Carol’s COVID Conference Call (self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Carol’s COVID Conference Call (self)

Post by LordNelson »

Quarantine…self isolation…social distancing. All necessary in these pandemic times. Many people struggle to cope with the loss of social interaction and personal contact with friends, family and coworkers. Many people get bored or depressed. Not Carol.

Carol was able to do her job from home on the computer. She kept in touch with all of her work contacts. She took breaks to check in on a few assorted social media sites. She kept in touch with her family and friends. She spent time on her favorite website. She kept in touch with her TUG buddies. If anything she was busier now than when she went in to the office.

In fact, Carol occasionally neglected her work responsibilities to satisfy her more personal obligations. It was during one of these diversions, to the TUG site to be specific, that Carol had a small distraction. After spending her lunch break in a particularly arousing role play with a fellow from Canada, she signed off to return to work but was still feeling unfulfilled. She tried to focus on the task at hand but couldn’t concentrate.

She took a pair of handcuffs and snapped them around her ankles, which she had done before when she felt like this, but today the degree of restraint was just not enough. Another pair around her wrists was better, even though it impeded her typing a little, but it was still not enough. She pushed a big red ball gag into her mouth and buckled up the strap tightly. Now that was much better and she felt good.

Trying to sing some of her favorite songs resulted in some pleasing muffled noises that cheered her up as she entered invoices and processed requisitions. Then a pop-up box appeared in the corner of the screen. One of her favorite clients was requesting a video conference to discuss a recent order he had placed. Not only was this a preferred customer but he was also a rather hot looking man…without thinking Carol clicked on the ACCEPT icon.

He always had a big smile for Carol but today there seemed to be something more to it. He was grinning the biggest grin Carol had ever seen. She attempted to say “hello” but the grunt that resulted reminded her rather dramatically that she was gagged. Rather than pushing the abort icon and closing off the session she panicked and reached up to remove the gag. It was then that he saw the cuffs as she fumbled with the straps of the gag.

She finally unbuckled the straps and pulled out the gag leaving a glistening thread of saliva from her lower lip to the red ball in her hand. She tossed the gag aside and tried to remove the cuffs. They were bondage cuffs that didn’t have a key, a simple push of a button would pop them open. Simple that is if you weren’t in a panic. Red faced she finally put her hands down out of sight.

‘I’m so sorry about that’ she stammered ‘the kids were playing a game with mommy.’

‘’You’ve told me before that you didn’t have any kids at home’ he said very matter-of-factly.

‘I really don’t know what to say’ she said as her face got redder ‘can we just forget that this happened?’

‘I’ll never be able to forget this’ he said with a laugh ‘but I can promise not to show anyone else the recording if you show me what else you have done because I suspect that there is more to it.’

Carol took a quick glance down at her cuffed ankles. ‘I’m sorry’ she sputtered ‘but I just can’t make it worse than it already is.’

‘Maybe this will help’ he responded as he reached out towards the screen. He took hold of his computer and tilted the web cam down to show that his legs were tightly bound with white rope just above the knees. Then he pushed himself back from the desk and wrestled the computer down lower. The image jumped and shook and then held still to show his ankles were bound in a similar fashion.

‘Now that I have shared what I have done with you’ he giggled ‘you can share the rest of what you have done with me.’

After his revelation Carol was a little calmer and more composed. She began to remove her wrist cuffs.

‘Please don’t’ he requested ‘you look so good like that.’

She gave him a feeble smile and reached out to push herself back from her desk. She took hold of her computer and leaned it forward to focus on her chained ankles. That was her second lapse of judgement. What he saw was a nice slow pan of the image down her white blouse to her waist. Since web shots usually only show the upper body, she worked in just her underwear. After her blouse her got a good view of her pink panties and then her lovely thighs and then down her shapely calves to her bound feet.

She held the image for a few seconds and then lifted the computer back to her desktop giving him a repeat performance.

‘From now on I’ll never be able to conference like this, even if we do it properly’ he said ‘without picturing you in pink panties!’

Carol blushed again. ‘Thank you for letting me know that I’m not the only one who does stuff like this’ she said ‘but can we please get back to business before my embarrassment kills me.’

‘Sure, we can’ he said as he straightened his tie ‘but just one more bit of personal business before we go back to work. Can I call you again tonight after business hours?’

Carol squirmed uneasily on her chair. The ankle restraints rattled. The wrist restraints seemed to get tighter. She had an urge to pick up the ball gag.

‘That would be nice’ she replied.
Last edited by LordNelson 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Nicely done, as always, sir! A fun story, told with flair!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A timely tale nicely told. Thanks for brightening my day!
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Thank you Lord Nelson. I'll be thinking of that with every conference call today. I wonder what they saw on the evening call.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great short story during these times. A short and sweet scenario with already a few twists and turns. Good job!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I'd love to fast forward a few months to a hotel (remember those things?) Where Carol meets her client.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I can’t believe I missed this till now, yet another great story from a master teller, but will there ever be a part two when we find out what happened after business hour. Did he instruct Carol on how to bind and gag herself.......
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago I'd love to fast forward a few months to a hotel (remember those things?) Where Carol meets her client.
Absolutely GnB. But who is,tied up?
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago
gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago I'd love to fast forward a few months to a hotel (remember those things?) Where Carol meets her client.
Absolutely GnB. But who is,tied up?
Both of them. And tortured by an evil hotel maid.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

:D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic