Tied Twins: Cutting the Chatter (f/f, F/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: Cutting the Chatter (f/f, F/ff)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: Cutting the Chatter
by OldTUGger

“Okay, Elise. You’re all tied up.”

“No, I’m not. You didn’t gag me.”

“Oops.” Eight-year-old Denise Davis turned and grabbed a bandanna out of the rope box. After folding it carefully into a narrow band, she tied it snugly over her twin sister’s mouth.

“See if you can say anything,” Denise suggested.

“Anything.”

“I don’t understand,” Denise said. “In the movies, people can’t talk when someone ties a cloth over their mouths. I wonder why it doesn’t work for us?”

“I don’t know,” Elise answered, her voice only slightly muffled by the gag. “Why don’t we ask Mom?”

“Good idea. I’ll untie your feet and we’ll go downstairs. We’ll leave your hands tied.”

A few minutes later, Terri Davis looked up from her laptop computer to see her eight-year-old twins coming through the family-room door. She smiled and shook her head. I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to seeing my daughters tied up, she mused.

“Hey, Mom, we need your advice,” said Denise, the older of the two.

“Sure. How can I help?”

“When we gag each other…” Denise began.

“…why are we still able to talk?” Elise finished. “Gags work fine in the movies…”

“…but they don’t work for us.”

“I think a lot of the gags they use in the movies are only pretend gags,” Terri said. “I think you have to put something in a person’s mouth to keep them from talking. Let me do some checking. I’ll let you know what I find out.”

“Let’s go back upstairs,” Elise said. “You can tie my feet up again, and then we’ll switch off and I’ll tie you up. Let’s forget about gags until Mom tells us how to do them better.”

Minutes later, Elise lay on her bed, wrists crossed and tied behind her back, ankles securely bound. “It just doesn’t feel right without a gag,” she complained.

“Maybe we’re not using the right stuff,” her sister countered. “Why don’t we use tape?”

“Great idea! I have some on my desk. Go get it!”

Denise retrieved the roll of cellophane tape and began tearing off strips, which she carefully placed over Elise’s lips. “See if you can talk now,” she said.

Elise worked her lips back and forth, and as she did she felt the tape loosen and begin to peel away. “I don’t think this is gonna work, either,” she said glumly.

“What if we tried a different kind of tape?”

“You mean like duct tape?”

“I don’t think we have any of that, but Mom has some wide, clear tape she uses to seal packages,” Denise said. “I’ll go get some.”

“I’m not going anywhere,” Elise said, twisting her hands and kicking her bound feet for emphasis. She didn’t have to wait long. Within a minute, Denise had returned, tape dispenser in hand.

“This should work better,” she said. “It’s wider and it’s stickier. Put your lips together.”

Denise tore off a six-inch strip of the packing tape and plastered it over Elise’s mouth. As she had done with the cellophane tape, Elise worked her lips back and forth and tried to talk. At first her words came out as unintelligible mumbles, but when a corner of the tape peeled back, she had no trouble breaking the rest free.

“That stuff seems really sticky,” she griped, “but it doesn’t seem to stick to me very well.”

“I guess we’re going to have to wait for Mom to find out how to do this,” Denise said glumly. “I guess we’ll be doing tie-ups without gags until she figures it out.”

The twins didn’t have to wait for long. To Terri Davis, researching a subject -- even one as arcane as gags -- was always more fun than it was work. A couple of days later, as she and the twins were finishing dinner, she told them she’d learned a thing or two about gags and was ready to share them.

“Okay, girls, I think I’ve learned basically how a gag works. To keep someone from talking, you pretty much have to do it in one of two ways. You can fill their mouth with something, or you can seal their lips together. It’s hard to seal someone’s lips, but it’s pretty easy to put something in their mouth.”

“Like what?” Elise asked.

“Well, sometimes it could be as little as a section of one of the bandannas you’ve been using to cover one others’ mouths,” Terri explained. “Or it could be a wadded-up handkerchief or a rolled-up sock.”

“Eewww!” exclaimed Denise. “I don’t want some dirty old sock stuffed into my mouth!”

Terri gave her a bemused look, and smiled. “A clean sock, silly, not a dirty one. Here. Let me show you what I’m talking about. Who wants to be gagged?”

“Me, me, me!” the twins shouted in chorus. Terri laughed and pulled a quarter out of her pocket.

“Heads or tails?”

“Heads!” blurted Elise, as Terri sent the coin somersaulting through the air. It landed on the carpet, tail side up.

“Yay!” Denise squealed.

Terri picked up the bandanna and stood behind her oldest daughter. “What you’ve been using is what people call an ‘over-the-mouth’ gag,” she said. “As you've learned, it’s not very effective. I'm going to show you something called a ‘cleave gag.’”

She grabbed the bandanna by its corners and spun it into a noodle. “Open up, Denise.”

Terri pulled the center of the rolled-up bandanna into her daughter’s mouth, pulled the ends taut and knotted them together at the nape of Denise’s neck.

“Now try to talk,” Terri suggested.

“Thiff iff beffer, buh I can thill tawk a wibble,” Denise said.

Terri un-knotted the bandanna, tied an overhand knot in its center, popped the knot into Denise’s mouth and again secured the gag at the base of her daughter’s neck. “How about now?”

“Ah hamf hawff pherry guff nwww,” Denise mumbled.

“I know you can’t talk very good now,” Terri said. “And by the way, the proper way to say that is, ‘I can’t talk very well.’ Did you girls notice how much more the knot muffled the sound of Denise's speech?”

The twins nodded.

Leaving Denise cleave-gagged, Terri turned toward Elise. “Open wide.”

She rolled up one of the girls’ ankle socks, stuffed it into the younger twin’s mouth and held it in place with another rolled-up bandanna.

“Okay, E, let’s hear you talk now,” she said teasingly.

“Mpff. Mff mpph mppffha.”

“What was that?” Terri asked teasingly. “You’re going to have to speak more clearly. We can’t understand a thing you’re saying.” She paused. “See how well cleave gag can work when it’s used to hold in some stuffing?”

Both girls nodded. “Mmm-hmm,” they chorused.

“Now, the key to stuffing is that you don’t want any of the cloth to go down the person’s throat, so you need to make sure there are no loose ends pointing that way,” Terri said, rolling a bandanna into a ball with the corners tucked in toward the middle. She pointed the rounded side toward the girls’ mouths, one at a time, and said “This is the side you’d want in the back of the mouth.”

To further illustrate, she turned the wad around and stuffed it into her own mouth. “Phee?” she asked the twins, who giggled and nodded.

Terri removed her gag and concluded the lesson. “That’s all for now,” she said. “There are many other ways to gag a person, and in time you’ll learn more of them. Right now, why don’t you keep those gags in and go tie each other up for a while?”

“Fanfff, Mummm!” the twins chorused as they sprinted back toward their bedroom.

“You’re welcome!” Terri called after them.

What will those two want to find out next? she asked herself. Or do I really want to know?
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Nice little tale almost like a flash back to earlier times for the twins this this time :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Cute little Flash Back Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I always liked prequels, as long as they included little nods as to what was to come; meaning, things we've read/seen in the earlier-written, takes-place-later stories.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

So, I don't get online in a couple days, and then I miss stuff.

Really cool story! Yes, a prequel.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

a lovely series!
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

I like this story, it's easy to read, interesting, and so cute :D
IrvinKlaw