Little sister F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fleming12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Little sister F/M

Post by Fleming12 »

I've been on this platform for a while just chilling and decided to add to it myself. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

It was a normal Sunday afternoon or so I thought anyway. I was at my house just chilling by the T.V when my little sister Chloe came into the room. Chloe is 18 which makes her 2 yrs younger than me. I'm 6"2 and shes 5"7. Chloe had just come home from playing a soccer match and she looked in a bad mood. She was wearing a black tank top with pink leggings on. She came in and sat down next to me, telling me that she lost her match. I wasnt rlly into the sport so I said unlucky. Then she kept talking about how she played well and that she was pissed off her coach toom her off. I didnt rlly give a fuck and wanted to watch the T.V so I told her I dont rlly care. She stormed off in a huff and came back into the room showing me a pic on her phone.

It was a picture of me that on a night out with an obvious bag of coke in my hand. I asked her how she got this and she told me that she had been snapping one of my friends who was high at the time and he sent her this pic which she obviously screenshoted. She told me if I didnt do exactly what she said she was going to send this pic to my parents. Well I obviously didnt want that so I reluctantly agreed to her terms. She told me to wait there as she went off to get supplies.

When she returned she brought her gear bag from the match with her. She sat on the couch and removed said supplies. She took out a pair on handcuffs and some rope. She simply smiled at me and told me to handcuff myself behind my back. Unfortunately for me I didnt have much choice in the matter and was forced to handcuff myself behind my back. These were no fake cuffs I could break out off. This were proper hardware, like the ones police use. I wondered why she had these in the first place. As soon as I was handcuffed she took the rope and began winding it around my ankles and calves, making sure I could not go anywhere.

The rope than went around my chest, pinning my arms to my side. At this stage I began struggling, afraid what was going to happen if I allowed her to finish off the bind but it was too late. She only straddled me, not allowing me to buck her off as she finished tying the rope around my chest. After she was finish, she stood up to admire her handiwork as I wriggled around on the floor. I attempted to plead with her to let me go and just forget about this but she only told me that I was being too loud.

She began searching through her bag and pulled out a pair of purple panties. She announced to me that she had worn this during the game so they were extremely sweaty and probably a bit dirty so enjoy. I tried to fight it but it wasnt long until I had my sister sweaty panties in my mouth. I felt disgusted and humiliated as I was forced to endure the taste of my sisters crotch in my mouth. I attempted to spit them out but she only pulled out one of her soccer socks and cleave gagged me with then, which only added to the awful taste in my mouth. I was completely embarrassed but there was nothing I could do about it.

Chloe than took out another rope and tied it around my handcuffs and legs, putting me into a strict hottie which only added to my pain. She than took out her phone. I thought it was to delete the old pic of me but it was to take new ones. My face turned red as my sister toured around me snapping as many pics as she could. She told me that she sent 1 to my girlfriend Jessica and that she was in the way over now.

Part 2 coming soon.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Can't wait for Jessica see you tied
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great start to the story. Love the panty gag. Look forward to reading more
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Amazing!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great start! Looking forward to part 2.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great sibling bondage.
G9Drox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by G9Drox »

So far so good. I hope that we get more taunts, maybe more humiliating types of gags too, please.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic