Stay at home meetings F/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stay at home meetings F/FM

Post by RotiferTape »

This story is a mixture of fiction and non-fiction.

My girlfriend, Beth, is in her last semester of her masters degree. Unfortunately due to coronavirus she had to move her office at school to our apartment and had to continue from home. Every Monday she has a meeting with her advisor that now has to be done on Zoom. She was stressed about her first Zoom meeting because it was new to her and her thesis was due soon. That morning, she came out to the living room where her sister and I were playing video games.

I was wearing my typical black t-shirt and jeans. Her sister Kylie was wearing a yellow tank top and black shorts. We were both barefoot.

Beth approached us from her homemade office.
“Hey guys I’m really stressing out about my meeting today. Who knows what can go wrong? Our internet could crap out, my files could accidentally be deleted, or worse, I might have to start my theses over! And during all this I can hear you and your video games which is quite distracting. So for this first meeting I’m going to ask for some peace and quiet.”

“Ok, we can go do errands during your meeting. It’s not a huge deal.” I said.
“No, Kylie doesn’t have shoes. She might get kicked out and you have to come back early. I got a better idea. I’m going to keep you tied up in the kitchen.”

“What!? For how long?” Kylie asked, she is new to tie up games and not sure if she likes it or not. She seems neutral on it.

“At least during my meeting, a few hours. Maybe more. Don’t worry I’ll make it comfortable as possible.” Said Beth. “It’s the only way I’ll know you won’t be a distraction.”

“Well ok, let’s get it over with.” Said Kylie.

Beth went over to the cubby drawer in the living room and pulled out four full rolls of black Gorilla Tape. She had me stand up first and took the first roll. She started at my shoulders and wrapped the tape all the way down to my wrists. I looked like I was in black cocoon. Next, she did the same thing to Kylie. She looked nervous about how thick the tape was but Beth reassured her it’s ok. We were both now wrapped up tight.

“Ok to the kitchen!” Said Beth. We walked over and she pulled up two chairs and had us sit down. Now Beth picked up the second tape roll. She started with me again and wrapped the tape from my shoulders to my wrists once again. However, this time it wound to the chair, so I couldn’t move my arms out or sideways. Kylie was attached to her chair next.

“Wow it’s really tight. I can’t move an inch.”

“Oh I’m not done yet.” Beth said.

She picked up the third roll. She taped our thighs to the chairs seats creating two layers for each of us. Next she wrapped our legs from below our knees to our ankles also two layers. Then wrapped tape around our legs to the legs of the chair thus further attaching us to the chairs. Now we couldn’t move our legs sideways or front to back.

“Anything you would like to say before your mouths are taped shut?”

“Don’t you think this is a bit overkill?” I asked.

Beth responded by putting a strip of tape over my mouth and smoothing it down. She put three more across my mouth and two more under my chin. She tore another piece off and walked over to Kylie.

“No please, I really don’t want ta- mmmph”

“Shhh, no more talking. Just relax and enjoy your bonds.” Beth put three more across Kylie’s mouth and two under the chin.

“Ok, I’m almost done.”

What?! There’s more?! I thought.

“Mmmph mm mmmph!”
“Mmmmmm mmmph !”

Our muffled protests went ignored as Beth moved the chairs back to back and picked up the fourth roll. She wrapped tape from our shoulders to our wrists again. Only this time taping us back to back. Our arms were taped to our sides, to the chairs, and now back to back? There’s no way we’re getting out of this.

“Ok you two have fun! Take a nap, struggle, try a futile escape. I don’t care as long as you’re quiet. I’ll be back after my meeting. Should only be a few hours.”

She left us in the kitchen as Kylie and struggled as much as we could and mmmphing in our gags.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I wished that this is how my confinement went :D

Great story
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Does she really let them out or will she enjoy the peace after the meeting? I know I'd do the second one.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sounds like the ideal way to spend quarantine.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Sociopath3 wrote: 3 years ago Does she really let them out or will she enjoy the peace after the meeting? I know I'd do the second one.
As a sneak peak I’ll say she definitely plans on letting them out.... of the chairs.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago
Sociopath3 wrote: 3 years ago Does she really let them out or will she enjoy the peace after the meeting? I know I'd do the second one.
As a sneak peak I’ll say she definitely plans on letting them out.... of the chairs.
I look forward to the continuation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic