boots back on and picked up the still wet black fuzzy sock that was lying on the floor slowly drying. Sarah slid her bare feet back into her black UGGs and tucked her sweatpants back in.
The girls all took a moment to admire my predicament as I wriggled angrily on the floor.

“Well now that we’ve fed you, wont you join us downstairs? We’ve planned a little game for you!” Ashley giggled.
“Let’s get that hogtie undone. Everyone grab some scarfs and belts from the drawer. And someone bring that chair with us” Sarah smiled. I dreaded the thought of what they had planned for me.
I mphhhh’d hard into my gag which was met by giggles from the girls as they rummaged through the drawers searching for more tying equipment.

Sarah’s UGG’d legs approached my face. She leaned over bringing her face into my view. “Maybe you’ll be better at this game than you are at fifa” She whispered through a smile.

“Kate where’s the duct tape you were talking about earlier?” Sarah said as her and Kate left the room, leaving me with Ashley, Megan and Sophie.
Again I mphhhhh’d hard into my gag.

To be continued in part 4

(What do you think will happen downstairs? What do you think the game is that the girls have planned? Let me know if you’re still enjoying the story! Thanks)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 4: A new tie.

“Ok, let’s get ready to move you downstairs!” Ashley said as she picked up the scarf blindfold. She stood over me, swinging the blindfold around her hand as she took a moment to admire the hog tie.
“It’s a shame we have to undo the hogtie. Sarah’s done such a good job tying you up all tight like that!”
She took another second to admire my situation then she knelt down and began wrapping the blindfold round my eyes.
Before the blindfold was applied I could see Megan and Sophie continuing to search through the wardrobe for more tying equipment. Anything they found that might be of use they piled into the seat of the chair.

I felt Ashley stand over me, a leg pressing on either side of my face. She suddenly began fiddling with the belt that secured my hands and my feet together. It suddenly got a lot tighter, stretching my back further bringing my head back and closer to my feet. “Mmmmphhhh!” I angrily moaned. “Ooops sorry! I didn’t mean that” she said. She definitely did.
Suddenly the belt popped loose and I collapsed flat onto the floor. For the first time in hours I was no longer tightly hogtied. Being tied flat on the floor with my hands behind my back now felt like a luxury.

Ashley placed her UGG boot onto my side and rolled me onto my back. I then felt 2 arms link with my arms. They hoisted me up onto my feet. I stood on the spot waiting for my feet to be untied. “Ok, let’s go downstairs. Sophie grab the chair” Ashley announced. I stood for a moment longer, still awaiting the removal of my feet tie.
“Cmon! Hop!” Ashley said to me. “Hop towards my voice.” I began hopping towards her. I could hear the 3 girls laughing as I pathetically bounced out of the room and towards Ashley who sounded like she was standing at the top of the stairs.
She linked her arm with one of mines and led me slowly down the stairs. Each hop seemed to disturb the 2 fuzzy socks that were packed in my mouth, causing a fresh burst of taste to seep out them. It also caused me to lose my breath, forcing me to draw breath in through Sarah’s sock that was over my nose.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs Ashley turned me to face the living room and again called out for me to hop. I hopped forwards a few times until I was now stood in the living room. I could hear Sarah and my girlfriend chatting in the living room. Megan grabbed my waist with both hands and began moving me so I hopped in the direction she was taking me, still causing the girls to laugh and giggle as I hopped. She moved me into the middle of the room where she had placed the chair and sat me down on it. The chair was a stationary one with 4 legs and 2 armrests. It went quite high up the back stopping just at the shoulders.
Once I was sat down she yanked off the blindfold. I looked around to see the girls were all sat on the 2 couches that were facing towards me. I get embarrassed passing through here to get snacks so to be sat helplessly tied up in front of the girls was so embarrassing.

“It’s nice that you can join us. You never come sit with us when we’re all round. You’re always upstairs being rubbish at fifa.” Sarah teased. “It’s nice that you can sit with us and be one of the gals!” She smiled sinisterly.
“Well you’re not one of us yet, we need to make some adjustments.”
They all stood up and began approaching me. I looked around at all of them and mmmmmph’d into my gag. I didn’t like the sound of what they had planned for me.

They all stood behind me round the chair except Megan who knelt down in front of me. She started to untie the 2 scarves that tightly secured my feet together. As I sat and watched her one of the girls began playing with my hair but I couldn’t turn my head to see who it was.
Once my legs were free Megan lifted up my left leg and Sophie came from behind me to grab my right one. I could hear some noises behind me. Ashley walked round from behind me clutching her pair of UGGs in her hand. “I think you’d look lovely in a pair of these!” She giggled. I wriggled in the chair but Sarah grabbed me from behind pinning me to the chair.
Ashley stood over my legs leaving me looking at her back. She forced the UGGs onto my feet. Since she was about 6 foot she had quite a large shoe size meaning they weren’t too small for my feet. “Look at you” she cheered. “And they’re sooo cosy aren’t they!”

Megan and Sophie lowered my legs and pinned them to the legs of the chair. The began wrapping scarves around my legs, pinning them to the legs of the chair. They both wrapped 3 scarves around each leg. 1 scarf was wrapped at the ankle level, round the UGG and then the chair leg. The next scarf was tied just above the UGG and the 3rd scarf was tied on each leg just below the knee. This left me with absolutely no wiggle room on my legs.there was no way I would be able to get off that chair.
Megan then grabbed a belt and wrapped it around the top of my legs, pinning me to the base of the chair. I couldn’t even lift my legs upwards now.

“Lean forwards and I’ll untie your hands loser” Sarah said. I did as she said. She started to untie both scarves that were wrapped countless times around my hands. I couldn’t wait to have them free. “Don’t even think about trying to escape! Because it won’t end well” Ashley threatened. I looked at her and nodded to let her know I was going to cooperate.
Sarah finished untying my hands. I took a second to rub my wrists. The black socks were still over my hands.
“Put your arms out” Sarah demanded. I did as she asked. I paused for a moment, waiting to see what she was going to do. She had taken off her pink hoodie to reveal a tight black T-shirt underneath. She slid the arms of her pink hoodie over my arms. It was tight but not too tight as they didn’t zip it shut.
“Mmphhhh” I sighed into my gag as they all giggled at my lovely pink hoodie.

Now that the hoodie was secured on me, Megan grabbed my left arm and Sophie grabbed my right. They pinned them to the arms of the chair. Sarah stood on my left and Ashley on my right both clutching a number of scarves.
They started by tying a scarf round my wrists pinning them to the arm of the chair and resecuring the socks in place over my hands. A second scarf was tied at the bend of my elbow, securing them to the chair arms too. A 3rd scarf was used to secure my upper arm to the chair arms. From behind my girlfriend wrapped a belt around my chest, pinning me to the back of the chair. She pulled it tight straightening my back up against the back of the chair. I couldn’t even slouch down in the chair.

The girls all stood in front of me and admired the tight ties that they had applied. I looked around at my bonds wriggling each of them but with no success. I looked at my left hand and wriggled it. The sock that was covering it moved slightly from left to right. I tried to outstretch my fingers but the tightness of the socks forced me to maintain a fist.

“Ok, now for the face” Sarah said as she began looking around the room.
“Mmph mmph! Mmph mmph!” I shook my head.
“Aww look how excited he is!” Megan giggled.
Ashley walked over to a table and picked up a roll of duct tape. She began to peel a strip of it. She lifted it up to her mouth and placed her teeth on the strip to tear it off the roll. She stood fingering the duct tape, making the sticky noise that it makes when you continually lift your fingers off duct tape.

Sarah slowly removed the scarf that was tightly wrapped around my nose. She removed it and the pink fuzzy sock fell to the floor. She bent over and picked it up then went to the couch to put it back on.
Sophie took her place behind me. She began untying the scarf gag that I had wrapped around my mouth. Before she lifted the scarf ball gag out my mouth Megan readied her hands to cover my mouth and ensure I don’t spit out the lovely double fuzzy sock gag that they had given me.
The scarf was removed. Ashley approached still playing with the duct tape strip. She readied it and began slowly moving her hands towards my face. Megan removed her hands and Ashley placed the duct tape over my mouth.
“Mmmmmm” she smiled as she leaned over my tied body. She used her thumbs to gently press down on the tape and ensure it was completely stuck to my face.
“Hmmmm. Needs more” she began peeling off more strips and repeating the process until I had 4 large strips of silver duct tape tightly wrapped around my mouth.
Ashley was still leaning over me. She looked up at my face and smiled. “Lovely.”

As Ashley backed off I noticed Sarah had been rummaging through her hand bag after she had put her pink fuzzy sock back on.
“Found it!” She declared as she stood up. All the girls laughed excitedly as they stood around me in a semi circle.
“It’s the perfect shade for him” Sarah smile as she approached me holding a small tube in her hand.
She stopped close to my face and held the cylinder up in front of my eyes. She gasped as she removed the lid off of the tube.
She twisted the bottom of it slowly. It was lipstick. Shiny bright red lipstick. Suddenly it dawned on me what her intentions were.
“MMMMPHH! MMMMMPHHHHH” I began to yell into my gag as I frantically rocked in the chair. I looked around desperate to find a loose tie, a chance to escape. There was nothing. Each tie was knotted tightly and underneath the chair.
Ashley grabbed my head still, turning it to face Sarah. She was slowly moving the lipstick towards my face, savouring every second.

She placed the lipstick onto my tape gag and started to draw. She was tracing over my lips which were, despite the many layers of tightly applied tape, still outlined on the tape.
She ran the lipstick over my lips several times, biting her lip as she done it.
After several traces she finished.
They all took a step back to admire me. “It matches your lovely pink hoodie!” Megan said.

“We’ve got some presents for you loser” Ashley smiled. She turned and went into the kitchen, returning with some cutout pizza box lids in her hands. She handed them out to the girls so that each of them was stood holding a large cardboard square. They were holding them with the brown cardboard facing their chests.
“We’ve made you some signs.” She added.
Ashley flipped her sign around. In black marker she had written “I <3 Fuzzy socks”.
Megan flipped her sign around. “I sucked on fifa, so I had to suck on toes”.
Sophie’s sign read “I love smelly feet!”
My girlfriend’s sign read “Gag me!”
Finally Sarah revealed her sign. “Sarah’s bitch! Do not untie”.

As I looked round at them I mmmph’d into the gag and shook my head.
“What do you think?” Sarah smiled. “They’ll look great in the photos!”
I looked at her shocked. “Mphh mphh!” I shook my head harder.
“Oh yeah! It’s a sleepover! Girls take photos on sleepovers. And you’re one of the gals!” She laughed.
“Mpppphhhh! Mpppphhhhhhhhh!” I pleaded into my gag.
“You can’t stop us. You’re all tied up” Ashley taunted.

“We just need to add one more thing before we get the cameras out.” Ashley said as she dived into her handbag. She searched through it whilst Sarah picked up the duct tape again.
Ashley pulled out a thick black stretch fabric headband that she sometimes used to hold her hair back. Sarah peeled off another strip of duct tape, a few inches only. She placed it along the headband so that the headband had a silver duct tape strip along it.
She lay it flat on the table as the girls all gathered round it, laughing and giggling. Occasionally starring back at me as I watched on in dread.

“Ok, I think we’re done!” Sarah said as she picked up the headband and came towards me. “Look what we’ve made you!” She said as she turned the headband to show me the duct tape strip. She had drawn on the strip a pair of large, cartoony lady’s eyes with large fluttering eyelashes and bright blue iris’. “These will match your lips. And your hoodie. And your UGGs!” She smiled.
I shook my head “mphh mphh” I disagreed. She lifted the headband above my head and slid it down over my eyes. She rotated it so that the cartoon eyes matched over my real eyes.

“Oh yes! That is lovely!” Megan said.
“Look at those lovely lips!” Sophie added.
“I know, and those cosy UGGs” Ashley giggled.
“All ready for the photos!” My girlfriend reminded me.
“You’re one of the gals now loser!” Sarah taunted me.

The girls all crowded round me. I could hear them snapping away with their phones. They were leaning over me, crouching next to me and standing behind me. Constantly giggling and shouting “say cheese!” Or “smile!”
I could feel them placing the cardboard signs on my lap. Occasionally they would tell me which one they were using.
“This one is the ‘I love smelly feet’ sign! Everyone say feet!” *snap*.
I rocked in the chair as I attempted to escape but the scarves were too tight. I wasn’t leaving that chair until the girls were willing to untie me and who knows how long that would be.

“Ok, let’s get one of Sarah and her prize!” Megan shouted.
I could feel Sarah standing next to me. She placed a sign on my lap. “Sarah’s Bitch! Don’t untie me” she whispered as she reminded me what the sign said.
Suddenly she grabbed the back of the chair and lowered it to the ground until the back of the chair was flat on the floor. I was now lying on my back, tied to the chair. My arms were raised in front of me tied to the arms. My feet were also raised and still strapped to the chair legs. I was lying facing upwards.

Sarah placed one of her UGG’d feet on my chest. I knew she was doing a muscle flex pose. I wriggled on the floor. My UGGd feet wriggled in the air but were restricted by the legs of the chair.
She posed for a few pictures, alternating which foot was on my chest.
Finally she stopped for a moment. I lay there in silence wondering what was going on. I turned my head around to try see what was going on but the thick black headband stretched over my eyes kept me in darkness.
Suddenly I felt Sarah’s foot pressing down over my nose. She was still wearing her pink fuzzy sock, and presumably doing the same muscle flex pose. They snapped a few more pictures.
Then Sarah removed the sock and repeated the pose, this time placing her bare foot over my nose.
I mmmmmph’d and mmmmmph’d but this just brought more enjoyment to the girls as they snapped away.
Sarah wriggled her toes over my nose and for some photos she stuck my nose in between her toes.

“Did you enjoy my smelly feet?” Sarah laughed as she finished her posing.
“Mphh mphhh” I shook my head.
“Of course he does! Look at this sign he has: ‘I love smelly feet’”. Ashley giggled.
“That brings us nicely onto the little game we have planned for you loser!” Sarah remarked as she dragged me over to the couch, still strapped to the chair, still lying on my back.

“I hope you can remember what all of our feet smell like!” She whispered.

To be continued in part 5
(Hope you’re still enjoying this story, I was planning to make this part the game but then I had the idea about the photo shoot. The game is coming up in part 5 though. Thanks!)
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Nice chapter! Great description of the bondage. Maybe the girls can do something sexy to embarrass you. I can't wait for the game
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

This is excellent.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 5: The game.

“I hope you can remember what all our feet smell like”. I wondered what Sarah meant by that.
She had dragged me so that the top of my head was about a foot away from the base of the couch. I was still lying on the chair, back against the floor and facing up towards the ceiling. My hands were still roped tightly onto the arms of the chair. I wriggled my legs but the scarves were so tight that no matter how hard I tried to move them, they remained pinned to the chair legs. My feet were beginning to sweat in Ashley’s UGGs.

“So. This is the game we are going to play” Sarah said as she circled around me.
“Don’t worry! You get to keep your lovely blindfold and gag for this game. I hope the socks stuffed inside your mouth don’t affect you too much.”
“Mpphhhhh” I responded, reminding everyone of my tightly packed fuzzy sock gag.
“Each of us are going to take it in turn to have you smell our feet anonymously. You have to smell each of our feet for a total of 1 minute per person. After you have sniffed all of our feet, you have to list the order of who’s feet you smelled from first to last.” She explained.
“So if you think it was Megan’s feet first then you’d say her name first.” Ashley added.
“Do you understand?” Sarah asked. I nodded. “I can’t hear you. Do you understand?”
“Mmph hmm” I mumbled as I nodded my head again.
“Good! Then you’ll definitely get it right then?” Sarah taunted. I attempted to shrug in my chair but the belt wrapped tightly around my waist pinning me to the seat restricted my shoulder movements.

Sarah paused for a second and began giggling. “Sorry I’ve just looked at your face again. Those lovely red lips and those luscious big lashes you have. So beautiful!” Reminding me of their creative use of duct tape.
“Anyway. If you get all 5 correct then we will untie you. But!” She paused. “If you get it wrong then... well you’ll find out. How does that sound.”
I nodded, this seemed like the only chance of being untied I had. Plus how much worse could my situation get?
“Excellent! Well let’s get started then.”

I could hear them all moving to sit down on the couches. One of them sat on the couch right in front of me. I began thinking of my plan. During previous foot smelling I had held as much of my breath as possible, but here I’d have to draw as much of it in as I could. I’d have to get as many clues as I could to help determine which of the girls it was.
I heard her foot lift. She slowly lowered it onto my nose. My minute had started.

The foot was held in place over my nose. I lifted my head up to press it as close to the sole as I could. I drew in a long breath through my nose. The foot smelled bad. It was dry and wasn’t too sweaty, but had a natural odour. I rolled my nose up and down the sole attempting to get a feel for the size of the foot. I could hear the girls in the background giggling.
Thankfully due to spending so much time hogtied upstairs, forced to stare at the girls feet, I had memorised what each of the girls were wearing on their feet. The dry feeling made me think this was either Megan or Sophie because they were wearing fuzzy slippers. The foot was quite small, so I decided Sophie as she was the smaller of the 2.

My minute was up. Without a moment of rest the second foot was placed over my nose. Similar to the last, it was dry. No sweat on it so I figured it was probably Megan’s. I decided this quite early in the minute so the remaining 40 seconds or so were spent enduring the smell of the foot. She would occasionally wiggle the foot over my nose giving me a fresh burst of stench.

Next up was foot number 3. The foot was slowly lowered onto my face. It was positioned so that my nose was pressed tight into the base of the toes. I prepared myself then inhaled the smell from the foot. It was bad. Definitely the worst so far. It was sweaty and strong. The smell took me by surprise a bit causing me to mmph into the gag. She obviously heard my displeasure as she pressed harder down on my nose, wiggling her toes as she done so. I decided it was either Ashley or Sarah as it was sweaty and both of them had been wearing fuzzy socks and UGGs for most of the day. I would hold off on deciding until I had smelled the rest.

Number 3 removed her foot after the minute was up. Up stepped number 4. Again the foot was lowered down gently onto my face. She rolled her foot up and down my face slowly rolling my nose. The smell wasn’t too strong. A welcome change from number 3! The smell was actually almost familiar, probably my girlfriend’s foot then as I had previously familiarised myself with the smell of her feet during another TUG.

Number 5 brought her foot down placing my nose in between her big toe and 2nd largest toe. Assuming I was correct with 1, 2 and 4 this was either Ashley or Sarah’s foot. Like number 3 this one was very unpleasant. It too was strong and sweaty. The sweat caused friction as she wiggled her toes on my nose. She rocked my face from side to side using her toes to grasp onto my nose. This was making smelling it difficult. I leaned my head forwards into the foot to hold it still. I drew in a large inhale. The smell again felt very familiar. It brought back memories of being hog tied and gagged with Sarah’s pink fuzzy sock over my nose. I decided that it must be Sarah’s foot. The toe wiggling and head swaying felt like the type of thing Sarah would do as well.

So I had decided on my final order. It was Sophie first then Megan, Ashley, Kate and finally Sarah. I was pretty pleased with myself as I was sure I had it 100% right.
The 5th girl removed her foot from my nose. Suddenly the chair was hoisted up bringing me upright again. A hand grabbed the headband that was blindfolding me and slid it upwards onto my forehead. The light of the room blinded me for a second.
After I regained my vision I could see I had been positioned in the centre of the room and turned to face the 5 girls as they all sat on the couch starring at me, smiling and laughing.

“So. Do you think you’ve got it?” Sarah said as she stood up, walked behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders.
“Mph hmm” I confidently nodded. I was smiling under my gag. It wasn’t going to be on much longer, I was going to win and get untied.
“Oh you seem confident!” Ashley smiled.
“You’ve spent all day smelling our feet, I’ll bet it was easy for you to tell!” Sophie added.
Again I nodded confidently.

“Ok then genius. What was the order?” Sarah said as she leaned over my shoulder and looked me in the face.
I turned to look at her face, it was inches away from mines. I paused.
“Well? Tell us!” She asked.
“Mphhh mph mmph mph mph mmphhh?” I said to her. “Aren’t you going to remove the gag?” Was what I tried to say.
“That doesn’t sound right to me. What about you girls?” Sarah chuckled. The rest of the girls agreed with her.
“I’ll give you a second chance. What was the order?” She asked me again, a grin was growing on her face.
“Mphmph, mphmph, mphmph, mph, mphmph” I said as I attempted to list their names.
“Sorry I can’t accept that answer” Sarah smirked. “I can’t understand what you’re saying. Looks like you’ve lost again loser!”
All of the girls laughed and surrounded me.
“Sounds like you need to do some more studying!” Ashley taunted as she raised up her foot and wiggled her toes.
“Here, have this” Megan mocked as she placed a sign back onto my lap. “Sarah’s bitch. Do not untie!”

“Do you want to know your punishment for losing AGAIN?” Sarah asked me.
“Mmph” I defeatedly sighed into the gag.
“We’re going to have a little fashion show! And you’re going to be our model! Isn’t that exciting!” She cheered.
“Mmmph mmmphhh” I shook my head repeatedly.
Sarah sat on my lap, a leg on either side of my legs. She leaned in towards my face and pressed her index finger over my tape gag. Presumably on the centre of the bright red lips she had drawn on.
“Shhhhh!” She smiled. “You’re one of the gals now.” I stopped moaning into the gag. Not because she shh’d me but more because I was taken aback by how she straddled me on the chair.
“We need to go and prepare. Sit tight. Don’t go anywhere!” Still leaning close to my face. She reached up and pulled the headband back down over my eyes, giving me back my cartoon lady eyes. I heard the rest of the girls giggle as Sarah stood back up.

I felt someone approach behind me. “Still having fun” they said as they placed their hands on my shoulders and leant in. It was my girlfriend. “Mph mph” I shook my head. “Aww be honest babe. You’re loving it really!” She teased. She pecked a kiss on my cheek, avoiding my lips. She obviously didn’t want to smudge my bright red lipstick.
In front of me I could hear a knot being tied. What’s happening now I thought.
I felt a scarf being pulled down over my head. It was tightened from behind my head, pulling it tight over my nose. Sarah’s fuzzy pink sock was packed into it, positioning it tightly over my nose. Not this again I thought.
“I thought you could do with a little reminder, since you lost the game!”
Her sock was fresh off her foot after a few hours of being worn inside her UGG boot. It was back to peak stink. I thought I had gotten used to it by now but nope, it was awful.

“We’re going to go get some things together for your little fashion show so we’ll leave you like this” Sarah told me. “Bye bitch” she said as she left the room and headed upstairs.
Before leaving the room Ashley placed her headphones back into my ears. I mmmmph’d into the gag as I knew what was coming. I heard Ashley laugh as she slid the headband down slightly to hold the headphones in place in my ears. “Bu-bye” she taunted as she left the room.

Through the headphones ‘Wannabe’ began playing again. I shook in the chair attempting to rock free. I wriggled each arm but the scarves held them tightly in place. I tried to move my fingers but the black socks restricted my movement. I tried to lift my legs but they were wrapped to the chair legs by countless scarves. I tried to wiggle my toes but they were packed tightly inside of Ashley’s black UGG boots. Nothing could move. I was bound tightly to the chair and going nowhere soon. The only thing I could move was my head, and each head movement caused the socks packed tightly in my mouth to move slightly, revealing a fresh patch of untasted sock.
I inhaled hard through the Sarah’s smelly pink fuzzy sock and sighed loudly into the gag. “Hhmmmmmmmmph”.
As I sat there in darkness all I could think of was the phrase “Sarah’s Bitch”. I certainly was.

To be continued in part 6.

(Hope everyone enjoyed the game. Are there any particular pieces of clothing you’d like to see the girls use in the fashion show? Either for them or for our protagonist. Thanks for reading everyone!)
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Nice story. And really looking forward to the fashion show.. I’d love him in some really girlie things - satins and silks and dresses and skirts, along with some lycra, something sporty and maybe a thick shiny puffer jacket.. :)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 6: The fashion show (part 1).

I had been tied to the chair for what felt like an eternity. ‘Wannabe’ looped for the millionth time in my ears. My eyes were covered by the black headband. My nose was covered by Sarah’s smelly pink fuzzy sock. My mouth was packed tight with Sarah’s other pink fuzzy sock accompanied by one of Ashely’s black fuzzy socks secured with several strips of tape finished with a delicate set of red lips drawn onto them by Sarah. Every part of my body was in one way or another secured to the chair. I sat there and endured the hell as the girls were upstairs preparing their next round of torment. With each passing moment I was forced to draw breath in through Sarah’s pink fuzzy sock.

Finally the music stopped and a hand pulled the AirPods our from under my blindfold. “Listen up loser” Sarah boomed. “We’ve put together 3 lovely little outfits for you to model for us. We’re going to need to untie you from this chair in order to get you dressed. If you so much as attempt to escape, or fight back then you’ll spend the rest of the night with your face duct taped to the soles of my feet whilst the girls tickle you! Do you understand?” She said. I turned my head to face the rough direction of her voice and nodded. “Good! Well let’s begin!” She cheered.

The girls began to untie me from the chair. First they undone the several belts that pinned my body to the back and base of the chair. Then they began untying the scarves that tied my upper arms to the arms of the chair. They left a single tie on either wrist ensuring my hands were still secured, but now I was at least able to wiggle my elbows. They did the same with my legs, removing the scarves that pinned my thighs and calves to the chair legs. Again they left a single scarf on each leg at the ankle, tying my UGG booted feet to the chair legs. Finally they untied my legs, allowing me to stretch them out in front of me. Finally being able to stretch my legs after hours of being tied to the chair felt so good. Both of my hands were grabbed at the wrists, pinning them to the chair arms. The ties were then removed but the socks over my hands were kept on. Slowly, they raised my hands off the chair arms and then they pinned them behind my back. A scarf was hastily wrapped around my wrists and then knotted. Nothing fancy but it done the job. “Ok, Megan and Sophie are going to take you upstairs and get you ready for your first outfit!” Sarah said as she ran her hand down the side of me. I felt an arm link around my left arm and I was forcefully dragged out of the room and up the stairs.

Megan and Sophie took me back into the room where I had previously been hogtied by Sarah. That was where they had placed all the clothes they had gathered. They stood me in the centre of the room. Suddenly I felt a hand grasp the blindfold and slide it upwards onto my forehead. It was Sophie. Next to her was Megan, proudly holding up a black puffy down jacket.
“We thought we’d go for an autumn/winter look for you” she said as she wiggled the jacket on the coat hanger. “Mmmphhh” I protested into my gag. “Oh and also, we found this!” Sophie said as she held up a bag. She opened it and pulled out a long blonde wig. It was a part of my girlfriend’s Halloween costume from last year. “Mmph mmph” I shook my head. “Mmm hmm!” Sophie nodded as she approached me with the wig. She walked behind me and pulled it down tight onto the top of my head. Her and Megan began pulling the hair to either side of my face. “Ok, let’s get you into this jacket” Megan said as she unzipped it and removed it from the coat hanger. As she did that, Sophie walked behind me and began untying my hands. “Remember what Sarah said about if you attempt to escape!” She reminded me. Once my hands were untied Megan handed Sophie the down jacket and she began sliding it up my arms. Once it was fully on, Sarah pulled my hands behind me again crossing them over. She began re-wrapping the scarf around my hands. This time a bit more securely. After a few wraps she knotted it tightly. “There we go. All nice and tight!” She smiled.

“Ok, now for the legs” she said as Megan held up a pair of long black leggings. They must have belonged to Ashley as they were quite long in length. “Lift up your left leg” Megan commanded as she crouched down at my feet. I raised up my left and she slid Ashley’s UGG off my foot. She did the same with my right leg. Once both the boots were off they unbuckled my jeans and slid them down my legs. I felt a bit embarrassed as I was in quite a compromising position. I could hear the girls laughing as they lifted my jeans out from under my feet. “Ok, left leg first” Megan said as she lifted the left leg of the leggings up. I lifted my left leg again and pointed my foot down into the leggings. She slid the legging over my foot and up my leg. She did the same with my right leg. Ashley’s leggings were very tight on my legs. She had long thin legs. My legs were longer, and also a bit thicker. Megan pulled them right up to my waist. “Ok, feet now. Lift up your left foot”. She pulled out a pair of fuzzy red socks and slid them onto my feet. One of the girls must have brought them to change into tomorrow after the sleepover. Once they were on my feet Sophie picked up Ashley’s black UGGs and slid them back onto my feet. This time it was a tighter squeeze thanks to the thickness of the red fuzzy socks which peaked out the top of the boots.

Megan picked up a scarf and began tying it tightly around my left ankle. She then dragged it across to my right ankle and did the same. This created a handcuff style tie where both legs were secured, with a small amount of scarf left in between each leg allowing me to take small steps. Sophie put her hands on my shoulders and shuffled me towards the wardrobe which had a full length mirror on the door. She positioned me in front of the mirror so I could see my outfit. I looked at myself. Wearing a long blonde wig, bright red lips on the tape gag, a shiny black down jacket, black leggings, and a pair of black UGG boots with red fuzzy socks slightly visible over the boots. I was taken aback by how much I actually looked like one of the girls. From behind it would almost be impossible to tell that I wasn’t. Megan then pulled up the hood of the down jacket, surrounding all of my head but my face and a few strands of the long blonde hair that poked out and sat on my shoulders.

“Ok let’s give you back those lovely eyes!” Megan smiled as she lowered the blindfold back down. “Oh we almost forgot!” She added. I could hear her and Sophie searching about the room. All of a sudden they wrapped a scarf around my neck and lightly tied it. Not tight enough to cause any discomfort but tight enough not to slide over my head. Then they took a second scarf and tied it to that scarf, creating a sort of lead. I felt one of the girls tug on the scarf, pulling me forwards. “Cmon! Let’s go” Sophie commanded. I had no choice but to go with her. She led me down the stairs into the hallway just outside the living room.

I could hear Sarah, Ashley and my girlfriend inside chatting.
“Girls, let me introduce to you all: Sarah’s basic bitch!” Megan announced. The girls clapped and cheered. Sophie pulled on the scarf and led me into the living room. As I entered, ‘Wannabe’ started playing over the speakers. Sophie walked me up and down the centre of the living room floor as the rest of the girls cheered and giggled. “Look at you!” Sarah said in an impressed tone. Ashley wolf whistled at me as I paced up and down. My girlfriend giggled at me as I was made to follow Sophie around.
Sophie led me into the centre of the room then stopped me. I could feel her and Megan stand up close on either side of me. I heard the click of a phone as a photo was taken. They all giggled. “Mmmmph” I moaned. More embarrassing pictures of me.

After they had taken a few pictures, Megan and Sophie gently lowered me onto my knees in the centre of the room. I could feel them both standing in front of me, towering over me. “So, tell us what you like about your outfit?” The asked me. “Mmmph mph mph mph” I mumbled. I was attempting to tell them I didn’t like it at all.
“Mmmm yes. Uh-hu, good point!” Sophie mocked. “I think the red fuzzy socks go nicely with your bright red lipstick” Megan added.

After a few more minutes of mocking me, the hoisted me back to my feet. One of them grabbed the scarf and began leading me out of the living room and back up the stairs. They led me back into the spare bedroom and slowly laid me down on my stomach. “Well that was fun, did you enjoy that? It looked like you did. Your lips were smiling the whole time!” Sophie giggled. “Well I think Ashley is up next, she’s picked out a lovely outfit for you to model!” Megan added. Megan grabbed the scarf that ran between my leg ties and pulled it up my back towards my hands. Sophie then grabbed a belt and secured the scarf to my wrist ties, loosely hog tying me on the spot. “Mmmmmmph!” I yelled as they tightened the belt securing me in the hog tie. They both giggled at my reaction. “Ok basic bitch, we’ll leave you here for Ashley to come play with. Can’t wait to see how she dresses you up! Byeeee!” Sophie said as she stood up. “Yeah, we’ll see you downstairs. Of course, you won’t see us” Megan said. I heard both of them leaving the room laughing, shutting the door behind them.

I wriggled in my hogtie. My feet were able to wiggle a bit because of the way my legs had been tied in a handcuff style. But because Ashley’s UGG boots went about half way up my shins, my foot wiggle room was limited. There was nothing I could do but lie and wait for Ashley to come upstairs and dress me with the outfit she had picked for me. I dreaded to think what she would have chosen. I sighed into the sock stuffed tape gag. “Hmmmmmmph”. It was just about the only thing I could do.

I heard Ashley coming up the stairs and making her way towards the room. She pushed open the door and giggled when she seen my hogtie. “Oh those girls! Did they rotten girls hog tie you?” She asked. “Mm hmm” I nodded. “We’ll consider yourself lucky it wasn’t me or Sarah” she snapped. “If it was me or Sarah it would have been a lot tighter.” She said sinisterly. “And this would have been covered!” She added, tapping my nose.
“Anyway! Wait until you see what I’ve got for you!” She said excitedly. “Mmmmmmph” I groaned as I squirmed in my hogtie.

To be continued...
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Really enjoying the story so far, especially the themes it plays with, teasing femdom, creative humiliation, ( love the use of duct tape with the drawn on Lips and eyes ) look forward to what you come up with next, keep up the good work.
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

The skeleton Beam wrote: 3 years ago Really enjoying the story so far, especially the themes it plays with, teasing femdom, creative humiliation, ( love the use of duct tape with the drawn on Lips and eyes ) look forward to what you come up with next, keep up the good work.
I agree :)

Thanks for the first part of the fashion show. Looking forward to the other outfits. ;)
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Loving this story so much!! Wish I with Sarah and Sophie and Ashley espcially... I’d smell for days
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

N9292 wrote: 3 years ago Loving this story so much!! Wish I with Sarah and Sophie and Ashley espcially... I’d smell for days
Thanks for the feedback! I’m intrigued to know what makes you like Ashley so much?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 7: Ashley’s boots

I felt Ashley’s soft hands gently grasp the blindfold. “Let’s get this off you, for now” she smiled as she slid the blindfold up onto my forehead. She was knelt in front of me, leaning down to bring her face right up close to mines. “Aww, this is so much fun. It’s like having a life size Barbie doll to dress up!” She said as she leaned back to sit upright on her knees. I could see that she had positioned the clothes behind her.
She reached behind to grab the first piece of clothing. “So firstly I’ve got you this!” She revealed a long black T-shirt with short sleeves. It was long enough to be considered a short dress, coming down to your upper leg. The front of it was laced up from the chest up to the neck. It was Ashley’s as I remembered seeing her wear it one time. The lace up front came down low enough to show a lot of cleavage on her when she wore it. On her it was a tight fit, emphasising her hour glass figure. It would definitely be a tight squeeze on me.
She held it up in front of my face and wiggled it around. “I wore this a few months ago remember?” She asked. “We were all round here drinking then we went out. Do you remember?” She asked again grabbing my chin with her hand and bringing her face closer to mines. “Mmph hmm” I nodded. I could remember it vividly. Not so much because of the T-shirt but for the over the knee black suede boots that she wore with it. I remember thinking she’d never be able to walk in them sober let alone drunk!
“You do remember? Well...” she paused. “Do you remember what I wore on my feet?” She smiled as she wiggled her toes.

“Mmmmmph” I complained into the gag, hoping that she was joking. “Nooo silly! Not UGG boots! She giggled as she grabbed my hog tied foot with her hand and wiggled the UGG boot I was wearing. “I was wearing these!” She reached behind her and pulled out the very same boots I recalled. Tall black suede boots that on her sat just above her knee.
She excitedly held them in her hand, clutching them together at the top of the boot with a single fist.
“I haven’t worn these since that night, they were just so damn uncomfortable!” She said as she waved them about. She stuck her nose into the boot and inhaled. “Mmmm, they’re not so bad. Nothing compared to my UGGs or Sarah’s UGGs aren’t they?” She said as she pressed the boot over my nose. The tight tape gag wrapped over my mouth forced me to inhale the smell. She was right, they definitely weren’t as bad as the UGG boots.

“Right, let’s get you dressed then!” She said as she stood up, placing her bare feet next to my face. I lay there staring at her black painted toe nails as she leaned over me and began unbuckling the belt that secured me tight in the hog tie.
Once unbuckled, my legs flopped to the floor as did my face, planting my face directly onto her feet. My nose landed in between her feet. “Oops! Didn’t mean that to happen!” She said. I raised my head, lifting my nose out from between her feet. “No no no, back you go!” She giggled as she crouched down, placing her butt on the back of my head and pressing my face back into her feet.

I began to squirm as she bounced her butt up and down on the back of my head. “Do you submit?” She asked. “Mmmph hmm” I pleaded. “Sorry I can’t hear you!” She laughed. “Mmmmmmph hmmmm!” I repeated. She stopped bouncing and stood upright again. “Good girl” she smiled as she resumed untying me.
“Im going to have to untie your hands to get this dress on you but don’t worry, I’ll keep your feet tied nice and tight. If you do trie to untie yourself, ungag yourself or fight back in any way then I’ll call the girls up, tie your hands back up and make you suck toes until the morning! Do you understand?” She commanded. “Mmph hmmm” I nodded. She rolled me onto my back and sat me upright.
“Let’s see” she said as she examined the scarves knotted tightly around my hands. “They girls did a good job tying your hands didn’t they” she laughed. I could feel her pulling at the knots slowly loosening them. Eventually they came undone and she put the scarves aside. “Put your hands in the air and keep them there!” She demanded sternly. I did as she asked.

She unzipped the pink hoodie Megan and Sophie had put on me and slid it up over my arms. Then she removed the plain white t shirt that I was wearing, leaving me sat bare chested. From my seated position I could see my leggings and the black UGGs on my feet with the red fuzzy socks peaking out above the boots. I wriggled my feet as Ashley prepared her T-shirt.
She began sliding it down over my head. It was very tight, brushing against the sides of my head. “Mmmmmphhh!” I moaned as it tightened around my waist. “Oh be quiet!” She snapped back. “It looks gorgeous on you”
I had to lift my butt into the air whilst she slid the T-shirt down to my upper thighs.

“Right, arms! Behind your back again. Cross them over” she demanded. I did as she said, placing my arms behind my back and crossing my firsts. They were still wrapped inside the black socks from earlier. She grabbed the scarves that she had just removed and began wrapping them around my hands again, yanking time tight every couple of passes. She finished with a knot, dragging it tight and then wiggling my hands to make sure there was no free movement. “Perfect!” Congratulated herself.

Ashley then stood over me, one leg on either side, leaving me staring at her knees. She sat down, placing her butt onto my crotch as she slid her legs to either side of me. She began lacing up the front of the shirt, pulling the laces tight at every hole. Every time she tugged the laces tight her face scrunched up, biting her upper lip. I was looking at her eyes as she worked. She was focusing intensely on the laces, making sure the top was as tightly secured as it could be. I noticed a small smile on her lips when she finished lacing it up. “Nice and tight” she muttered. She caught me looking at her eyes and smiled. She glanced down at the tape gag and the red lips drawn on it then back at my eyes. “Beautiful” she whispered. “And silent” she added. “A perfect combination” she smiled as she turned herself around, leaving me looking at her back. “Lets get those feet untied shall we?” She smiled as she looked over her shoulder at me.

“I want my UGGs back!” She continued as she began to untie my feet. “They’re so snug though aren’t they?” She said, again glancing round at me over her shoulder. I nodded in agreement, she wasn’t wrong. “So snug but they can get so warm. Especially if you wear fuzzy socks with them! Your feet can get quite sweaty. And smelly.” She said as she finished untying my feet. “Just ask Sarah.” She slowly drew both UGGs off of my feet and lifted her feet up to slide them back on. “Ahhhhh” she sighed in pleasure as they slid back onto her bare feet. She quickly yanked both red fuzzy socks off my feet and placed them to the side.

“Ok! Off with the trousers then!” She said as she stood back up. She grabbed the ends of my trousers and in one move pulled them off my legs dragging me down onto the floor on my back. She threw the trousers aside and picked up her boots.
“Ok honey, these take a lot of effort to get into so you’re going to have to work with me!” She smiled as she looked down on me.
She prepared the left boot, opening up the leg of it and slowly sliding it over my foot. She grabbed my leg and raised it into the air as she slid the boot down. It was definitely too tight. It would occasionally stop sliding and she would have to wiggle my leg to get it moving again. “There we go!” She celebrated. “Have you done this before?” She teased as the boot came up to my knee and stopped. “Look at that! They fit! Maybe a bit short on the leg but we get to see your knees!” She laughed.

“Ok now for the right leg!” I raised it into the air and she did the same as the left, rolling it over my right foot then sliding it along my leg up to my knee. “Perfect! Just perfect!” She cheered. She leaned over and picked up the scarf that had previously bound my feet together. She wrapped it above my knees and began tying it tightly, dragging my legs together at the knees.
“I’ll only tie your knees cos you’re gonna need to work them boots!” She smiled as she wiggled my feet.
“Right, let’s get you on your feet” she said as she put her hands under my back and began lifting me up. She lifted me up with so much force that she almost threw me forwards once I was up. I ran a few steps forwards from the momentum of the lift.
“Look at that, you’re already used to them. And they’re big boots!” She laughed.

Once I was standing she grabbed another scarf and began wrapping it around my knees, adding a second tie. “Right, walk about a bit and show off those legs!” She said as she pushed me forwards. I awkwardly stumbled towards the door, limited by the ties around my knees. Ashley wolf whistled as I came to a halt and spun around to face her.
“Stunning!” She mocked. “Right, let’s get you ready for your walk” she said, picking up the blonde wig that I had shook off when hogtied by Megan and Sophie. “Mmmmpphhh” I moaned. Not the wig again. “I know, I know” Ashley mocked as she squeezed the wig back down onto my head, brushing some of the hair off my face. She took a step back and admired her work as I awkwardly stood there in these knee high black boots and laced up top complete with blonde wig.

Ashley went into her pocket and grabbed her phone. She began tapping through it before laughing. “Look! You look just like me when I wore it!” She turned her phone to show me a picture of her and Sarah posing in a nightclub. Ashley was wearing the same T-shirt and boots, leaning towards the camera and pouting. “Betcha never thought you’d be wearing those boots back when you saw me in them did ya?” She mocked, putting her phone away.

“Let’s get you downstairs to show the gals you rockin those boots, bitch!” she smiled as she lightly wrapped a scarf around my neck, creating another lead. She put her hands onto the blindfold and gently slid it back down over my eyes plunging me into darkness again.
“Walk this way bitch” she whispered as she tugged on the scarf, pulling me out the door. I awkwardly waddled forwards. I could hear Ashley giggling as she watched me struggling to cope with the knee high boots.

Part 8 coming soon!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 8: Ashley’s model

Ashley tugged on the scarf as she led me towards the stairs. She began walking down the stairs still pulling on the scarf. I cautiously placed my left foot onto the first step, pressing the back of the boot against the back of the step. I slowly checked each step before moving to the next in order to avoid falling over. The knee high boots were very restrictive. I was completely unable to bend my ankles or wiggle my feet. The tightness of the boots restricted all movement below the knees. I could feel Ashley’s impatience as she tugged harder and harder on the scarf, forcing me to speed up.

We got to the bottom of the stairs, standing just outside the living room. I could tell the door was closed due to the muffled voices of the girls in the living room. Ashley stopped and turned me to face the door. I heard her shuffle up close to the side of my face, leaning in to my ear.
“Remember” she whispered. “You’re one of us girls now. Us girls are used to big knee high boots.” She brushed her hand down the side of the wig, stroking hair out the way of my face. “Ok, let’s go girl” she smiled. I heard her open the living room door just enough for her to slip through into the room leaving me hidden.

“Ok girls! Here she is!” Ashley announced. Wannabe started playing loudly again as the rest of the girls cheered. The living room door opened fully and Ashley dragged on the scarf, pulling me through the door and into the room.
“Show off them boots girl!” Ashley cheered.
“Woooo!” Sarah cheered as I stumbled through the door. “I love those boots! They really suit you!”
“Yeah they are gorgeous!” Megan added.

Ashley lead me around the centre of the living room, walking in a figure of 8 shape. As I passed by both couches I felt the girls hands stroking down my tied arms. One hand slapped the back of my leg, on the bare skin that was showing above the knee high boots but below the long black T-shirt.

“Isn’t that the outfit you wore one time Ashley?” Sophie asked. Wannabe was turned down slightly but still playing.
“It is yeah, I wore it one time” Ashley replied as she positioned me standing in the centre of the room facing the 2 couches.
“I’ve worn the top a few times” she continued as she ran her hand down the side of my body.
“But the boots, I only wore them once” she said, kicking the back of my right leg with her UGG boot.
“Why did you only wear them once? They’re gorgeous!” Sophie asked.
“They’re just too damn sore on my feet. They’re quite tight and you can barely move your feet in them” Ashley laughed as she nudged my side, forcing me to hop sideways in order to regain my balance. The girls burst out laughing.

“Awww but they are lovely” my girlfriend agreed. “Yeah, it’s nice to see them being worn again” Ashley smiled. “And I think she likes them, don’t you?” She asked me. “Mmm hmmm” I nodded in agreement with Ashley. “She’s got a great sense of style” Sarah chuckled.
“Actually, I’ve got a picture of me wearing this outfit” Ashley said as she drew out her phone and began searching for the picture. “Here it is” she said showing her phone to the girls.
“We should totally recreate that” Sarah shouted excitedly as she leapt off the couch, moving towards me. I felt her arm grapple around my waist as she stood beside me.

“Lean over bitch!” She put her other hand on my back and curved me forwards, recreating the pose of Ashley in the photo.
“And pout! Pout really hard! That’s a thick gag. With socks stuffed inside so you’ll have to pout really hard to push out those lovely red lips of yours!” She laughed. I tried my hardest, pushing my lips forwards into the layers of duct tape.
“Here, let me help,” Sarah said as she placed her hand under my chin positioning her thumb on one side of my mouth and index finger on the other. She squeezed hard, forcing my lips forwards. “Mmphhh” I moaned. Partially at the pain of having my mouth squeezed, but mostly because the sudden squeeze had caused the socks packed in my mouth to release a fresh dose of feet.

“Don’t forget a sign!” Megan yelled. “Ah yes, pass me one of the signs” Sarah responded. “Give me the ‘Sarah’s bitch! Do not untie’ one. That’s my favourite!” Sarah smiled. “I think it’s her favourite too” she added, nudging me. “Mmmmph” I moaned.
“Ok girls, say feet!” Ashley said as she positioned herself to take the picture.
“Say it!” Sarah commanded as she squeezed harder on my cheeks.
“Mmmmmmmphh” I groaned in an attempt to say ‘feet’. Sarah was standing to my right with her left hand grasping my cheeks, her right hand holding the sign up against my chest.
I heard Ashley snapping away with her phone as the girls all giggled and laughed.
“Ok now work it! Work it in those boots girl!” Ashley said as Sarah took a step aside, out of the shot.

I stood there awkwardly. Not knowing what to do with myself as Ashley demanded me to “work it”.
“She said work it! So work it! Unless you want my UGG over your nose!” Sarah threatened, extending out her leg and rubbing her UGG up and down my right boot.
“Mmph hmm” I moaned in an attempt to apologise to Sarah.
I started to step from side to side. From left boot to right boot and back. I swayed my hips with each step.
“Give us a twirl!” Sophie shouted as the rest of the girls joined in with the photo taking.
I awkwardly spun on the spot, taking small steps, restricted by the scarves that tied my knees together tightly.
“Beautiful!” Ashley smiled. “You’re rockin those boots!”

I felt Sarah’s UGG press against the side of my leg. She lightly pushed, forcing me to side step frantically. “Dance harder bitch” she commanded. I began swaying and twirling. Sometimes lifting one boot up of the floor as high as I could, and pivoting on my planted boot. The girls all cheered as I gradually got more and more into the dancing. I could feel the wig atop of my head swinging as I danced. The hair was lifting up with every spin. Every twirl caused the scarf tied around my neck to lift up and swing with me.
“Woohoo!” Sophie cheered prompting a response “woohoo!” from the rest of the girls.
Their cheers slowly turned into uncontrollable laughter and giggling.

“Well done bitch, you really owned those boots!” Sarah congratulated me. “I love the outfit you picked for her Ashley!” Sarah congratulated Ashley too. “It really suits her” she added. “Yeah great choice!” Megan agreed with Sarah.
The girls all began sarcastically clapping me. “Ok I think we’re finished with Ashley’s outfit” Sarah said. I stopped dancing and stood on the spot. Suddenly I felt Sarah’s boot kick my leg again. “Did we tell you to stop? Keep dancing bitch!” She commanded. “Mmmmphhh” I groaned and resumed my swaying, throwing in the occasional spin.

“Ok Ashley, take her upstairs and tie her up again. Make sure it’s nice and tight because I’ve got a feeling she won’t like what I’ve got in store for her! We don’t want her wriggling free” Sarah told Ashley. The girls all laughed at Sarah’s suggestion that I would dislike her choice of outfit. I dreaded to think what she had in mind. She seemed to be an expert in humiliating me.

“Ok let’s go you” Ashley said as she tugged on the scarf. “Say goodbye girls!” She said as she led me out of the room and back up the stairs to the spare bedroom. Once we were in the room she gently removed the scarf around my neck and slowly lowered me down to a seated position. I felt her hands begin untying one of the scarves that secured my knees together. She slowly unwrapped it round my knees, using her other hand to lift up my legs. Once the scarf was off she moved down towards my feet. They were still packed tightly inside of her black suede knee high boots. She lifted them up and began wrapping the scarf around them, pinning my feet together at the ankles. She started to tighten the scarf around my ankles, occasionally looping the scarf through both legs to create a cuff. Eventually she pulled both ends of the scarf dragging my ankles together. The soles of her boots clicked together on my feet bringing an audible smirk to her face as it confirmed how tightly she had tied my ankles.

“Ok, now I’m going to put you against the bottom of the bed” she said as she lifted up my now tied legs and rotated me so that my back was now against the bottom of the bed. There was a silence. I could hear Ashley moving about the room. Suddenly, out of nowhere her warm, sweaty bare foot pressed against my nose. “Mmmmphhhh!” I moaned as the shock of her actions took me by surprise. The smell of her sweaty feet took over my nose. She giggled at my protests. “Do you like that smell?” She drew her foot away from my nose. Again there was a long pause. Suddenly her UGG pressed tightly over my nose. “Mmmm how about that?” She laughed. “Mmmph mmm” I shook my head. “You don’t like it?” She smiled as she still held her boot over my nose. “Well, I’m about to untie your hands. If you try escape you know what will happen. You’ll be smelling these. Ok?” She threatened. “Mm hmmm” I desperately nodded hoping she would remove the smelly UGG boot. “Good!” She smiled, removing the boot.

“Ok, I’m going to untie your hands now” she said as she leaned me forwards to reveal my tightly tied wrists. She gently began untying them. She jerked me from side to side as she unwound the scarves. Once my hands were free she grasped tightly onto my left hand. She brought it up at 90 degrees to my body and held it against the horizontal bar on the bed post. She grabbed a scarf in her other hand and began wrapping it around my wrist, tightly pinning it to the bar. She secured it with a tight knot, then rotated the knot so it was behind the bar and out of reach of my hands. She did the same with my right hand, raising it up and tying it to the bar tightly with another scarf. The black socks from earlier were still on my hands. They had been on my hands for several hours, tightly forcing my fingers into clenched fists.

She stood up, leaving me sitting on the floor with both arms raised and tied horizontally to the bar on the bed. My legs were lying in front of me, tied tightly together above the knee and at the ankles. There was no wiggle room. Anything that wasn’t tied up was secured inside of Ashley’s tight boots. “Mmmm. Perfect” Ashley smiled. “You won’t be escaping from that.” She leaned over and pressed her lips against my forehead, planting a small kiss. “Mmmmph?” I shook my head in confusion. She giggled and began leaving the room. The sound of her UGGs dragging along the carpet faded out with a brief pause before she left the room as she looked back to admire me.
“I’ll tell Sarah that her bitch has been prepared for her. I can’t wait to see what she has in store for you my dear.” She said sinisterly before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

“Mmmmpphhh” I moaned defeatedly into the gag.

To be continued.
(Is everyone still enjoying this story? Where would you like to see it go after the fashion show? Thanks!)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic